Addicted To You {STILES STILI...

By noclearpath

Cassidy Campbell's life couldn't be better. She has the best dad anyone could ever ask for. Amazing friends... More

CAST
NAKED AND AFRAID
COUPLE TIME
EATING LIVERS
SMELLING THE TEAM
"AN INNOCENT PERSON"
SEIZURES AND SECRETS
TOUCHY FEELY
SENSATIONAL
SAD DINNER CLUB
GONE
SAYING GOODBYE
DAD'S GAME
DROWNING AND COPING
KANIMA EXPERIMENTS
STUDY GROUP
JACKSON IN THE JUNGLE
THE BABYSITTER'S CLUB
BACKSEAT SHENANIGANS
DADDY ARGENT
CATWOMAN'S CLAWS
TOOLS AND THEORIES
VEGGIES AND TICKETS
MAGIC FAIRY DUST
SEX TALK
HALLUCINATIONS
STILES THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN
MATT'S STORY
THE ONE WITH BLACKOUTS AND MOM FINDING OUT
MYTHICAL MYSTERY
SIREN SONG
NO ONE IS NORMAL
CASSIE'S COUNSELING
STILES' FIRST GAME
PETER THE ZOMBIE WEREWOLF
I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE
HOW IT USED TO BE
ADDICTED TO YOU
NEW BOOK!

ROALLY KICKED ASSES

690 16 4
By noclearpath

First Person

Episode: Party Guessed
Chapter 25

Next morning Stiles drops me off at Allison's promising he'll be at Lydia's later.

"Hey." I say walking into Allison's room.

"Hey yourself. Where'd you go last night?" She asks me.

"Stiles wanted me to stay over." I tell her.

She smirks at me. "Oh Stiles. Yes and did anything happen."

"No. We talked and that was it. We actually talked about the other night." I tell her.

I tell her everything might as well tell her about this too.

"Oh so you talked about almost having sex, but you didn't have sex." She laughs.

Before I can say anything Lydia walks in holding like ten bags from Macy's.

"Clear your schedules-- this could take a while." She tells us.

"...How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" Allison asks her.

"It's my birthday!" Lydia exclaims.

"And on Lydia's birthday she does whatever she wants." I say.

Lydia smirks at me. "Exactly. I'm thinking host dress, evening dress, then, mmm... after-hours casual?"

"I noticed that you didn't send out any invites..." Allison says hesitantly.

Lydia gets tense. "It's the biggest party of the year, Allison-- everyone knows."

"We were just wondering if maybe this year, things, you know... might be different...?" I tell her calmly.

"Why would anything be different?" Lydia asks.

Allison gives her an awkward look. "Just 'cause things have been off lately... Things, and people... Like Jackson."

"Why do you care about Jackson?" Lydia almost snaps.

"Do you know if he's coming tonight?" I ask her.

"Everyone's coming." She says with fake happiness.

Lydia holds up a dress. "This one's American Rag. Mmm, I love it-- for me, not you."

"This one's Material Girl. It's for you." She hands Allison a dress.

"Mrs. Argent, what do you think of this one?" Lydia looks to Allison's mom who's standing at the door.

"Oh, it's lovely..." She says although she looks distracted.

"Allison, uh, can I grab you for a moment to talk? Just the two of us?" She asks her.

"Um, can we do it later?" Allison says not really paying attention to her mom.

I can tell that something is wrong.

"Actually, uh, to be honest, sooner would be-would be better..." Mrs. Argent says anxiously.

"Party's at ten." Lydia buts in.

"Um, will you be around before then?" She says now rubbing her shoulder.

"I think so..." Allison says still distracted by the dresses.

"You think so?" Her mom asks her tensely.

Allison shrugs. "I don't know."

She then ignores her mother completely and turns back to Lydia holding the dress up.

"You think so?" Allison asks.

"Oh, I guess that black one would fit..." Lydia mutters to herself.

"All right, here you go." Lydia hands Allison some jewelry.

Allison shakes her head. "No, it's too much—"

"I think I like it. You like it?" Lydia asks us.

"It looks great." I smile.

"Yeah... No, I do." Allison nods.

"Happy birthday." Allison then tells her.

Yeah. Happy birthday Lyd's." I tell her.

"Oh, thank you! I actually appreciate that." She tells us.

"Hey Cass here. This is yours." She hands me a gorgeous purple dress with a beautiful design on it.

"This is gorgeous." I tell her.

"Yeah I know." She tells me.

We then continue to look at all the jewelry and Lydia picks some out for me.

It was fun until she left and Allison and I started to get ready.

I could tell that Allison was tense. When we got to her house it solidified it when she whispers. "For Lydia."

"WOOO! PARTY!" We can hear someone scream from the backyard.

We knock on the door and Lydia opens it and she looks amazing.

"Here. Take the punch and party is in the back." She tells us shooing us away.

"Uh, Jackson's not here..." Allison says as we walk up to Scott and Stiles who are deep in conversation.

"Yeah, no one's here." Stiles points to the almost empty parts.

"Maybe it's just early?" Scott tries.

"Or maybe, nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town whackjob." Stiles says grimly.

I glare at him.

"Well, we have to do something, because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks..." Allison tells them.

"She's completely ignored me and Stiles for the past ten years." Scott tries to joke.

Scott sighs when he sees the look on our faces. "We don't owe her a party."

"What about the chance to get back to normal?" I tell him.

"Normal?" Scott questions.

Allison shrugs. "She wouldn't be the 'town whackjob' if it wasn't for us."

Scott nods. "I guess I could use my co-captain status to get the lacrosse team here..."

"Yeah, I also know some people who can get this thing going. Like, really going." Stiles tells us.

I give him a weird look.

"Who?" Allison asks.

"I met them the other night... Let's just say, they know how to party." He says grabbing his phone.

Oh god. Is it who I think it is?

I was right. Stiles called the drag queens who were all over him.

"Are you gonna apologize to Allison or what?" Stiles asks Scott as he stares at her from across the party.

"Why should I apologize?" Scott asks.

"Because you're the guy! It's, like, what we do." Stiles tells him.

Scott sighs. "But I didn't do anything wrong."

"Then you should definitely apologize. See, any time a guy thinks he hasn't done anything wrong, it means he's definitely done something wrong." Stiles says.

"Yeah. How do you know that?" Scott asks him.

"It doesn't matter how he knows. It matters that he's right. Apologize." I tell him.

Scott shakes his head at us. "I'm not apologizing."

"Is that the full moon talking, buddy?" Stiles asks.

"Probably." Scott sighs.

"Why do you care, anyway?" He asks us.

"Because, Scott, something's gotta go right, here! I mean, we're getting our asses royally kicked, if you haven't noticed. People are dying, I got my dad fired, Cass is an orphan, you're gonna be held back in school, and on top of that, I gotta watch you lose Allison to a stalker like Matt, I'm gonna stab myself in the face!" Stiles yells.

Thankfully everyone is to busy partying to hear.

"Don't stab yourself in the face." Scott says quietly.

"Why not?" Stiles asks.

I look over to where Scott is looking and sigh.

"Because Jackson's here." I tell him.

And here we go.

I can't wait to do the hallucination part. I have an idea. I'm also excited for the two episode after this one. I have an idea that I've had planned since the first book. Also some people may think what Stiles said about Cass being an orphan was mean and insensitive but Cass didn't take it that way. She knows it true and that's one of the bad things happening to them right now. Also again, my gifs are finally working on here so I've been replacing the pictures at the beginning of the chapters with gifs in this book and the first one. That's just how much I love you guys.

*Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.1K 24
-๐Ÿ‚ แตˆสณแต‰แตƒแต หฃ แต’แถœ DISCONTINUED โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›.. a minecraft server bit turns into something a little more. โ LOST IN THE BLUE. THEY DON'T LOV...
201K 9.9K 56
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
1.7M 60.4K 60
[BOOK 1] "๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™." Loving someone who who doe...
2.5M 78.4K 56
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐ข ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๏ฟฝ...