Back to you

By user161238348846

10 years old Prince Henry( Hiccup) Haddoc III and 9 years old lady Astrid Hofferson are betrothed since As... More

Little nobles
separated
TIMES WITHOUT ASTRID
Tomorrow
She's back!
Familiarization
you have changed a lot
The morning
Spending the day with you
Dinner with the family
chess
2 weeks later
the gang
The gang part 2
surrender
maybe not
I love you
kidnapped
ESCAPE
LOST
FUSS
Passion
Guests
Lust
AFTER THE GLOW
back home
things back to normal
Untitled Part 28
WEDDING?
what a morning...
It's happening
Future plans
3 months after
get ready

A talk

255 3 4
By user161238348846

ASTIR HOFFERSON

After my awkward, amusing and mocking conversation with Ruff, I went to my room to refreshen up for dinner. 

HENRY HADDOCC III

- You slept with Ruff?- I almost screamed trying to control my emotions.  

- Quiet. You want the whole court to know?- Seb hushed. 

-When?- I asked astonishingly 

- A couple of months ago. We had that attraction between and we wanted to see if something bigger will come out of this whole situation. 

- And? Wasn't she a virgin?

- Yes. I'm very pleased that she chose me. - His chest raised up.- My point is that we had an amazing time and it was mutual. We both wanted it, and there are no regrets. 

- I'm...shocked. Honestly, I know that Ruff is a mad head and if her father finds out you're dead man, but after all....we are not kids anymore. Are you happy?

- I've thought a lot about this and honestly, I can say that I am. 

I tapped him on the back. - That's important. IF you think that your future is with that woman, go get her. 

- Speaking of women, where is yours?

- Frankly, I have no idea.- I looked around. - I might go and check on her. Do you mind?- I looked at him with anticipation.  

-Not at all. Go.- we will see at dinner. 

- Yeah.- I smiled and headed back to Astrid's room. 

Once I reached her door I knocked. 

- Come in. - she screamed from the inside. 

I stepped in seeing her reading a book next to the window. She looked at me and smiled. 

- Hey you, what's up?- Astrid put down the book and headed towards me grinning. 

- Nothing. Just checking on you.- I placed a kiss on her lips. - How is my princess? 

 - Relaxed.- she hugged me and I returned the hug.- Very much. 

- That's good.- I looked at her gorgeous blue eyes.- So, I was wondering if we can talk about our wedding. We never actually commented it. 

- Oh, yeah.- she bends down her head.- Let's sit. 

- I think it will be the best if the wedding occurs sooner. What do you think?- I put a hand on her waist. 

- What's the rush?- she smiled 

- Well, I think there is no reason for  us to wait. I thought about it and our wedding is inevitable. SO why wait, when it can happen now? 

She looked away.- I agree to be honest.- she looked at me.- Henry, i want to be your wife, and spending the rest of my life with you is the most desirable thing I want. We should talk with out parents and say that we want it as soon as possible. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.4K 27
Hiccup and Astrid where once old friends at the age of 6 years, what happens one day after 9 years of not talking to each other, hiccup has enough of...
24.6K 345 23
This Story is about Hiccup and Astrid but mostly about Hiccup's life. When Hiccup was 5 years old, always hanging out with Astrid, one day he got sic...
138K 3.7K 26
AU. Hiccup Haddock is a menial in the court of King Harild Hofferson, orphaned and shamed when his father vanished on a secret mission into Berserker...
28.2K 349 33
Hiccup and astrid are best friends till they are 8 when astrid is forced to end her friendship with him but they still meet at the forest some times...