Ideas

By Glee4lili

This is all of my ideas for stories. Comment if you want me to write it. I don't own any of the fandoms exce... More

Ever after high
The young elites
Decendants
Httyd singers
Marval
Watching Avatar
Z-O-M-B-I-E-S
She-ra
She-ra (again)
Watching wakfu
Shoutout
Amongst us
Tagged
Tower of god
Spirited away
Tower of God

Wakfu (again)

24 2 12
By Glee4lili

5 years ago they lost.
They didn't lose a battle.
4 years ago they lost hope.
Not the hope for fighting
3 years ago he gave up.
He has adapted.
2 years ago they moved on.
They could never forget
1 year ago things were normal.
Normal but so strange.
1 month ago they got a lead.
That changed everything.

6 years after the battle against Quilby they let their guard down. They partied and celebrated until the sun rose again. They never noticed a shadow slinking around the castle. They never noticed that shadow teleporting into the young Eliatrope's bedroom. They didn't hear the muffled yelp of surprise. It wasn't until the next day that they didn't find Yugo. They searched everywhere for a year. They didn't find anything. That was the last time they ever saw Yugo...

Until now.

Comment if you want to read it. I really want to do this story so please support this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 415 13
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
557K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
191K 5.6K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

54.1K 1.8K 22
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...