TEAM DELTA

Galing kay biatchyousaywhat

"Miss Rose-" "Hold on." I blink rapidly to adjust my eyes to the light. "Countinue." I say. "Miss rose, do yo... Higit pa

cast + aesthetics
cero
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
sei
επτά
tetë

intro

5K 79 1
Galing kay biatchyousaywhat

hola, mio amigos!

I am baaaaccckkk!

Yes, I know, I know, I did say that I will write another book and make a completely different plot from this one but what can I say? There was a lot going on inside my brain.

the original idea was to obviously write a completely different book with better characters and leave this one on my profile so I can come back a few years later and share a nice cringey and embarassing memory.

but here's the thing— I don't want anyone to read to this story anymore.

First of all, it was cringe. I was blushing the entire time I was reading my work and my mother was like you okay in there, honey?

Second, I was a lousy twelve year old who wasn't supposed to be on this app. My vocabulary only pertained to a certain limit and honestly, I am impressed by my twelve year old self's vocabulary.

Third, there are so many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes that I need to completely re-write this book. I'm going to take out some characters and make a better plot line and hopefully, complete this book.

The one thing I can't understand is how my younger self was able to write and finish a whole freaking book and here I am with five stories waiting in my draft like a complete fool and about ten other plot ideas already forming in my brain.

So yes, my dudes, you heard it write. This author is about to re-write trash.

And yes, we are going to bring back our main character—

—and leave everyone else to die with my twelve year old self.

Yes, we are leaving Theo! I know, it's hurts, but we gotta let go. The kid needs icecream anyway.

The names I had originally chosen were ba-sic. Seriously, Jules? Did I steal that from some book? And Theo? And Ethan? Zack? Dude, I was not creative.

And Jason. How can I forget Jason. Did you guys know that Jason was originally going to be the love interest of Olivia? No? Well, now you know.

Anyways, I am hoping you guys enjoy this version.

Lots of love,

Sapphire.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.8M 55.4K 42
"Aspen, you'll pay for double crossing us" the tall Greek God like guy seethed. Holding his gun firmly in his grip directed at my head. "you'll regr...
1.5M 82.6K 72
A genius analyst has to leave her desk behind and team up with the sour Agency hothead to track down her missing partner. ----- Quinn O...
157K 5.3K 33
"I won't take orders from him!" I yell at Bogo. "You have more in common with him than you think." Bogo rolls his eyes. "I don't give a damn!" I ye...
70 1 73
Guns, weapons, and any shoe you could ever want. These aren't the normal things that a 16-year old girl has in her closet, but they are in mine. I am...