Stick With Me- *EDITING*

By queenkeemaa

Alex just moved to New York City with his sister Olivia and cousin Tremaine. When he enrolls in Medgar Evers... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS❤
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29

24

233 11 0
By queenkeemaa

11pm
Heaven
I was still at the office just trying to piece everything together about the whole Sha'Kyia situation. Jada came to keep me company but I told her to go home I don't want her being in these uncomfortable ass chairs. Alex was sound asleep with one hand holding up his head in the chairs in front of my desk. After I get all of my belongings I tap him lightly on the shoulder. He didn't move. He sleeps like a damn bear, believe me when I tell you.

"Bestie come on let's go home" I said while gently pushing him in the shoulder a little bit. He eventually started moving and kind of jumped out of his sleep. He looked up to me with low eyes as he covered his mouth with his shoulder to yawn.

"How don't you be having bags under yours eyes staying here this long? My shit close no later than 10 everyday" Alex said as he got up and stretched. I chuckled and tossed him his jacket and turned off the lights in the office. I held onto his shoulder as I switched into my ugg slides. He grabbed my shoes as we both waited for the elevator.

We walked out of the building and began walking towards Alex's parked car. We got into the car and I got this weird feeling that someone was watching us. We put on our seatbelts. I looked in the rear view and didn't see anything suspicious.

"What you looking all paranoid for?" Alex asked as he looked over at me then back to the road. I nervously turned around, still seeing no one and I turned back around in my seat. "I don't know, I think I'm still kinda paranoid ever since Keith bitch ass" I admitted as I put my head down. I didn't know it until I verbally said the words. I think I grew to become scared of that man.

Alex
I pulled up in front of my house and I rested my head on the wheel and clenched it. I didn't want to think the worse but judging by her movements and her paranoia.. I hope it's not what I think it is. That's just going to make this nigga a target for me even faster. I took off my seatbelt to look at Heaven who wore a worried look. She tried to get out the car but I grabbed her wrists. She looked back at me in her seat

"You sure you good? As a matter a fact Hev, you stay here. Olivia spent a night tonight so she'll be with you tonight. Just go to my room,get comfortable and I'll be back in like a hour" I explained as I looked down at my phone. She held a expression I couldn't explain.

"Where the hell are you going Alex? Im still not going to be alright with you out doing god knows what" she said and I chuckled. She really care about a niqqa. I hope I don't have to leave her for this bitch niqqa.

"I promise I'll be right back. I told you I was going to handle the dude. It's about that time, it's the perfect time too" I told her and she hit me in the shoulder. I held it cause that shit type hurt. "What did I say?" I asked and she shook her head and flopped back in her seat.

"Somebody just killed Kyia and you wanna off this nigga right after? No I refuse Alex. Get your ass in this house, I'm not even in the mood for the bullshit right now" She told me with a stern tone. I huffed before turning off the car and getting out. So now I needed another plan, I knew I shouldn't had even told her anything. I should've followed my mind and just do the damn thing.

Selena
I made my way to his house and I rung the doorbell. Within seconds the door was being held open by a sexy ass man who I have grown to do just about any damn thing for. Call me a fool but he loves me and I love him.

"You gonna stand there or let me in babe? You don't miss me?" I asked and he smirked. He stepped to the side before smacking my ass. I giggled and sat down on the couch waiting for him to join me. When he finally sat down I sat down on his lap.

"What you been up to?" He asked in a husky voice. He sounded like he was sleeping or something.

"Nothing I was bored and decided to come see my man. You know I missed you right" I said while kissing on his neck. He gently pushed me away as he looked at me. "We need to talk. Shit is getting hot and I need you to get your statement straight" He told me and I got off of him to sit on the couch.

"Fuck you mean my statement? You mentioned me? I ain't have shit to do with that Keith. Don't put me in your shit" I semi yelled and he got up and jumped at me. I flinched while using the pillow as shield.

"Watch your damn mouth for one, and two you damn right I mentioned you. You was here when I did the shit right? Therefor they were going to find out anyway. Dickhead, are you not familiar with detectives?" He asked me with base in his tone now.

"No! I actually don't, everyone isn't familiar with the system like you" I said without thinking. Before I knew it I felt a sharp pain on the side of my face. I felt it and my cheek bone was bleeding and I seen him away.

"Like I said, get your statement together. You haven't seen me and you damn sure haven't seen her you understand? Selena you better hold up your end of the deal or you'll be in the same situation as Sha'Kyia. I should've kept her alive and killed your ass" He spat before walking up the stairs. I struggled to get up and with all the strength in my body I managed to yell out for some reason.

"They'll find out!! You won't be able to cover your tracks for long" I said and I heard him chuckle.

"I'd like to see the day" He yelled back to me before slamming a door upstairs.

Alex
Heaven was sleeping laying in my bed and I was on the edge just sketching. Weed and sketching has been helping me these past weeks. Well weed always helps me so that's not included but the sketching part is new. I hope this doesn't sound weird but I currently was sketching Heaven kind of. Just in case I do have to leave her for whatever reason, I want to have something to remind me of her. I decided to spark the rest of my blunt that I didn't finish. I was thinking heavy at this point. If I do kill this niqqa, will I get caught? I didn't get caught the last time but that's not the point. I was better than that. But seeing my best friend paranoid around me because of some shit he did? It's not sitting well with me, and it's not going to ever sit well with me until he's gone. I took another inhale from my blunt, I cut my eyes up to my bed to see Heaven looking back at me half way sleep. I chuckle and reach my arm out offering the blunt. She did the spider man hand and I laughed will getting up handing it to her. She took a few pills before handing it back to me.

"You good?" I asked her while taking one more than ashing it in the ash tray. I had more so I took out some more, enough for one more blunt.

"Yeah I guess, had a bad dream but I wake up to see you so I'm fine now" she said as she put her hair into a high pony tail. I watched her do so and smiled. I tried not to show her any suspicious action so she won't try to stop my plan before it even started. I took a break from crushing my weed to text Tre to let him know the new moves.

Me
Yo change of plans cuzzo. We gotta get this niqqa TONIGHT

Tre💥
And how you think we'll be able to do that?

Me
Well for one I got weed and you know Heaven like to sleep when she high. So that's when ima do it. It sound stupid?

Tre💥
Not 100% stupid but risky. You sure you don't just wanna do it tomorrow?

Me
Nah I gotta meeting tomorrow with the guy for the other space I'm looking into

Tre💥
Oh yeah. Well I'm with whatever J sleep and you know she sleep with night plugs so I'm good.

Me
Night plugs? 😭

Tre💥
Yeah it's weird, she's mad different but I love her though. We on this now? Want me to pull up or

Me
I'm bout to roll a few more, you can pull up if you want to. I hope J don't get mad at us

Tre💥
She won't I got her. I'm omw though

Me
Say less

Putting my phone away I realized Heaven wasn't in the room anymore. I heard Olivia's voice from downstairs. I made my way out the room and down the stairs seeing what she was doing. She was holding something in her hands.

"What's that sis?" I asked her as I sparked my blunt.

"A note." Olivia said as she handed it to me. I took the paper from her and looked at the note.

No matter what you do or say, you can't get me. Good luck getting sleep at night

I scrunched up my face and balled up the paper throwing it in the garbage. This dude is a whole clownn. I started chuckling to myself

"What happened looney toons?" Olivia asked as she took the blunt I handed to her. I playfully mushed her and walked into to kitchen to make a smoothie.

"Nah nothing this nigga Keith is hilarious" I said as Heaven came into my view. She rolled her eyes at the sound of his name. "What he do?" She asked while taking the blunt from Olivia.

"Sending shit to my crib like we in elementary school. I don't have time for his ass" I said while checking my phone to see where this niqqa Tre was at.

Meanwhile
Tremaine
I walked out the crib and locked it behind me. I put on my headphones and turned on some music. Not too long because I had to hear my surroundings in case a niqqa felt bold tonight. I texted Jada and told her I should be back in about a hour, two the most. As I turned the corner on Alex's block I seen the bush move. I chuckled and stopped in my tracks to see if it'll move again. Nigga didn't move anymore I bet

"Bring ya pussy ass out. You wanna watch niggas and shit" I said out loud so whoever this dude was. I still got no response.

"Alright, don't say I didn't ask you to reveal yourself" I said and continued walking. I didn't see anything else moving or out of the ordinary. I knocked on the door and changed the song. Alex came out in all black and told me to move back so he could lock the door.

"She's knocked bro, I'm high as hell too but it just makes this shit more fun" He said smiling like a damn lunatic. And people call me the crazy one? He's laughing and we're about to murk somebody's son. It was kind of funny to me though I can't cap.

"Nigga laughing at this dude's soon fate. You strapped right?" I asked raising an eye brow.

Alex
I pulled up my shirt to reveal the strap attached to my hip.

"Of course I'm strapped what kind of question is that? Let's go we gotta move" I said patting his arm twice as we ran down the street. Past my car though.

"Nigga you just passed your shit. You high high" Tre said as he chuckled. I got the keys out my pocket and dangled them in the air.

"You really though I was going to take my actual car that I drive everywhere in? You're buggin bro I know it's been a while but don't act like a rookie" I said as we got into the unmarked car. My mans Marco hooked me up with this temp whip. This the getaway basically, for anyone who doesn't know. I reached down by the breaks and grabbed a container with black gloves in them. I took out a pair and handed another pair to Tre.

"This nigga better be here too. Tired of going here and this nigga isn't here" Tre said holding onto the handle on the roof of the car as we swerved down the street. "You acting like we be guests over at his crib and he never be there. We only been there twice. This makes the second time" I explained and he sucked his teeth.

"Thanks Google. But deadass I'm just saying cause this nigga always MIA when we looking for him. Why?" Tre asked and I shrugged my shoulders. The whole rest of the way was a comfortable silence, there's nothing left to say. Our actions bout to show

12am
Heaven
I woke up inside of Alex's bed. I was in a weed coma for about a hour, I thought I'd be sleep longer than that. I looked around seeing no sign of Alex. I decided to call Jada and see if she's up. I know Olivia is knocked out, her room was right next to Alex's so I heard her snoring. I FaceTimed her and she answered but the screen was black.

"Hello bestie" she said in a low and sleepy tone

"Hi boo I'm sorry, I just woke up I was high as hell" I told her and she chuckled. She sat up so now I seen half her face.

"It's alright I'm glad I got woken up by you. Tre ass done left out with Alex ass I don't where they went"

"They together? Oh my gosh I really hope he listened to what the hell I said" I said palming my forehead

"What did you tell him?"

"To NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID. Now that you said that, shit got me nervous and shit" I said and she chuckled while shaking her head.

"Yeah they've been wanting his head for a minute but lemme not say too much. These phones be you know" she said and I nodded already knowing what she was talking about.

"Man I don't know, I really hope he doesn't get into trouble I swear them two just don't listen for shit"

"If they life depended on it, and that says a lot" she added
......

Alex
We made it to this dude's house and when we got there all the lights were off. I looked at Tre and he looked back at me as we held our guns up.

"I say we make a distraction. Get that nigga to come downstairs" Tre whispered to me as we snuck to the other side of the room without making a sound. I shook my head

"Ion trust that shit. He gonna have time to grab something, I say-"I said as I describe the last parts with my hands. I told him we go upstairs, wake his ass up, then blam him. After that we out. He nodded at my plan as we walked up the steps. We seen a long ass hallway and a shadow moving around. We both hid behind the pillar as the person came out. The person we were hear for. He looked like he was on the phone

"Yeah-Of course. Ahuh. Yeah.... Don't worry nobody has a clue. The lil bitch had it coming, Heaven time coming to" I heard him say. I looked at Tre and he gave me to signal. I crawled to the other side so I was closer to this nigga. Tre tapped me and handed me a pillow so there wouldn't be any sound. I dapped him up before taking it. I was about to cock the shit back until Tre made a loud ass noise on purpose.

"Wassup Boy? How you living?" I said as me and Tre revealed our selves behind the two walls. He was cornered at this point and was up against the wall.

"W-what the fuck y'all doing here? I will blow y'all shits back" He said as he attempted to reach for something but I punched him in the face cracking his nose. "You like raping people right? Murdering innocent people?" I said as I stood over him with the gun in his face. He smirked and shrugged

"Shit it's not like we haven't fucked before. This time was just a bit more.. dominant on my end" He said and that's all he had to say. I put the pillow in front of the gun and blew that shit twice as his body fell onto the ground. It didn't make not one sound, I put the gun back on my hip and we jogged to the car. When we got in, we drove away regular so it wouldn't look hot. Tre found a plastic bag and we both put our gloves in it.

"Where we dropping this off at?" Tre asked as he played with his braids and scrolled on his phone.

"In the ally up the block from here. The dude I got it from gonna pick it up from there. We could walk back to the crib though" I explained and he nodded.

Heaven
I was beginning to get a little worried so I texted Alex to see where he was at.

Me
Get your ass back ASAP. I should beat your ass for leaving in the first place!

Boy Best❤️
Relax Mamas, I'm omw right now.

I put away my phone and decided to go on Netflix and wait for him to come. About 10 minutes later, I heard the door being unlocked. He didn't come into the room, he just walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I already know what went down tonight and it's way too late to get into a argument with him. I'm just going to wait until tomorrow to properly talk about it. Even then isn't a good time because he has a meeting tomorrow. Ugh this shit is annoying

Vote & Keep Reading you guys 💙 THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 800 reads I'm so proud of myself🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 12.2K 43
Since Jay was a little girl, she always wanted to become a doctor. During her journey, she dealt with mental, physical, and emotional conflicts. When...
144K 10.9K 61
Stay here don't otherwise you will see consequences A girl sleeping peacefully. And ready for her college. But before returning from college. Her lif...
96.7K 3K 74
What if your college roommate was the one person you cannot stand?
22.5K 1K 23
Description In Story. As of 2/21 CUT SHORT.