8 Letters- A Why Don't We Sto...

By JasonMcCanngirl

Meet Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, Zach and Jack. Life is amazing for this group of five but what happens when it ta... More

We're taking over
Girl drama
Love's quarrel
Chains or death
Freddie's house
An escape
Choose 🖤
Blood lust
Stranger danger
Downfall
NEW PARTS NEXT WEEK
Safety first
Unwanted visit
In Too Deep
Bro code???
HE DID IT
Who are you?

Hard

24 3 2
By JasonMcCanngirl

I know I said I'll be your friend but it's too hard~Jonah Marais

A slurp was heard at the dining room table from a blood bank, his eyes focused at the door and nothing else until a book was slammed on the hard-wooden table. His eyes drifted and stared up at a concerned Corbyn Besson, he slid up a chair before Jonah, his fingers pressing against the furniture tightly. Jonah's lips were red, blood red to be exact, he knew what he was doing and Corbyn wasn't backing down.

Corbyn searched his eyes, read his body language. "So.." he said smacking his lips together raising his eyebrow "want to tell me why there's another female dead in the middle of the woods? How many more bodies?" There was no response.

Corbyn stared at him. "How many more bodies Jonah?" he said sternly. "I DON'T KNOW" he barked angrily, his tone lowered "I don't know"

"So you're just going to drain blood banks down and kill innocent lives? That's not what we go by"

Jonah crunched the plastic in his hand "What do you want me to do? I can't get the girl. She..." he sighed

"No" Corbyn leaned over in the chair "She broke you alright... she broke you and you could do better"

"Corbyn..."

"Do not fight me on this" he eyed his fists "What are you going to do when the LAPD can no longer rule the deaths as wolf killings. What happens when they find you? When the world finds out?"

"What? That I'm a vampire? I didn't choose this life"

"But you can fight it" Corbyn got up from the chair "Let me enter your head, see what's up" Jonah looked at him confused

He shrugged. "Just something Stefan taught me"

"So you're working with the Salvatores?" Corbyn scoffed "Don't worry about it" he approached him "Let me help" he looked at him "Relax"

His hand was reaching for Jonah's head when he clenched a hand around his fist "My mind umm" Corbyn stared at him, Jonah gulped "It's pretty fucked up" Corbyn grinned "I deal with insane visions there's nothing I can't handle in your head"

"I'm a vamp" Corbyn nodded "So am I, I got this"

Corbyn did what was told by Stefan Salvatore and soon entered a strange world, one that look exactly like the real one. He was in the woods and as he stepped through branches and passed by trees he spotted a familiar face. It was Emily.

-REAL WORLD-

Daniel appeared with Zach who was appalled to see a standing Corbyn over Jonah, the blood bank still crunched in his hand and all. He walked over to Corbyn and poked him, he didn't budge neither did he blink. He waved his hand in front of Jonah's face but he didn't blink either. Zach scratched his head
"Uhh... they're statuessss bro" he exclaimed. Daniel's eyes glistened "Cooolllll"

Jack walked in "What are you guys doing?"

Daniel grinned "Check this out, they're statues" Jack shook his head "How?" he said poking Corbyn. Zach knocked his hand "How what?" asked Zach

"THEY'RE STATUES!!!"

They shrugged. "What do we tell David"

"What are you guys doing?" a voice was heard behind them

Daniel quickly slid the blood bank out of Jonah's hand spun him around and passed it to Zach who was now casually talking to a still Corbyn which then Jack pretended to answer for him not facing David. Daniel looked at the Biology book dated Corbyn Besson. He picked up "We're studying for a Biology test"

Zach groaned. Daniel made a hand gesture "What are the planets?" Jack asked in his normal voice. "Mars is one, Pluto is another" he faked Corbyn's voice. "I GOT ONE!!!" yelled Zach. David grunted staring at the group. He paused and bit his lip "NASA!!!!"

"You idiot" Jack mimicked Corbyn's voice. Daniel chuckled slightly "See"

"I better have a new hit soon" David grunted "Carry on" he took two steps forward and turned around "and for the love of God STAY OFF OF SOCIAL MEDIA" he walked away

"Geez" Zach rolled his eyes "Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" he glared at Corbyn "You're useless"

Jack spun the chair back around putting the boys back into their original positions while Daniel disposed of the blood bank when he rose up there was Damon Salvatore.

"You have got to be kidding me"

Damon looked towards Corbyn and Jonah "What's up with those two" his eyes glistened

"Biology" Jack piped up. He lowered his voice "Good ol biology"

Damon scoffed "Sure" he walked over and looked at them both "Blondie here is in his head"

"What do you mean he's in his head" Daniel looked at Damon "In his mind, head duh" Damon rolled his eyes and looked at Jonah "He fed"

"Blood bank" Jack corrected him. Damon nodded. "What could he possibly be searching for in there " he crossed his arms and leaned on the table"

-JONAH'S HEAD-

Corbyn walked towards her and realized he couldn't see her... of course she couldn't he was just in Jonah's head, a fragment of anyone's imagination. The wind blew and with a hard bite to the neck a hurling scream was heard from Emily. "What the fuck". He knew the figure before him. He quickly tried to get Jonah off of her but it was too late her body had thumped to the floor, his fangs drew back in, blood dripping from his lips, his thirst for blood was high. He wanted more.

Corbyn stared at Jonah in shock and to his surprise Jonah turned in his direction. He saw him. Corbyn stepped back pleading "Jonah no" he continued backwards a tree branch in his way, as Jonah neared so did his movement towards the branch "JONAH!" he called out falling over the branch and now scrambling on the ground. Jonah's eyes changed to yellow, his fangs now out again, his heartbeat fast. "Fuck" he breathed "Fuck"

"JONAHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP"

Corbyn stepped back horrified, even more horrifying Damon was smirking at him in the room. Jonah winced and looked appalled around the room and then he glanced at Corbyn who stared back scared.

"Now why would you try to eat him?" Damon chuckled at Jonah. He was confused "Oh don't look so mortified"

Corbyn looked at him "How do you know?"

Damon smirked "My brother is also a vampire" he looked at the group "Keep an eye on your principal will ya" he disappeared

Daniel cleared his throat "So uh you're going to tell us what happened in there"

"No, for your own good"

Zach looked at both of them "We're keeping secrets now, man we saved your asses from David". Jack backed him up "Yeah". Zach walked off and jammed his shoulder "Don't worry David knows nothing"

*2 weeks after*

Corbyn peeked outside of the classroom window and into the halls "Tell me you didn't do this" he looked at Jonah. "I didn't" he mumbled "I swear". Daniel eyed the pair "What the fuck is going on with you" he whispered. Corbyn hissed "Not now"

"The body of our principal appears on his desk in his office and you're okay with it"

Corbyn's eyes flared and so did Daniel's. "HEY!" whispered Zach "You know better" he looked at them "cut it out"

The bell rang and Sheriff Heeley was down the hall with two other officers and administration. Suddenly the boys were snatched into an abandoned hall under a stairs one by one all gasping or air "Which one of you fucked up" Damon looked at them angrily.

"What do you mean?"  asked Daniel. Damon made a face and whined "What? Do you want me to spell it out for you babies?" his tone changed "Which one of you killed the principal"

"Daniel has an issue with him" Zach looked at him and was met with a slap being his head. He winced in pain. "Are you serious?" he looked at him "I didn't like the guy but I'm sure as hell not a murderer"

The bell rang again "Klaus isn't going to be happy, get your shit together" he looked at the five boys "I swear if either of you is behind his death" he stepped in front of Jonah and disappeared

****

*Mystic Falls*

His hair tussled working on a truck. "She's not here" he grunted. "Who said I wanted to see her" Jonah's eyes furrowed. Jeremy Gilbert dropped his tools down and faced him "I overheard Damon and Elena talking about your little vision" he bit his lip "I um" he cracked his knuckles "I would think twice before going near her"

"You know everything was fine before you stepped foot in LA, you ruined everything, you ruined us"

"Was there ever a 'us' " Jeremy implied with an air quote "You had no control when you were with her" he closed the truck door "In fact I still don't think you have control" he braced against the door "You killed the principal didn't you"

"I don't need to tell you shit"

"Guilty?" Jeremy chuckled "I could make it all go away"

Jeremy got into the truck and turned on the engine "You won't get pass the Mikaelsons, don't even try"

Jonah rang Emily's phone and left a voicemail

He took one breathe in and one breathe out

"Hey it's Jonah... yeah of course you know that. I sound stupid. UmmI hope everything is going well for you in Mystic Falls, I hope your life is better now, better than before, before I screwed it up, know that it's not what I wanted. I-I-I never meant to hurt you, I didn't want to hurt you, I fought it and believe me it was hard fighting I didn't have it in me to... to kill you. As long as you're happy with Jeremy Gilbert I'm happy. I hope he's treating you the way I couldn't. I'm calling to say that I'm sorry and we can no longer be friends... this hurts more than you realize... it's fucking up my life Emily and I don't want to hurt anyone else, anymore people. This is goodbye.

He ended the call.

~Los Angeles~

"He's been making moves between Mystic Falls and LA"

"Doing what?"

"Well he's been seeing a girl"

"Hannah?" he was really concerned now "He broke up with her" he shook his head "I mean they broke up"

"Not the girl you described, some other girl"

"Is he dealing drugs?"

The guy laughed "Are you nuts dude" he laughed more "No way! Not in between worlds. Not with Damon hanging over his head"

"Dammit!" his fist pounded the table before him "What could he possibly be doing?"

He strolled in looking at the group taking his seat behind Daniel looking at Jack "You heard about the new principal?" He nodded "Heard she's a tough cookie certainly worse than Dickerson, may his soul rest in peace" he spoke sarcastically

***

The Lamborghini pulled up in the Walmart parking lot. His blonde hair spiking in all corners, his eyes baggy, eyes red. The door pulled up when a car parked in right beside his. A car door opened and shut. "Wow you look like absolute shit". He scratched the back of his head "Yeah I got two hours of sleep before coming back into LA"

"What's up?"

"It's serious man"

"How serious"

"We're talking dirty shit" he sighed "He's laundering money in between worlds, the source is coming from New Orleans" he looked at his attire "That's why I look like trash". A frown appeared on his face "I know this is hard to take in but you have to stop him immediately"

"Who is he dealing with?"

"Finn Mikaelson"

"Thanks EBEN"

"Anytime bro, see you in Math class"

*Next day- The Condo*

The door was barged open "WHEN THE HELL WERE YOU GOING TO ME?"

Zach sat up in his bed "It's 2am where the hell have you been"

"FINN MIKAELSON!!!! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ZACH? WHOSE THE GIRL? IT'S NOT HANNAH SO WHO IS SHE"

There was no answer.

"GET THE FUCK UP"

Slow footsteps appeared in the doorway in matching pajamas. Daniel rubbed his eyes and so did Corbyn, Jonah almost toppling over him. Daniel yawned sleepily, his vision blurry "What's all the yelling for Jack? Can you two calm down in here"

Jack looked at Zach angrily "You tell them or I will". Zach looked puzzled "Tell them what?"

"Zach has been working with Finn Mikaelson laundering money from New Orleans and LA passing through Mystic Falls"

"WHAT!!!!" the boys screamed at once

WHY IS ZACH DOING ILLEGAL BUSINESS IN BETWEEN SUPERNATURAL WORLDS AND LOS ANGELES?

To be continued............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 0 24
your a actor and you have a online friend named corbyn he lives in LA and you have never met but one day you get the news that he is coming to were y...
1K 39 24
𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘰, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨�...
5.1K 211 79
See what your life would be like with one of the Why Don't We Boys! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, Jack, and Zach
341K 13.1K 55
in which zach had wet dreams about jack, his best friend. started: 01/09/19 finished: 10/21/19