π‘‡π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘™π‘’π‘‘ π‘Šπ‘’π‘ ||π‘¨π’ŽοΏ½...

By tyragathers

"Should I try to hide, The way I feel inside, My heart for you? Would you say that you, Would try to love me... More

π‘†π‘¦π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘ π‘–π‘ 
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝑃𝑑 1
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝑃𝑑 2
1: He Was A Skater Boy
2: Fool me, Fool me, oh how you do me
3: F-R-I-E-N-D-S... We're just friends
5: Are We An Item... Girl Quit Playin'
6: I Put The Sing In Single
7: Can't Keep Making A Home Out Of You
8: I'll Bet She's Beautiful... That Girl He Talks About
9: Am I Crazy Or Falling In Love... Is It Really Just Another Crush
10: When Every Bit Of Hope Is Gone
11: And I Don't Want Your Pity... I Just Want Somebody Near Me
12: That Could Be Me
13: Ain't No Telling What We Could've Been
14: I Need A Hero... I'm Holding Out For A Hero Till The End Of The Night
15: Where Have All The Good Men Gone
16: Superman Got Nothing On Me
17: I Can Be Your Hero Baby... I Can Kiss Away The Pain
18: When It Comes To You I Lose My Control
19: My God I'm So Lonely... So I Open The Window
20: Why Do I Keep Running From The Truth... All I Ever Think About Is You
21: It's Like I Waited My Whole Life... For This One Night
22: Before It's Too Late
23: Lost Stars
24: Somebody That I Used To Know
Book 2
Quick Poll
Book 2 Characters
B2-1: What's Your Motive
B2-2: You've Got The Best Of My Love
B2-3: Doin' This, Doin' Love
B2-4: She Got A Little Drama With Her Friends
B2-5: Be My All Time, Be The Right One
B2-6: Just Say The Word, You Know I'm Yours
B2-7: Completely Enthralled By You
B2-8: You Ain't Innocent
B2-9: Love Spell
Extra For My Lovelies
B2-10: If My Girl Only Knew... That You Was Tryin'
B2-11: What Happens In The Club
B2-12: Holding Back
B2-13: Hard To Love
B2-14: I Hope She Don't Want To Leave Me
B2-15: You're Nowhere I Wanna Be
B2-16: If Only There Could Be Another Way To Do This
NOT AN UPDATE
B2-Part 17: Time
B2-Part 18: Oh Baby
B2-Part 19: Blessing And A Curse
B2-20: Inevitable Death
B2-21: Still A Long Long Way To Go
B2-22: I Do
Book 3 Characters
B3-1: Me You And Nugget
B3-2: What's The Worst That Can Happen?
B3-3: Magicians, Dinosaurs, and Octopuses... Oh My!
B3-4: Talking Lizards, A Sand Man, and A Really Emotional Pregnant Lady

4: You Belong With Me

6.4K 202 76
By tyragathers

"If you could see that I'm the one who understands you. Been here all along, so why can't you see... You belong with me." ~Taylor Swift

3rd Person's POV

Mila quietly tiptoes up the stairs of the silent house, hoping no one would wake up. She had fallen asleep at Peters house and thought he would wake her up. But of course with her luck, he fell asleep too.

As she turns the corner to walk down the hall to her room she hears the bathroom door across from her open. She holds in a deep breath then sighs as she sees the same tall blonde boy who had been sitting with her at lunch earlier.

The boy notices her standing at the top of the stairs and smirks, "Mila..."

"Phillip..."

The smirk is wiped off his face and instantly put onto Mila's.

"I told you never to call me that."

"Whatever Phil... how much you want?"

"20 bucks and put in a good word for me to Cora."

Mila smiles and nods then reaches in her purse and pulls out a crinkly twenty dollar bill. She hands it to him then frowns as he holds it up in the air, inspecting it.

"It's real you creep... take the dough and go."

Phillip chuckles to himself as he shoves the money into his back pocket, "Don't worry I told them you didn't feel good and that you went straight to bed as soon as you got home from school."

Mila's mouth falls open, "So you helped me anyways yet still charge me. How rude."

Phillip laughs as Mila stomps away to her room. Mila finally makes it to her hall. Once she opens the door, she throws her bag and purse in the floor then falls face first onto her bed.

"And where have you been young lady?"

Mila jumps high into the air, sitting up straight just to find her sister sitting in her hammock chair in the corner of her room.

"Gwen!"

Gwen smiles and makes her way over to Mila's bed. She plops down making Mila bounce up and down.

"Sorry I had to. That was an opportunity I couldn't miss."

"Yeah yeah. You know I thought siblings were supposed to be nice to each other. Simon and Howard prank me all the time, you scare me by using your creepy yet very realistic mom voice, and Phil that wack job keeps blackmailing me!"

"It's because we love you... and we love messing with you."

Mila makes a raspberry sound as she sticks her tongue out at Gwen. Gwen laughs and pushes Mila's shoulder.

"Seriously though, where were you? Mom and Dad were asking then Phil said you were home but didn't feel good. Yet when I came upstairs you were no where to be found."

Mila nods as she stands up and walks into her walk in closet. She starts to change in her pajamas as she continues talking.

"Yeah I was just at a friends house."

She comes out in a tank top and shorts then sits at her vanity, and begins to wipe off her makeup. Gwen makes a disgusted face as she looks at the back of Mila's head.

"Please don't tell me you were with..." Gwen makes a gagging sound as if she's going to throw up, making Mila smile.

"Flash? Hell no. Gwen how many times do I have to tell you? I'm not interested in nor will I ever be interested in Eugene." Mila chuckles, "We're just friends."

Gwen nods with a confused look on her face, "Well then why does everyone think you're dating? Does he know you guys are just friends?"

Mila sighs and stares at Gwen through the mirror before looking away, "Well I mean... yeah he knows. Everyone is just into everyone's business way too much... that's their fault not mine. And hey this fake relationship helps out a friend so it's not doing any harm."

"Okaaayyy... whatever that means. I won't dig though, it's your privacy."

Mila nods and continues to mess with her face as Gwen sits and watches.

"But..."

"What?"

Gwen shrugs, "How long do you plan on keeping the facade up? I'm sure Flash is smart enough to realize that you don't actually like him. And I'm sure at some point in your life a guy is going to come in, and you want him to sweep you off your feet, but he won't be able to because everyone thinks you and Flash are in a relationship. What if the guy who likes you is part of everyone who doesn't see it as a facade... he would probably never think to try and take you from Flash."

Mila freezes, "I see your point... I didn't quite think that out yet."

Gwen chuckles and shakes her head. Then she squints her eyes analyzing Mila's reddening face.

"Wait a second..."

"Don't..."

"You already do like someone!"

"Ugh and you went there."

"Who?!"

Mila turns around and looks at her with wide eyes, "Like I'm going to tell you! You'll go open your big mouth and blab."

Gwen pouts then shrugs, "Yeah that's true... very true. Okay well if you won't tell me who, just tell me about him. Or her I'm not judging."

Mila laughs, "Well sorry to burst your bubble but it's a him... he's really sweet, caring, thoughtful, smart, handsome, just everything."

Gwen smiles seeing Mila's face light up, "Wow either you're smitten or you were bitten by the love bug..."

Mila rolls her eyes then turns back to the mirror, "I don't know. He's great but the one problem is... he'll never notice me."

Gwen's mouth drops. She reaches behind her and grabs one of Mila's smaller pillow then tosses it at her.

Mila flinches as a pillow hits her smack in the middle of her face, "Um ow! What the heck?"

"Have you seen yourself?"

"Yes everyday when I look in the mirror." Mila grins smugly.

"You're a whole mess Mila. No seriously though, what guy wouldn't notice you."

"Him literally him."

Gwen shrugs, "Well then you know what, that's his fault. If he can't see how beautiful and amazing you are and can't see that you have feelings for him then that's his problem."

"I guess..." Mila shrugs with a frown.

Gwen sighs but says nothing else. She starts thinking about what's happened earlier with school and figures she wants to talk to Mila about it but she didn't even know what she wanted to talk about. Mila glances her way every now and again, until she finally lets out the biggest sigh and turns around in her seat.

"What's up?"

"Hm?"

"I can see your face in the mirror. Literal steam is coming out of your ears and I can see the gears moving in your head... Obviously you wanna talk about something important. Most of the time when the conversation is over you leave but you look like you're having an inner conflict."

Gwen shrugs once more before falling back onto Mila's bed. Mila frowns and prances over to her bed then lays back beside Gwen.

"Tell me now... or forever hold your peace."

Gwen rolls her eyes as Mila gives her a huge smile. Gwen takes a deep breath and figured how bad can it be to tell Mila that she was curious about her best friend.

"Fine... so I talked to that nerd... sorry your friend. He's cute. He's a cute nerd."

Mila feels her body freeze instantly as her heart speeds up. Did Gwen just call Peter cute? Oh hell no.

"Yeahhhh he's adorable. I love him... as a friend of course. Best friend."

Gwen chuckles as Mila goes on awkwardly.

"Yeah I just. Never talked to him before. Well today I did. Said he should go to the nurse just in case Flash gave him a concussion."

"Eh he's used to it... I mean he's a tough guy. Really he can take it. Otherwise he wouldn't be standing up to Flash."

Gwen nods as she wrings her fingers together staring at the ceiling.

"Why the sudden interest?"

Gwen shrugs again with a light smile making Mila feel totally uncomfortable.

"I don't know to be honest. It was nice seeing him stand up for the little guy, even though he's also the little guy."

"He tends to do that," Mila laughs thinking about all the times Peter tried to be the hero... tried being the keyword. He had great intentions, just went against tougher guys.

"Yeah I see that. I think it's pretty cool."

Mila swallows harshly, "Do you think you... like him?"

"Oh no! No. I don't know... I'd like to get to know him for sure. I just don't know if he's my type. He's really quiet and seems super shy."

Mila raises an eyebrow as she thinks about her wild crazy psycho best friend, "Don't judge a book by its cover."

Gwen chuckles then sits up, "Thanks for the talk Mila. Goodnight."

Mila says goodnight and watches Gwen leave the room. As soon as the door closes she groans loudly holding her face. She feels her eyes well up with tears making her feel more frustrated than ever.

"Of all the guys at school, Gwen falls for Peter? My Peter? God cut me some slack here!!"

Staring at ceiling hoping to hear some kind of answer, she gets nothing. Sighing, she rolls over and stares at the picture she had of Peter and her from a couple years ago on her nightstand. She smiles before frowning.

"Why can't you notice me?"

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝐺𝑤𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑎 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐺𝑤𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔?

𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑎 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑢𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟? 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ?

𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔? 𝐺𝑤𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟? 𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑎? 𝑃ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑎?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 978 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...
3.1K 140 38
Ali wasn't expecting much when she crashed a party with her best friend, Jayna. She wasn't expecting Tom Holland -- with his twinkling brown eyes, ir...
7.8K 277 33
"There's something I have to tell you.....I haven't been completely honest with you either." Y/N, Peter, Ned, and MJ have been best friends since the...
7.4K 311 60
Eleanor (Nora) Williams had grown up, next door to Peter Parker, since he had moved in with his aunt May. Nora spent most of her life, in May's, more...