James Potter's Freind from Sp...

Bởi Elsaphoenix1

Commander Wolffe is sent on a Solo mission to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry too investigate the... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter two: Morning Before class
A badly timed panic attack

chapter one: the first night

80 4 1
Bởi Elsaphoenix1

“Settle Down everybody, the sorting is not over” Minerva Mcgonagall said once the last first year Steela Demonshadow had been sorted into ravenclaw. ‘He we go’ Wolffe thought taking a deep breath

“It’s time” Slughorn told him and without a word wolffe followed him into the great hall, which had become pendrop silent.

“Children, I would like you all too meet Hogwarts first ever transfer student from America” McGonagall says “Wolffe Koon, Mr. Koon take a seat so we may sort you into one of the four houses” Wolffe quietly sat on the stool and a hat was placed over his head 

‘Hmm i see you're a warrior on a mission….well then it better be GRYFFINDOR!” The sorting hat yells. McGonagall took the hat off of Wolffe’s head 

“Which…” Wolffe went too ask her 

“That one Mr. Koon” McGonagall said pointing at the Gryffindor table. 

“Thank you” Wolffe said and he turned to go too the Gryffindor table where he saw a whooping James Potter and Sirius Black. “Okay settle down boys” Wolffe says getting to the table, he tried to use his commander voice, but thanks to the deaging Serum he had been given by the Kamonians he couldn't achieve it. There were a lot of things he used to be able to do with his voice that he now couldn't, like growling like a actual wolf. He wished his voice would hurry up and change. Rex and Cody had been lucky and hit puberty the day after getting the serum, he on the other hand hadn't gotten that lucky and was still waiting. Rex enjoyed rubbing it in his face until he got on the train for Hogwarts. Rex teased him endlessly, but Wolfe had one thing he could hold over him, he had a natural talent for magic. Dumbledore and Mcgonagall knew of his mission and that he was not even from Earth. Dumbledore was the one who had issued his Mission, Wolffe was too report back to the Jedi council on the Wizarding world and he was too observe and learned their ways. It made no sense too Wolffe why this old wizard would want that. The Jedi were sworn to secrecy on everything Wolffe reported by Dumbledore himself. Nothing made sense, things rarely ever made sense in his life, he’s learned just too go with it. 

“Welcome students to another year at Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry. As you saw we do have a transfer student from America with us this year. I hope you can all make him feel at home here with us all. For him and our first year students, I would like to go over a few brief rules. First of, our new students should note that the forbidden forest is strictly that, Forbidden, a few of our third year students could do well to remember this as well. Dueling is not permitted for any reason in the halls, and caretaker Filch has asked me to remind you that no students should roam the halls after Curfew at 10:00 P.m. For a full list of rules please see the rule page in you're student handbook. And now Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you!” Dumbledore says he claps and food fills the table. Wolffe was now certain the elderly wizard had a bolt or two loose in his head. He shook away those thoughts and began too put food on his plate.

“I’m glad you're in gryffindor mate” James said happily

“Yeah?” Wolffe said not really paying attention, he knew he’d have too give his report to General Koon soon. He figured he’d have too sneak out too do that, he just hoped he wouldnt get caught. That wouldnt make a very good impression, getting in trouble before the school year actually started. Wolffe figured he would be just fine, his tropper training would allow for him too sneak out undetected, with luck no one would even notice he left the dorms. Speaking of the dorms.

“Come on mate you don’t want too get left behind” Sirius said pulling Wolffe out of his throughts

“Oh...uh yeah” Wolffe said, getting up he followed Sirius, James, Remus, and Peter too a portrait of a Fat lady. “Uhhh this can’t be the entrance it’s a painting”

“I’m a portrait!” The Fat Lady in the picture snapped

“Uhhhhh Sorry?” Wolffe says

“Never seen a moving portrait before have you?” James said with a chuckle

“Not one that talks” Wolffe said

“Wolffe This is the Fat lady, she gaurds the gryffindor door way” Remus says 

“Password?” The Fat Lady says

“Devil’s snare” James says 

“The password changes at the beginning of each month” Remus says as the portrait swings open too reveal a stairway, they go up it and it give way too a living room decked out in Red. “Our dorms are on the right, We have a extra bed in ours, so you can dorm with us if you’d want”

“I’d like that” Wolffe says 

“Come on, I’ll show you how too summon you're things” Remus says pulling Wolffe up too the dorm.

“Thanks, I’m exhasuted” Wolffe said faking a tired yawn. A few hours later when everyone was asleep Wolffe grabbed his hand held holo projector and snuck down too the common room, he then snuck out of the dorm and down the halls of hogwarts avoiding flich and the professors with ease. He then found a empty room and dialed general koon 

“Koy-too-yah Commander, how has it been going” Plo said, he looked human

“Good so far general, can you please ditch the disguise, that just looks strange” Wolffe says 

“As you wish, commander” Plo says hitting a button on his wrist and he then appeared too be kel-dor again “Learn anything big yet”

“Aside from the school being held in a castle and a singing hat sorts students into one of four houses, Gryffendor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and slytherin, no. Class starts tommorow”

“Made any freinds?” Cody asked from behind Plo

“Meet a group of guys, James Potter, Sirius Black, Petter Pettigrew and Remus Lupin, but they’re nothing like you vod’e” Wolffe says 

“Awwww has the big bad wolffe gone sentimental on us” Rex says 

“Not quite rexster” Wolffe says “General remind me again how is it that you look human”

“We’ve told you several times Wolffe, It’s a holo-projector” Cody says pushing the fake glasses he wore up on his face

“Ahh” Wolffe says 

“You should probably head back before you get caught” Cody says 

“I’m not going too get caught Cody” Wolffe says 

“You say that now” Cody says 

“Whatever, I’ll call tommorow” Wolffe says with a huff 

“Have a good first day at class Wolffe” Plo says 

“I’ll try but I doubt it can be good. Talk too you tomorrow General '' Wolffe says, hanging up the call and then shoving the holo transmitter into his robe pocket. Wolffe then made his way out too the hall and back too the gryffindor common room “Devils Snare” he whispered as he approached the fat Lady. She glared at him and the door swung open. Wolffe check the time it was ten past midnight, the days events were begging to wear on him, and this time he really was tired. He snuck up too his dorm too find it empty. “Great” He said, seeing James, Sirius, Remus and Peter were not in bed like they should have been. They must have noticed that he had gone and went out looking for him. Wolffe shrugged as we fell on top of his bed, he was out before he was under the blankets, but it wasn't like he needed blankets he was used too sleeping with out them. 

Wolffe woke with a start a few hours later, he saw the boys who were MIA walking into the dorm room. “FOUND HIM!” Sirius exclaimed loudly 

“Shhhhhhh you're going too wake him up” Peter said Wolffe decided too pretend he was still asleep maybe they would let him go back too sleep

“I told you he’d come back, we didnt need too go look for him and get detention before the school year even started” Remus said, that intriged Wolffe and he couldnt help himself

He propped up on his elbows and said “You got detention”

“Ahh I thought you were asleep!” James exclaimed jumping in fright Wolffe let out a wolf like laugh

“Yeah looking for you're arse” Sirius says 

“Where were you last night” James asked his hand still over his heart

“Woke up and wanted too take a look around” Wolffe lied with ease

“Shoulda just woke us up, we would have shown you around” James says 

“Take in mind, I dont know you guys at all” Wolffe says “I wasnt going too wake up four guys I hardly know because I wanted too take a look around the place” 

“That's What I told them but no they didnt listen too me” Remus says 

“We could become freinds” Sirius says 

“Yeah..” Wolffe says “What time is it” 

“3 AM” 
“So………. 0300” Wolffe says 

“Is that…. Military time” Peter asks 

“Yeah, sorry I’m used too dealing with it” Wolffe says 

“Lets go back too bed, breakfast is at 0600” Remus says 

“You dont have too speak in military time for me” Wolffe says 

“I have a feeling we will learn it from you though” Remus says 

“Probably i was raised on a military base” shit 

“And somehow you are a troublemaker” James syas 

“My dad is not my dad. He’s the man who took Rex, Cody and I in” Wolffe says 

“But you said-” James started

“I know what I said and I’m sorry I lied we dont like admitting that we are adopted.” Wolffe says 

“Do you want too talk about it” Sirius says “I know a thing or two about having a bad family”

“My father, Jango Fett was a less that desirable man. He lived in the criminal world but raised Rex, Cody and I on a strickt military standard since we could walk. We had a older brother, Boba, who loved too torment us. Jango would take us on his outtings, his criminal outings those outings are where I lost my eye…. Three year's ago, we were rescued by a ex-military now english teacher. Plo koon he has taken care of us. I cant go into many details my brothers and I made a vow never too speak of it” Wolffe says, he knew he would be having too write too Plo

“I’m sorry” peter says 

“Dont be, it’s all in the past now” Wolffe says “Jango is dead and Boba is in jail. They cant hurt us anymore” Wolffe says 

“Why dont we go too bed” Remus sugested again, Wolffe agreed with him. he was tired, He never was a morning person, but he was awake now, and needed too write too General Plo. 

“You can, I think I’m going too stay up. I need some time too think”  Wolffe said grabbing a few things “I need too write my dad” 

“Dont stay up too long, we have classes in the morning” Remus says

“I wont” Wolffe says, he heads down too the common room and sits at the table 

Koh-too-yah General,
I’ve had too change the story some. I’ve told four boys, James Potter, Sirius Black, remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew that you had adopted Rex, Cody and I. I told them you had rescued use from Jango and Boba three year's ago. I told them that you were ex-military and now a English teacher and that Jango was a Criminal and that was how I lost my eye. The reason I did this was I slipped up and used military terms. So I told them Jango raised us too be warriors. They believed it, esppically Sirius 
I want too mention that I think Sirius is being abused at home. He said something that indicated too me his familiy is terrible too him. I will try too get more information if I can. 
The four Boys I mentioned are very keen on being my freinds, which could make this complicated. I’ll keep ypu updated on anything else that happens.
Talk too you soon,
Commander Wolffe,’

Wolffe looked over the letter and folded it into a envolpe, he then called for his owl, Wolfpack. “Take this too General Plo” He said tying the note around the owls leg it hooted and flew off

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.3M 107K 43
The year after her brother James graduates, Teddy Potter returns to Hogwarts for her final year. With the Marauders gone, it should be a quiet, peace...
80K 3.7K 37
"Why do you keep looking at me?" Y/N finally asked, her eyes still focused on the book in her hands. Hermione's voice was gentle as she replied, "I l...
22K 774 34
What would happen if an ancestor of James Potter gets transported to his time? What if she was able to see traces of ancient magic? What if someone e...
16.3K 523 18
Its 1977 and the infamous Tri-Wizard Tournament has reached Hogwarts. Along with his constant family issues- Regulus has to juggle hiding his relati...