*SHATTER ME* (Wynter Barkowit...

By JazzyVenecia46

"What's a soulmate?" "Well, it's like a best friend, but more. It's the one person in the world who knows you... More

Bio
💜Chapter 1: Cheer Camp💜
💜Chapter 2: The Forbidden Forest💜
💜Chapter 3: Wynter's Desire/ We Own The Night💜
💜Chapter 4: When Paths Collide💜
💜Chapter 5: One's Savior💜
💜Chapter 6: Meeting The Pack💜
💜Chapter 7: Cheer Practice💜
💜Chapter 8: The Wolf Den/Call To The Wild💜
💜Chapter 9: Transformation💜
💜Chapter 10: Embracing The Real Me💜
💜Chapter 11: Flesh and Bone💜
💜Chapter 12: Prawn💜
💜Chapter 13: The Moonstone💜
💜Chapter 14: One For All💜

💜Chapter 15: Omega Love💜

3K 67 16
By JazzyVenecia46

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Athena! Look! I can do a flip!" one of the pups exclaimed.

He did a flip and landed good, making Athena smile.

"That was great, lil' pup."

It had been four months since Athena found Wynter and became a werewolf. Their relationship had been growing stronger every day. They were officially mated to each other and it just filled their minds with bliss whenever they were around each other.

The wolves had been fully accepted into Seabrook and the anti-monster laws were no longer in effect once again. Things had been going smooth.

Wynter and Willa decided to join the cheer team with the Wells sisters and they loved it!

Willa was granted to keep the leader position by the Elders. The alpha had since softened up. She had learned to be a leader of the pack, while being more compassionate towards her packmates.

Wyatt joined Zed on the football team. Athena wasn't just happy for him because of that, but because he and Eliza are dating each other. She sometimes found herself fangirling for them.

Waverly, Willa, Wyatt, Wendy, and Wesley had become her best friends within the pack. Whenever Wynter wasn't around, she hung out with them for some company.

Addison and her sister have been kicking butt as cheer captains and it has been awesome. Now, the team was consisted of all three groups.

As for her parents, they still cared about Athena and loved her so much to reject her. Dale had a tough time coming to grips with the fact that one of his angels was a werewolf. Eventually, he was cool with it.

Athena's head was on Wynter's shoulder, their hands intertwined. The two wolves snuggled, watching the pups playing outside the den.

This was something she loved doing whenever they weren't in school. She didn't mind watching the pups and was VERY protective of them.

A few of the other wolves came in and joined the two mates to watch the pups.

After a while, a young were-pup named Katy came in and tackled Athena down.

She laughed before sitting up and holding the adorable pup close to her. Katy snuggled in between the two Omegas.

Katy was only 7 years old. Her parents both died before we found the moonstone. The new she-wolf had grown a strong attachment to her as did her mate. 

Athena laughed as the pups began chasing each other, tackling each other here and there.

"I want to have a pup with you one day." Wynter confessed to her girlfriend.

Athena smiled at her. It was true.

They had been talking about having a child together in the future. Athena always dreamed of being a mom when she got older.

"Me too, Wyn. I can't wait." she told her.

It was then Willa came out and looked at the pups.

"Time to go with your parents." she explained.

The pups all ran together inside the den as Willa followed them with one of the Elders. But, not before sending them a smile.

Athena and Wynter hugged Katy before kissing her head. She giggled and ran with her fellow pups into the den.

The younger Wells wrapped an arm around Wynter before Wesley and Waverly came in.

"Enjoy the time together?" Waverly asked.

"More than anything." Athena replied as she kissed her girlfriend's head.

"Literally the biggest fans of PDA" Wendy added.

Wesley soon laughed. "I should ask Willa about sound-proof walls for our rooms because dang, you two wouldn't allow us to sleep."

Athena gasped as Wesley laughed before she began chasing him. She chased him inside the den before he jumped onto the platform.

"Can't catch me!" he taunted as she jumped up onto the platform and he jumped to the stairs. Athena laughed before Waverly tackled her down and both girls were rolling around. She laughed as the older wolf began tickling her.

This was something they always loved doing.

Athena laughed as she got up and playfully tackled Wendy, both girls rolling around and playing around.

She laughed as the veteran wolf began tickling her and got her off of her before going after Wesley. Athena tackled him to the ground and laughed as they basically played on the ground.

He pinned her to the ground and she laughed as he tickled her sides.

Wynter, Wendy and Waverly came in and jumped on them before Athena ended up being straddled by her girlfriend.

"Fiesty, I love it." she told her, kissing her lips quickly.

Wesley laughed before Wynter shoved him off as he and Wendy began wrestling.

He got her off before Wynter helped Athena up and they were standing.

It was then Wyatt came over and shook his head, laughing.

"Wow, you four are something else. Especially you." he said, gesturing the last part to his new friend.

"Why? Because I'm an Omega?" Athena explained, grabbing Wynter's hand.

(A/N: If any of you know where this reference is from, I love ya already lol)

"Don't think that just because I'm the Beta, it means that I see the rest of you as anything less." he said.

"Oh, no worries, Wy." she replied.

"Well, what can we say? Athena brought our inner circle together." Wesley added.

"Not to mention she's the best. Literally." Wynter said before she kissed her. The young girl kissed her back and when they pulled away, Wyatt chuckled.

"Hey, don't hog her, let me hug her because I've been patrolling all morning." Wyatt said to his packmate as if Athena was some newborn baby everybody wanted to hold.

They all laughed before Wyatt pulled her from her mate's arms and hugged her.

"At this point, she should be a Lykensen." Waverly told him.

"I'm great with being a Wells, thank you." Athena reminded her before one of the Elders announced that it was time for the pack to eat dinner.

After having dinner and playing the game from before with the pack, Wynter and Athena retreated to their bedroom, where Wynter closed the door and locked it.

It was then she kissed her and Athena couldn't help but kiss her back. She wrapped her arms around her waist as her own went around her neck.

Wynter began kissing her girlfriend's neck before sucking on her sweet spot. Athena moaned and ran a hand through her hair as Wynter slid her hand under her shirt.

Athena kissed her again before she backed Wynter up and pressed her against the door. Wynter's tongue pried her mouth open, which resulted in her moaning into the kiss. Wynter eventually took control and pinned her girlfriend against the door. Athena felt herself yearning and aching for her touch.

"You're mine and mine alone." she growled before kissing her again.

+++++++++++++

Athena and her friends decided to go to the Fire Pit to have a 'Wolf Night Out' in Willa's words.

"I got the goods" Athena said as she grabbed her backpack and pulled out a bag of marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate bars.

"Let's do this!" Wyatt said as he began making the S'mores.

"Hey, I'll help out because last time you made S'mores, I had marshmallow in my hair for two days." Athena said.

"Oh, come on, Athi! I'm not that bad." he argued.

"Brother, I had to find a way to get it out of her hair without cutting it." Willa said.

Not to mention the current Alpha already had a soft spot for the younger girl and was VERY protective of her.

"Fine, here." Wyatt glared in a playful way, handing some of the stuff to his newfound best friend.

After telling different short stories and what not, the S'mores were done and surprisingly, Wyatt wasn't a mess and Athena handed some out to the members of her inner circle.

Athena stayed with her friends as she snuggled into her mate's chest, hearing her purr in content.

The seven wolves were like that until it was time for dinner and they retreated to the den to sleep.

However, some pack members were unable to get some sleep. And they all knew why.

++++++++++++++++

"Break a lot of stuff?"

"Shut it, Wes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 215 12
"What's a soulmate?" "It's a...well...it's like a best friend but more." "It's the one person who knows you better than anyone else." "It's someone w...
1.1K 58 19
When you are a werewolf, you care about only three things: The first one is your pack, second one is your family and the third and most important one...
52.6K 1.4K 54
In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate or more than one it depends on your sou...
44.1K 2.2K 37
"What's a soulmate?" "Well, it's like a best friend, but more. It's the one person in the world that knows you better than anyone else. It's someone...