Phan Oneshots

By leenaelizabeth4

Just some more Phan one shots :3 More

#1 It Never Felt Right Calling This Just Friends
#2 I Dont Wanna Feel A Thing Anymore
#4 I Kissed The Scars On Her Skin, I Still Think You're Beautiful
#5- I've Loved You Since Forever

#3 Is This Really Happening?

2.6K 92 63
By leenaelizabeth4

#3 Is This Really Happening?

I sat on the couch, watching the drunken people around me grind up against their partners, laughing and talking. I sighed, and leaned into the couch.

I wished Dan would talk to me. But he wouldn’t. He was too busy with some blonde chick grinding herself against him. Lovely.

I’m not exactly jealous- who am I kidding? I’m jealous as fuck.

“Hey, Phil, have a beer.” PJ slurred, walking up to me with one arm draped around a brunette girl and another occupied by a beer.

I shook my head, “I’m good.”

“Suit yourself.” PJ laughed and walked off with the brunette.

I groaned and closed my eyes, why did I even come? Oh yeah, because Dan said he would be here. Yeah, Phil, like he would actually talk to you. He’s way too good for you. Sure, he kissed you once or twice (VALENTINE’S DAY VIDEO ANYONE!??! HOLY CRABSTICKZ, I STARTED CRYING WHEN I SAW IT... Anyway, moving on..) but like he would actually like you?

Someone sat next to me, groaning softly. I opened my eyes to see Dan sitting next to me, his hair ruffled. He obviously had a fun night.

“This party sucks.” Dan groaned, pulling a hand through his perfect hair.

“You seemed to be enjoying it before.” I said, venom dripping off my words.

Dan looked at me in surprise, “What?”

“You seemed not to mind how much this party sucked while you were basically dry humping that girl before.” I said quietly, hating how my eyes were tearing up slightly.

Dan’s mouth opened slightly, like he was going to say something, but then shut again. We sat in awkward silence for a few minutes before Dan spoke, “It wasn’t like that...”

I stared at him in disbelief, “So your saying you weren’t basically having sex with that girl right there in front of everyone?”

Dan put his face in his hands, “Phil, shut up, okay? When you left, I told her to fuck off. I’ve been looking for you since.” He said, his voice muffled by his hands.

I frowned slightly, “Why?”

Dan looked at me, then smiled, “Because...” Then he leaned forwards and pressed his lips against mine.

I froze for a second before smiling and kissing him back. The kiss was as amazing as I thought it would be.

Dan pulled back and smiled at me, “That’s why.” He whispered.

I grinned, “Thanks.”

Dan looked at me, confused, “Uh... Why?”

“Because I thought I would have to keep how I felt a secret forever.” I said quietly.

“How you felt?”

“I love you. I always have, and I always will. I’ve loved you since we first met. I thought you were straight...” I trailed off and bit my lip.

Dan chuckled softly, “You’re cute.”

“Not as cute as you.”

Dan leaned in to kiss me again...

“Hey, guys I- Uh... I... Um...” PJ confused face appeared in front of us. The brunette had gone, and he was only holding a new cup full of a blue liquid.

Dan smiled at him, then grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine.

“Oh... Okay then... I will leave now... Uh bye...” PJ stuttered, then basically ran away from us.

Dan pulled away from me, laughing. “Oh God, did you see his face?”

I grinned and nodded, “Oh my God!”

Dan’s grin fell away, “Where does this leave us?” He whispered.

I stared into his eyes, “Daniel, will you be my boyfriend?”

So yeeees :3 You can request a oneshot in the comments if you want!! :D

Leena out *Brofist*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
121K 4.9K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
850K 39.6K 169
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one