Welcome To Fright Night πŸ¦‡ 🧚...

By LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... More

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 42

392 7 0
By LyndaDover

(Song Theme: The Sister Of Mercy- Never Land)

3rd POV.

Charley came back home from getting picked up by Jane and headed towards to his room being prepared for Jerry's next move. Meanwhile outside on the side of the street of the Brewster's home Mark and Ben watching Charley setting up the crosses and garlic on the windows. "Dude, Is that Charley? What the fuck is he doing?" Mark asked while handing the weed to Ben in his 1965 powder blue Ford mustang.

"It's paranoia, once I thought I was being chased by carrots with machetes. I know?" Ben said after he suck it and blow it in the air. "Whatever man, you guys are both ruined my high." Mark said until he see Amy's car appeared in the parking lot. "Hey that's Amy!" Mark pointed out seeing Amy coming out of her car then he see Raven coming out too. "And also Raven too." Ben pointed out too. "(Whistle) She maybe crazy but look at her butt." Ben added. "Fuck yeah and especially her outfit, I definitely would fuck her with that outfit." Mark agreed still staring at Raven.

What they didn't know that Jerry was watching the whole entire time after the sunset going down and heard what they said about Raven, made him angry. "Like hell I would let that happen." Jerry muttered heading towards Mark's car. Once Jerry show up to the car, he tapped the window got them attention by their panic mode. "Oh shit! All right ditch the weed." Mark said trying to clear the weed smell while Ben quickly rolled the window down and tossed the weed out. Then they started to fan it out the pot smoke quickly. "I'm cool!" Mark said after he rolled the window down.

"Yeah?" Mark asked as Jerry leaning against the car. "Hey guy, don't you know it's very rude and creepy to stare at the young neighbor girl like that." Jerry commented. "Yeah? So?" Mark smart ads comment until his face got change into horrifying from Jerry's form. "Fuck" Mark last word before being grabbed by Jerry.

Then Ben stoned out of his guard and turned his head hearing the noise. "Oh Fuck!" Ben last word as the blood spattered on him and inside of his mouth and his eyes wide open before Jerry finished him off.

Jerry moved his arm away after he finished killing them as he watch Amy and Raven coming in the Brewster's house and anxiously licking leftover blood from his hand. "I'm coming for you my little fairy." Jerry's thought move his hand away and heading towards the Brewster's house across the street.

Raven's POV.

As Amy and I came in the house, about to go upstairs until... "Raven" My mom called me as I turned around to see her. "Hi mom!" I spoke in awkward tone. "We need to talk." She started. "Mom there's nothing to talk about whatever it's going on between you and Professor Edden Alfrigg is your business not mine." I told her trying to go upstairs but she place her hand on my arm.

"Yes we do need to talk about it, I felt really a shame to keep that secret to you and your brother but I'm not sorry for seeing him. He's really a great guy and wonderful person I ever met. I just don't want you and Charley think I betrayed your father for seeing someone." She confessed. "Mom it's fine, it's your choice and I can't force you for not seeing him so if you're happy with him then be with him just be careful." I said made her surprised.

"Is it okay you can let go of my arm?" I asked made her realize she still holding my arm. "Oh yes, of course!" She replied after letting go of my arm. "But I would talk to Charley about this before he'll find out for himself." I added heading to my room and she nodded as she talked to Amy while waiting for me. As I finally made it to my room and putting my clothes on the dirty hamper till I hear the door knock & turn around to see who it is. "Hey" Charley spoke leaning against the doorframe.

"Hey Charley" I said in annoyed tone. "May I come in?" He asked. "Gee I don't know, that depends if you're still planning to be an douche behind my back." I said in frustrated tone after I turned around and walked towards the mirror to see how I look like from Amy's outfit. "(Sigh) Look I'm sorry I went to Peter Vincent behind your back and stole your car." Charley started as he came in.

"NOT ONLY YOU DID THAT, YOU ALSO LIED AND DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME. WHAT YOU DID WAS STUPID AND RECKLESS, NOT TO MENTION IT CAUSE A LOT OF MONEY TO FIX MY FUCKING CAR, IT WASN'T CHEAP YOU KNOW. YOU CAN'T JUST WALKED AROUND AND ASKED ANY TYPE OF RANDOM ACTOR WHO PLAYED AS A VAMPIRE HUNTER WHEN THEY'RE NOT ACTUALLY REAL VAMPIRE HUNTERS." I yelled at him after I turned to face him.

"I know I just thought he would know the answers and would help us." He admitted. "Didn't I just told you talk to Professor Alfrigg?" I asked and he nodded. "You should've of listen to me but no you rather doing something reckless and acting like a crazy person rampling about our new vampire neighbor who kidnapped and killed the victims." I pointed out. "I know, I know, I learned my lesson and talked with Professor Alfrigg which is by the way he has a huge crush on mom." He said.
"I already know that." I said.

"You knew?" He asked in a shock tone and I nodded. "He really does have feelings for her Charley, the way him and mom flirting each other, and not to mention him and mom were making out this morning." I responded. "That's explained why he came back to get me and asked about her everyday." He said realizing. "Other words he would be our new daddy." He tease. "It's not funny Charley, I don't know for if it's gonna work between those two." I said.

"Why not? They're great together and couldn't stop flirting each other." Charley pointed out. "Because he's our dad's bestfriend and a teacher to our school besides she isn't ready to date yet." I said half of truth. I can't tell him the other reason why or else it'll go badly, he doesn't need to know another supernatural to freak out. "You may never know until they decide it or not." He said. "Speaking of decisions what are you wearing?" He asked changing subjects looking at my outfit.

"Oh that, Amy picked it out for me since we're going to the dance club." I explained in annoyed tone. "You mean Amy black mailing you." He added with a smirk face. "Shut up." I muttered push him lightly on his arm after he chuckles. "But seriously you need to talk to Amy." I pointed out after he sighed with a sad look. "She's really worried about you and want to see you, at least you can owe her explanation before you do anymore trouble damage." I stated.

"Okay, Okay I'll talk to her before you guys go." He spoke as we headed out from my room as we headed down stairs, Amy appeared next to the couch waiting for us. "How did you get in here?" Charley asked. "It was unlocked." Amy replied. "Oh my god mom! Please I told you to lock the door." He exclaimed to mom. "Relax Charley, I'm the one who unlocked it and I figured she would wants to come in and talk to you." I admitted after mom appeared next to me from the kitchen.

"Okay you're flipping out. You're acting all weird. You're blowing everything off." She spoke after leaning against the couch and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Is that a stake?" She asked, noticed stake in his hand. "No! Maybe!" He laughed nervously, putting it back of his pocket. "Look, even if you're losing it. You do not get to blow me off." Amy started as mom looked surprised. "It's about damn time she finally put her down on Charley since he's been acting strange after Ed's disappearances." Hearing mom's thoughts.

"That because I told her to straight up with him since she wouldn't shut the hell up about their relationship problems." I whispered to mom. "Well that works any other way." Mom agreed after I nodded. "You don't go from something to nothing over night." Amy paused.

"And you're not nothing to me Charley. So whatever is happening I would like to talk to me. To tell me what is going on." Amy finished. "Oh boy this is going to be a long night." Hearing Charley's thought. "Oh man, Amy. Look I need you to just forget about me, okay? I'm not going to let you get hurt. I'm sorry." He confessed. "What? How? How am I going to get hurt?" She asked. Until the cellphone ringed got us attention then I realized it's my phone and went to my purse on the couch to check it and see who it is calling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.4K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
497K 16.9K 43
γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...
13.6K 1.4K 9
β™₯ DISCONTINUED β™₯ β™₯ Sequel to A SEALED FATE: Emeralds and Blood β™₯ You lived a fairly normal life just like most other citizens in South Korea. You wen...
123K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...