Feelings

By sugatrapnaee_

Kimani Goode, 24, lives in the projects of Compton, California with her cheating/abusive boyfriend Shia. She'... More

The Difference |1|
Calming Moments |2|
Pool Party |3|
My Morning Sickness |4|
Meeting Them More |5|
Im Giving Up |6|
Sticking Up for His |7|
Against My Will |8|
My Break |10|
Old Roots |11|
LĂŠ Date | Chapter 12
Green Eyes | Chapter 13
Close Friends |14|
Red Lights |15|
Dont Know Why I Came |16|
Going Through It |17|
Open Df Up |18|
Taking Off |19|
Tension |20|
Its Yo F*ckin Birthday |21|
Really Keisha? |22|
He Dead, Dead as Hell |23|
New Friend |24|
I Peep That |25|
Im Leaving |26|
Pull Up |27|
Back To It |28|
Makin Money Moves |29|
Shopping Prep |30|
Surprise B*tch! |31|
Finding it Out |32|
Home Sweet Home |33|
Put Yo Fucking Clothes Back On |34|
Viva Las Vegas |35|
The Truth Can Be Too Much To Handle|36|
Flash Back Of Truth |37|
His Funeral |38|
Buying Tickets |39|
Baton Rouge |40|
No No No |41|
Risky Procedure |42|
Pop Off Bitch |43|
Fuck 12 |44|
Settling This Out |45|
Incoming Evidence |46|
Im backkk!!!
The Great Passing |47|
Grand Funeral |48|
To Be Lucky |49|
Pick Some Names Pleaseee
It was you |50|
Troublesome |51|
Empathy Dreams |52|
This Bitch Needa Get Handled | Chapter 53
Taking Action - Chapter 54
Holding back |55|
1 Month Closer |56|
Unexpected arrival |57|
Hectic First Day Home |58|
Same Idea, Best Ending |59|
Good Days |1|
My Type |2|
In the darkness |3|
Thinkin Bout You |4|
My new coverrr
Drama |5|
White Tee |6|
I Wanna Know | 7 |
Potential |8|
Suspecting |9|
When The Party's Over |10|
Playing Games |11|
Something Special |12|
Lovely |13|
Session 32 |14|
Everything I Wanted |15|
Spotless Mind |16|
Dear Mama |17|
Body Party |18|
Do Better |19|
Birthday B*tch |20|
Tombstones |21|
Loyal |22|
Say Something |23|
Keep your head up |23|
Three's a Crowd | 24
Agreements |25|
What The F#ck?! |26|
One Thing After The Next |27|
My Little Love |28|
Putting 2&2 Together | 29

Boop Boop Boop |9|

12.2K 438 738
By sugatrapnaee_

2 weeks and a day later..
Monday, 1:34pm
Kimani POV

It's been 2 weeks since the whole shia and Jacy incident and a lot of things been happening.

I found out I wasn't pregnant and thank the lord cause I was scared that I would be. I started birth control pills in case shia would try again to get me pregnant. We both no longer have the std any more from taking those pills.

Of course Jacy and I haven't been talking for real any more cause shia don't want me too and because he threatened me to block his number and I had too. Last week shia and I got into it and he beaten me up so bad that my wrist broke so I was in a cast.

At the moment shia and I were walking through the park just talking about random shit and I kept my answers short like I always do.

"See how peaceful this is Kimani? We could be like this if you didn't run yo mouth to much" he said to me.

I rolled my eyes. "Can we lay the towel down over there near the field. I need to draw and that's the main reason I came" I told him.

He scoffed and then we walked to where I wanted to sit and I laid out the towel on the ground and we sat. He started patting his pockets and kissed his teeth.

"Stay here, I forgot my phone in the car" he spoke and I nodded my head as he went to go to the car.

I flipped to a new page in my sketchbook and then I started drawing out the play ground.

"Kimani!!" I heard Londyn voice behind me and I turned around.

She was with Jacy and they came towards me. "Hey Londyn" I smiled getting up to hug her.

"Hey girl what you doing? Nobody been talking to you in a minute" she said then looked at the cast on my arm.

"What happen to your arm?" She asked.

"I'm pretty sure you know what happened.." I said quietly.

She scrunched up her face. "Where the fuck that nigga at? Ima beat his ass" she said getting mad.

Jacy moved her out the way and examined me and I could tell he got mad to.

"Mani the hell they doing here" I heard Shia voice coming back.

"Uh- I just.. saw them" I shuddered.

"Nigga you a bitch doing that to her fucking arm" Jacy said to him getting loud.

"You gone do something about it?" Shia replied.

Jacy scoffed. "Yea, check it" Jacy said then pulled me closer and then smashed his lips into mine using tongue and everything and he even smacked my butt then grabbed it.

He pulled away then winked at me. "And now, if you wanna fight, we can get shit shaking" Jacy went on taking his hoodie off.

Jacy threw the first punch hitting him in his nose and I tried to stop him but Londyn pulled me back.

"It's better to stay out of this and let them duke it out mani" she said.

Jacy could really fight, every single punch Shia threw he dodged it and he was winning. We had to break it up cause Jacy had this nigga on the ground and was going to literally punch him to death and as much as I wanted that, I didn't want Jacy to have that blood on his hands.. literally and figuratively.

"Okay okay okay Jacy, he had enough come on" Londyn said then pulled him off.

"Yeaa bitch, how the fuck you lose and you beat on yo girl every day. You should be lucky to have a girl like her and you taking that shit for granted" Jacy said to him as Shia was getting up from the ground.

By them fighting like that and Jacy punking out Shia it made me kind of gain some confidence and strength cause he really wasn't on nothing.

"Take Jacy and go home. I have my own plans with Shia" I told her and she smirked and nodded.

"Jacy come on, let's go home now" she told him.

"Ight buh mani come with us" he said looking at me.

I looked back at Shia and he spat out blood and looked at me shaking his head. "I can't" I told him.

"What? The hell you mean?!" He said.

"I have to go home with my nigga.. I'm sorry but I can't talk to you any more" I said to him.

"What!? But I just- you know what Ight mani.. do fuckin you" Jacy scoffed then him and Londyn left the park.

I looked at Shia and he smiled at me as blood was in his teeth and all that. "I knew you'd come around Bae" he said.

I sighed and nodded. "Come on lets go home" I said picking up the towel and my things and we walked together to the car.

At Home

I helped him in the house and shut the door behind us. "Let me warm you up a shower babe" I said smiling at him and he nodded.

I walked him upstairs and then we went in the bathroom and I sat him on the toilet so I can start up the shower and he started to take off his clothes.

"Then after you shower I gotta surprise for you" I smiled helping him get up and in the shower.

"What's the surprise?" He smirked.

"You'll see just stay in here and Ill give you it after you come out of the shower" I said then winked and he nodded closing the curtain.

My facial expression changed after I left the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. I pulled out a pan from the cabinet and put it on the stove to let it heat up. While that was doing that, I grabbed some cooking oil and went back upstairs into the bathroom and poured some right outside the shower carefully so he wouldn't hear me.

I sat the oil on the dresser and went in the closet and pulled out all of his clothes and shoes and took them outside and threw them all on the grass. I went back in the kitchen and got mayonnaise, peanut butter since he's allergic to that and I put it allll overrr his clothes outside.

I marched back inside and went up to my room and packed all my shit in two bags and then put them downstairs by the door so when I leave. I can leave.

I grabbed the heated pan from the stove and I went back upstairs and waited by the bathroom door for him to come out.

About 2 minutes later he came out and slipped on the oil and fell. "AHH SHIT MANI!!" He yelled.

I ran in there with the pan in my hand and I swung it at him while he was on the floor.

"You'll *wack* never *wack* treat *wack* me *wack* like *wack* this *wack* again *wack" I said while hitting him.

"Fuck mani that shit is hot! Stop man or ima beat yo ass!" He yelled.

I smacked him some more with the pan and then I threw it at him and ran out the bathroom and downstairs.

I grabbed the car keys and my bags and quickly left out the house leaving the door wide open and ran to the car and threw my bags in and hopped in.

I started the car and that's when I saw him run out with the towel around his waist. I quickly reversed and then mashed off on the gas.

Looking in the rear view mirror, I saw him trying to catch up but eventually stopped and watched me leave.

I got teary eyed cause I left and now I felt free. No more cheating, no more hitting on me, no more bruises.. I'm free.

At Jacy House.

I let out a breath and got out my car and closed it. I walked up to his door step and knocked on his door repeatedly.

Minutes later he answered with his shirt off and without words, I hugged him tightly.

"I left him" I said while hugging him.

"You what?" He said.

I lifted my head and looked at him. "I left him and now I don't know what to do so can I please stay here. I'll get a job, help pay bills just please" I begged.

"You ain't gotta pay no bills, you can stay as long as you need to mani" he spoke.

I hugged him tighter then let go. "My bags in the car, can you help me?" I asked.

"Just go sit on the couch, I got it" he said.

I nodded my head and did as told. He came back some time later with both bags and closed the door behind him and sat next to me.

"So why ain't you leave when Londyn and I left the park?" He asked.

I smiled. "I had to do something before I came over here" I answered.

"Mhm" he said.

"About that kiss.." I trailed off.

He looked at me and smirked. "What about it?" He asked.

"Did it have meaning? Or you did it to make my ex mad?" I asked.

He chuckled. "I mean, it's a lil bit of both" he smiled.

"What was the meaning?" I asked.

"....you'll have to find out later, why don't you get unpacked and everything. I'll be out for a quick minute to get my son" he said getting up.

I frowned and nodded and I watched him put on a shirt and then leave.

I sighed and then grabbed my bags and went upstairs in the guest room and unpacked.

Jacy POV- 20 minutes later

I pulled up to keishas house and got out and knocked on her door and I heard a lot of commotion inside.

"I told you to stop doing that shit gio!" Keisha yelled coming to the door.

I raised my eyebrow and she answered the door. "Oh Jacy. I have some questions for you for sure" she said with attitude.

Gio was balling his eyes out while he came to the door with his book bag on. "What's wrong gio?" I asked him as he sobbed and wiped his tears on my pants, I put my hand on his hair and rubbed it.

"What the hell you do to my son?" I asked looking back up at keisha. Gio never cries like this so something had to be wrong.

"He kept putting his finger in the cake mix that I was making so I took the spoon that was on the stove and I beat him with it. I didn't know that the spoon was hot though" she responded.

"Bitch what?! You mean to tell me you beat my son with a hot metal spoon? Over some damn cake mix? Is something wrong witchu?" I yelled.

"I have to give the cake to my mother and he was putting germs in it. I kept telling him to stop but he wouldn't listen" she shrugged.

"So? If you gonna whoop him then do it with your hands. Don't hit my son with no object especially a hot metal one. You out yo fuckin mind" I furred my eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "What ever but I need to ask you something" she spoke.

"What man?" I asked.

"Who was that girl you was with at that dudes house? Huh? You know you still not allowed to be in a relationship. I don't want another female around gio" she snapped.

"Keisha, ima grown ass man I do what the fuck I wanna do. Have a nice day" I said and grabbed gio's hand and left off to the car.

He got in the back and I got in the drivers and once he was set in, I started the engine and pulled off.

"You Ight lil man?" I asked him.

He sniffed. "Yea I'm ok" he said softly.

"She leave a mark on you anywhere?" I asked.

"No" he sniffed.

"Don't cry then okay? You gotta toughen up. I know it might've burned a little bit and it's okay to shed a few tears but not like how you was just ballin out okay?" I said to him.

"Okay" he said.

"Let me give you a life lesson real quick. When a woman says stop in a serious tone and demeanor, whether it's your mom, a girlfriend in the future, your auntie or your cousin Londyn then just respectfully stop and apologize okay? Some woman are confusing and in certain situations they'll say stop but don't mean it and if your confused just stop anyway and that'll take you a long way" I explained to him.

"Okay" he said sniffling.

I nodded my head and continued the drive. I tried my best to really give gio life lessons mostly about woman cause it's very important. You need to know how to respect females and talk to them so I wanted him to start early like I did.

We pulled up to my crib and we got out. I unlocked the door and he ran in upstairs to his room. I shut the door back and put my keys on the counter and took off my shoes.

I walked up stairs to the guest room where mani was in and opened the door. She was in her dresser looking for I'm guessing clothes cause she was in a sports bra and panties.

"Shit, my bad" I said about to leave.

"It's okay, you can come in.. it's not like I'm naked" she laughed.

I walked in and shut the door behind me and locking it. I never actually paid attention to her body, I mostly paid attention to her face but she had a nice shape and she had tattoos on her back, one on her thigh and one on her shoulder. I licked my lips in amuse and sat on her bed.

"You got your son back?" She asked pulling out some grey shorts that matched her bra,

"Yea, he in his room" I replied.

"Oh okay, I'm starting to get hungry. You want me to cook something for y'all?" She asked putting the shorts on and kind of jumping to get them fully over her butt.

"If it ain't too much, I could always order pizza or something" I shrugged.

"It's okay, I enjoy cooking and I rather eat home cooked meals" she replied walking over to me.

"What you gone cook?" I asked her.

"Um I don't know... what your son like to eat?" She asked.

"Stir fry noodles and fried shrimp with corn bread" I answered.

"Okay well ima make that then" she smiled.

"You not gone ask me what I like?" I smirked at her.

"Next time sweet heart" she laughed putting her phone on the charger.

"Mmh sweet heart? I could get used to that" I laughed and she gently pushed my chest.

"Boy bye, you wanna help me?" She asked.

"Yea I'll help you come on" I spoke getting up.

I followed her to the kitchen and she started pulling out everything from my cabinets and then she was trying to reach the flour at the top of my shelf but couldn't.

"Can you reach that for me?" She asked turning around.

I chuckled and then reached the flour for her and put it on the counter.

She bent over to get something out of the cabinet and my jaw dropped. Not only was her ass fat cause I knew that already but her print was showing threw the back. Now I know that her ass ain't the only thing that's fat, if you catching what I'm saying.

We started cooking everything up and now and then I would look at her while she was cooking and she was so damn pretty I couldn't get over it at all.

An hour and a half passed and we were done cooking and I called down gio and he came running down and sat at the table with us.

"Ouu fried noodles and skrimp" he said excitedly.

Kimani had sat down at the table and gio looked at her. "Daddy is that the pretty lady from the park?" He said smiling at her and she blushed.

I nodded my head laughing. "Introduce yourself" I told him.

"My names Giovanni but everybody calls me Gio and I'm 7 years old" he said smiling.

Kimani smiled after taking a sip of her drink. "Hello gio my names Kimani but you can call me mani" she smiled back.

"Do you and my daddy date?" He asked and it made me choke on my shrimp.

"Gio..." I trailed off.

"What?.. I'm just asking questions" he shrugged.

"It's fine Jacy, and no your daddy and I don't date. We just close friends" Kimani said back smiling.

"Oh like how me and a girl named Tamika is at school" he said eating his food.

"Enough about tamika gio, she don't want you" I laughed at him.

"Yes she does, don't say that.. you'll jinx it!" He complained.

Kimani laughed and then the rest of the night the two of them were making jokes and talking and it's good to see that gio likes her. He never been smiling and laughing this hard with keisha and I feel like gio trynna take her away from me.

*srry for any mistakes*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
279K 9.9K 31
Ally Heinz has just turned eighteen and has finally moved out from her parents' house and recently moved in with her brother. She doesn't have a job...
10.9K 164 15
Meet Riley brooks. Age 18. She was bullied her hole school life so she is shy round people but that's not the only reason shes shy, Riley's beaten by...