Can I? Yoonmin

Galing kay Ususi-chan5

"so neighbor can I have your sperm?"- Jimin "what?!" -yoongi Jimin and Yoongi are neighbors and Jimin one day... Higit pa

Introduction 🥰
~1~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~

~2~

579 37 7
Galing kay Ususi-chan5

Yoongi POV

It was currently 4:35pm.
After coming home from work not even a minute later there was  a knock on my door.

I groaned and went from my bedroom to the front door to see who it is.

I looked through the peephole and saw Jimin standing there anxiously.

"Whatever he wants to talk about most be well serious" I said to myself as I opened the door.

Jimin looked at me with a nervous smile. "Hi"

"Hi you can come in" I said stepping to the side so he can enter.

He walked passed and I directed him to the couch in the living room. "I'm going to change clothes be right back"

He just nodded his head before taking a seat on the couch.

While I was changing a took a moment to understand why someone like Park Jimin would really want to have a conversation with me.

First of all we're aren't that close, the most we've had are simple greetings and that's it.

And second of all we have nothing in common, he probably wants to spread love and unity all across the world while I'd like to see the world burn.

I went back to the living room which was attached to kitchen. "I'll prepare the tea" I said as I walked pass.

Jimin nodded his head, he's been doing a lot of nodded and he seems really stiff.

I put the kettle filled with water on the stove and placed the tea leaves (AN: mint is my favourite tea😣) inside the kettle.

I turn on the stove and allow it to heat up kettle while I went back to living room.

I sat across from Jimin who had his legs tightly placed together and hands closely clenched.

"So Jimin? What is that you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

"Well you see I want something from you"  Jimin said.

"Oh do you want my help with something ?"  Yoongi asked

"Yes and it's something really personal" Jimin said avoiding eye contact.

The kettle started to whistle indicating the tea was ready. I turn my attention to the sound but something Jimin said made me turn back and my eyes widen.

"Min Yoongi can you give me your sperm!!"

My jaw dropped and I blinked a couple times in pure shock.

"You want my what?!" I shouted.

"Your sperm but let me explain"

"Let's me go get the tea" I said while going for the kettle.

As I was pouring the tea in two tea cups I thought about what just happened "what type of fucking pervert is Jimin?"

"Who the fuck ask for something like that!!" I thought as I placed the tea cups on a tray with cookies.

I walked back into the living room and placed the tray on the coffee table situated in the centre.

I looked at Jimin whose face was bright red, I mean I would be embarrassed.

I placed the tea cup Infront of him and he said a little thank you.

"Now can you explain to me why you would want my sperm?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said it like that I was nervous, what I want is for you to be my sperm donor"  Jimin Explained.

"Why?" I asked.

"To have a baby" Jimin answered.

"No why me?" I asked again.

"Actually they were a total of 10 persons I had and after fair elimination  you were the last one" Jimin stated.

"What is this " fair elimination" ?" I asked.

"All ten guys I chose where very healthy, weren't sexually active plus they were single"

I nodded my head.

"But they were either nasty, can't cook, terrible at their jobs or just had awful fucking personalities - I can't have my child inheriting those awful genes so they got eliminated" Jimin stated.

"Picky very picky" I thought to myself.

"So why did you chose me?" I said pointing to myself.

"One your an excellent worker, at a Young age your in a high position in your company, two your house is always clean and tidy, your very proper man and three your personality isn't the greatest but your not bad and  best of all you haven't had a girlfriend in years." Jimin stated.

"Well thanks" I said in a sarcastic tone.

Jimin took a long sip of the tea before placing back on the tray. "Your a very good candidate to be my sperm donor but I'm not forcing you to do it"

"Let's just say I said yes, are there going to be some terms and conditions to me being your sperm donor?" I asked.

"Yes, if you do become my sperm donor and I do get pregnant I don't want you involved" Jimin said in a stern voice.

I looked at him confused before he explained.

"If I wanted a baby father I would have asked you to be that but no I asked you for your sperm meaning I don't want your help, I don't want you around me neither do I want you in my child's life" Jimin stated.

"Your joking right" I said with my arms crossed.

"I'm dead serious" Jimin stated.

"So you want me to give you my children for you to never let me see them?" I asked.

"Yes" Jimin answered.

"Alright Jimin I want you to take a minute to hear yourself and listen to how fucked up that sounds" I stated.

"But most men wouldn't want to be involved in the pregnancy anyway and they usually run off" Jimin stated.

"Jimin I don't know what type of fucked up men you've seen before but no good father will not leave knowing they have a child" I stated.

"I still don't want you involved" Jimin stated.

"Then you can't get my sperm" I stated back.

"Your being unreasonable!" Jimin shouted.

"Well your being stubborn and since I'm the one with the sperm I guess you better reconsider your terms and conditions or else no one will take it unless he's a scumbag" I said.

Jimin calmed down."you sound like your saying yes"

"I ain't saying nothing, Jimin I don't want to be a sperm donor to just leave my children with you and disappear from their life, I'm not that type of person" I said.

"Well your a good person that's why you were chosen and I really don't wanna look for anyone else because this is embarrassing" Jimin said looking down on his fingers.

"Fine!" Jimin gets up off the chair "I'm going to thing about what you said and come to a compromise while I do that you think about it too so I can get a definite answer"

Jimin left for his house soon after that and I was left to think about this whole weird ass conversation.

"What just happened?"

I checked the time and it's 7:00 pm so I decided to warm up some food in the microwave and head up to my room to watch TV.

After my relaxing dinner with myself and the sitcom friends my father decided to call and all my stress came back.

"Yes mother" I said drowsily.

"Why Everytime I call you, you sound like you don't wanna hear me?" My dad said.

"Now what would give you that idea" I said.

"Hmmm" he hummed but I could feel him roll his eyes from over the phone.

"Anyway about the date this weekend I need you to be dressed formal since you'll be going to one of my favourite french restaurants " la belle fée" he said.

"Auh I don't like french food" I groaned." And I doubt she lives french food too"

"Non sense, I want this one to work so show her your classy side before she meets your real side" he stated.

"So your saying my real side is unpleasant" I said.

"N-no I just don't want her to be scared off okay" dad Explained.

"Fine I'll dress formal" I said.

"Thanks Son I'll see you Friday evening to see what your wearing" he said.

"What you don't trust anything I'll choosing?" I asked.

"You being you you'll wear that awful three dollar chain that I wanna burn" dad said.

"Fine fine" I agreed then I remembered the conversation with Jimin " dad"

"Hmmm" he hummed.

"Ummm" I was going to ask him for advice but now I'm not so sure, Mom being Mom would probably tell me to fucking curse at Jimin " nevermind good night"

"Good night and love you yoongi"

"Hmmm"

"Say it back" Dad said.

"I don't have to always say it back"

"Yes you do, say it back right this instance before I drive over to your house and force you" Dad threatened.

"Ahhhh I love you too"

"See that wasn't that hard good bye" Dad said before he hangs up.

"*Sigh* I'm tired let me just go to bed and see what happens tomorrow"

---------------------------------------------------------hello imaginary readers 😍 here is chapter 2 of my newest fanfic.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.5K 180 12
"What's going on here!?" Jungkook "Baby I can explain" jimin In which jimin sleeps with his husband's brother, who happens to be Yoongi, while jimin...
142K 5.9K 42
"Hey, I live around here." No way. Yoongi can't actually be my neighbor. Can he? "Jimin. I think I might be that new neighbor that you was talking ab...
170K 11.8K 136
"Are you okay? I thought I hear something break," "I didn't hear anything," or in which Min Yoongi is curious about his neighbor and the sounds he's...
4.6K 309 15
What do you do when you find out that your gay awakening as a teenager has become your new neighbor? Oh, and he has a kid. You have a breakdown of c...