Accidentally yours.by-JeonTae...

Da Jeonguktaelove

A not so romantic story of an annoying little fucker, vampire prince and a total asshole,true blood werewolf... Altro

•Info•
•Introduction•
•1: One night in a strange shity•
•2: Prince•
•3: Sexy pony star•
•4: Fucked up•
•5: Shit down•
•6: Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah Baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello,Turn up?•
•11: I was so impress-sed•
•12: Oh My Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb It•
•15: Dine in? To go?•
•16: Pardon•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll•
•28: 2!3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly pt.1•
•32: Butterfly pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
Q and A
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•
JeonTaeTrash

•24: Excujmi•

11.2K 419 149
Da Jeonguktaelove

Is knowing that you like each other different from saying that you actually love each other?

Normally, in a relationship, like and love obviously differs in the way two people would look, touch and feel towards each other. Normally, it's easy to distinguish like from love. But the problem is, that only applies to a normal kind of relationship which Taehyung and Jeonguk's do not fall under. They are not even normal to begin with.

They are supernatural beings and that's nowhere near normal. We get that. But let's focus more on their not so average love story that seemed to be written backwards since it all started with dicks and holes before involving hearts and feelings.

Evidently, they are in love with one another but they are stupid. So frustratingly stupid.

So if you would ask them the obvious, probably you would hear an answer like 'I don't know' or 'I'm not sure'.

Frustrating right?

But it's maybe because words are always needed when it comes to those two fuckheads. Words that could make everything clear or else they would just play safe and stay in their comfort zones probably until another Ana or Bogum issue strikes. Before letting another drama rise, they need to learn how to use their mouths not just for the sake of their horny asses but also for the sake of their relationship. They need to learn how to talk. Not literally, of course.

I mean communication.

Most say that communication is one of the greatest factor to have a successful relationship. Not perfect, but successful. On the contrary, some say that the most important thing in communication is hearing What isn't said.

But, whatever. Because either way, Jeonguk and Taehyung might have to work on a lot of things to have a smooth sailing relationship.

"Taehyung."

"What?"

"What the hell are these?"

"Stuffs."

"Tae." Jeonguk sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Take these away." He continued, sounding so tired and defeated.

"I don't want to."

"Fine then. I'll throw these away."

"Jeonguk no! !"

"Tae-"

"Jeonguk, you can't!"

"Shut up. I'll throw-"

"Jeonguuuukk! !"

The younger huffed in annoyance, closing his eyes for a second, trying not to see red. After a moment of anger management excercise, he opened his eyes and looked at his mate standing in front of him, his desk creating distance between them.

"Taehyung. Listen. Why the fuck did you have to occupy one of my drawers with all your toys and lubes and condoms?"

"Oh c'mooon, Gukk. We're always fucking on this desk so it should be normal."

"Tae, this is an office!"

"I know right. Office sex is so hot."

"Tae it's n-You know what? Nevermind. I'll just fucking throw these later."

"Jeonguk, don't you dare."

"This is my office."

"This is my mate's office."

"Taehyung."

"Jeonguk."

They both stared at each other, eyes playfully squinting and neither are willing to lose to another senseless argument.

Minutes passed and none are talking and giving up on the glaring contest but then, like the little trickster that Taehyung is and having a mastery level on making Jeonguk somewhat agree to whatever he wants, he finally used his trump card.

His strong gaze transitioned to a softer one. His big doe puppy eyes making it's appearance, slowly taking its effects on the werewolf.

No. Not the fucking puppy eyes. Jeonguk thought to himself, trying his best not to fall for those damn eyes and save his pride from being shattered. Though it might actually be dead long time ago.

"Fuck. Fine. You won."

Okay, maybe Jeonguk is a whipped ass bitch who may have forgotten about his non-existent pride.

"Yay!" Taehyung rejoiced, immediately running towards his mate for a bear hug while Jeonguk rolled his eyes acting like he was forced to but actually, almost automatically, hugged back.

The older loosen his hug just enough so that they're face to face, the tip of their noses brushing against each other. Taehyung smiled sweetly and Jeonguk congratulated himself for successfully fighting the smile that was dangerously trying to appear in his lips.

"Thanks Gukk!" Taehyung said happily before landing a kiss on his mate's lips and Jeonguk might not notice it himself but he was already smiling in their pressed lips, feeling giddy.

The kiss was sweet not lustful. It was natural. Like what couples usually do. But the question is, do they even kow that they are a couple? Did they even think about labels and other important shits? Knowing how stupid they are, of course the answer would be a huge no. Probably as huge as Jeonguk's dick.

The lovey dovey moment was abruptly changed into a tensed one when someone suddenly entered the younger's office, interrupting the couple and making Jeonguk think about firing Jihoon. He doesn't need a secretary who always let people enter his office, specially when he's enjoying his time with his mate and most specially when the person suddenly appearing is actually in his black list.

"Gummie hyuuuung!" Taehyung exclaimed, letting go of the hug and went towards his friend which made his mate disappointed.

Jeonguk's eyebrow twitched in irritation upon hearing the nickname while his eyes openly glare at the man who was showing nothing but sweet smile.

"What are you doing here, hyung?"

"You airhead. I told you that we have a business proposal for your mate's company and I'm here for my scheduled appointment." Bogum stated, still with his smile and Jeonguk thought that Jihoon is safe from being fired.

"Oh. Yeah. That." Taehyung said, obviously showing that he forgot about the possible business relationship of their and his mate's companies.

They proceeded the interaction setting aside the negative feelings and staying in a professional zone.

Jeonguk will never admit it but Bogum is a great business man. He can talk the talk and skillfully play with the conversation about the proposal. So, in the end, Jeonguk agreed.

"Tae...Tae?" Jeonguk called in a soft tone, waking up his mate who fell asleep on his lap while he and Bogum were actually having the boring and long ass meeting.

Taehyung snuggled closer, seemingly not wanting to leave his mate's lap. What a baby. Jeonguk thought to himself.

"When are you getting married?"

Jeonguk almost choked on his own saliva, hearing Bogum's unexpected question.

"What?"

"You're mates, right? Sooner or later you will have to marry each other. I thought you two aren't dating each other but I guess that changed."

Right. Bogum is so damn right. But Jeonguk never thought about that yet and certainly, Taehyung is the same.

Jeonguk fell silent and looked at his sleeping mate. He gently brushed his mate's soft hair and caressed the vampires cheeks while Bogum stares at him, eyes sparkling in interest.

"I really like Tae and I was even planning on making him fall for me but you came and it seems that you love each other....I'm okay with that."

Bogum confessed and Jeonguk quite caught the 'love each other' part, making him question himself and question everything. Is he in love? Is Taehyung in love with him?

The answer is a big yes.

Does he realize it? Well, they are stupid, remember?

"I think we're done with the meeting." Jeonguk shrugged the topic and Bogum understood that the younger isn't comfortable with being too personal.

"Okay. Thank you. I'll send the other files to your email." Bogum answered, stood up and bid good bye, leaving the two.

Now, Jeonguk was left to ponder about what Bogum has just mentioned. He likes Taehyung.

He's sure of that. But does he love him? He's in doubt. He still thinks that being with Taehyung for almost everyday, fucking him and dealing with his annoying shits. All of those could actually result to liking the vampire. Plus, they are mates. It's okay to like your mate. But love? He doesn't know.

He's smart when it comes to business but in feelings? Obviously not.

"Tae, wake up." Jeonguk said, half heartedly trying to wake up the big baby on his lap.

"Tae, Gogh hyung! It's Gogh hyung!"

"Gogh hyuuuung!" Taehyung shouted, still half asleep, his eyes squinting and blinking fast as he
look around.

"Goddammit Jeonguk!" Taehyung muttered when he realised what just happened.

"You're not waking up so I had to."

"I was having a really great dream!"

"I don't care. It's probably about bunnies anyway."

"How did you know?" Taehyung asked, eyes wide open like an innocent puppy. "Do you also know what happened in my dreams?" He continued, voice laced With pure excitement.

"No and I don't care, okay?" Jeonguk sighed, having a bad feeling about Taehyung's interesting dream.

"There was a bunny. A muscular big bunny."

"Tae, shut up. I said-"

"The bunny has well defined muscles and slick eyebrows."

"Tae-what? Eyebrows?"

"Yes. It furrows When it's mad and it's scary but it actually has a cute heart butt-"

"Whatever."

"And a big dick."

"What the hell? Do you really like dicks that much that even a bunny in your dream should have one?"

"But the bunny is actually you."

"Tae." Jeonguk sighed in defeat, feeling a hundred percent done With his mate. "Why do I have to be a bunny." He mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"Because you are a bunny." Taehyung said without hesitation as if it was the obvious and most accurate answer.

"And you're a Vixen."

"Mmm. But I prefer to be a koala." Taehyung said before sitting on his mate's lap, legs were on either side of Jeonguk's thighs while their faces were just an inch apart.

"Because I like doing this." He continued as he wrap his arms around his mate's neck and bury his face on Jeonguk's chest.

Jeonguk wrapped his arms around the older's waist as a natural reaction.

"Yeah. You do."

"So this means you're a tree. My favorite tree."

It was a good thing that Taehyung's face is on the younger's chest or else, Taehyung would've seen
the smile of contentment in Jeonguk's face as he hummed in agreement.

~.~.~..~.~.~

"Jeonguk, why?"

"What?"

"Why did you do this?"

"Tae-wait, are you crying!?"

"Why??! Why Jeonguk?"

"Fuck Wait. Okay. Stop crying!"

"What did I do!?"

"Taehyung! Stop this okay? We're already here!"

"I know and I'm so happy I think I will die." '

"Tae, stop overreacting."

"But I'm soooooooooooo happy. It's my dream to go to an amusement park!"

"I know. Now let's go so you can choose where you want to go."

One word: WHIPPED.

Apparently, when Jeonguk heard that Taehyung never experienced going to an amusement park, he immediately told Jihoon to clear his schedules on the weekend, book a flight and make hotel reservations. He also asked Jimin's help to make sure that Taehyung is also available on those dates and that he'll surprise him.

Jeonguk didn't even know why but he felt like he should make Taehyung happy or even make him the happiest man in the whole universe. He feels like Taehyung deserves to have all the happiness and love the world could offer.

If that ain't love, then I don't know what is.

So here they are. In an amusement park, with Taehyung dragging Jeonguk to almost everywhere and every ride. Jeonguk doesn't mind though. He was actually enjoying watching his overly excited mate.

After few rides and different experiences and foods and screams and laughters, Taehyung decided to go for another roller coaster ride but it seems that there were too many people in line.

"The line's too long, Tae. We can ride that later. How about we go to a ride with a shorter line first?"

"How about that!"

Jeonguk turned to look at where Taehyung pointed and nodded his head.

Off they go to the big ferris wheel.

The gondolas of the ferris wheel isn't that big but it could lit four people but Taehyung and Jeonguk decided to sit beside each other.

After a moment, it started moving. Of course it's slow but to Taehyung, it's still as exciting as the other fast rides.

Taehyung's eyes were Wide open as he stares at the view. The people below and the sunset in front of him.

"Jeonguk! Jeonguk look! It's so beautiful!" Taehyung exclaimed, as he stares at the beautiful sunset.

"Yeah. Very beautiful."

"Right!? It's so-"

Taehyung stopped as he turned to look at Jeonguk Whose eyes were directed at him. The older froze and can't help but be swallowed by Jeonguk's fiery gaze.

Jungkook raised his hand to cup the vampire's face.

"Very beautiful." Jeonguk repeated before leaning closer and closer until his lips met his mate's.

Taehyung immediately responded and parted his lips. Soon, the vampire moved to stradle Jeonguk, comfortably resting his ass on the younger's thighs as he puts his hand on Jeonguk's nape, trying to pull him closer, if possible.

Jeonguk wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist as they kiss passionately. Head tilting and moving in sync, enjoying each other's taste.

The rest of the ferris wheel ride was spent on them making out. They didn't even looked at the View outside once it momentarily stopped when they are at the peek .But neither of them would complain. Because their favorite view cannot be found outside. It's inside. Right infront of them. Holding their attention.

-.-.-.-.-
🥺🥺🥺

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

85.8K 3.1K 12
When everything already seems real for Jeon Jungkook, it's only a fanservice for Kim Taehyung. ❝Isn't everything we did just a fanservice for you?❞ s...
2.6M 124K 73
[JJK x KTH] Social media/text fic| Bad boy Jungkook and nerdy Taehyung have the same group of friends but both highkey hate each other. Book 2 out no...
froyo - tk. Da aj

Fanfiction

688K 36.4K 43
they were inches away from the frozen yogurt machines and toppings section, yet that barely gnawed at them. "w-wait." taehyung slightly heaved up. "w...
11.6K 412 10
"I'm half crazy all for the love of you it won't be a stylish marriage I can't afford a carriage but you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle...