𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓴π“ͺ𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓱 π““π“²π“΅βœ”

By cheesyburgir

Ahmed bhai please! I'm begging you don't marry her. She's no good, she'll destroy you and our family. Please... More

*Prologue*
πŸ’”1
πŸ’”2
πŸ’”3
πŸ’”4
πŸ’”5
πŸ’”7
πŸ’”8
πŸ’”9
πŸ’”10
πŸ’”11
πŸ’”12
πŸ’”13
πŸ’”14
❀️15
(My new book)*TARQ-E-TAALUQAAT*

πŸ’”6

21K 999 101
By cheesyburgir

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

She pushes him aside and enters his room.

"Ye lijiye aapki hone waali biwi ka haq jisey mai cheen rahi thi." She sarcastically says, dropping the boxes on his bed.

(Here take this, the things which I was snatching from your to be wife.)

He looks down not giving any reaction.

"Biwi abhi aayi nahi hai toh ye haal hai aane ke baad pata nahi kya hoga." Muttering, she goes towards the door to leave the room.

(She is not your wife yet you're behaving like a love sick puppy.)

"Ab tum bohot zyada bol rahi ho." He says angrily, not liking her tone and stops her by holding her arm when she was about to leave.

(now you're saying to much)

"Sach hi toh kaha hai, abhi se itni protectiveness theek nahi agar kuch hogaya toh ye jo yaha rehta haina tut jayega." Placing her hand on his chest she confidently tells him.

(I'm stating the facts, protectiveness from now itself isn't safe, if something happens then the thing residing here will break.)

"Stop it. Enough is enough Sahaan! Don't say a word against her or else it won't be good for you." He yells in anger.

"Kar kya lenge aap? Sab kuch toh kar hi liya hai. Haath uthana baaqi reh gaya hai. Ab wo bhi kasar poori karlein." She tells him firmly, looking directly in his eyes.

(What will you do? You did everything possible, only abusing me is left, do it fulfill the last thing you didn't do.)

Horrified by her words he jerks her away

"Tumhara na dimaag kharab hogaya hai! Bohot acche se jaanti ho ke koi pathan apni ghar ke aurat par haath nahi uthata, thode drama dekhna bandh kardo shayad aqal ajayegi!"

(You've gone mad! you very well know a pathan will never raise his hand on his lady, stop watching some dramas then maybe you'll get some sense.)

She chuckles at him with no humor present in her laugh.

"Jis naam par aap itni pathan aur Khan hone ki shaan dikhate haina usi khan ne apna waada todha hai. Wahi pathan jo kabhi apne waade nahi todhte." she was leaving no chance in mocking and taunting him.

(On the name of pathan you show so much pride and arrogance that same pathan broke his promise.)

Yet again, the timid girl in-front of him left him speechless. Shaking her head at him she leaves his room leaving him alone with his thoughts!

~

The next day, everyone was very happy with glowing faces everywhere, unaware of the storm which was about to arrive!

the preparations were in full swing, Ayesha not losing a chance to leave things upturned. After all, it was her eldest son and daughter who were getting married the next day!

The smell of motiya wafts through the air along with the sweet smell of delicacies all around the haveli.

(Arabian jasmine)

Sahaan looked out of the window, she could see the signs of the storm appearing, the sky was the deepest hue of gray which reminded her of someone's eyes.

Wind was rushing through the backyard stopping the preparations which were going on there, the slight pitter patter started which soon turned into heavy rain, she looked up! Thiinking that maybe the sky was also crying with her over her lost love, giving her some sense of peace.

Seeing how the boys were trying to cover up the electric work out there, she decided to make something warm for them as they all were heavily drenched in rain.

She comes down the stairs, going towards the kitchen to make some snacks and tea when she sees Tuba oming out of dadi's room with a mirth in her eyes holding her purse in a tight grip as if someone will snatch it.

Tuba sees Sahaan standing and winks at her waving her fingers at Sahaan she leaves the haveli after seeing the once heavy rain which turned once again turned to the slight pitter patter which can be heard throughout the haveli!

She rushes towards dadi's room thinking he took something without permission but calms down once seeing dadi peacefully sitting on her chair, reciting her tasbeeh, dadi opens her eyes and sees Sahaan standing there she motions her to come inside

"Dadi, I saw Tuba leaving your room. Is everything okay? Did she do something?" She worriedly asks her dadi.

Her dadi smiles seeing her naive granddaughter who thought Tuba did something to her, she blows some duaa's on her.

"Why are you so tense, meri jaan? She is gone for good! I've done my work." She smiles at her who looks at her in shock.

(my life)

"Magar dadi, kal nikkah hai aur Ahmed kisse nikkah karenge phir?" She could not help but worry more thinking about tomorrow.

(but dadi, Nikkah is tomorrow, with whom will Ahmed marry then?)

Her dadi just keeps looking at her thinking how she still cares about people who did nothing but added more suffering to her miseries.

"Aap uski fikr naa karein, humne sab soch rakha hai, aur hamare kamre me ek cup bhijwadein." Sahaan nods at her and turns to leave the room when they hear a loud noise from outside.

(You don't worry about it, I have already planned everything and please send me a cup of tea.)

"SAHAAN! EK CUP CHAI TOH LAA DO YAAR, SARDI SE JAAN NIKAL RAHI HAI." Hammad yells for her and continues shouting her name.

(GET ME A CUP OF TEA PLEASE, THIS COLD IS KILLING ME.)

Her dadi chuckles at their antics, Sahaan only smiles and shakes her head leaving the room.

She stealthily goes behind Hammad and slaps his back of his head, Hammad groans holding his head and turns his accusing eyes to the person behind him, he knew it was Sahaan, only she could do this and get away easily from his wrath.

He was too serious in front of his other cousins, maintaining a second eldest brother aura around him after Ahmed.

"Chilla kyu raha hai be?" Sahaan playfully glares at him but looks around to see all their other cousins looking at them, their jaw hanging!

(Why are you shouting?)

She gives them a sheepish smile and drags Hammad from them to the kitchen, and throws the pan which he easily catches.

"Chal help kar meri." she orders him.

(come help me)

"Yaar mujhe nahi karna ye sab." He whines like a baby.

(I don't want to do it)

"Chai chahiye ya nahi?" She blackmails, pointing a finger at him.

(do you want tea or not?)

He just grumbles at her and puts the pan on the stove, while she brings out the freshly baked brownies from the oven.

Hammad's eyes light up seeing them and he squeals like a girl rushing towards it only to be smacked by Sahaan, he pouts at her.

"Isiliye keh rahi thi chai banao jab tak brownies thandi hojaegi." She says pointing towards the pan.

(That's why I'm telling you to make tea, the brownies will cool down till then.)

He nods at her like an obedient kid and rushes towards the stove making tea and getting out the cups.

Sahaan smiles at him, staring at his back adoringly, secretly thanking Allah in her heart for giving her such an amazing brother, who was like a ray of sunshine and a bundle of happiness in her gloomy life.

They both brought brownies and tea for everyone who was sitting in the hall discussing tomorrow, filled with chattering of everyone.

She gives brownies to her cousins, gives tea to elders and goes towards dadi's room to give her tea.

She comes out of her room to see all cousins huddled over a corner applying henna for tomorrow's nikkah except Amrah who was with her henna artist in her room.

Isra sees her standing there and drags her to one of the henna artists forcing her to sit down to apply henna, she shushes her when Sahaan protests.

"Shut up and sit down! Dadi told me to do this, warna mujhe wo apni shahi dande se maarengi, aur tujhe accha lagega kya agar teri behen maar khayegi toh?"

(or else dadi will beat me with her ancestral stick and will you like it? seeing your baby sister getting beatings?)

She gave her puppy eyes which she wasn't able to refuse and sat down grudgingly, glaring at Isra who was avoiding eye contact with her knowing how scary her glare was.

she noticed her henna was different compared to her other cousins, her was a bridal one while the others had simple designs. She was about to stop the lady but she knew it was of no use as the henna must have started its work by now.

Her tayi ammi, who was about to call Azra from there, saw Sahaan applying henna and her blood boils.

"Aye ladki!" Her tayi ammi's voice booms in the hall, everyone turns towards her to see that she was angrily glaring at Sahaan, she approaches Sahaan.

(hey girl)

"Agar tum ne mehendi laga li toh ghar ke kaam kaaj kon karega? utho abhi utho aur fauran isey dho kar kitchen me jao." Yelling at her she holds her by her arm and pulls her spoiling her mehendi a bit.

(If you will apply then who will do the work? get up right now wash it and go to the kitchen)

She was about to drag her towards kitchen, when a hand stopped them and pull Sahaan towards them by holding her upper arm.

Sahaan looks up to see her taya abbu holding her,

"Maine iss ghar me itne naukar kyu rakhwaye hai ayesha? Isiliye nahi ki tum mere marhoom bhai ke beti se kaam karwao! Tumhe kya lagta hai mujhe nahi pata chalta iss ghar me kya hota hai?" Yaqub raises his voice at his wife who just looks down.

(For what reason have I kept workers here Ayesha? Not for making my dead brother's daughter work. What do you think that I won't get to know what's going on in this home?)

Hearing all the commotion everyone who was in their rooms comes outside running.

Her dadi approaches her son.

"Kya ho raha hai? Kyu chilla rahe ho apni biwi par?" She asks him.

(What happened? Why are you shouting at your wife?)

"Puchiye apni bahu se. Meri beti ko naukar banakar rakha hai, ab tak chup tha ki kabhi na kabhi sudhar jayegi lekin aaj hadd hogayi, Amrah ke baad sabse badi yehi hai aur saare chote bhai behno ke samne yaha tak ke bahar ke logon ke saamne iss aurat ne beizzati ki hai meri beti ki." One thing yaqub can never bear was anyone insulting his family members.

(Ask your daughter in law, she made my daughter a servant in this home, I was quiet till now thinking she will mend her ways but she crossed all her limits today! Sahaan is the eldest after Amrah yet no one respects her even now she was insulting my daughter in front of outsiders.)

"Just because you all people think that she doesn't have a father means you can do whatever you want?" He asks everyone present there, his voice booming everywhere.

Ahmed's anger knew no bound, once again his hatred started swirling against Sahaan thinking she was the reason why his father was insulting his mother in front of his whole family.

Little did he know, Sahaan was always the victim of his mother and all this chaos was started by his mother herself.

He was about to move forward to defend his mother but a tight grip on his arm stops him, he looks at his side to see Hammad holding his arm, who is looking at the scene going on in front of him with anger filled eyes, grim look all over his face.

"No one. I mean no one will question my daughter again nor they will ask her to do any work of theirs, mulazim hai yaha aaplog ke liye aur meri beti koi mulazim nahi hai, uska baap zinda hai abhi." He says firmly holding Sahaan from her shoulder who looks down teary eyed, happy that someone for the first time other than Isra and Hammad stood up for her.

(There are workers here for you all and my daughter is not a servant, her father is still alive.)

"Isra beti, inhe andar apne room me lejayen! wahi par ye sab khatam karle na." He says to Isra who comes forward with Sahaan's mother and takes to the room.

(Isra, take her inside and get ready there itself.)

He turns to leave and sees her mother standing there, proud and happiness visible in her teary eyes towards her son, he smiles and goes towards her.

"Ammi, ro kyu rahi hai aap?" He smilingly asks his over emotional mother who just shakes her head at his son and pats his head and happily leaves from there

(Mom, why are you crying?)

Yaqub just shakes his head and smiles at her mother who was always very emotional and dramatic.

He knew this was needed to be done to bring Ayesha on the right track, she was completely blind by jealousy and anger.

He reminisces his mothers words regarding Ahmed's marriage when she came to his room to tell the reality of Tuba, where she showed him the video where she offered Tuba some money for leaving her grandson alone and away from her cunning self.

Where she herself in front of dadi told that she was marrying Ahmed only for money and the power which she will get after becoming his wife.

He thanked Allah for saving his son from that vicious women, and was secretly happy for Ahmed as he was very soon going to be gifted by a hoor from Allah, he just hoped that his son won't do any foolishness and cherish the gift he was going to be given by Allah.

Ahmed was pacing here and there in his room like a raging bull, he went to his mother's room but she didn't open the door so he left there.

He was seething in anger, angry at Sahaan he wanted to confront her but controlled himself as he was aware of his anger and didn't want to do something which he will regret later on but he was sure that he will teach her a lesson which she'll remember her whole life.

His eyes were all red with anger inside him and sat on his bed to drink water when his phone rang, Tuba's name flashes on the screen he picks it up and is about to say something when he hears her words and gets the shock of his life.

shock, anger, surprise all different kinds of emotions swirl in his eyes, he drops his phone on the floor.

holaaaa!! ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO.....;)

SOOORRY I'M LATE I WAS BUSY AS I HAD TO ENTERTAIN SOME GUEST AT MY HOUSE

Ohkay!.What do you think tuba old him?

Was it my first cliffhanger?

*smiles awkwardly*

I wouldn't even have asked for votes but now I'm because when comparing the views of each chapter with votes it is highly upsetting. So have mercy on me and please vote because the upcoming chapter which I already wrote drains my energy and is having 3000+ words!

*vote and comment*

~Burgir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 1.3K 47
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.πŸ”žπŸ”ž
159K 6.9K 40
Khushi is a bubbly , fun loving girl who has a fiancee Nand kishore (Nk) whom she loves because of his honesty. What happens when in her weeding day...
HIS HEALER By YNR

Fanfiction

361K 16.7K 69
arnav went through a lot in his past life being abuse at a young age, he grows up to become a ruthless business man,he hides his fears and anxiety t...
957K 45.9K 89
'They say Marriages are made in heaven. I think God forget to fix my match. Because still am unmarried.' - Always a Rejected Bride. 'Marriages are bu...