CLICHÈ || Knb《Akashi Seijuro》

By Meemchow

[Highest ranking: #1 in abusivelove] Love heals. But sometimes it kills too. - A.N: Not your usual knb fanfic... More

the beginning
#clash no. 001
#clash no. 002
#clash no. 003
#clash no. 004
#clash no. 005
#clash no. 006
#clash no. 007
#clash no. 008
#clash no. 009
#clash no. 010
#clash no. 011
#clash no. 012
#clash no. 013
#clash no. 014
#clash no. 015
#clash no. 016
#clash no. 017
#clash no. 018
the talks
#clash no. I
#clash no. II
#clash no. III
#clash no. IV
#clash no. V
#clash no. VI
#clash no. VII
the past
#clash no. i
#clash no. ii
#clash no. iii
#clash no. iv
#clash no. v
the end
#clash no. 020
#clash no. 021
#clash no. 022
#clash no. 023
the letter
Epilogue

#clash no. 019

50 6 0
By Meemchow

"I envy people that know love. That have someone who takes them as they are."

Jess C Scott, The Devilin Fey 

For a person who is not used to feelings, emotions can be as scary as spiders crawling up in an arachnophobic's body.

I've been scared before. So I know I feel scared now. Extremely scared. But there's more. Is it sadness? Is it hatred towards myself? Is it the feeling of craving a loved one's company?

Who do I love anyway? Maman? Myself? Or is it Akashi Seijuro?

I don't know anymore. But I do know that I don't want Akashi to become what maman plans. A soulless human being, or a breathless body.

I end up walking all the way to the hospital Inoto is admitted in. Her family is here with her. They are with her 24/7. I want to talk to her. Ask her if she thought she was going to die that day. And if she did, how did she feel. How does she feel now? Now that she's away from danger and close to warmth that nourished her fetus-self.

How does it feel to be loved by so many? Does it really make your heart beat fast and stomach flutter? Can it really give you so much strength that reminiscing it will lessen the pain in your saddest moments?

I guess I'll never know.

"Enya?" I turn my head to meet a pair of bloodshot eyes. "You're Enya Nokashi, aren't you?" The elderly man, who I recognize is Inoto's dad, says through gritted teeth.

Fuck.

The last thing I want today is diversion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 15 15
Doing a different approach~ Aomine x Momoi :) I know they're super close best friends and such but I love childhood friends-to-lovers stories. So ye...
431K 15.9K 52
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈 [ 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ] ■ ◤ "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞." ...
21.7K 867 26
After the death of his closest friend and love of his life. Akashi seijuro was at a loss of life. Trying to get through each day hoping the pain woul...
50.3K 1.4K 22
[Akashi x reader] "someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you; someday you'll miss me like I missed you; someday you'll need me like I needed you...