*SHATTER ME* (Wynter Barkowit...

By JazzyVenecia46

"What's a soulmate?" "Well, it's like a best friend, but more. It's the one person in the world who knows you... More

Bio
💜Chapter 1: Cheer Camp💜
💜Chapter 2: The Forbidden Forest💜
💜Chapter 3: Wynter's Desire/ We Own The Night💜
💜Chapter 4: When Paths Collide💜
💜Chapter 5: One's Savior💜
💜Chapter 6: Meeting The Pack💜
💜Chapter 7: Cheer Practice💜
💜Chapter 8: The Wolf Den/Call To The Wild💜
💜Chapter 10: Embracing The Real Me💜
💜Chapter 11: Flesh and Bone💜
💜Chapter 12: Prawn💜
💜Chapter 13: The Moonstone💜
💜Chapter 14: One For All💜
💜Chapter 15: Omega Love💜

💜Chapter 9: Transformation💜

3.1K 73 3
By JazzyVenecia46

Athena's P.O.V.

I smiled as I was technically transformed into a werewolf. Addison and I smiled at each other before we howled, the rest of the pack following.

I saw Wynter come up to me, holding a box. She opened it and revealed a moonstone necklace that was shaped like a teardrop.

She grabbed it before putting it on me. I gasped as a purple glow surrounded me. My nails became claws, my ears became pointy, and fangs crew from my gums. I got the markings similar to my mate's and the rest of the pack.

"She's a werewolf!" Wyatt announced, making the pack howl louder. I howled along with them.

I knew I was an Omega, but I could care less about a title. As long as I had my mate and found where I belong.

Besides, I got along with two Omegas, so I knew I would get along with the rest.

I went to Wynter and smiled as she hugged me, spinning me around.

"Addison! Athena!"

I looked down and saw Zed running up her. How did he find us?!

"Zed!" Addison said.

Zed stood in front of her protectively.

"Don't make me take this off! You don't want to see me zombie out!" he warned the wolves.

The werewolves and I growled and snarled at him, showing our bravery. My instincts kicked in and I went wolf mode.

Zed took off his Z-Band, which went flying. Red and black veins went up his body as he went full-on zombie mode.

"Wolves!" Willa commanded.

We all snarled at him as I saw Addison grab his Z-band.

"Stay back!" Zed roared at the wolves. He grabbed one of the wolves and threw him.

"Addison, hurry!" I shouted.

"No! Stop!" my sister shouted as she ran over and put his Z-band back on.

Zed went back to normal as the wolves backed down.

"Zed, I want to be here!" Addison told him.

"What?" Zed asked.

"But, you texted help!" Bree told her, holding her phone.

"We needed help with the Chemistry homework. Did you not see the beaker emoji?" my sister asked.

Bree looked at her phone and laughed in embarrassment. "Oh, I do now. I like this new look. New hair stylist?"

"Werewolves. They know hair." I explained.

"And manicures." Wynter added.

Some of the other wolves murmured in agreement.

Zed looked at me and his eyes widened. "Athena, what happened to you?"

I walked up to him.

"I found my pack and my mate. I found where I belong." I explained, going back to Wynter, who pulled me close to her, kissing my head.

"They think I might be a werewolf too." Addison told her boyfriend.

"What? How?" Zed asked.

"Maybe a grandparent. My hair means something. This could be my pack!"

Willa walked up to us with a box. "For centuries, this has been set aside for the Great Alpha." She opened it and revealed a glowing moonstone.

"A fully charged moonstone is priceless to us, Addison." Wyatt told her.

"If you're truly one of us, when you put it on, you will be transformed into a werewolf. Part of our pack. Forever." the alpha continued.

"What? No! Wait." Zed said.

Addison sighed. "Can I think about it?"

Willa looked back at the three of us. I smiled and nodded as she turned to my sister. "For a day."

Addison smiled and took the box.

"Once you've joined us, you can lead us to the hidden moonstone." Wyatt informed her. "But, she doesn't know where it is." Wynter informed.

Suddenly, the den started to shake. I caught my balance before we went off to see where it was coming from.

I looked and saw lights coming from Seabrook Power. Bonzo said something in zombie.

"Yeah. The explosion came from Seabrook Power." Zed agreed.

"They must be testing charges for the demolition tomorrow." Addison added.

"Seabrook Power is the birthplace of zombies." Eliza said.

"A little lime soda mixed with some mysterious energy and bang!" he shouted, scaring Wynter. "Zombies."

She snarled at him and he backed off. I laughed as I wrapped an arm around her.

"Nice story, but it doesn't concern us." Willa told him.

"But, it does concern you, Willa. Seabrook Power was fueled by a mysterious energy source. That could be your moonstone, right?" Addison explained.

I smiled widely. Addison did it! She's probably the Great Alpha after all!

"She found the moonstone! She's amazing. If she's right." Wyatt said, excited.

"We'll see you at school tomorrow, Addison." Willa told her.

"Right, tomorrow. Big day." She replied before walking off, all of our friends following her.

I grabbed my sister's hand and she turned to look at me.

"Addi?" I asked. "Hmm?" she responded.

"I'm going to stay here with the wolves. I want to be with Wynter. I'm a werewolf now and Mom and Dad will probably freak if they saw me right now." I explained.

Addison smiled and nodded. "I just want you to be happy."

"Thanks, Sis. I love you." I told her as we hugged. "Love you too, Athi."

We pulled away and she walked off with the others.

I saw Willa and Wyatt having a little talk before turning their attention toward us.

"We need to stop them from destroying the moonstone. Whatever it takes." she announced.

She howled before the rest of us joined in.

Once they came down, everybody went back to I was guessing their rooms.

I turned around and Wynter looked at me with love and joy in her eyes. I walked to her and took her hands in mine. "I'm staying."

She gasped and howled happily before pulling me into a huge hug, kissing me afterwards.

We pulled away when Wyatt and Willa came over to us.

"Welcome to the pack, Athena." she said with a smile, shaking my hand.

Wyatt pulled me into a big bro hug. "I just know we are going to get along great."

I laughed and pat his back. "I'm counting on it."

We separated and I walked off with my mate.

"Now, I'm going to show you where you'll be staying from now on."

Wynter led me to a room and I gasped. It was gorgeous and fit for a wolf.

"This is our room. Used to be mine, but since you came along, we will share it." she explained.

I walked in and smiled, taking every inch of it. Wynter closed the door. I turned to her and smiled before sitting on the bed. It was very comfortable.

Turning my attention to her, I finally got the courage to ask her the question I've been dying to ask.

"Wynter?" I asked. She perked up and stepped forward. "Yeah?"

I stood up. "I've been wanting to ask you this ever since we were in the library."

She looked at me with hopeful eyes. Taking a deep breath, I spoke up.

"Wynter Barkowitz, would you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

She gasped and nodded. "Yes, yes, yes, I will! I will be your girlfriend!"

We both engulfed each other into a big hug as she spun me around. When she set me down, she placed a hand on my cheek, caressing it. Wynter leaned in and kissed me tenderly. Her arms wrapped around my waist as mine went around her neck.

Soon, she guided me to the bed and set me down, hovering over me. We continued kissing and I moaned as her claws caressed my skin. She licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I teased her and kept my mouth shut. My mate growled and bit my lip, making me gasp. She took it as her opportunity to slip her tongue in my mouth.

When we pulled away, we were both gasping for air. She smiled before she pulled me close to her. I snuggled into her chest and she kissed my head.

"I love you, Wynter."

"I love you too, Athena."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in the arms and warmth of my mate.

This was my destiny and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 250 17
When your ten years old the only people in your world are your friends and parents, you're on top of the world and a day lasts a decade. That's how i...
234K 5.1K 26
Veronica Andrews is a student at Seabrook High School and a member of the cheer team. On the day she was born, her world was destined to change. She...
52.6K 1.4K 54
In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate or more than one it depends on your sou...
27.4K 1K 29
ᴍᴏᴏɴ ʙᴀʀᴋᴏᴡɪᴛᴢ, ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ, ᴛᴡɪɴ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡʏɴᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀʀᴋᴏᴡɪᴛᴢ, ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪʟʟᴀ ʟʏᴋᴇɴꜱᴇɴ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʀᴀɪꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɢ...