we aren't simple - l.s

By goldenangelsun

"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong."... More

AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
chapter 66
Epilogue
Extra

Chapter 13

2.7K 87 49
By goldenangelsun

This chapter will contain smut. There will be another warning right before.
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

I wanna see the way you move for me baby

Louis' POV
—————————————————

Harry and I walk back out to the bar. I can see he is talking to the bartender but I can't hear what is saying because the music is so loud.

Suddenly there are shots being placed front of us. Harry reaches for one.

"Cheers." Harry says, before knocking it back.

I do the same. I feel it burn as it goes down my throat. I can feel my brain getting a little fuzzy, but not in a bad way.

The music in the bar switches, and Little Black Dress starts blasting through the speakers. I smile.

"We're going to dance." I say grabbing his hand.

"No, Louis no." He is smiling as he says it though.

"Come on please." I give him the best pout I can muster.

He gives me a stubborn shake of the head saying no. I smirk getting an idea.

I lean in close to him, sliding my hands on to his hips. I lift my lips up to his ear and whisper.

"Please baby."

When I pull away, I see a flustered look on his face, and bright red cheeks. He slowly nods.

I smirk and pull him through the crowd of people to the centre. The lyrics are pounding through my head. I hope that I don't have a horrible headache in the morning.

Little black dress just walked into the room
Making heads turn, can't stop looking at you

I am singing the lyrics under my breath, dancing against Harry. He moves closer to me. There are people all around us pushing us together. None of them are looking at us, but it feels like everyone wants us closer.

It's so right, it's so right, it's so right, you know
Little black dress did you come here alone?

My chests presses against his. It might be because I am buzzed or it might be because I am slightly high from second hand smoke. But either way, being this close to him makes me want to kiss him again.

It's too late, it's too late, its too late to go home
It's alright, it's alright, it's alright, you know

His hands come to rest on my hips pulling me closer. I slide my hands up his chest and around his neck. He is moving my hips the the beat of the music.

I wanna see the way you move for me, baby

Our noses are brushing against each other. I can feel his warm breath on my lips when he breathes out. I am staring at his lips, they look soft and kissable. I want to feel them against my own again.

Our bodies are grinding hotly against each other and I want to kiss him.

Little black dress, who you doing it for?

It feels good to be so close to him. He feels good. It also helps that he looks hot as fuck right now.

I make the mistake of looking into his eyes. They are green and bright and shinning. His pupils are blown wide. I can see that he was looking at my lips too.

Little black dress, I can't take anymore

Without really thinking I kiss him.

It's not right, it's not right, it's not right you know

He doesn't seem to mind the fact that I am kissing him. In fact, he seems to be rather enjoying my lips against his because he recuperates the kiss almost immediately. His hands tighten around my waist as I lick into his mouth, deepening the kiss.

Little black dress, what's your favourite song?

I almost forget where we are. Making out and grinding against each other in a public bar.

Little black dress, I won't do you no harm

I couldn't feel eyes on us before but I can now. Harry pulls away from the kiss looking around. He must have felt the eyes too. I am still staring at his lips.

It's alright, it's alright, it's alright, you know
It's alright, it's alright, 'cause I'll take you home

The lyrics of the song ringing through my ears. I really, really wouldn't mind if Harry wanted to take me home.

I wanna see the way you move for me, baby

We are still grinding erotically against each other. His hands on my lower back pressing me into him as we move to the music. His cheek is brushing against mine, so I can hear him when he whispers in my ear.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He asks.

His lips brush against my neck at he speaks. I have to physically stop myself from sighing out.

"Yes." The word comes out breathy, almost like a moan.

His hands still on my hips, he pushes us through the crowd of people.

As soon as we are outside he pushes me against the brick wall of the building. He kisses me.

I can still hear the end of the song playing in the background, as he licks my lips asking for entrance that I gladly give.

I wanna see the way you move for me, baby

I wrap my arms around his neck again. He pulls my hips towards his. Our crotches rub against each other it feels amazing. I slowly slide my fingers into his hair. He sighs out when I gently tug at the strands on the back of his neck.

I groan in disagreement when he pulls away. He chuckles.

"Angel, I need to call someone to pick us up." He whispers into my ear. I shiver.

He takes out his phone not moving away from me. He presses his phone to his ear and starts talking.

Somehow I come to the conclusion that he is taking to long. So I start gently kissing his neck. Careful not to make any marks, as much as I might want to. I can feel his breath hitch and I smile into his neck.

"Okay thank you Paul." Harry says into the phone, his voice is tight and raspy.

He puts his phone back into his pocket and I keep kissing his neck. He cups my cheeks and pulls my face up so my lips are aligned with his.

"Oh angel what am I going to do with you." He presses his lips against mine again.

We continue making out against the outside wall of the bar. You'd think someone would have noticed that Harry Styles is making out with a dude outside of a bar. But we are hidden in the shadows enough that no one would be able to tell it was him.

A few minutes later a car pulls up and honks. Harry pulls away, looking at it.

"That's us." He says. I unwrap my arms from his neck and lacing the fingers of one of our hands together.

"Where am I dropping you boys off?" The man behind the wheel, who I assume is Paul, asks. He is the first man who came out of the building when Harry passed out.

I give him my address and turn to Harry. Before I can say anything he kisses me again. I smile into the kiss. I love the feeling of his lips against mine.

Harry isn't at all timid. And the fact that we are making out so close to his body guard, doesn't appear to pay him any mind. I can't help but giggle at this whole situation.

I am making out with Harry fucking Styles in the back of a car, driven by his body guard, on our way to my flat.

The kiss slowly gets heated and I crawl onto his lap straddling his hips. He deepens the kiss. I can feel myself getting hard.

We come to a stop outside of my building.

"Okay, we are here." Paul says. I almost forgot that he was in the car.  If he knew that we were just making out in the back of the car behind him, he doesn't say anything.

"Call me if I am picking you up later. If not I will send a car in the morning." He looks sternly at Harry who smiles sheepishly.

We get out of the car and make it until we are in the elevator of my building when he kisses me again.

God I can't get over how amazing it feels. His lips are soft and full. He kisses me with a determination that is desperate and lustful.

He starts kissing down my neck and I giggle.

I giggle because it tickles. Because I'm giddy and drunk. Because it feels so good. And because I still can't believe this is happening.

He chuckles into my neck. Then starts kissing his way up to my lips again. When our lips touch the elevator dings.

We stumble down the hallway, horny and giggling. Looking around to see if anyone is around. No one is. I unlock the door to my flat and pull him inside.

I push him against the door as it shuts behind us, instantly attaching my lips to his. I am running my hands up and down his chest, touching any part of him that I can.

His hands move down my body until they are grabbing my ass. I moan out.

He pulls back and for I second I'm worried that I have done something wrong. But then he starts kissing my neck again. Sucking and nibbling, no doubt leaving love bites. I tilt my head back giving him more room and sighing out. He licks over the mark he made and moves to make another one.

I smile to myself, pulling him with me walking backward through my flat to my room. Stumbling over our feet as we slowly remove our clothing. Laughing and giggling when we almost fall over.

When we make it to my bed we are only wearing our boxers. I push him down and crawl on top of him, kissing him. I lean over him, my elbows on either side of his head. We are kissing deeply and hotly, our tongues fighting for dominance. His hands kneeding the muscles of my ass.

(Smut)

"We're drunk." I say between kisses.

"Mhm." He responds into my mouth.

The fact that we are both intoxicated doesn't seem to bother him at all. And for some reason I also can't get myself to care. I slide my legs between his. He finally gives in letting my tongue lick around in his mouth. He tastes of alcohol and I can smell it in the air around us.

"We're drunk and we're making out on my bed." I say.

"Yeah." He keeps kissing me.

I roll my hips into his. Our hard dicks rub against each other. He tries to hold back a breathy moan. I pull my lips away breathless. I can still feel our lips brushing as I speak.

"We're drunk, we're making out on my bed, and we're both hard."

He doesn't say anything, he is catching his breath. He looks deeply into my eyes, his pupils blown. He slides one of his hands up my side.

"We are." He says eventually. "Is that okay?"

I smile and nod, leaning over to kiss him again. He arches his back lifting his hips up to mine for friction. I roll my hips down against his in return. We both moan against our lips.

Giggles stream from both of our lips at the sound. This is perfect.

We continue kissing and grinding. Although we aren't really kissing, just releasing breathy moans against each others lips. And neither of us can contain our giggle fit, but neither of us make a move to stop.

It feels so good when he grabs my hips and pulls them down. So we hit each other at the same time. I pull away from his lips.

"Hazza." I say breathless. "Can I touch you?"

"God, yes please." He tries to hold back his moans.

I run a hand down his chest and stomach until I reach his boxers. I starts to gently palm him through the material. He moans deeply, arching his back and bucking his hips up into my hand. He chuckles when he hears the noise erupt from his lips.

I move my hand up and down his dick. He is squirming underneath me. Moaning out and we are still giggling, but I don't care. I can't help but think about how beautiful he looks.

He grabs my hand and I think he wants me to stop. But then he's moving it to the waistline of his boxers. Understanding what he wants, I slip my hand under the material.

He bites his lip and closes his eyes, trying not to moan when my hand wraps around him.

I pump his length, using his precum as lube. He moans loudly when I touch the head.

I gently kiss his neck. I really want to mark him, but I know he can't be seen with love bites.

He is writhing underneath me, breathless and moaning.

"Lou!" He warns when he is close.

He releases over my hand when I run my thumb over his slit, screaming out my name.

I remove my hand from his boxers and wipe my hand on the sheets. I lean back up and kiss him, running my hand through his hair. 

Both of us are unable to contain the smiles on our lips.

He rolls us over so he is hovering over me. Kissing me hotly, his hands running up and down the curves of my waist.

"This okay?" He asks.

"Absolutely." I answer against his lips, still smiling.

Both of us are smiling, we can't kiss properly. Everything about this is so perfect.

His hands start moving lower and lower down my torso. We are finally kissing again. My lower abdomen is burning. I want him to touch me.

I buck my hips up to rub against, him. He pushes my hips down teasing.

"Harry." I whimper.

"What is it Angel?" He kisses my neck. I can tell he's teasing me, I kind of love it.

"Touch me." I moan out the words.

He chuckles, his hand moving under my boxers. I think he is going to do as I ask, but then he just leaves his hand resting against my pelvic bone.

I keep giggling, I want him to touch me. Everything feels so good. He sucks my neck, there are probably going to be lots of love bites there in the morning.

"Harry, baby," I beg, I'm sure he can hear my smile. "please."

He finally givens in wrapping his hand around me. I moan out loudly, tilting my head back and closing my eyes. Now it's his turn to giggle at my noise.

I liked having him under me. But Harry hovering over me, kissing my neck and pumping my length is absolutely incredible.

It doesn't take long before I am releasing all over his hand.

"Holy fuck!" I shout. My back arching.

I pull his face to mine kissing him.

We are still giggling, still drunk and giddy. Smiling as we come down from our highs.

We roll onto our sides facing each other. We sit in silence. Looking each other in the eye and catching our breaths.

"That really just happened." I say still breathless.

I see his perfect dimpled smile. "That it did." He looks at me, suddenly shy. "Is that okay?"

I peck his lips. "Yes."

I want to know what this means. I want to know what he wants this to mean. But right now I am to tired to think properly.

I wrap my arms around him and turn him around, pulling his back into my chest.

"Goodnight baby." I say in a hushed voice.

"Goodnight angel."

—————————————————
Hello again.

I wrote this while sitting next to my mother...

I was worried she was going to read over my shoulder the whole time...

Although she did write her master's degree on Spuffy smut fanfiction so she probably wouldn't find it too weird. 🤷

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter 😉

Sorry if the smut sucked.

Will hopefully be updating again tomorrow. 😊🤞

tpwk❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 2.1K 13
So @Infinity_Larrie contacted me and asked if we could write a story together and this is the result. The plot of the story was her idea. We took tur...
21.7K 820 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
823K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
435K 11.1K 101
💙💚 COMPLETED 💚💙 Louis is your typical fanboy, with a sporty edge. He absolutely adores Harry Styles. His Instagram page is dedicated to Harry. Ha...