Stop and Stare {ASFJerome}

By xXMusicalXx

~+~Edited~+~ "Why can't you just tell them the truth?!" ~~~ Elizabeth Hughes, the little sister of Mitchell... More

One|enO
Two|owT
Three|eerhT
Four|ruoF
Five|eviF
Six|xiS
Seven|neveS
Eight|thgiE
Nine|eniN
Ten|neT
Eleven|nevelE
Thirteen|neetrihT
Fourteen|neetruoF
Fifteen|neetfiF
Sixteen|neetxiS
Seventeen|neetneveS
Eighteen|neethgiE
Nineteen|neeteniN
Twenty|ytnewT
Twenty-One|enO-ytnewT
Twenty-Two|owT-ytnewT
Twenty-Three|eerhT-ytnewT
Twenty-Four|ruoF-ytnewT
Twenty-Five|eviF-ytnewT
Twenty-Six|xiS-ytnewT
Twenty-Seven|neveS-ytnewT
Twenty-Eight|thgiE-ytnewT
Twenty-Nine|eniN-ytnewT
Thirty-ytrihT
Thirty-One|enO-ytrihT
Thirty-Two|owT-ytrihT
Thrity-Three|eerhT-ytirhT
Thirty-Four|ruoF-ytrihT
Thirty-Five|eviF-ytrihT
Thirty-Six|xiS-ytrihT
Thirty-Seven|neveS-ytrihT
Thirty-Eight|thgiE-ytrihT
Thirty-Nine|eniN-ytrihT
Forty|ytroF
September

Tweleve|evelewT

669 21 2
By xXMusicalXx

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

"Someone's a jag battle duty" I muttered as Jerome won the little stuffed penguin I had been trying to win for about five minutes in a stupid claw machine.

Mitch and the guys were out riding a ride, a ride I didn't want to go on, its not really safe for me anyways.. but right now it was Adam, Jerome and I.

"I'm just too good at the game" he said in a posh voice (I think) "far too good, far too good sir, far too good"

"You jag" I said punching his arm,he just laughed at me and started walking back over to where Adam was eating.

"Oo food" Jerome said and stole a fry from Adam, "tanks dude"

"Really J-ree" he said narrowing his eyes, I just laughed. Gotta love these guys.

"Are the guys back yet?" I asked sitting next to Adam, and also taking a fry.

"Yeah, they came by a minute ago, said they were going to ride some more rides" he explained, taking his little half empty basket of fries and moving it away from us.

"Wonderful" I muttered, mainly annoyed at the fact my brother won't let me get on ride.

This is why I don't tell people, so I don't get babied.

"You wanna go ride some rides?" Jerome asked me, I looked at him to see he was talking to Adam.

"Thanks boys" I muttered.

Jerome laughed, "that means you too Bethy" he said, I felt my face go red.

"Oh.." I laughed it off.

"I think I'll pass" Adam said, I smiled and ran off with Jerome to the Ferris wheel.

We gave the guy our tickets and got into a bucket thingy. I looked down over the side, "whoa this is high up" I muttered, "beautiful though"

"It is" he replied, I waited for some cheesy 'not as beautiful as you' line, but it never came.

"Why is Mitch so overprotective?" He asked out of the blue.

"I don't know really.." I said, In honesty I really don't. My fait is sealed, "why do you ask"

"Truth or lies?" He asked, I laughed.

"You sound like a third grader" I smiled, "truth"

"I asked Mitch something the other day, about you, and he completely said no.. that's the truth" he shrugged like it was nothing.

"You're really strait forward.." I laughed, he chuckled.

"You asked for the truth" he shrugged, I laughed lightly.

"Maybe Mitch will reconsider his choice" I shrugged, Jerome smiled at me as the wheel went and stopped at the very top.

"You know I really did miss you over the ten years.. where did you really go?" He asked, I shifted and looked out over the town.

"I had family problems.. that's all really. We went from Canada to Barbados then back to Canada, now here" I explained, it wasn't a complete lie, it was a family issue.

He nodded as the Ferris wheel came to the bottom and we got out and went to find the rest of the guys.

_____

Hope you all enjoyed! Another soon after this! Bye!

-REL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 203 14
Alison and Mitch were best friends until Alison moved away. But that was 10 years ago and now they are both 19. Alison is moving back to Canada but s...
210K 5.1K 26
"Do you...like me?" he asks. "I...I don't know. I..." I trailed off. "Hayley, either break my heart or heal it." he mumbles. "I...I'm still into you...
835 115 20
This is book 2 of my bajan Canadian fan fiction series. ~ I know I'm sorry guys, I left you on your toes with the last book but I promise I will mak...
13.4K 369 40
Two famous YouTubers, Mitch and Jason....and two normal girls meet by accident... Then a incident brings them closer together... Their loves are impo...