me & mines: d.e

By trinno_

just read it's a long story on how they met.... More

cast.!
one.!
two.!
three.!
four.!
five.!
six.!
seven.!
eight.!
nine.!
ten.!
eleven.!
twelve.!
thirteen.!
fifteen.!
sixteen.!
seventeen.!
eighteen.!
nineteen.!
twenty.!
twenty-one.!
twenty-two.!
twenty-three.!
twenty-four.!
twenty-five.!
twenty-six.!
twenty-seven.!
twenty-eight.!
twenty-nine.!
thirty.!

fourteen.!

5.6K 184 107
By trinno_

ari's pov

i grabbed my phone that read 7:48 am as the time. soon i got my lazy ass up to walked downstairs and  i was instantly was in awn.

before digging into my chanel bags i pulled out the card that was attached to the flowers.

i seen his favorite picture of me looking like a whole nigga when i had to wear his clothes one day. i flipped the card over and seen this ghetto ass poem.

"i know you be liking that chanel shit
so i had to send you sum like a lil bitch
we gon be together real soon
but today is about you and my boo
be there at 3
make sure to cover them nasty ass feet"
-dave

started literally dying before looking over at the oven clock that read 1:47. okay i got a lil time.

i walked upstairs to caresha room since i heard this hard ass beating coming from her 4 walls.

"city girls from the 305
ghetto booty, pretty face, thick thighs." i heard jt and caresha yelling into i'm guessing they mic and shit in they lil "studio"

a/n this before jt and miami became famous fr

i started nodded my head to the beat walking into my room. i texted herb yo check on yoshon before getting ready.

i did my lil hygiene before tryna lay down this damn wig before i said fuck it and put that shit in a whole different style. tae will do it later anyways ion give a fuck.

looking at my phone that read 2:58 and immediately got dressed.

"you the only bitch i know who wear rain boots in 100 degrees weather." caresha said peeking her head through my doorway while i just rolled my eyes.

everybody always tryna hate on my fits. like bitch it ain't my fault yo ass can't dress.

"also bitch yo nigga here."

"he ain't my nigga." i yelled at caresha. "at least not yet."

i grabbed my phone and wallet off my my night stand before running down the stairs to the front door.

i walked out the door and my feet automatically started sweating, but i was so focused on kairi and dave i couldn't think about my feet for real in the moment.

they looked like daddy and daughter goals both carrying roses in they hands.

it was the cutest thing i ever seen. i wish my dad was like dave when i was kairi age.

soon they made it up to me while i stood there in awn.

"my daddy told me to ask you will you go with him and if you say no i had to cry so you would but i don't know how to cry so say yea okey." kairi said looking up at me handing me the flowers.

"kairi you wasn't suppose to tell her mamas."

"but i don't want yo cry that's to much daddy. why can't you cry? that's gender racist."

me and dave gave each other a look before looking back at kairi.

"how do you even know what gender and racist even is?" dave asked you kneeling down to her level.

"grandma." she said with a shrug looking back at me. "can you come with us ms. ari. i'll give you some of my candy."

i started laughing before nodding grabbing her hand walking towards the car.

"daddy i wasn't really going to give her any candy. you give me a limit i can't risk that." she said to dave while he buckled her in her car seat.

he thought it was the funniest shit ever.

"baby if you would've gave ari some candy i would've gave you more, but since you didn't i guess you okay right."

"noooo here ms.ari take it." she said throwing this big ass bag of candy into the passenger seat.

"it's okay kairi keep your candy i'll buy you more ion care what yo daddy say." she nodded at me before dave closed her door then opening mines for me to get in the car.

once he walked around to the car and got in my phone was already hooked up to his radio and i'm ready to go straight ghetto on his ass.

"nope. you not finna play that hood rat shit in my car."

"but i wanna listen to megan."

"while we out i'll get you some airpods but you know the rules. only hood nigga shit in this bitch okay." i pouted turning on some nelly while he pulled off.

***
"how did i know we was going to the mall?"

"because yo ass know my every move but while we're here you and kairi gon have a lil girl time at the nail salon while a nigga go get some shoes."

"no daddy you got to some and get your toes painted pink." kairi said pulling on his arm.

i gave him the "you better bring yo ass on" look. all he did was sigh before following me and kairi towards the nail salon.

"mani or pedi." this chinese lady asked coming to the front of the store.

"two mani pedis and only one pedi." she nodded before guiding the three of us towards the back of the room with the chairs and shit. y'all know what i'm talkin about.

i took kairi socks and shoes off before sitting her next to dave and we was ready to relax.

not even 10 minutes in dave was already getting on my nerves. his ass keep asking questions about what the lady was doing like let her do her damn job.

"come her baby lemme see." dave said towards kairi making her sit on his lap looking at her freshly painted toes.

i immediately look out my phone to get this daddy and daughter moment.

"and you better send that to me while you taking pictures of me and shit." he said not looking up from kairi while i just shook my head.

***

"okay look at my baby dick grabbers y'all." dave said recording my nails on his instagram story.

"daddy what's a dick grabber." he instantly ending the video before looking at her while i just laughed at his dumb ass.

"don't say that baby okay." she nodded while we walked towards champs sporting goods.

i started looking in the toddlers sections for my son some shoes. i saw these raw ass jo-

"excuse ma'am do you need help with anything." some lady said to me. i turned around here this bitch come again.

"damn asian yo ass really working at a shoe store sad." dave said with a chuckle coming up beside me.

"yea ain't it sad. can take everybody man but can't keep a rap career. what von do release you off his label or did yo pussy get old so he re-"

*SMACK*

i know this bitch did not just smack me. yea time go beat that lil ass.

i grab a hold of this pink ass wig she had on and started jawing ha shit. she really had me fuck up on shorty.

"on blood cuz you got my fucked up touch me one mo damn time shorty!" my chicago slang slipped out while i punched her with each each word i said.

"next time it's gon be a hole in yo body bitch!" i yelled while getting pulled out the store by dave and security.

"ari you did highly to much my daughter is stand right there." i looked down at kairi to see her hiding behind dave's leg.

"that bitch slapped me dave. you know damn well if a nigga slapped you hell would've broke loose nigga."

"not in front of YOUR son ari."

"man you know what fuck you."

i walked out of dave's view towards the food court because all that fighting got me hungry as hell.

after literally looking at every food place in this bitch i decided panda express.

i don't really like this shit for real but i don't eat taco bell and i don't eat red meat like that anymore.

"hi how may help you."

"can i get a order of orange chicken and some noddles, i don't care about the size i'm just hungry."

"okay since you seem like you had a long day i'll get you the biggest one okay?" i nodded while she started tapping shit on some ipad. "okay $13.67"

i looked around for my wallet remembering dave made me leave it in the car. damn a bitch hungry.

"i'm sorry i don't ha-"

"add another bowl of noddles, keep the change baby." i heard a voice behind before i turned around.

damn.
____________________

i had to do it. what's y'all opinion on lil baby being in this bitch.? lemme know babes 💕.

dave
ari
asian
kairi
new character a.k.a lil baby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 2.9K 16
A melancholic tale about losing one's self on the cusp of a betrayal
5.3K 277 36
read to find out.....
4.5K 141 34
A story filled with love, beauty, and pain. Read to find out...