Butterswap

بواسطة thisEliZabethRocks

In which a thief gets caught by a girl just wondering to the kitchen for a midnight snack. When Holland Evans... المزيد

a u t h o r s n o t e
d e s c r i p t i o n
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
0
the errand he ran

25

173 6 2
بواسطة thisEliZabethRocks

I think it is in the middle of the night, or maybe it isn't. Maybe it is 3 am, or maybe it is 5am. Or maybe it is already the afternoon, all the lines of time blurring together like a mess of colours colliding together.

I remember saying I want to nap for a little while, I remember getting into bed. I remember pulling the sheets over myself.

And then suddenly, there is a lot of pain, everywhere. From the tip of my toes to the top of my head. I cannot shout for help and I cannot breathe. I keep holding my heart, desperate to reach into my rib cage to tear the disastrous organ out.

I thrash in my bed, hoping the commotion in the room is enough for my family to notice. No, they don't. At least not for a few hours, or maybe it is just a few minutes.

I topple the bedside lamp over and it falls with a loud, shrill noise. Glass falling to a thousand and one pieces. My heart breaks then too.

Because before I slip unconscious, I vaguely register the odd noise an ambulance makes. I vaguely register the panicked voices that surrounds me. I vaguely register someone shouting my name over and over again.

I vaguely register that there isn't going to be a tomorrow.

I vaguely register that I will never see my family again.

I vaguely register that I will never see Keenan Drew ever again.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

203 0 15
She's a police detective who can't believe her luck when a beautiful man approaches her in a bar, she's caught quite off guard, and soon realizes why...
My Big Mistake بواسطة Jozzy Marie

قصص المراهقين

83 0 24
A teenage girl goes through a lot of difficult situations. She met a guy and fell in love with him even though she wasn't suppose to. Her decisions m...
Havoc 2 بواسطة Paden Elliot Wicks

الخيال العلمي

12 0 1
Nobody in the group knows how to feel after what just happened. All they know, is that they can't survive on their own.
96.4K 3.9K 57
she stole his journal, and he stole her heart. guess they're both thiefs, then. lowercase intended.