A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#41

4.1K 435 40
By ManviGupta512

Finally the D-day came. Too much had to be done today. The preparations for the chowki, the packing for Italy and then the most important thing - The Confession, had to take place.

The whole day Shehnaaz remained anxious while helping out with the perperations and the trio, turn by turn comforted her, making sure that she doesn't stress out herself.

"Oye Sanu pyaar kiya to darna kya? Tension ni leni bachche, sab theek hoga!", neetu di said while hugging her reassuringly while preeti di also came to hug her. They all were hugging her as if, they were giving her some kind of confidence and it worked, Shehnaaz felt better.

It was already 9 and Shehnaaz knew that it was now or never. She has managed to avoid Sidharth since morning. They both haven't even met till now.

Shehnaaz was wearing a beautiful baby pink coloured Anarkali dress. Uss dress mein itni sari kaliyan thi ki fold karte karte thakk jao, par kaliyan na khatam hon.

It was a bit heavy and shimmery, meant for the occasion. With the dress, she had a white coloured dupatta which perfectly fit with the Anarkali. She wore white stone studded juttis and she also wore anklets which made a beautiful rhythm.

When she went towards Sidharth, he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Sundarr lag ri hai na?", preeti di asked and Sidharth open mouthedly nodded. When he realised what he just did, he quickly closed his mouth and said, "Abbe subha se kahan hai tu? Hum subha se hi ni mile yar. Tu aaj jaa ri hai, par mere sath time spend mat kar lena".

"Arre aap dono ne to matching ki huyi hai. Mama kurta bhi pink aur Sanu ki dress bhi", Aditya said giggling and ran away.

"Han time spend nhi kiya tere sath isiliye abhi wahin karne aayi hun. Tu chal mere sath, thodi der baithte hain upar chatt pe", she said dragging him away, looking at the trio to see nothing goes wrong here and they smiled at her.

When they both went upstairs, Sidharth noticed that the terrace was decorated with lights. It looked beautiful, "Shehnaaz tune Kiya ye?", Shehnaaz he asked.

Shehnaaz smiled at him and nodded and then took him towards the ceiling where they both usually sat.

Shehnaaz was feeling really nervous now. She thought that she should have prepared what she would be speaking. She didn't know what to say.

"Yar ek baar learn hi kar leti kuch likh ke! Par koi debate yan speech thodi hai!", thinking this, she knew that this is the matter of heart, isiliye jo bolna hai wo apne aap dil hi bta dega. She took a deep breath.

"Sidharth I cannot say it while facing you so let's sit with our backs against each other", Shehnaaz said and Sidharth wondered what was it that she couldn't say while facing him, but he did what she asked him to do. Now there backs were against each other and they were leaning on each other.

Shehnaaz continued with the first thing that directly came to her heart -

Sidharth do you remember that day when I said I have a crush on you? Well, I didn't have a crush on you back then.

Meine to tujhe uss din se pehle kabhi dekha bhi nahin tha. Wo to  ek dare tha and you know what, I was too angry at you the next day because Tumhari vajah Se Sab Mujhe ghur rahe the and I  felt like Mein Koi alien hun, seriously.

But, it was the best thing that could ever happen to me. That day I found you and we became friends.

Aur fir wo din yaad hai when you laughed in front of me for the first time? Tujhe pata hai uss din I just couldn't take my eyes off you.

You looked like the most beautifullest person that day. Your eyes were shining and I felt like I just I have just achieved something impossible. You looked like a scenery, I swear.

(she giggled, while Sidharth was quiet. He was trying to think that why was she reminding him those things?)

I wanted to hug you tight Kyunki bahut sara Pyar aa raha tha mujhe tere Upar.

Aisa lag raha tha ki zindagi Mein isse zyada sukun shayad hi Kabhi Kisi Ko Mila Ho.

Tujhe haste hue dekha tha na Jab, uss din for the very first time, I realise that I never want to see you sad, uss din first time laga that I want this smile to never leave your face.

Laga ki main tujhe Itna Khush rakhungi, ki kabhi koi taqleef nahi hogi tujhe life mein.

Aur fir (she said excitedly), tujhe tera birthday yaad hai?

Maine Aur Tune wo pehla birthday tha Jo sath mein manaya tha. You know, I had to think for 2 months ki Tujhe Kya dun.

Mujhe kuchh samajh nahin aa raha tha ki kaun sa gift would be perfect for you. But then I thought ki I should sing for you.

Par firse ek problem, Kaun Sa song gaana chahiye?

Tere Liye 'Hamdard' perfect laga. It caught my eye. Usse perfect aur koi song nahi tha. The lyrics fit so perfectly to what I wanted to tell you, to what I wanted to promise you.

Jo bhi Tujhe promise karna chahti thi na, wo sab  unn shabdon Mein thaa.

And then I hurt you. I left you without even letting you know ki mein kahan ja rahi hun.

Trust me when I say this, Puri zindagi mein isse zyada meine kabhi kuchh regret nahi kiya.

I stayed away from you for 8 years. You don't even know how difficult it was for me. I know it would have been the same with you.

Tere baad Kabhi Koi best friend nahi banaya Sidharth. I changed a lot after you.

But then we both got Bigg Boss ka offer. Jab Maine Tujhe Dekha tha naa stage per, I stopped breathing.

Tu bolta hai na 'humari Saans rokne wali game', wo usi time shuru ho gyi thi.

8 Saal baad tujhe dekh ke, mujhe wo sukoon mila, Jo mujhe 8 Sal Tak kahin dur dur tak bhi nahin mila tha.

Then we both danced. When you kept your hand on my waist, it was the most intimate thing that I had ever experienced.

Mein kabhi kisi ke Itna close Nahin aayi.

You, so  authoritatively pulled me close that it seemed like I was made to be in your arms.

Uss din laga ki mein tere liye hi bani hun. It was a beautiful feeling.

Usse Khubsurat sach mein kuch nahi tha.

Uss din mujhe  Itni sharm aa rahi thi Tujhse ki uss time Agar Yamraj Aake bolte, 'chal Shahnaz Tera time aa Gaya Hai', to mein Khushi Khushi chali jati.

(Sidharth tried to interrupt, but she stopped him)

Han han mujhe pata hai ki marne maarne Ki baten nahin karni, sorry!

Sachchi  tune mujhe apni taraf jab kheencha na to, I was all red due to the proximity.

Tere Itna close aa chuki hun per uss way mein Kabhi Tere Kareeb Nahin ayi. Tab mujhe laga ki sab theek ho jaega, par fir Misha aa gyi.

Mujhe firse wahi  din yaad aa gaya, when she told me that I was coming in between your relationship.

Mein tum donon ke bich mein aane ka Soch bhi nahin sakti thi because I wanted you to have everything you deserve.

Aur fir meine apne aap se promise bhi to kiya tha ki I will never let your smile fade away, isliye usse Wapas le aayi.

That was the day, that I first realised that your happiness doesn't get affected just by me. Koi aur bhi hai jo tujhe bohot affect karta hai, koi aur hi hai uss dard Ke Piche.

I really wanted to be the only person who makes you happy but it wasn't the truth. It wasnt just me who could make you happy, Misha bhi thi.

When she came back, as in when I first met her, uss din mujhe realise hua ki tum donon kitna close ho.

I broke my heart myself. Khud Hi apna dil tod diya usse Wapas laake. That was the day that I realised Ki Jo mein feel karti hoon tere liye, wo tujhe kabhi nahi pata chalna chahiye. It would have scared you to know what I felt for you.

Bahut der tak pareshan thi aur fir agle din  tum donon mile. Even though you couldn't see me par mein tum donon ko dekh sakti Thi.

Jab meine tujhe aur usse dekha, I knew for sure ki meri feelings kabhi tere samne nahin aani chahiye because that would have been too selfish of me.

You were somebody's boyfriend, and I couldn't say it to a guy who wasn't even mine.

(Sidharth understood what she was getting at but he still didn't want to assume things. He wanted to hear her say it. Does she really?)

It broke my heart to see you both dancing so close. But I had to sing that song for you aur rote rote gaati to  funny lagti na.

(Shehnaaz's eyes were moist  but she giggled. Sidharth could  sense  the sadness in her voice and he held her hand assuring her that its okay).

Toh, I shut my feelings out and closed my eyes to shut you out. Pata Hai Jab mein wo  gana ga rahi thi na, I was imagining  you and me.

Lyrics perfectly match ho rahe the,

"Hai kya ye jo tere mere darmiyan hain,
Andekhi ankahi koi dastan"

Ho re hain na match?

(She asked Sidharth but didn't wait for his answer)

I imagined you and me dancing to those tunes, isliye Shayad Bina ruke, bina roye gaana Gaa paayi.

I sang with all my heart that day, just for you... and Misha...

Mt heart was breaking, it was into pieces, but I kept mending it just till the song ended.

I knew you would be upset to tujhe sahi karne tere paas aayi.

Uss Din Ghar jakar itna roi, tujhe bata nahin sakti Kitna. Mein shayad hi kabhi itna royi hongi.

Na Jante Hue Bhi Dil Ko Tune Toda tha mere.

But that day I knew, I knew for sure and I have known it ever since.

Itna Bharosa mujhe meri zindagi mein aur kisi Baat par nahin hai Jitna is par hai..

I have never truly believed in anything this much. It was as if, I was built with this. Matlab I know it's super cheasy, but aisa laga tha Ki mein duniya mein aayi  hi isliye hui hun.

Bohot koshish Ki,  ki tujhse Pyar Na Karun par jitni zyada koshish ki utna hi zyada  pyaar  ho gaya yr.

Mujhe na terse pyaar ho gya hai, positive wala nhi, gande waala pyaar. Wo hota hai na romantic waala, wo pyaar. Mohobbat wala pyaar, ishq wala pyaar.

It feels so real, you don't even know ki yah sab Kitna real dikhta hai.

Meine  apni life mein bahot Kuchh Kiya Apne carrier ke liye, bahot ladaai bhi ki par tujhse zyada real to  mujhe  Koi chiz  nahi  lagti, apna career bhi nhi, and trust me i love my career.

Shayad Jis Din Tujhe bola tha na first time, school mein, usi din kuch ho gaya tha.

Actually, not just 'Kuchh', bahot Kuchh ho gaya tha. Maine Kabhi Aisa feel hi nahin kiya bhi, but I still thank Ahana, Riya and Kaira because of that dare.

Nothing has ever felt this real and true in my life, Baba ji ki sau sachchi.

Wo Yaad Hai finale wala Din, Jis Din Salman sir Ne Mujhe gana gane ko bola tha? Uss din meine jo song gaya tha wo Sara Tujhe Dekhkar gaya tha. Uss Din Bhi Main Tere Liye Vahi feel karti thi Jo Aaj Karti Hoon aur jo usse pahle karti thi...

I know you only like me as a friend, actually you love me but just as a friend, and that's totally okay, seriously!

But, if after this confession of mine, you would want me to still be in your life as your friend that might take some time...

(She said, smiling sadly)

Dosti ka Pyaar Mein badalna bohot asaan hota hai but pyaar se dobara dost banne mein puri jaan nikal jati hai.

I really don't know how to become your friend anymore. I can not be just your friend after pouring my heart out.

All I wanted to say was that I am madly, unintentionally, crazily in love with you.

I love my heart a lot, because that's where I keep you. Just always remember, no matter how much times I say that I love you, my love is always going to be more than that.

I love you and it doesn't matter if you don't, kyunki tujhse pyaar karne ke liye mujhe teri zarurat nhi hai...

Shehnaaz completed her confession but before he could say anything, a call came from Maa. She picked up her phone and after talking hurriedly disconnected the call. She got up from her place and came in front of Sidharth.

" Chal mein niche jaa ri hun, Maa ka kuch kaam karna hai fir mujhe packing bhi karni hai. Tu bhi aaja, laa apna mug dede mujhe khaali hai to! Dekh kya ra hai? De naa!", she said in a hurry.

Sidharth just blankly gives her his mug and Shehnaaz races  without saying anything else about what she just confessed to him.

Uspe itna bada bomb gira ke, bina kuch bole hi chali gyi.

Par bina kuch bole kahan, kitna kuch to bola usne. Usse zyada aur kya bolti wo. Sab to bol diya usne...

Shehnaaz has finally confessed to Sidharth. How will he take it? Will he reciprocate? Shehnaaz is leaving for Italy, will he be able to tell her before she leaves? But dies he even love her?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 72K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
308K 25.8K 43
Sidharth cant let go of his grumpy and stubborn nature Shehnaaz cant let go of her bubbly and innocent nature "Love" : Something both of them craves...
21.4K 1.3K 17
What if Sana loves Sid from a very young age.She never confessed it from 5 years.Finally when she was about to propose him,Sid broke her heart unknow...
111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...