✰Roomies

By lolllytae

Gemma is an American photographer known for her unique work, and her talent is miraculously noticed by BigHit... More

ℍ𝕖π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖!
π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ: β’Ά β“ˆβ“β“”β“β“š β“…β“”β“”β“š
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™~β“ˆβ“€β“‘β“Ÿβ“‘β“˜β“’β“” β“ˆβ“€β“‘β“Ÿβ“‘β“˜β“’β“”!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚~ β’»β“˜β“β“” β“…β“‘β“˜β“β“£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›~β’Ύβ“‘β“žβ“β“¨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝~ β’Έβ“›β“β“€β“’β“£β“‘β“žβ“Ÿβ“—β“žβ“‘β“˜β“’ β’»β“˜β“”β“›β““ β“‰β“‘β“˜β“Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟞~ β“‡β“”β“’β“žβ“β“’β“˜β“›β“˜β“β“£β“˜β“žβ“?
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟟~ β’Ώβ“€β“’β“£ ⓐ β“ˆβ“œβ“β“›β“› β’·β“€β“œβ“Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟠~β“ˆβ“—β“žβ“Ÿβ“Ÿβ“˜β“β“– β’·β“€β““β““β“˜β“”β“’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟑~β’Έβ“žβ“’β“£β“’β“ž, β’Έβ“žβ“β“£β“˜β“β“€β“”β““
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ˜~β’Έβ“žβ“β“’β“”β“ β“€β“”β“β“’β“”β“’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ™~ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓓⓐⓨ β’Ύ β’Άβ“›β“œβ“žβ“’β“£ β’Ήβ“˜β“”β““
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸš~β’Ά Ⓖⓑⓔⓐⓣ β’Έβ“β“Ÿβ“Ÿβ“”β“‘ β“£β“ž ⓐ Ⓖⓑⓔⓐⓣ Ⓓⓐⓨ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ›~β“‰β“žβ“€β“’β“—β“¨-Ⓕⓔⓔⓛⓨ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸœ~β“‰β“¦β“˜β“β“’β“˜β“”β“’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ~β“β“€β“’β“˜β““ β’Ήβ“‘β“”β“β“œβ“’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸž~Ⓣⓐⓔ β’Όβ“žβ“£ Ⓞⓝ β’½β“”β“‘ Ⓑⓐⓓ β“ˆβ“˜β““β“”
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸŸ~Ⓣⓗⓔ β“ˆβ“£β“‘β“€β“–β“–β“›β“” β“˜β“’ Ⓞⓝ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ ~β“Šβ“β“”β“§β“Ÿβ“”β“’β“£β“”β““ β“‰β“¦β“˜β“’β“£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ‘~β’Ά β“‰β“€β“œβ“‘β“›β“” β’Ύβ“β“£β“ž ⓐ Ⓝⓔⓦ β’·β“”β“–β“˜β“β“β“˜β“β“–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘~ⓇⓔⓣⓀⓑⓝ β“žβ“• β“£β“—β“” β“ˆβ“—β“”β“”β“£: β’Ά β“ˆβ“”β“ β“€β“”β“›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸšπŸ™~β’Ήβ“β“‘β“›β“˜β“β“–

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜~Ⓣⓗⓔ β’»β“žβ“‘β“š β’Ύβ“β“’β“˜β““β“”β“β“£

19 1 4
By lolllytae

I followed Taehyung's directions to the best of my direction taking abilities, but I could simply not find an E-Mart. I was beginning to think he purposely wanted me to get lost, which would not be very friendly.

So basically I was wandering around like a complete idiot, and all I wanted was to find something remotely similar to home.

Desperate for food, I made my way back to the apartment and entered the convenience store, which wasn't even where Taehyung said it was going to be. It was on the right of the building instead of the left, and it was located a couple clothing stores down. What a liar. Here I am, freezing my arse off while smurf is up there all warm and cuddly. He probably has food too.

The convenience store was something entirely new to me. It seemed like the shelves were racked with all kinds of snacks and everything was so...so colorful! I was very tempted to snap a few pictures since it all looked aesthetic, but the chick behind the counter would most definitely shoe me out.

Honestly, my mind exploded, and I suddenly felt overwhelmed. My eyes teared up as I realized how big of a deal it was for me to take this opportunity. I felt a blast of emotion when I thought about my family and friends, and really just my home. Even if it was in nothing-ever-happens-Ohio.

I shook my head and patted my cheeks firmly, admonishing myself quietly for being vulnerable in a fancier, Korean version of a U.S gas station.

After nearly 10 minutes of searching for something to feed my stomach, I spotted the ramen aisle, which featured ramen in like a thousand flavors. I chose the chicken-flavored. This stuff got me through college and life in general.

Once I purchased the package along with a chocolate looking treat, I exited and checked the time on my phone. It read 6:10. There was still plenty of time left in my day and I planned to use it unpacking my personal trinkets and such.

I stepped out into the chill, immediately regretting my decision, and sped-walk to the apartment building. I took caution with the elevator, not wanting to recreate the lovely scene, and rose up to the tenth floor all by myself. Letting out a dramatic sigh, I reached for my phone in my purse and called my mother back.

When she didn't pick up call after call, I eventually gave up and drowsily ambled over to the white door, greeting it again. I slid my gloves off and took out the key when I heard a familiar, boyish laugh coming from inside the apartment.

Hearing the satisfying click, I opened the door slowly and peeked down the short hallway. All clear. I crept in without making noise and cursed Taehyung in my mind for not thinking about buying a floor mat, since my boots were grossly sodden from the snow.

"Ahahahhhahha!" There it was again! I swear I've heard that joyful laugh somewhere, but I'm just so fatigued I can't make my brain cells connect anything.

I shut down my nerves, told myself to man-up, and marched on in. I found Taehyung behind the kitchen counter cooking something in a red pot thing, and there was a man with pink hair sitting on one of the stools. Elevator guy?

My sudden entrance caused Taehyung to drop the wooden spoon he was using, which then catalyzed a reaction of pink hair's attention to center on me. When he turned fully, my heart stopped. "Park Jimin?!" I gaped, not necessarily caring about my crazed look. He looked at me similarly shocked, most likely recognizing me from our incident.

Jimin hobbled from his seat hurriedly and bowed exclaiming "Joesonghabnida!" A formal way of apologizing in Korean. I scoured my memory to find something to reply with, and said, "Gwaenchanh-a," it's okay. He glanced up at me with a smile and I walked towards him, extending my hand. "Jeoneun Gemmaibnida" (I'm Gemma). Jimin took my hand in his with warm happiness, shaking it while he gave an English introduction, which I found really sweet and considerate. "Hello, I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you."

I screamed on the inside. Although Jimin was not my bias and was not even my bias-wrecker, I felt gushy on the inside. After our encounter, I glanced over at Taehyung, who had picked the spoon back up and returned to stirring. "What are you cooking?" I asked him in English. "Ramen."

Excuse me.

Excuse me?

Oh hell no.

I swished the bag onto the counter, irritated that my red Rudolph nose was a result of his ignorance. I sighed for what had to be the fifth time that day, and remarked with a "Whatever," under my breath, and went to my room to grab my small pot I had taken with me. The airport security was so done with me when the thing beeped through customs.

I returned to the kitchen with my steel friend, ignored Taehyung's guilty face, and filled the pot with a decent amount of tap water.

After about 3 minutes of awkward silence, I broke it by telling Jimin how much my younger sister Claire loved him. He laughed and told me to thank her for him. I smiled, nodded, and focused my concentration back onto my pot, as the water began to boil.

Then Jimin asked me "Why not use the ramen cooker? It's much faster than the stove." I opened the ramen package and carefully dumped its contents into the boiling water. "Well," I explained, keeping the conversation in Korean, "this is how I do it back where I'm from. It's just something I'm really used to, I guess."

Jimin nodded his head. With my back turned again, Jimin had whispered something to Taehyung, probably hoping I wouldn't overhear it. "Be nice to her," Jimin ordered. Gee thanks, but I'm just tired, not impaired.

Back to my exquisite ramen. It was that time to start separating the little block of noodles, but I couldn't find the plastic fork I had placed on the island behind me. Hearing a slurp, I glanced up to see Taehyung eating his ramen. With my plastic fork. As he stared at me challengingly, Jimin poked his head out from behind his friend and made an apologetic face.

Instead of chiding him, I laughed. I just wanted my damn noodles, was it too much to ask? Both the Korean stars were surprised at my reaction, not expecting a humorous reflex. "Where are the forks," I asked, with a hint of imperative demand. "That's the thing," Taehyung responded. "I don't have any."

I resisted the urge to throw him out the window. Who doesn't have forks? Apparently me, but I'm an exception since I did move across the world. Also, don't they use chopsticks? I'm beginning to think he moved in just recently. "Then why did you take my fork?" I inquired, narrowing my eyes at him. "Well you didn't exactly say it was your fork." Taehyung responded, pointing the utensil at me. Okay, that's too much sass for me.

Jimin looked back and forth between the two of us, unsure of what to do. If I were him, I would have backed away. "Taehyung. You saw me place it on the island. Therefore it's mine." He stared at me coolly while leaning against the counter. "So sorry," he mocked, "but I guess it belongs to me now." Breathe, just breathe.

I imitated Taehyung's position and also leaned against my side of the marble slab, crossing my arms. He stared at me as he took large swivels of the ramen into his mouth. I looked at Jimin and rolled my eyes. "Geuneun hangsang ileongayo?" (Is he always like this?) I asked. Jimin shook his head quietly and didn't talk, obviously not wanting to hurt his friend's feelings. As if there were feelings that could be hurt.

All at once, a burning smell filled the air, igniting immediate despair in me, since I already registered my ramen had passed on. "Damn it," I groaned, sad. My belly was not having it. I was so hungry to the point where I didn't feel the greatest. Turning the stove off, I glared at Taehyung, who was still eating his ramen, and grabbed the chocolate out of the plastic bag.

"I hope you know that you're annoying." He nodded. Jimin sported a sad expression, and then abruptly stood, looking determined. "Gemma," he said in English, "I...will..." Jimin took his time trying to get his point across in my native language. "I love McDonald's, and...will you...come? Yes?" Omg he was so cute.

Taehyung was gaping at Jimin. Ha, in your face smurf. "Yes, thanks!" My new friend smiled, and beamed "Yes!"

As Jimin gave Taehyung a look, he walked towards the door. I followed him while also sticking my tongue out at Tae. "Hmph."

Suddenly my arm was grabbed from behind, and when I whirled around, Taehyung was twirling my silver key around his finger. "Forget something?" he smirked, tossing it to me. I caught it with one hand while my arm was still stuck in his strong hold. "Thanks," I mumbled, not happy about his somewhat kind gesture.

He let go and continued to eat.

Don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.4K 38
Part 4 of my Roommates series. Island Roommates, Hotel Roommates and Roommates or Lovers all come before this story so please, please read those befo...
118K 4.3K 27
in which two artists realize their lives are more intertwined than they ever thought was possible. *book three in the 'eternally yours' series! ~ eli...
242 9 12
jimin has enough stress already dealing with complicated assignments and gross pda scenes from jungkook and yoongi. but when photography is thrown in...
266 111 28
This is Book1, if you've read it, please check out Book 2 Y/N moved to Korea with her sister to start a career... she never intended to meet him (Tae...