Beyblade Burst X Reader One S...

By wae_baksu

A story for beyblade burst one shots. I will mainly be doing Rise and Sparking stories, but will also do char... More

Delta x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader
Hikaru x Reader (School AU)
Arman x Reader
Dante x Reader
Lui x Child!Reader
Valt x reader
Free x Neko!Reader
Delta x Reader
Aiger x Reader
Yandere!Delta x Reader
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader
A/N
Hikaru x Reader (School AU) Pt. 2
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader (Pt. 2)
Tagged
Valt x Reader
Dared by a Friend
Daigo x Reader
Hikaru Asahi (school au) Pt. 3
Dante x Transgender(MTF)!Reader
Victories X Reader (Halloween)
Funny Moment ๐Ÿ˜ช

Hyuga x Reader

1.6K 19 78
By wae_baksu

You were childhood friends with Hikaru and Hyuga, with Hikaru being a year older than you and the red head. You guys are neighborhood friends, and you practically grew up together. That being said, you were also a blader and another member of the Bombers. You liked Hyuga, but he was innocent and oblivious like Valt was at his age. You didn't mind though, you thought Hyuga was perfect the way he was. Hikaru being Hikaru, he found out about your crush on Hyuga before you even realized it yourself. What a kid.

Anyways, you guys were training with Honcho being the coach. Hikaru was facing Honcho, declaring he found a way to beat Roktavor. Hyuga went to argue against Hikaru going first, but Hikaru was too determined to take no for an answer. Hyuga slid over you guys questioning his brother.

"Is he mad or something?" he asked. You all sweat dropped.

"No, he's determined," Raika answered. This made you put a hand on Hyuga's shoulder.

"You'll be able to battle Honcho when Hikaru is done. I know you two can beat him!" you told him. Hyuga's face lit up at your words.

"Yeah!" he agreed. You chuckled at his cuteness. Both of your attention was focused on the battle. After following his plan, Hikaru beat Honcho.

"Persistence pays! I did it!" he exclaimed as he pulled his signature pose. Everyone cheered for Hikaru's victory.

"I'm next!" Hyuga raises his hand.

"That's all for today," Honcho said.

"Huhhhhhh??" Hyuga looked disappointed.

"I want to show you guys something cool," Honcho winked. He brought you all to the wbba. building telling you, Hikaru and Hyuga that you guys were allowed to practice there. Hyuga ran ahead babbling about how he got to battle Valt and Silas. Rantaro was obviously upset about that.

"Don't forget about me too ya brat!" he called after him.

"Hey Hyuga, wait up!" you chased after Hyuga. Honcho smirked at you two as he watched you try to catch up to Hyuga.

"This is the beginning of my story!" Hikaru pulled off his signature pose once again. The group started walking into the building without him.

"wAiT fOr mE yOu GuYs!!" Hikaru yelled at them.

~Time skip brought to you by Silas winning the battle against Hyuga~

Ranjiro and the other bladers walked in as Hyuga was glaring daggers at Silas after his loss.

"I going to blow you guys away, Hikaru and Hyuga!" Ranjiro declared. Hikaru only grunted in response. Then Ranjiro noticed Hyuga wasn't paying attention to him and was looking at Silas instead. You could only chuckle at the scene playing out in front of you. You watched as Ranjiro yelled at Hyuga to pay attention to him and Hyuga ignoring him. You noticed Honcho smiled at them as the door opened and Valt walked in.

"Hey!" Valt said.

"Valt!" Hikaru said surprised.

All of the bladers were lined up as they listened to what Valt had to say about the upcoming tournament. Of course, Hyuga was still glaring at Silas and Ranjiro was still looking at Hyuga. Hyuga was making faces at Silas while Silas was trying to ignore him. Eventually, Silas made a face back at Hyuga which startled him, but then Hyuga got him back and caught Silas off guard. After he recovered, he pushed his glasses up his nose. You smiled and thought about how much you loved the spiky haired boy and his recklessness. You watched as Hikaru called Hyuga and Hyuga gave Hikaru the same face he gave Silas.

"What's with your face?" Hikaru asked him as he took a step back.

"Hya?" Hyuga made a weird noise as he returned from his trance. Hikaru went over what Valt had said which caused Hyuga to grab Hikaru's hands out of excitement. Then he pointed to Silas.

"Silas, battle me!"

"Let's build up some muscle first," Valt stopped him. This caused Hyuga fall to forward. You ran to help him up and asked if he was okay.

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks," he smiled at you. You slightly blushed as Hikaru walked up behind you two with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Let's go you guys," Honcho said.

"Coming!" Hyuga ran after him. Before you took off to catch up with Hyuga, Hikaru started talking.

"You should really just tell him," he said.

"Shut up," you blushed. "Plus, it's not like he knows what this "liking" and "crush" stuff is anyways he's such an innocent smol bean."

"I wouldn't bet too much on that," Hikaru winked. He put his elbow on your shoulder.

"So you like Hyuga, huh?" Valt came out of nowhere.

"When did you get here??" You yelled. Hikaru just smiled after he recovered from shock.

"I was here the whole time. And it's pretty evident you like him, he's just a bit dense." You all sweat dropped.

"Yeah, true," you had to agree. You guys continued to walk to where the others were, and the door opened. Suddenly, Valt grabbed your arm and leaned into your ear.

"Pay attention to Hyuga and watch how he looks at you to see if you're paying attention to him. He dedicates pretty much everything to you, just keep an eye out for it," Valt whispered. The only thing you could do was nod as you were a blushing mess. Hikaru overheard and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"I'm glad he noticed it too, it's not just me," Hikaru sighed.

"Noticed what?" Hyuga walked up to you guys. He saw Hikaru's arm around you and immediately got jealous. So to establish his dominance, he hugged you tightly and refused to let go unless Hikaru let you go too. Apparently, Hikaru got the memo and started to go train. He waved to you two and smirked once again. Hyuga still didn't let go of you.

"Come on, Hyuga. We have to go train," you told him.

"Fine," he growled and pouted. You giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Let's go," you dragged him to the equipment. He was blushing like crazy but managed to get through the rest of the day. You could see how dedicated he was to beating Silas considering all of his hard training and failed attempts at trying to do everything Silas was doing. You chuckled to yourself as you recalled his 334 losses to the broccoli headed male.

~Time skip~

Today, Hyuga was battling Silas for real. After that "special training" with the Bombers, he decided to challenge Silas once again. Of course, Silas accepted with no problems. You all cheered Hyuga on as he pulled off some great tricks up his sleeve. Hyperion's tip allowed it to survive Satomb's killer attack, and went in for a counter.

"Hyperion! Super Strike!" and with that, Satomb had burst.

"Hyperion burst Satomb, which means Hyuga Asahi wins with a score of 2-0!" the announcer called out. Everyone celebrated Hyuga's win against Silas after putting all of his hard work to use. Hikaru ran up to Hyuga and pat him on the shoulder, telling him that it was an amazing battle. Then the brothers argued over who would fight against Silas next. You ran up to Hyuga and engulfed him in a huge hug.

"You did it, Hyuga!" you yelled. Hyuga was taken by surprise but hugged back just as hard.

"Yeah!" Valt and Honcho watched it all play out. They both smiled at you and the brothers' interaction as you wrapped your arms around their shoulders and pulled them into a group hug.

"These three are going to be the next beyblade." Valt said.

"Mhm, for sure." Honcho agreed with a nod.

~Time skip~

You were walking home with Hyuga because you two stayed behind to train a bit more. Hikaru was already home, probably figuring battle tactics out or something. Knowing him, he'll be finding a way to beat Valkyrie.

"You did really good against Silas today," you told Hyuga. You guys were walking on the beach. You both lived in the same direction so you guys took the same route home.

"Thanks," Hyuga replied. You just smiled as you looked at the sunset. Apparently, Hyuga wasn't looking where he was going and tripped over a branch. The same one Hikaru tripped over the day before. You ran up to Hyuga to check on him once again. You kneeled down and helped him sit up.

"Are you alright?" you asked him. scanning him for any bruises or cuts. Hyuga turned a deep shade of red.

"I'm fine," he looked away.

"Are you sure? You seem sick," you looked at his red face.

"I'm really okay!" he yelled. You were shocked to say the least, but recovered when he apologized. Hikaru was about to look for Hyuga until he heard his brother shout and looked down at the beach to see you two on the sand together. He just stood there and smiled.

"Sorry," he mumbled while looking at the horizon.

"It's fine, sorry for being so up close. I just got worried," you blushed slightly. This caused Hyuga to blush once again as well.

"Well, thanks for caring."

"You don't need to thank me! You know that I care about you!" you poked his cheek.

"Yeah well I care about you more!" Hyuga said.

"Not true! I care about you more!" You yelled.

"No I do!"

"No, I do!"

"No me!"

"No me!"

You two kept arguing and Hikaru was about to go down there and push you into Hyuga, hoping that your lips would smash making you two shut up and finally confess. A tick mark appeared on his head signaling he was about to take action himself. Suddenly, Honcho showed up out of the blue.

"Those two sure are protective of each other," he said.

"Honcho? What are you doing here?"

"I was just taking a stroll, but they caught my attention. Seems like the big moment is coming soon," Honcho winked at Hikaru.

"I hope so, those two have had a crush on each other for months but never said anything about it." With the mentioning of you guys, the boys turned their attention back to the two of you. You guys had finally stopped fighting and just sat on the beach next to each other in a comfortable silence.

"Hey Hyuga," you called.

"Yeah?" he replied. You looked at him. The orange rays of the bright sunset made his face glow, which took your breath away. There was a small breeze which blew your (h/c) hair and your clothes. Hyuga looked into your (e/c) eyes and was mesmerized. He couldn't believe you existed. Suddenly, he put his hand on your cheek and leaned in. In that moment, you were both in heaven. Your locked lips held such passion and the kiss was filled with the unspoken love held for one another. Hikaru and Honcho watched and got all giddy inside as the moment they were waiting for finally happened. Honcho pulled out his phone and took a picture of the kiss that was exchanged, then sent it to Valt and Silas.

Honcho: Check this out ;)

Silas: Finally, I was starting to think it was never going to happen

Valt: Yeah, both Hikaru and I told them that he liked them back, I'm happy for them :D

Honcho: Same ^^

With that, Honcho closed his phone. He looked at Hikaru as they exchanged smiles and looked back at you and Hyuga to see you two pulling away. Pink dusted your cheeks as you heard the words you never expected to hear from Hyuga.

"I love you, (Name)"

"I love you too Hyuga"

You laid your head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around your waist as you faced the ocean waves and setting sun together. Hyuga kissed your head as he rested his own on yours, holding you close. Let's just say the next day you walked into the wbba. building hand in hand and earned a wink from Honcho, a smile from Valt, a smirk from Silas, fangirling from Raika, congrats from Gun and Chuck, and a group hug from Hikaru. You and Hyuga smiled at each other as you embraced the reactions of everyone. You couldn't have asked for a better group of friends or a better boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.5K 100
๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ || ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’Š ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ...
45.8K 1.4K 20
" ๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฆ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž- " " ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž. " Let your fantasies b...
107K 1.8K 64
You always wanted to know, how different Beyblade Burst characters would react when they fall in love with you? Then you found the right book to find...
691 41 13
'*โ€ข.ยธโ™กใ€๐•Š๐•™๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃใ€‘ โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐•Š๐•™๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š, ๐•’ ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•ก๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•’๐•...