Thuggin For Love [URBAN]

By SweetArt101

Harmony Bates. 23 years old with a 1 year old daughter that was not expected, but in who she loves deeply.Har... More

Thuggin For Love
New Storyy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Where's The Loveee
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Pt. 1
Chapter 5 Pt. 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Pt. 1
Chapter 7 Pt. 2
Announcement!
Chapter 8
My Dedicated Readers..
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 9

5.7K 183 18
By SweetArt101

❤️❤️Don't forget about the Opinion contest❤️❤️

1st Pic- Harmony in her bday outfit (Changed to Miracle Watts)
2nd Pic- Mony & Tammy (Played by Aysia from BGC)
3rd Pic- Corrine & Kano (Tammy & Waka)
4th Pic- Harmony's Party Bus
"I got all this ass getting thrown at me, I ain't worried bout shorty"

Harmony
I'm trynna sleep peacefully in my damn room but get woken up but loud banging noises and screaming.
Of course me being a mother, an overprotective mother, I rush out of the room and down the stairs to the living room only to see Tammy and Yana ass throwing toys at eachother.

"Yall cut that shit out for somebody get hurt or yall fuck some up?" They both instantly stop, yeah I'm grumpy when I get woken up they ass should know this.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!" They both yelled to me.

"Thanks, but that dont mean yall ass dont need to shut up"

"Cmon Yana lets go up to your room before Mr. Grumpy pants get us" Tammy said walking with Yana who was mugging me.

"Girl who the hell you looking at like that?" Deyana Caresse Bates know not to play with me before she get a spanking.

I went upstairs and got in the shower since I was already woken up. I was going out with my sister to get a birthday outfit for my party. Yesss a bitch boutta turn 24! Then I gotta buy the decorations for Yana's birthday party which is in a few days.

After doing my daily hygiene I got dressed in an all white maxi dress that had slits on the sides, which red MK thong sandals, then I added on red lipstick and mascara. I did my hair in wand curls and made sure I had everything I needed for the day in my purse.

I walked into Deyana's room to see her and Tammy's big ass laying in her twin sized bed watching Princess and the Frog.

"Im going out with Corrine to get my outfit for my birthday, and the stuff for her P-A-R-T-Y" I spell out that part cause Deyana ass smart as ever.

"Okay have fun and buy some sexy hoe!!" I hear her yell as I walk out the door and get in my car.

As I pulled up in front of Corrie's house, I called her telling her to come out only to find out the bitch just now getting out the shower -_-

I stomped up to the door and used my key to unlock it, I heard a few voices coming from the living room along with the strong smell of weed. I walk in there to see Kano, Tempz, Trell, and the lil bitch Killa.

"Hey big bro" I say hugging Kano

"Wazzam birthday shortieeeee" He say hitting me

"Ow!! Bitch stop!!" I say laughing and kicking him...

"Aye yall come get some licks in" After he said that I felt Trell and Tempz begin to hit me too. I dont know how but I found a way to getin my purse and pull out my pocket knife, once they saw it they instantly backed up.

"Yeah lil mfs, keep fuckin with me and end up getting sliced and diced" I said waving my knife.

"Ight you win, Happy birthday tho Mony" Tempz said hugging me

"Thank yall" I said hugging them two, Dajon aint say a word to me so I aint finna say shit to him

"Well what you getting into for yo bday?" Trell asked.

"Im having a party at club Onyx tonight, im pose to be going with Corinne to get an outfit, BUT HER ASS TAKING TOO LONG!?!?" I yell for her to hear it.

"Bitch shut up Im coming" I hear her coming down the stairs and she walked in with her back and jacket in her hand.

"Well we finna get outta here yall, bye" I got up grabbing my bag.

"Damn so why a nigga an invite to yo lil party?" Trell said putting a hand on his chest causing me to laugh.

"Ha ha very funny, yall are invited, be there at 9" I said, not before locking eyes with a quiet Killa ( A/N: That sound cool as hell to me lol, quiet killa) as I leave out the house with Corrie.

Dajon

Yeah I know yall probably dont like me right now, but aye it is what it is. I can fall into that trap. But yall probably wouldnt understand.

Flashback:

When me and Kane wlaked into the trap, we saw everybody already there kickin it. I sat down and took one of the freshly rolled blunts one of the girls made and took no time to light it up.

"Aye yall, Killa finally settled down" Kano said causing me to choke on the smoke

"Nigga stop playing with me, it aint even none like that we just kicking it" telling half the truth, yeah we just kickin it but I am starting to feel Harmony more that I did when I first laid eyes on her

"Damn what happened to you getting all the hoes bro?! Dont lose that just for one girl. I know yo ass aint going soft on us nigga" Pully said, he the biggest hoe out of all our ass.

"Bro I aint going soft! All this ass getitting thrown at me, I aint worried bout shorty" I said protecting my playa card. I aint finna have my niggas thinking im turning soft over one lil female.

He was making sense though, why settle down with one female and go through stress and drama, when I can just fuck and duck more females.

Shit Harmony cool and all, but Im not trying to risk my money or time with her when I can have one night stands all the time.

But her birthday is today. She having a party too, I might just slide through, and celebrate with her for a lil bit.

Harmony

"Okay Corrie what about this one" I stepped out the dressing room in the 10th damn outfit, it was a black bodycon dress with lace on the back.

"No, thats ugly as hell" She said going back to texting on her phone. I sighed and stomped back into the dressing room. I slipped on a cream like bodysuit that was see through and accessorized with diamonds and other sparkly shit, I instantly fell in love with it.

A few minutes later I walked out to see what Corrine thought about the outfit.

"Yasss bitch, thats all you. Spin around for me" I did as I was told, I stole a peak at the mirror and saw my ass poking more that it usually did. Yeah I was feeling myself.

After I changed back into my clothes and bought my stuff, we left off to get the stuff for Yana's birthday party.

Later on that night...

Me and the girls spent about 2 hours getting ready at my house and drinking wine. Im not gone lie im excited as hell for this party, but then im nervous because I remember what happened last time I celebrated my birthday. But luckily Corrie got us a driver to take us to our destination.

"Cmon yall the driver gone be here in about 5 minutes" I said checking my MK watch.

"Okay, lets hurry up and take a pic for the gram" Tammy said grabbing her phone and walking over to my body length mirror.

"I must admit, we look sexy as hell" Corrie said laughing, she wasnt lying either. (Pictures of them in the MM)

We were inturrupted by the beep of a car horn, we grabbed our belonging and went outside to our truck.

"Damn this is niceee" Tammy said getting inside, taking in the neon lights, drinks, and music.

"Corrine take our picture for my instagram" Tammy said scooting near me tossing her phone over to Corrie.

"You too damn addicted to this damn thing" I said posing for the picture.

Once we made it to the club, I saw the line was a decent length, look like some people wont be making it in here.

"Happy birthday Harmonyyyy" I heard many of them say, I replied with thankyou's before walking into the club.

"Corrie the decorations are beautiful, thankyouuuu!!" I said hugging her before walking through the club on my way to the VIP lounge with them right beside me.

"Looks like the birthday girl has arrived!" The dj said over the music cause everyone to notice and greet me.

Once we made it to the VIP I saw that the guys we already there popping bottles, I was bout to go speak but not before I seen Dajon sitting over there with him.

This nigga is not bout to come in here and fuck my birthday up.

I walked over to Tempz and Kano and pulled them over to a place where they can hear me

"Who invited that nigga to my shit?" I asked

"Shit you said we was all invited back at the crib" Tempz said before taking a sip of whatever was in his cup

"That wasnt for directed towards him though, I want to have fun tonight, not get pissed off again."

"Mony chill man, this your day dont let him fuck it up then. Just stay away from him and thats it. Just cause he here dont mean you gone have a fucked up night" Kano said before hugging me and walking away

"Aye wassup with ya cuz?" Tempz asked eyeing down Tammy.

"Who Tammy? Nothing she single, shit go holla at her" I suggested

"Shit you aint gotta tell me twice" He walked over to her.

I went over to the table and poured me a cup of patron, shit its my birthday why not.

As I watched over the dancing crowd beneath me, I couldnt help but to feel lonely for some reason. Its not like he belonged to me anyways, but he did open me back up.

Its like he played me within the same day. But its sad cause I still like him. Damn why do I gotta be so complicated.

"Cmon lets go dance Mony" Corrie said pulling me out and down the stairs to the middle of the crowd.

Freak Hoe by Speaker Knockerz began to play and the crowd went wild.

We danced for about 3 more songs until Kano came and took his own girl to dance with. I was about to walk out of the crowd but I felt a pair of hands grab me by my waist, I turned around to see a tall caramel skinned guy, he had tattoos on his neck, nice big lips and a set of bright white straight teeth. I was so caught up in his eyes that I didnt realize he was talking to me.

"Huh?" that was all my ass could get out

"I asked did you wanna dance, I saw your dance partner was taken away from you" He said smiling

"Yeah sure" He grabbed me by my hand and brought me closer to him, I began to sway my hips side to side against him.
Surprisingly he was moving right along with me nt missing a beat.
"It's crazy we're dancing and we never learned each other's name" he was actually right
"Well I'm Harmony"
"I'm Desmond" He said in my ear "You're a very beautiful woman Harmony"
I smiled and continued to dance, His grip on my waste had gotten a little bit tighter which made me hot, I began to sway a little harder. Before I knew it we were basically dry humping in the crowd, I realized what I was doing and pushed myself away from him
"It's bout time for my to head outta here, it was nice meeting you" I laughed embarrassingly
"My pleasure, I would love to get your number, you know go out sometime" He smiled, Damn his smile keep getting me, he took his phone out after I agreed and I out my number in.
"Bye Desmond" I smile before walking back up to the VIP room.
I hurried and got a drink cause I swear I'm hot and horny, maybe I can drink my horniness away.
I took shot after shot and drink after drink, shit it ain't help with my horniness but it did help with me having a good time.
"It's my MUTHAFUCKIN birthdayyy!" I danced to the current song
Kano
Me and squad was up in the club turnt for lil sis birthday, shorty growing up on a nigga, me and Corrie been together since freshman year in high school which means Yana was in 7th grade which means I been protecting her like a sister for 11 years now.
I looked over to see her tipsy as hell, why the hell do she always find her way to the liquor.
I looked over at Killa to see his ass gone too, what the hell up with everybody getting drunk, my lame ass still sitting here sober as hell.
My mans K need to make shit right with Mony forreal cause I know he feeling her. Only reason he acting so stuck up and shit is cause he think mfs for find the legendary Killa a soft mf when he known for having all the hoes.
Childish right?
Well time had passed and the club was starting to get lame, so I rounded up everybody letting them know we should head out.
"Aye how Mony get here?" I yelled so squad can hear me
"Her Me and Tammy got a driver, but you know I'm riding back with you" Corrie said holding my hand "Tammy you got her?"
"Umm I'm kinda going with Tempz" she said hiding her face in his shirt. So who the hell gone take her drunk ass home? I look around and I instantly an idea, Oweee shit this gone be funny asl.
"Aye Trell pick up Killa sloppy ass, Tempz you get Yana" I said before walking outside the club to they ride.
"Kenneth what yo ass doing? I know you ain't up to no damn good" Corrie said catching up to me.
"Ight look, we gone make Harmony and K ride back together to her house, they both drunk so this gone go down 2 ways, either they drunken mind but sober tongue having asses get over they problems and express they self, or knowing they stubborn asses they gone bicker and argue, either way it go it's gone be funny as hell to me" I laughed and watched as they put them in the car. I went to the driver and slapped him a 50, "Make sure they make it home safe big homie, Aye bae lets ride out!"
Dajon
I knocked out for about 5 minutes I swear and woke up in a quiet place, what happened to getting turnt and drinking and ass shaking??!
I opened my eyes to see I was in what looked like a party bus. Wth?!
I noticed I was in here with another person
"What the hell?" I slurred "Who the hell is you?? A raper person?"
"No is you nigga bitch?" The mf slurred back.
I sat all the way up and tried to keep myself balanced.
"What you wanna fight or some shi- .. Harmony?" I yelled drunk as hell.
"Dajon? You trifling mf why they put yo hoe ass in here??" She slurred back to me
"I don't fucking know who put me in here. Fuck you" I leaned back on the seat I was boutta go back to sleep till I felt something it my face "What da hell!" I jumped up to see a black heel
"I can't stand you. You hurt my heart nigga"
"How I hurt your heart we wasn't together"
(A/N : keep in mind Theyre still sloppy drunk this whole time)
"I opened up to you bitch nigga, you made me think you was different, I actually like you nigga"
Before I can say something back the driver let down the window separating us from him his ass look like Benjamin button
"You are at your destination"
"Thankyou sir" harmony slurred
"Good Looks Ben" I said before tripping out the damn car, I saw I was here at her house
"Damnn i move?"
"No dumb ass nigga this is my castle but you know what, even tho you a peasant nigga bitch I'll let you stay here on my front porch" she stumbled to her front door and I followed, I wish I fucking would sleep on a porch
"No I'm sleeping inside I'm not a dog"
"You sure? You are a dog, a lying sneaky dog" she hit me with her other shoe, I stumbled over to her and got in her face
"Hey," I whispered cause I didn't wanna wake up her dog, "you will not yell and hit me like I hurt you! You're mean you know that"
"Bite me!" She spat back with a mug.
We stood there having an eye war, it was hella tension in the damn room I could cut the shit.
I wasn't gone lie tho, her mug was turning me on, and her outfit was making me even more turnt on. This alcohol wasn't making it even better.
I grabbed her face and kissed her, she kissed back.

-

Sorry for the wait 😩
But I'm back and ready to with hella ideas!!
Hope yall enjoyed!

How yall like the characters & pics?

Tempz & Tammy liking eachother?

Is Kano wrong for making them leave together?

Thoughts on Dajon & Harmonys drunk asses?

Comment your opinions about today's update ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 33.6K 47
"Who's been holding your hand through all your shit? Me! Who's been taking bullets in the chest for you? Me! Who's been here for you for 10 years? Me...
492K 6.2K 35
A 17 year old girl, named Camille Edwards and her mom and dad lives in a dangerous-ghetto neighborhood. Her mother is a crack fiend, and her father i...
160K 3.3K 30
Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phillip Matthews, who was 18 at the time and...
80.9K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...