Incendiary: Carl Grimes Love...

AlyssaGomez1515 tarafından

" Children shouldn't play with guns." " Who said I was playing ?" Maya Rosewood was twelve years old when th... Daha Fazla

• Maya Rosewood•
Incendiary Epigraph
Chapter One: What Lies Ahead
Chapter Two: Bloodletting
Chapter Three: Saving The Last One
Chapter Four: Cherokee Rose
Chapter Five: Chupacabra
Chapter Six: Secrets
Chapter Seven: Pretty Much Dead Already
Chapter Eight: Nebraska
Chapter Nine: Triggerfinger
Chapter Ten: Judge, Jury, Executioner
Chapter Eleven: Better Angels
Chapter Twelve : Besides The Dying Fire
• Maya Rosewood Season 3 •
Chapter Thirteen: Seed
Chapter Fourteen: Sick
Chapter Fifteen: Killer Within
Chapter Sixteen: Say The Word
Chapter Seventeen: Hounded
Chapter Eighteen: When The Dead Come Knocking
Chapter Nineteen: Made To Suffer
Chapter Twenty: Sucide King
Chapter Twenty One: Home
Chapter Twenty Two: I Ain't a Judas| Clear | Arrows
Chapter Twenty Three: This Sorrowful Life
Chapter Twenty Four: Welcome To The Tombs
• Maya Rosewood Season 4 •
Chapter Twenty-Five: 30 Days Without An Accident
Chapter Twenty-Six: Infected
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Isolation
Chapter Twenty Eight: Indifference
Chapter Twenty Nine: Interment
Chapter Thirty: Too Far Gone
Chapter Thirty One: Alone
Chapter Thirty Two: Claimed
Chapter Thirty Three: "A"
• Maya Rosewood Season 5 •
Chapter Thirty Four: No Sanctuary
Chapter Thirty Five: Strangers
Chapter Thirty Six: Four Walls And A Roof
Chapter Thirty Seven: Crossed
Chapter Thirty Eight: Coda
Chapter Thirty Nine: What's Happening | Them
Chapter Forty: The Distance
Chapter Forty One: Remember
Chapter Forty Two: Forget
Chapter Forty Three: Spend
Chapter Forty Four: Try
Chapter Forty Five: Conquer
• Maya Rosewood Season 6•
Chapter Forty Six: First Time Again
Chapter Forty Seven: JSS
Chapter Forty Eight: Now
Chapter Forty Nine: Heads Up
Chapter Fifty : Start To Finish
Chapter Fifty One: No Way Out
Maya Dixon
Chapter Fifty Two: The Next World
Chapter Fifty Three: Knots Untied
Chapter Fifty Four: Not Tomorrow Yet
Chapter Fifty Five: Twice As Far
Chapter Fifty Six: Last Day On Earth Part 1
Chapter Fifty Seven: The Last Day On Earth Part 2
• Maya Dixon Season 7 •
Chapter Fifty Eight: The Day Will Come When You Will Be
Chapter Sixty: Service
Chapter Sixty One: Go Getters
Chapter Sixty Two: Sing Me A Song
Chapter Sixty Three: Sing Me A Song II
Chapter Sixty Four: Hearts Still Beating

Chapter Fifty Nine: The Cell

1.6K 36 23
AlyssaGomez1515 tarafından

* This is what I would like to call a filler chapter, but I hope you enjoy it ! *

Daryl's pov

" We're on Easy Street. And it feels so sweet. 'Cause the world is but a treat. When you're on Easy Street."

The damn song has been playing over and over again on what could be a damn broken record. Tortured by terrible music was not a new thing. I went on a damn run with Rick and his terrible music choice. As much as I wanted to get out of this hell hole, I stayed on the ground shaking from the cold and lack of nutrients flowing through me. I was slowly dying.

" And we're breaking out the good champagne. I'm sittin' pretty on a gravy train. And when we sing, every sweet refrain repeats."

I knew that and wondered if it was Negan's plan all along. To starve to to death and deliver my body to Maya. Maya. It has only been a day without her and I was worried sick. I didn't know where she was or even if she was alive. Negan could of gone on a second rampage and killed Carl and Maya like he had first attended to. For all I know, my daughter might need me and I was here dying of starvation.

" Right here on Easy Street  Let's have a moment in the sun. The magic's only just begun."

The lock of keys coming to the door brought me to spring to life . I didn't exactly know why. No matter what, it was never going to be Rick or Maya, or anyone I knew. It was always a savior bringing me some rotten ass food or dog shit. The doors opened and I held my head low waiting to eat the damn dog food. It was nothing, but it kept me slowly alive to some how see my daughter again some day.

The asshole Dwight came in front of me holding the plate. One glance at his face and I knew he was looking for hesitation, so I took the food into my hands and took a big bite. I ain't no ones bitch. These people were going to learn soon that it was embedded in my veins to never go down without a fight. It was the reason I am constantly worried about Maya's well being. She was just like me being no one's bitch even if it got her killed.

I walked down the stairs to the Grimes's house hearing laughter downstairs except it didn't come from Carl, Rick, Michonne, or Judith. The further I got downstairs, I peered over the corner seeing Maya and Mandy baking a cake with flour being thrown everywhere. Maya's was the loudest and the smile on her face brought one to my own stunned to see how happy she was.

" Daryl." Mandy called wiping her cheek only to get more flour into herself." We were going to surprise you with a cake."

" Mandy makes the best cakes." Maya giggled.

" What's the occasion ?"

" No occasion. I can be nice, Dixon." Mandy claimed throwing flour at me.

It had gotten all over me and I laughed taking the flour bag from the table and throwing it at both Maya and Mandy. The girls shrieked loudly grabbing the bowls in front of them and throwing it at me. They were both laughing and I laughed with them when in a blink of an eye, Mandy was gone and Maya was standing one. Her face emotionless and she stared into my own eyes.

" Wake up."

" We're on Easy Street."

I jolted awake from the dream to the familiar upbeat music the saviors played. Not even in my dreams was I safe. I couldn't even spend time with my daughter without the Saviors waking me up and bringing me to reality. From the guess of it now, it had been two days since I seen Maya. They in and day out, the same music played and the same lunch was served. No news on my group or my daughter or anything.

The door unlocked and I curled into a ball in the corner to keep warm. The light shined from the other side and I flinched when my lunch was thrown onto the ground messily falling a part. Dwight the asshole lingered for a bit when something else slapped me in the head and the door was closed again. Clothes. I didn't question it for a second. I placed on the pants first warming my body and beginning to feel my legs. The shirt went over my head and I curled further into my ball feeling warmer.

When the doors opened again, I met eyes with my crossbow and frowned only to Dwight to pull me up and out of the room. I forgot what a room was suppose to look like. Being in the small box for a few days, I was beginning to believe that was all I had. Dwight kept a firm grasp on my arm turning every damn corner around this place. We turned one corner and walked into a narrowed hall with door that said, Medical.

" Carson." Dwight called.

In the room stood some damn ass doctor and the women that helped steal my bike with Dwight. She looked scared and stared at the ground fiddling with her hands.

"We were just finishing up."

" Chop-chop." Dwight ordered pushing me forward.

" Hi, D. Hey." She whispered when she looked up to me with a gasp," Daryl, right?"

" Don't talk to him." Dwight snapped.

Sherry got out of the chair and I took a seat into it noticing the false pregnancy test on the table. These damn people really wanted babies in a time like this ?

" It's negative." Sherry answered and I looked to see she was speaking to Dwight and how heartbroken he looked when seeing it.

" Well, maybe next time." Dwight answered through whatever the hell he was feeling.

"Sorry. Still getting used to being my own assistant." The doctor laughed never seeing what was going through the two people in front of him. Dumbass. I stared at the ground a bit longer noticing Sherry's feet walking closer to me.

" Whatever they say...just do it."

" I said don't talk to him." Dwight snapped again when the door opened.

" Sherry ?" A women spoke.

Lifting my head up a bit, I noticed a women with short brown hair to her chin and brownest eyes. In a sense, she looked innocent and when her eyes met my own, I looked away embarrassed that she looked so clean and I haven't taken a bath since I left Alexandria.

" Leah...uh." Sherry stuttered

" Who's this ?" Leah asked walking over with Dwight grabbed her arm and pushed her back towards Sherry.

" None of your business."

" We should go." Sherry whispered lightly taking Leah away, but her eyes never left my own until she was out the door.

There was no way someone like her would live in a place like this willingly. She looked to kind and caring to actually want to watch people's heads be bash in and orders be taken around. The damn doctor moved fast with his words making marks here and there about my condition, but I could give two shits about it. When the doctor was done, Dwight dragged me down the halls again and I growled under my breath knowing I was going back to the hell hole.

" Dwighty boy. " Negan chuckled and in seconds, Dwight was on his knees praising Negan. Pussy." I need to talk to my associate for a minute. Go about your business. Except for you. You, stand right there."

"Sit." Dwight grumbled pushing me onto the chair while another Savior aimed his gun at me.

Shoot me, dumbass. I dare you. Glaring away from the man, my eyes followed into a room with a nice couch and a tv. These people had it all, yet they shoot to kill random people. The conversation didn't last between Negan or Dwight long already back on my feet escorted outside. There were men like me. They had different letters on their clothes and guarding some walkers in place without a sense of themselves. An arrow flew through the air and I growled noticing Dwight holding my crossbow.

" You know, I'm getting the hang of this thing." He boasted, but he wasn't. No one was good with it except for me and Maya. At thirteen, Maya was doing a hell of a lot better. He grabbed me by the neck closer to the gates." That's you, asshole. Unless you're smart. Your choice. Maya could be like them...or me. Or them."

There was no way in hell she would be any one of us. Maya was no servant. She would sass her way through it all and annoy the Saviors. She would never be a Savior. Her loyalty to Rick and Carl always kept her on Alexandria's side. She would never be a walker. She was too fucking brave and skilled to let this world take her out unless it was by her own willingness. That was my daughter and Dwight was going to learn that soon.

  DAY 3

I screwed up. Big time. A Savior had accidentally left my cell door unlocked and at the chance of freedom, I sprung to my feet to escape. I didn't know why did it. I just wanted to be a step closer to Maya and getting home. Instead, I was met by Negan and many of his Saviors aiming their weapons at me. It didn't end well with me and I was back in the cell with a bloody nose and busted lip. Sleep hadn't come to me either. Sometimes I saw Glenn and his head being bashed in. Sometimes I saw my daughter emotionless with tears running down her pale cheeks. It haunted me of the last sight I had seen her in.

" Dwight...load him up. "

I knew Negan was talking about me and glared at the nutsack of a face holding my crossbow. He had a sickly smirk on his face and grabbed me by my wounded shoulder causing a growl to escape my mouth.

" Dad !" Maya screamed.

My eyes shot up to my daughter seeing the horror on her face. She was scared and I noticed it caused Finnick and Carl to hold her back a bit. My daughter is scared.

" Maya !" I screamed back when Dwight slammed the door shut and locked it.

I was scared; scared for myself, scared for Maya, scared for my group back home. They needed me. I could sense it. For all I know, Maya could think I was dead and that she was alone in this world again. I laughed at the idea of that being a problem. Maya always knew how to take care of herself because she didn't need anyone.

T-dog and I rounded the corner seeing some little ass girl stab  a walker with my knife and have it's blood smeared on the white car. I moved forward when the sound of glass breaking caught her attention. She gasped aiming her knife.

"Who are you ?" I asked watching her glare at me.

" Maya, who the hell are you ? Robin hood ?" She said mocking my tone. Well ain't she a little wise ass.

I grunted and glanced towards T-dog then back to the girl." Daryl Dixon, now lets go." I said grabbing her by the shoulder and pushing her more towards the highway jam.

" Hey, get your hands off me pervert !" She yelled and hear I scuffed wondering who would take care of the little shit.

Footsteps echoed from the hall and I sat up already knowing Dwight was coming back with some more dog shit. 

" Daryl?" A soft voice called through the metal doors." It's...um..it's Leah. Here."

From the cracks of the underneath door, a Poptart slipped through. I didn't care if she poisoned it or did some sort of shit. I swooped it into my hand and devoured it in seconds. It was like my heartbeat increased and the stomach pains subsided with new nutrients. Swallowing the last of the tart, I frowned leaning closer against the door.

" Why you helping me ?"

It was true. She was secretly helping me a lot in this place. She was the first to find out I escaped and warned me. I was just the dumbass to not listen and go onto being caught by Negan. She was the one to break up the fight between the Saviors jumping me. And now...she was the one feeding me.

I heard her shift on the other side and from the sound of it, I could tell she was leaning against the door too," I heard you had a daughter..." She spoke softly." and that Negan took you away from her. I guess...I feel bad. He's a monster. When I came here, I had a brother and father. Negan...he killed them all because they didn't want Negan to have a claim on me."

She was another pawn in Negan's game. Someone who resisted and paid the price. I saw it in her the minute I had gotten here. She didn't belong in this cold dark place.

" I'm sorry you lost them."

" I'm sorry you're not with your daughter. Is she okay ?"

A chuckle escaped my mouth," Yeah...I know she is."

" What is she like ?"

" No !" Maya screamed fighting against Carl and Finnick's grip. Negan moved some hair from my face and Dwight curled his finger around the trigger." Negan, you asshole ! Kill me ! You wanted to do it, well here I am ! Kill me....not him."

" One of the strongest people I have ever met." I answered with the memory in mind." Almost took a bat to the head to save me. She would of done it for anyone she cares about. Despite caring, she's a hardass and it's what kept her living."

" How old is she ?"

" Sixteen." I answered.

" I hope one day, you get out of here. I hope one day, I can go back where I was from, even if it is burned down." She whispered towards the end when a bottle broke in the distance." I have to go ! Be safe !"

I listened closely hearing a loud gasp. Someone was yelling back and forth when I heard what sounded like a slap and Leah crying out loudly. Was it because she helped me ? Who had seen her ? Footsteps came from the other side of the door and it swung open exposing Dwight and his nutsack of a face.

" Eat." He ordered." You got your friend killed. I got Tina killed. And don't pretend like you don't know the score."

The rage build up inside of me and I grabbed the nasty sandwich from the ground and threw it at his face not caring what he did. Nothing could be worst then what I was going through. He couldn't hurt Maya anyway and I knew that now. Carl, Rick, Michonne, Maggie, and Finnick would all protect her.

" You should be dead." He spat in my face." But Negan's taken a shine to you and you're little girl. You're lucky about that, so don't forget."

He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small polaroid picture." Bon appetit." He snapped sticking it to the wall and slamming the door shut.

I ripped the polaroid from the wall not bothering to see what it was. It didn't matter. I stared at the wall in front of me for a while when I wondered what the photo was. Slowly reaching down, I tured the polaroid around to see it was actually two. One was a picture of Glenn and my heart skipped a beat at how far in his head had been beaten in. The other, broke me entirely. It was Maya in the arms of Carl sobbing while she looked at Glenn. Torture.

Dwight wanted me to feel tortured about the mere idea of how I left Maya and in all honesty it was breaking me. Glenn would still be alive if I hadn't attacked Negan. Maybe he was never going to hurt Maya. Maybe he was just teasing us, but we would never know because I attacked him and caused him to attack Glenn. My shoulders began to tremble and my heart was racing at the idea of how broken our group was.

Rick had given in. Maggie lost her husband. Rosita lose the love of her life. Maya was threatened. Carl almost lost his arm. Glenn was dead. Abraham was dead. Maggie's baby had no father. I doubled over emptying the little content in my stomach. My body was beyond a shit ton of stresss that I was throwing up the little food and acid I had left in me. It was hours later when Dwight returned and dragged me to my feet. We had gotten to a red door when Dwight pushed me forward.

" Step in." Dwight coldly ordered.

Negan himself sat on a leather couch and chuckled once seeing me," Ahh. Jesus. You... look awful. Don't you worry. We'll have Carson fix you all up." He said holding up a bottle for me." You thirsty? Here. Ah, hell, I forgot. Your mouth is all... puffed up like a baboon's ass. Need a straw? D, give him a straw."

Dwight was quick on his feet moving around the room to find what Negan ordered," What's wrong with you? See that guy? He hustles. I like hustle. But believe it or not, things weren't always cool between us." He informed pointing to the two of them." See, D here...he worked for points, him and his super hot wife and her super hot sister. But, see, sis...she needed meds. And that shit is hard to scavenge, so it cost more. Sis fell behind on points, so I asked her to marry me. Told her I would take care of her in sickness and in health, blah blah blah."

He trailed off frowning at some kind of memory," because I am a stand-up guy. She tells me that she's gonna think about it. Next thing you know, I'm dealing with an orange situation. Dwighty boy here stole all the medication and took off with his super hot wife and my super hot maybe soon-to-be fiancée."

Anger boiled in Negan and he tapped Lucille on the ground," So I had to send my guys after him. Because I can't let something like that stand." He contiuned." There...are...rules. Cost me an arm and a leg going after him. And you know what -- Dwighty boy? He still got away. But here's the thing. D....he saw the light. He manned up. He came back. He asked for my forgiveness. I like that. Made me...take notice. But Lucille... Well...you know how she is. She is a stickler for the rules. So, Dwight...he begged me not to kill Sherry, which I thought was kind of cute, so I was just gonna kill him."

Negan clicked his tongue smiling to Dwight," But then Sherry says that she will marry me if I let Dwight live, which, if you think about it, that's a pretty screwed-up deal, 'cause I was gonna marry her sister until she wound up dead, but...Sherry is super hot. Anyways, it was a start. But it wasn't enough. So Dwight...he got the iron. And then I married his super hot wife. Ex-wife. And then after all that, he still got on board. And now look at him."

It was slowly making sense. Dwight wanted to protect his family and did his very best. Even when he was taking my stuff and delaying me from returning to Alexandria with Sasha and Abraham, he was just protecting what was his.

" The point being." Negan spoke turning to me." I think you can be that guy. I think you are ready to be that guy. You look around here. This? Well...it can all be yours. All you got to do is answer one simple question. Who are you?"

I remained silent knowing the answer Negan wanted, but he wasn't going to get it ever from me.

He chuckled," What, does the cat got your tongue? You're just overwhelmed by the awesomeness of this? I'm gonna ask you one more time." Negan stepped closer to me and held Lucille closer in threatening memories." Who are you?"

I didn't fear retaliation that my actions would bring. It was never who I was and it wasn't going to be today. I needed to stay strong for myself and more importantly, my daughter that needed me back in Alexandria.  I looked up into's Negan's eyes and gritted my teeth together speaking one word.

"Daryl." I answered.

Negan grinned  down at me, but I could see in his eyes, he was in disbelief and anger." He made his choice. Ain't my problem if he made a dumbass choice. Send her in."

The first person I could think about was Leah. He couldn't hurt her could be. All she did was help me out of the kindness of her heart.

" Is it my time, baby ?"

The voice was not Leah. It was not a sweet and kind voice. In fact, it was the voice of the devil and I had not heard it in sixteen years. I didn't dare lift my head. It couldn't be real. She couldn't be alive. Heels clicked against the floor and I felt my heart pound in my chest hoping when I looked up, I did not see her. She ruined lives. She ruined so many lives and didn't deserve to be here living and breathing.

" Oh yes, baby !" Negan laughed." It is your time."

The heels stopped in front of me and I noticed the tattoo of a rose on her ankle. Shit, it is her. I slowly lifted when head when a hard slap threw my head back. I blinked a couple of times slowly turning back around to see the eyes of Jane Pierce.

" Boy is this going to be fun." She laughed grabbing me by the chin.

People like her should be far dead. People like her didn't deserve to die easy either. They deserved to die by the hands of the bat in Negan's hands. People like her scared me to my very core because I knew she had hurt someone that was extremely close to me. Correction. She was going to hurt someone that is still extremely close to me.

" So Dixon...Where's my daughter ?"

___________________________________

Leah Adams

Jane Pierce

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

30.6K 1K 31
Nell has lost everyone she ever loved. She witnessed her little brother getting tore to shreds right in front of her eyes. And to make things worse...
3.6K 65 14
Millie Williams a quiet stubborn little girl living with her mother before the outbreak, until one day her mother leaves her and she's all alone to f...
565K 17.5K 124
"As long as you're in it, Wills, I've got the world already." | *𝐔𝚸𝐃𝚨𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝚱* | Willow never thought she'd belong to a group u...
197K 4K 38
Pregnant and alone in the unfamiliar community of Alexandria, all Angel Dixon has is her blossoming relationship with Carl Grimes. He's the only thin...