Benders

By blueberrybelfry

[ disclaimer ] -- all settings, magic systems, and past avatars / characters belong to the creators of ATLA... More

CAST
[the flirt]
[the actress]
[the healer]
[the recluse]
[the warrior]
[the resurrected]
[the diplomat]
[the outcast]
__________________________
001 - The Beginning

Prologue

225 14 43
By blueberrybelfry

Water -- Earth -- Fire -- Air

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony...

A new time, a new avatar...

But everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

And with a new avatar comes new enemies, new challenges...

It's been 250 years since Aang defeated the fire nation...

and new allies.

the new avatar has arrived, from the heart of the fire nation.

________________________________________________________________________________

I am creating a new story with new characters in the ATLA universe. I have never done this before with entirely original characters so I would really appreciate constructive criticism when parts come out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 22K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
173K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
123K 4K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...