Stuck With U

By breathiniana

It's the year 2020, and the entire world is under complete lock down due to the sudden spread of the Equis Vi... More

A/N
Stuck With U Art
Day 1
Day 2
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
discontinued
waves at you
Ending

Day 3

1.4K 54 280
By breathiniana

Day 3: Week 1 || Lies

Rainbow Dash woke up the next morning feeling warm inside. She didn't understand why her body was so hot after waking up. Well, she does have thick cloud-like covers that always make her sweat at night. Maybe that was it? Speaking of sweat, she really needed to take a shower. She smelled like she had run three marathons the night before. She couldn't breathe without gagging at herself. Yeah, that bad.

She took a long, 40 minute shower to make sure all of the nasty bacteria on her body died so she didn't smell like garbage anymore. She dressed into black leggings and an oversized blue hoodie for comfort. A black elastic band on her dresser caught her attention, and she used it to tie her hair into a high ponytail. Beside her dresser was another long mirror that she could she her entire body with. She turned so her back was facing the mirror and lifted up the back of the hoodie so she was staring directly at her ass.

"Damn, Dash. That's one hell of an ass," she complimented herself. She clicked her tongue at the sight and pulled the hoodie back over it.

She checked the time in her phone and smiled as she saw she didn't wake up too early or too late. It was just a couple minutes past her breakfast time, so she ran down the stairs to make something for her and Soarin to eat.

Speaking of Soarin, why was he all of a sudden being so affectionate? He said himself that he misses yelling and fighting with her. He never mentioned forehead kisses. Did he know she was actually awake? Maybe he was teasing her again. Who knows?

The real question is why she didn't smack him for doing so. If it was any other day, he would've gotten twenty punches in the face. Dash blushed upon remembering how careful he was with her when he carried her up the stairs. Why didn't he just leave her on the couch? What difference would it have made? He knew she could sleep just about anywhere without a problem.

As she walked down the stairs, she smelled the aroma of food from the kitchen, making her mouth water. Was Soarin making breakfast already? She made her way unto the kitchen and saw him turning the knob of one of the stove tops to "OFF". The table was already set with pancakes, eggs, hash browns, and different kinds of fruit.

"Good morning, Dasherina!" Soarin greeted as he placed two cups on the table filled with orange juice.

"H-Hi," she replied, though her attention was on the neatly set table. She was going to have to step her game up is she was going to top this. "Why did you make breakfast? I was gonna do it."

"Well, I told you I was going to fix the mistake I made two days ago, and that's just what I'm doing." He took her hand and led her to the table. He pulled out a chair and gestured for her to sit. She did as he requested and he pushed her chair in. He took a seat directly across from her.

"I just feel like you're being abnormally nice to me," she pointed out. Soarin laughed as he fixed a plate for himself.

"Do you want me to be mean to you?"

"N-No! I . . ." Dash trailed off and thought to herself for a second. Is it wrong for him to just want to be friends? Why was she bothered by something she should be glad was happening? "Thank you, Soarin." She proceeded to fix a plate for herself as well, but she realized he had already done it for her. Something must be wrong with her peripheral vision and/or sense of smell if she didn't notice a plate full of food in front of her.

"It was nothing," he replied humbly.

Dash grabbed the syrup bottle beside her and squirted some of its contents on her waffles. As the syrup spread into the holes of the waffles, her eyes landed on Soarin, who was quietly eating his breakfast. The window beside them allowed the sun to shine through and directly hit him with its rays.

His chiseled face and sharp jawline were enhanced from the sun rays. She noticed a little stubble on his face that she never really taken the initiative to pay attention to. It wasn't very noticeable at first glance due to it being very short. He had told her he was growing a beard, but would occasionally shave it due to not wanting it.

Has he always been this . . . handsome?

"Dash, you're making a mess."

She flinched as he heard him speak. She looked down at her plate and realized her entire plate was covered in syrup. How long was she staring at him for? It couldn't have been too long because she only got the time to look at three of his features. She hadn't gotten the chance to look into his eyes.

"I cannot believe I just wasted the food you took your time to prepare," she groaned and nearly face planted, but she held herself back after remembering there was a plate full of syrup in front of her.

"It's not big deal," he shrugged and was about to take her plate, but she slapped his hand away.

"It is a big deal! Our parents only send 400 dollars for us to use a week, and I just wasted 20!" She took her fork and stabbed them into her waffles, taking a bite out of them despite how soaked they were. Some syrup missed the entry if her mouth and stayed in the outside corners of it.

Without saying a word, Soarin grabbed a napkin and wiped the corners of her mouth. She didn't even ask for his help, yet he did anyway. Dash felt her cheeks burn up as she felt his fingers through the napkin. Once he was done, he licked his thumb and wiped any remaining stickiness away from her face.

"All clean!" Soarin exclaimed with an ear-to-ear grin in his face. Dash just stared with her mouth agape from his sudden gesture. He noticed she wasn't moving apart from the rise and fall of her chest, so he ran his fingers through her hair to get a reaction out of her. This action only caused her to be even more stiff than before. "Looks like I broke you, huh?"

"Uuuuhhhh," she squeaked. "I should, finish this." Dash reluctantly ate the rest of her plate, getting syrup stuck on her face from time to time. Soarin sat beside her and made sure her face was clean at all times. She purposefully put some on her face once to see if he would wipe it off, and he did.

The moment her plate was clear, Soarin took her plate and put it in the empty dishwasher along with his. She insisted on helping him clean the table, but he declined due to wanting to do it himself.

"Why won't you let me help you? This is my house."

"I already told you why, Rainbow Dash," he answered her question.

"See, now you're calling me by my full name. You never do that!" In this case, Dash wasn't right or wrong. On some occasions, Soarin would call her by her full name, but only when absolutely necessary. He usually refers to her as "Dash" or "Rainbow".

"What is wrong with calling you by your name? Honestly, what is your problem?" Soarin asks with his eyes squinted, showing confusion. "You're all of a sudden getting upset at every insignificant little thing I do."

"Why wouldn't I, Soarin? First, you offer to watch a movie with me. Second you make an entire breakfast for the both of us. And third, you're wiping off messes I made on my own face as if I'm your-" Dash cuts herself off as she states her third reason. She wouldn't dare finish that sentence, ever. She backed away from Soarin and ran up the stairs to her room, not letting him get another word out.

Soarin watched as she scurried away, completely dumbfounded as to what just occurred. He found it hilarious that she didn't like him being nice to her. He thought about the last sentence she said before she ran off. He knew exactly what she was going to say, and exactly why she cut herself off. He smirked as he realized what that meant. Everything was falling into place.

════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════

Rainbow Dash grabbed her cell phone out of her nightstand and quickly opened the messages app. She had something urgent to tell all of her friends. She tapped on a group chat called "Stupid Hoes" (named by her of course) and sent a text message saying:

Rainbow Dash: FaceTime call NOW

In just an instant, she felt her phone vibrate in her hands. The screen was taken up by a FaceTime call from the group that she immediately accepted. She sighed in relief as she saw all of her best friends were in the call, so she didn't have to harass the ones that didn't show up.

"WHAT'S THE EMERGENCY?!" Pinkie Pie yelled through her . . . phone . . ? Didn't she soak it in water the other day?

"Hello girls. Sorry I wasn't here last time. Angel Bunny got sick and started throwing a tantrum," her friend Fluttershy said in her usual soft tone. Fluttershy was always very reserved, even with her closest friends, but she knew how to assert her dominance when the time was right.

"Lemme guess, Twilight. You were studyin'?" Applejack asked, thought it sounded like she knew the answer.

"No! I have more thing to do apart from keep my nose in a book all day," Twilight replies back. She was a major bookworm and an egghead, as Dash would say. Applejack rolled her eyes at her response.

"Really? Then what were you doing?"

"Okay, fine! But in my defense, online school starts soon!" Twilight pouted and crossed her arms like a child angry at their parent for not letting them do what they want.

"Alright, enough chatter. What did you want to see us about, Rainbow?" Rarity stopped their conversation from going on any longer. Everyone's attention diverted to Dash, who was messing with her wristbands again.

"It's about Soarin," she croaked. Her eyes slammed shut as she heard the gasps from her friends. "I think he . . . likes me."

"Really, what tipped ya' off?" Applejack responded with a chuckle and an eye roll. This wasn't news to any of them. They didn't tell her that they already knew about his feelings for her.

"It's only been two days since I found out I would be stuck with him, but things have been moving so quickly that I can barely keep up." Dash felt her heart pound against her chest, and she clutched it as if she was feeling some kind of pain.

"Details!" Pinkie did multiple flips around her room before sitting back down in front of the camera. "You're being very vague."

"Sorry," Dash apologized. "On the first day, he pinned me down to the couch and flirted with me as if he was going to start something with me." Her friends' eyes went wide, but they stayed silent and let her continue. "On the second day, he caught me saying his name in my sleep, but that's not all. He apologized for the day before and offered to watch a movie with me. I accepted and halfway through it, I pretended to fall asleep on him to see what he would do. Nothing could have prepared me for what he did next."

"What did he do? What did he DO!?" Rarity was practically bouncing up and down as she pestered Dash for more information. Rainbow shakily inhaled before finishing the second part of her story.

"He . . . kissed my forehead and carried me up to my room. Then he lay me in my bed and kissed me again after calling me a "cutie". Bleh." She gagged at the last part and moved on with the last part. "And finally, this morning. He made breakfast for the two of us, and he caught me staring at him while I was pouring syrup on my waffles. Since I was paying attention to his face and not the waffles themself, I ended up making a sticky mess on my plate. I wasn't going to let it go to waste, so I ate the entire plate, but not without getting its stickiness on my face every once in a while. So, he wiped it off for me."

Rainbow Dash sighed as she felt her face turn into a blushing mess. Once she saw the look on her friends' faces, she knew they were all going to explode.

"I knew you two would be perfect!" Rarity squealed. Dash shook her head in disbelief. Rarity couldn't help but scream as she rolled off her bed like a maniac.

"Judging by your story Dash, it seems like you like him too." Twilight adjusted her glasses and fixed her eyes on her screen.

"N-No. I don't have any feelings towards him." She twirled her finger in the few strands of hair that rested over her ear.

"You're a fucking liar," Applejack spat. "Do you like Soarin?"

Rainbow was about to fire back and deny her feelings, but she kept her mouth shut. Does she like him? She buried her face in her hands and groaned loudly. She knew that by now, her friends would already know the answer to the question. She couldn't answer yes or no without them squealing either way.

"I can't like Soarin. I've known him for my entire life, and I don't want to ruin whatever we have because of feelings." She groaned for the hundredth time today from how sappy she sounded.

"You can't hide them forever, Dashie." Pinkie bounced her eyebrows and stroked her pillow. Okay, now she's just being weird.

"I gotta go." Dash left the FaceTime call before any of them could stop her.

Momentarily, she heard a knock on her door that caused her to jump. She said a quick prayer hoping Soarin was not listening to the entire conversation. "Come in," she said almost inaudibly, but Soarin heard her anyway. He slowly opens the door and smiles upon seeing her. Dash couldn't face him, especially for what she had said in the morning. She caused a big problem out of literally nothing.

Soarin leaves the door cracked and makes his way to her bed. He sits on the edge to her left and crosses his arms. Neither of them said anything for a while until Dash spoke up.

"Soarin, I need to tell you something." She prepared herself for the next sentence, but he placed a finger over her lips and shushed her.

"No me first." He fixed his posture as a mischievous smirk crept onto his face. "It was a prank," he said. Dash didn't know how to reply or what he was even referring to, so she gave him a confused look. "Me being nice to you was just a prank."

Her eyes bulged out of her head as she choked in her own saliva. Her bottom lip quivered, but not for any specific reason. He left her speechless. The entire time, Soarin's kind gestures were just to see how she would respond. For some odd reason, she wasn't very surprised. He turned into a completely different person after he teased her. Soarin's not the type of person who's personality could do a whole 180 in under two days.

For half a second, she looked at his face to see if he was lying or not. She wasn't as good as Applejack when it came to sniffing out a liar, but she could tell something was off about Soarin. He was sending her mixed signals.

"Right," is all that came out of her mouth. "You can leave now." Soarin didn't budge, so she grabbed a meter stick from under her bed and started whacking him with it. "Out, out, out!" She didn't stop until his entire body was at least a foot away from her door frame.

"Ouch, Dash! That hurts!" He whined.

"Too bad!" She slammed the door right on his nose.

Her breath hitched as she turned around and slid downwards against the door. She pulled her knees up against her chest and released a hiccup. Fuck, not now, not ever. She sniffed a couple times before burying her head in between her knees. She'd never let him see her like this, ever.

What did she expect from Soarin Skies, honestly?

~2797 words

A/N

Lmao Soarin sucks 👁👄👁

Wee Woo

This is honestly one of the boring ones but WHO CARES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 227 39
Rainbow Dash grew up with a wealthy title. But under the diamond mask, was a soul longing to be free. Ten years ago, Rainbow Dash left her old life b...
51.3K 1.2K 40
"Do you think it's funny?" "What?" "Everything you have done." ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── Start: June 14,2016- First plot Octo...
22K 520 30
Rainbow Dash, 15. Just your average cocky athletic teen. Only cares about Friends, her family, Sports, grades and that's pretty much it. She isn't on...
100K 2.9K 46
Rainbowdash is convinced she doesn't need a man in her life nor does she want a love life. So why does she feel these weird, confusing feelings with...