✰Roomies

By lolllytae

Gemma is an American photographer known for her unique work, and her talent is miraculously noticed by BigHit... More

ℍ𝕖π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖!
π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ: β’Ά β“ˆβ“β“”β“β“š β“…β“”β“”β“š
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™~β“ˆβ“€β“‘β“Ÿβ“‘β“˜β“’β“” β“ˆβ“€β“‘β“Ÿβ“‘β“˜β“’β“”!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›~β’Ύβ“‘β“žβ“β“¨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜~Ⓣⓗⓔ β’»β“žβ“‘β“š β’Ύβ“β“’β“˜β““β“”β“β“£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝~ β’Έβ“›β“β“€β“’β“£β“‘β“žβ“Ÿβ“—β“žβ“‘β“˜β“’ β’»β“˜β“”β“›β““ β“‰β“‘β“˜β“Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟞~ β“‡β“”β“’β“žβ“β“’β“˜β“›β“˜β“β“£β“˜β“žβ“?
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟟~ β’Ώβ“€β“’β“£ ⓐ β“ˆβ“œβ“β“›β“› β’·β“€β“œβ“Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟠~β“ˆβ“—β“žβ“Ÿβ“Ÿβ“˜β“β“– β’·β“€β““β““β“˜β“”β“’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟑~β’Έβ“žβ“’β“£β“’β“ž, β’Έβ“žβ“β“£β“˜β“β“€β“”β““
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ˜~β’Έβ“žβ“β“’β“”β“ β“€β“”β“β“’β“”β“’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ™~ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓓⓐⓨ β’Ύ β’Άβ“›β“œβ“žβ“’β“£ β’Ήβ“˜β“”β““
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸš~β’Ά Ⓖⓑⓔⓐⓣ β’Έβ“β“Ÿβ“Ÿβ“”β“‘ β“£β“ž ⓐ Ⓖⓑⓔⓐⓣ Ⓓⓐⓨ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ›~β“‰β“žβ“€β“’β“—β“¨-Ⓕⓔⓔⓛⓨ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸœ~β“‰β“¦β“˜β“β“’β“˜β“”β“’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ~β“β“€β“’β“˜β““ β’Ήβ“‘β“”β“β“œβ“’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸž~Ⓣⓐⓔ β’Όβ“žβ“£ Ⓞⓝ β’½β“”β“‘ Ⓑⓐⓓ β“ˆβ“˜β““β“”
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸŸ~Ⓣⓗⓔ β“ˆβ“£β“‘β“€β“–β“–β“›β“” β“˜β“’ Ⓞⓝ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ ~β“Šβ“β“”β“§β“Ÿβ“”β“’β“£β“”β““ β“‰β“¦β“˜β“’β“£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ‘~β’Ά β“‰β“€β“œβ“‘β“›β“” β’Ύβ“β“£β“ž ⓐ Ⓝⓔⓦ β’·β“”β“–β“˜β“β“β“˜β“β“–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘~ⓇⓔⓣⓀⓑⓝ β“žβ“• β“£β“—β“” β“ˆβ“—β“”β“”β“£: β’Ά β“ˆβ“”β“ β“€β“”β“›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸšπŸ™~β’Ήβ“β“‘β“›β“˜β“β“–

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚~ β’»β“˜β“β“” β“…β“‘β“˜β“β“£

30 3 12
By lolllytae

I held my breath, staring at him with complete disbelief. Kim Taehyung stood very still, almost frozen, wearing a blank expression. He had yet to speak. Did these kinds of things happen daily? What if he thought I was some crazed fangirl, trying to sneak some sneaky pics?

Facing him, I slowly backed towards the door. My hand fumbled with the doorknob for about a good, awkward five seconds, before I finally opened it. "Um, so yeah... I'll just be waiting outside haha.... Sorry for barging in on you like that lol."

I definitely did not wait for his response as I slipped out of the bathroom. I picked up my stuff I had taken for my shower shakily. When I was positive I was out of earshot, I face-palmed. "Really Gem?' I admonished myself. "Lol? Smooth, real smooth. What an awesome first impression by the way. Really nailed it." Why must this happen to me? Especially with the man I've admired throughout my adolescence? (Still admires him).

I will be forever eternally awkward for the rest of my life. And that episode absolutely had to top all other embarrassments I've experienced.

Making my way over to my bags, I fished for my contract. After I found it, I plopped on the couch and flipped through the pages until I spotted where the fine print was located. Damn, it was small. I brought the paper closer, and that's when I saw the one sentence that got me into this mess.

"By signing this agreement contracted by BigHit Entertainment, the respected individual who signs this agreement has complied with all the conditions listed below."

I gulped.

"Institute residency with artist Kim Taehyung as his personal photographer."

Haha. No way. I scanned over the sentence again, just to make sure I read it right. Ope, I did. "This cannot be happening!" I exclaimed aloud. My parents will freak if they ever found out I'm living with a man, let alone a stranger. I'm only twenty-three and obviously not wedded. I would have to go back home for sure if they ever suspected something was off. And I cannot let that happen.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, I whipped my head up and held my breath as a robed Taehyung walked a little too casually into the room. He silently relaxed onto the chair across from me and crossed his legs. His tanned collar bone was exposed, and I was very tempted to look. I mean, who wouldn't be.

Taehyung stared at the carpet, probably wishing for it to swallow him whole. Like, same though to be honest. Was he still processing what had gone down? I felt ashamed for what happened, and he looked so innocent, more so in person than on a screen.

Right when I was about to open my mouth and apologize, he raised his head and asked, "What is your name?" I told him "Gemma," surprised that his English sounded on point and well-practiced. "Well, Gemma, I can't share an apartment. Especially with a woman. You most likely have been given the wrong key. Sorry to cause any inconvenience, but you are going to have to leave." He quickly stood and walked into the kitchen.

I was stunned into silence. I couldn't believe how much those words burned me. My red blood cells rushed to my face. Who did he think he was to talk to me like that? Now I was pissed. I grabbed the contract and followed Taehyung. "Excuse me? Look, I'm sorry I hurt your pride big shot, but it's not like I can snap my fingers for a new apartment. This contract requires me to live with you in order for me to have this job, which I kind of need to survive. You're stuck with me for one year, that's it."

He eyed me with resentment. Had he understood me? I don't know how much of the English language he had accumulated. Taehyung walked over to me and grabbed the contract out of my hands. How rude. Not to be cliche or any of that crap, but this guy towered over me. I'm not exaggerating. In my sophomore year of high school, I stopped growing at five foot four.

As I stood there with my hands on my hips, Taehyung peered down at me with raised eyebrows. "You're my photographer?!" He exclaimed. I admit I was hurt by the way he sounded so disappointed. I felt like he envisioned me as a scaly fire-breathing dragon, and we don't even know each other. He clearly has no filter, and I'm not going to waste my time on this.

I snatched the contract back and smiled. And I can assure you, not a friendly one. I patted him on his broad shoulder and said, "Don't worry buddy! I'll be out of your hair in about three hundred sixty-five days." I smirked and turned around to receive my bags.

"But-" "No buts!" I countered with my pointer finger raised. "Take it up with BigHit if you're that upset." "The fans-" "I'll be sure to leave well before you do, so no one will suspect a thing." Taehyung gaped at me with his mouth open, rendered speechless. I grabbed my belongings and stalked off to find my room.

I did my best not to tremble.

Tae's P.O.V

He watched as she struggled to carry her things, and took a seat in a chair, still stunned. This woman had just walked on him while he was showering, and Taehyung still felt flustered, even though she didn't see anything but his face.

A little part of him wanted to help her, but the rest of him sat wickedly amused as Gemma began to kick one bag that had fallen from her grasp. He was thankful for the numerous English lessons from Namjoon, or else this situation would be a lot harder to deal with. Gemma, which he thought was a strange name, was short for an American woman.

She had a pretty face with a sprinkle of freckles adorning her nose and crystal blue eyes. Taehyung had never seen eyes as light as her own, having been surrounded by colored contacts and a nation full of brown eyes. Despite her attractiveness, however, Tae wanted to live alone in peace along with his Pomeranian, Yeontan. Besides, he liked women with straight black hair. Not waves of amber chestnut. Why couldn't BigHit trust him enough to live on his own? Was he that troublesome? Then, a thought spun together in his head.

Taehyung dialed Namjoon and waited for him to pick up. After three beeps RM answered and Tae began questioning him in rapid Korean. "Hyung! Why is there a woman in my apartment? I was never told about a contract, can't I just have privacy? Did you know about this?" Namjoon replied calmly, "Taehyung, what are you talking about?" "This American has a contract that states she must live with me in order to be my personal photographer. Is this true?" His member said, "I mean, I know the part about you getting a new photographer, but nothing of the new apartment accommodation. Let me contact "Hitman" Bang, and we'll figure this out okay? Talk to you soon, and don't freak her out too much."

Once Namjoon hung up, Taehyung let out a deep sigh. He knew nothing about girls, or honestly how to talk to them without saying the wrong thing. And he was the one who was freaked, not her! The idol was puzzled about what to do, and he did not want to speak to any of the members about it, except Namjoon. All of a sudden, Taehyung felt very weary, and when he was about to shut his eyes, a sharp yelp was heard from across the hallway.

He got up from the chair and rushed into the spare room that was apparently hers for now, and saw Gemma hopping up and down with her foot in her hand.

Gem's P.O.V

After I ended the argument, I went off into the hallway and peeked in three rooms. The contract also said there would be a room for me along with a mattress and a rather shabby dresser, so thankfully I could have enough money on me to purchase new furniture, and so I could perhaps settle down easier.

The room had light gray painted walls with a nice window on the right side of the room. I loved it already, and I haven't even started decorating!

I guess I was so busy thinking about where to buy a few drawers, that I didn't notice my heavy tripod case slide down my arm and onto my foot. I let out a high-pitched squeak and tried my hardest not to swear. "Mother fricker! Holy lava bubbles my poor pinkie toe I literally can't-" I abruptly stopped my bouncing when I noticed Taehyung leaning against the door frame, arms crossed and eyebrows raised. I blushed furiously and narrowed my eyes at him. I coughed out an embarrassed "Yes?"

"Are you okay?" He asked in mocking concern. "Mmmhmm," I replied. Taehyung glanced down at the pile of coloring books that slid out of one of my bags. Damn, the coloring books! I kicked them behind me under the bed, even more flustered than before. I glanced back up and caught a fluff of blue hair as he disappeared down the hallway. Hearing a deep sound, I peeked out the door, but he was gone.

I swore I heard him laugh. That smurf-looking ass.

Tae's P.O.V

Taehyung couldn't help but laugh quietly to himself. Maybe the little American wouldn't be so bad to live with, after all.

Don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242 9 12
jimin has enough stress already dealing with complicated assignments and gross pda scenes from jungkook and yoongi. but when photography is thrown in...
29.8K 1.4K 38
Part 4 of my Roommates series. Island Roommates, Hotel Roommates and Roommates or Lovers all come before this story so please, please read those befo...
1.2M 64.6K 90
When the campus heartthrob Jeon Jungkook who's actually a secret, self-professed romantic at heart, and the innocent country girl Kim Y/N, who's actu...
396K 23.3K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...