Clementine X Male Reader: Hig...

By KadenR24

In a twdg universe where there are no walkers, school is starting at Ericson's High School, a boy named Y/N a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Lemon)
1K!!!!!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 10

1.1K 30 10
By KadenR24

1 month later

Y/N's POV

I woke up to my alarm. It has been a month of school. I got closer with everyone in our group, MAINLY Clementine. So close that I want to tell her how I feel about her. I love her and I want to be with her. Then I get a text on my phone, it was from Clementine.

Clementine: You up?

Y/N: Yeah?

Clementine: You want to walk with me to school and then hang out before class?

Y/N: Yeah, I would love to.

Clementine: Okay.

I then got ready and walked out the door. While on my way I saw Clem on her phone.

Y/N: Hi Clem.

She then looked up at me.

Clementine: Oh hi Y/N!

We then started walking together.

Clementine: Sooooooo.

Y/N: It's already been a month of school.

Clementine: I enjoyed it so far.

Y/N: Except Minnie and Gabe.

Clementine: Yeah.

We then made it to the school and we sat down on the bench.

Y/N: Hey Clem?

Clementine: Yes?

Y/N: We got very close lately and I'm glad I met you in this school.

Clementine: Me too.

Y/N: And ummmmm.

Clementine: What?

Y/N: I-I-I like you Clem.

Clementine: I like you too.

Y/N: I mean I like-like you. I-I love you Clem.

Clem then just stared at me in shock, she said nothing which scared me.

Y/N: I understand if you don't feel the sa-

I was interrupted by Clem pulling me into a kiss. We kept on kissing for a while.

Y/N's thoughts: OH MY GOD CLEM IS KISSING ME!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I'M DREAMING!!!!!!! IF I'M DREAMING DON'T WAKE ME UP!!!!!!!

We pulled apart because we needed air.

Clementine: I love you too. I liked you for some time.

Y/N: Clementine. Would you be my girlfriend?

Clementine then gave me the biggest smile she ever had and squeezed me hugging me. I hugged her back.

Clementine: Yes of course! I would love to be your girlfriend!

We let go of the hug as we kissed again. Then the bell rang.

Y/N: Well you know what that means.

Clementine: Yep. Let's go.

We then started walking to class holding hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 442 31
You were in Ericson's Boarding School, then the world went to shit. One day, a car crash happened, and then a girl with a D marked hat was new to the...
1K 56 13
Two star crossed lovers. Clementine Everett and Louis Sterling are two 12th grade students in Ericson's High School. Clementine is a new student, who...
26.2K 821 33
After experiencing the craziness that has been going on in Richmond, (YN) and Clementine manage to stop the madness that has been going on there with...
110K 3.4K 45
After coming to Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youth, you were faced with the apocalypse. After around eight years, you were settled into the...