Delilah's Tears

By anyasharpeauthor

The first time I ever laid eyes on Delilah, she was on the arm of another man. My brother. At their wedding... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Four

446 44 0
By anyasharpeauthor

No one said this path would be easy. Our date was amazing. At first, I wanted to kick James' ass for bringing up John's presence in the condo. Do I want to have sex with him? Yeah. Do I want to think about my dead husband, his brother, when we do? Hell no. James was spot on, though. Even if I hadn't considered that, he did, and he was right. The second we got naked in my bedroom—or anywhere else in this condo—I'd be distracted by memories. And the last thing I want to do is compare the two of them. I'd thought about reneging on the whole idea of us being a couple. That certainly would have avoided any intrusive thoughts. It would, however, have sucked.

In talking to Mom and Dad, I've accepted my feelings for James a whole lot more. I'm grateful they're so open-minded. After we finished talking, I had a bit of thinking to do. Every angle came out the same. I'm kinda, sorta, maybe in love with James. Kinda. Sorta. Maybe. Just the tiniest bit. When he holds me and kisses me, my heart beats harder, my pulse kicks up a few notches, and every freaking flaming hot cell in my body screams "touch me, dammit!" I'll never admit it, but lately I've relieved a little of the tension with my BOB while running though a dozen or so fantasies in which James has a starring role. Imagining him with that brick wall body naked is one thing. In living color, I'm sure it's better than I can envision. Honestly? After the wonderful date we had, I expected us to come back to the condo and start ripping off clothes. I was a little concerned when we didn't. After James spelled it all out, I made a decision. If we're going to move forward—truly move forward—I need to show him I'm all in. He's made his position crystal clear. It's my turn.

When I went in my room to change, I took the chance to think it through. To be one hundred and ten percent sure. Because once James and I take this huge step, it can't be undone. I couldn't think of a single reason not to go there. With the wine bottle in my hand —yeah, liquid courage, so sue me—I've sealed our fate.

"Let's go."

Fifteen minutes later, James slams his front door closed behind us and sets my purse and wine bottle on the counter. The molten heat smoldering in his eyes nearly scorches me. I'm a shaking mess. Every nerve is sparking and alive. Catching my breath is difficult. I'm frozen two feet from the front door. James stalks toward me, big, muscular, imposing, and sexy as hell. He bends down and tucks his enormous hands beneath my knees and lifts me up, wrapping my legs snugly around his trim waist. He stares into my eyes as he takes a few steps, propping me against the door, both hands now firmly gripping my ass. Oh, my God. I am going to die right here and now. This is the single most erotic moment of my life, and he isn't even kissing me.

"Baby."

One word. Then, his lips are on mine, taking everything he can. It's not even soft and sensual. It's hot and possessive and dominant, and I freaking love it. My hands clasp either side of his head, afraid he's going to vanish into thin air, that this moment is nothing more than a dream. He pulls back slightly, his lips barely bushing against mine. Flexing his hips he presses his cock against my heated center. "Are you wet for me? I bet you're soaked." His voice is low, rich, heavy, his words dirty. If I weren't before I damned sure am now.

"Uh-huh."

"Hell, D-doll. You good?"

"Uh-huh." Oh, yeah. So good. Fantastic.

He nods and shores up his grip on me, turning and carrying me down the hall to the bedroom I could never bring myself to enter. The soft light of a small lamp fills the room. As he sets me on my feet, he unzips the hoodie and pushes it off my shoulders until it plops on the floor. With a gentle push, I'm sitting on the edge of the bed and he's kneeling before me, lifting one foot at a time to remove my shoes. Then he slides the elastic from my hair, letting it fall around me. His fingers weave through the strands.

"I love your hair. It's silky and beautiful. You're beautiful. So damned beautiful." Then, James pulls me to standing again. His hands rest on my waist and he looks me in the eye. "You're sure?" I nod. I'm so worked up, I can't form words. I expel all the air in my lungs as his hands glide up my sides, rolling the T-shirt up and over my head. He tosses it behind him and traces the tops of my breasts along the edge of the bra. "Damned fine. Gorgeous. All of you."

I'm literally holding on for dear life, gripping his biceps. He unbuttons my jeans and slides them over my hips and down, bending to pull them off all the way. His breath is hot on my exposed stomach as he places a few kisses there. I send up a quick thanks to the wardrobe gods for insisting I wear the matching sheer set from Agent Provocateur that I bought on a whim a few months ago. Hmm. Maybe I sensed what was coming.

"This is the sexiest lingerie I have ever seen on a woman. You knock it so far out of the ballpark, babe. Too damned hot."

Yeah, I get how that is. I'm literally on fire over here. He traces my nipples with his thumbs, and drops a hand to touch me between my legs for the first time. It it's so damned good I can't help but moan loudly. I want to cry. "James...oh, James." He leans down to kiss me, fidgeting with his suit coat and shirt. I swear I hear buttons pinging across the floor. The clang of a belt and sharp sound of a zipper are next. His lips never leave mine as he removes his shoes and pants, only a pair of dark blue boxer briefs remaining. My own hand drifts downward. He's packing, and I want to touch it.

"Oh, God, James. I want to see you." He grins and reaches behind me to undo the bra which joins everything else on the floor. At last he steps out of the briefs, his cock bouncing free. It's thick, long and beautiful. Tentatively I touch it, silky and hard, and a drop of precum beads on the tip. I can't wait to feel him inside me.

"Baby, you gotta stop or I'm gonna come in your hand. Not happening the first time." I'd started stroking him, loving every perfect inch. James settles me back on the bed and hooks his fingers in the panties, tugging them down. "Fuck. You're bare. I love it." His large hands spread my legs wide. I grip the comforter. This is going to be intense. He swipes his tongue across my pussy with purpose. Not a light teasing lick. A strong, sure gesture that sends shivers racing up my spine and making me call out.

"James! Oh, dear God, that feels so..." He does it again. Three, four, five times, and I am on the damned edge that quickly. "I wanna come, James, please." He makes a sound against me that might be a chuckle, and pushes one then two fingers in me, pumping in and out. When he nips at my clit, I about lose my mind. Then, he alternates bites and licks. I swear in about one minute my entire body is shaking, I'm screaming his name, my legs tremble, and a tsunami overtakes me. He doesn't even let me come fully down from my high before he's climbing over me, lining up his cock, and slowly inserting himself. I thought what he did moments before was good? The tightness is building again in my belly and womb. James thrusts hard and fast. "James, baby, I'm coming again. Again." I do. It's hard and wonderful. Drops of sweat drip onto my chest as James keeps up his frantic pace.

"D-doll, I love you baby, you feel so fucking good." It takes him a few moments to say all that, in between rough, hard thrusts. His lips brush against my ear, grinding out his next words on hot breaths. "When I come I'm gonna fill you up, baby. Oh, fuck, doll." He hoists himself up, slips his hands behind me, and pulls me against him as he kneels upright on the bed. One hand supports me across my shoulders, the other is wrapped around my waist. James slams into me, calling my name over and over. I'm coming again. Or maybe I never stopped. "This pussy is mine. All. Mine. Aaah!" He thrusts all the way to the hilt and holds me there, growling as he pumps ribbons of come into me. Maybe I pass out for a second or two.

Moments later we're a panting, sweating, heaving tangle of limbs sprawled across the bed.

"You okay?" he whispers.

"Yeah. You?"

"Amazing."

****

We may have dozed off, because I'm jarred awake when James stands and pads out into the kitchen. He returns with a bottle of water, which he cracks open. After taking a long draw, he offers it to me. I sit against the headboard and drink, noticing I'm naked and uncovered. We'd simply collapsed on top of the covers and stayed there. A glance at the clock tells me it's after midnight. With a tired sigh, I get up and search for my clothes, gathering everything and placing it on the end of the bed. I start to get dressed.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" James stops in the middle of turning down the bedding and fluffing pillows to glare at me.

"Getting dressed." I point to my clothes. What's he all twisted about?

"I don't think so." He grabs the stuff on the bed and throws it at a chair in the corner, then takes the underwear I'm holding away from me. "You're staying here tonight."

"I am? I thought you'd want your space or whatever."

"I've had enough space. Now I want you in it. Get over here." He tugs me onto the bed and tosses the covers on top of me, slipping in on the other side. After flipping off the lamp, he arranges me on my side and snuggles against my back, his half-hard dick poking me in the butt, and making me wiggle against it. For that I get a sharp little smack on the ass. "No tempting me. Sleep. You're tired. I'll wake you up for round two in a while." I giggle, and he buries his face in a tangle of hair and kisses the back of my neck. His large hand cups one of my breasts, gently alternating between stroking it and lightly pinching the nipple.

"You keep doing that and I'll never fall asleep." I get a grunt for an answer, but he doesn't stop. I'll admit I am sleepy. My brain, however, is tuned to overdrive and replays the first round over and over. "James?"

"Yeah, babe?" He hugs me tightly.

"Was that...um, okay?" He freezes. Not a good sign, right?

"Are you seriously asking me that question, D-doll?" He's so close to my ear, the heat of his breath tickles and warms.

"Well, yeah, I am. I don't know what you were expecting is all."

"Baby, I couldn't tell you what I was expecting anymore, only that what just happened was off the charts better than I could've imagined it would be." He's silent for a moment, then kisses my neck again. "The better question is whether you enjoyed it as much as you seemed to." There's a smudge of hesitancy in his voice, and I don't want to think about why. How do I answer this without saying stuff like "better than," "the best," or "no one's ever made me feel like that"?

"James, it was more than perfect. You have a way of working my body and making it sing." I roll over and kiss him, safe in his arms. "I'm looking forward to whatever else you have in your bag of tricks. I'm a lucky girl."

"Thank you, baby." He's referring to more than just my praise. "I love you, D-doll."

His lips are back on mine, and I'm guessing sleepy time just got postponed. James rolls on top of me. The guy has perfect control over his dick, because it slides right in before he completely has me underneath him. I brace myself for another rough round, but James surprises me, moving easy and tenderly. He props himself on his forearms alongside of my head so as not to squish me with his weight, close enough to stroke my hair, neck and face with a couple of fingers. As he slides in and out, he whispers sweet words, and covers me with soft little kisses. Before long, he moves a hand between us, his thumb rolling circles over my clit, and swiftly bringing me to the edge without much effort.

"Good, lord. How do you do that so fast, James?"

"I got moves babe. I'm gonna use 'em all on you. Now, hush up and come all over my dick like a good girl, will ya?" He picks up his pace, pulling almost completely out before pushing all the way back in. I'm teetering closer, trembling, and it won't take much more to come apart for him.

"I'm so close, JD."

"You are. Now come." He actually pinches my clit, rolling it hard between his thumb and finger in tandem with hard thrusts. I can't even meet those thrusts, because my whole body is spasming, and I'm choking out nonsensical sounds. "Perfect, baby. Take all of me." And I do, because his dick hardens further as he presses into me and comes, calling my name, then collapsing on top of me. My entire body is tingling and sensitive, I discover as he moves off to the side. I may think we're done, but we're not. James swipes his fingers across my pussy, wetting them with his come, and taps against my lips until I open my mouth. I suck them into my mouth, tasting his tangy release. "Jesus, that's hot. Pretty soon I'm gonna let you suck me, and if you're a good girl, I'll come down your throat."

His dirty words make me moan. No one's ever spoken to me this way. If I didn't know how much James loved me, I'd be turned off. Instead, my pussy is throbbing, wanting more of him. Is this how it's gonna be between us? Sexy, dirty, and satisfying beyond belief? If so, I'm liking it.

"Wait here." He goes into the bathroom and returns with a warm towel, proceeding to clean me. Then, he crawls back in bed and we return to the spooning position. "Sleep good, baby."

"I will." I'm drifting off fast and barely hear myself mutter, "I love you, James."

****

Comments, questions? Guesses on what's next?

Thanks for reading!  Please read, vote, and pass the word.

You can follow me on:

Instagram: anyasharpe

Twitter: anya_sharpe

Facebook: www.facebook.com/AnyaSharpeAuthor/

Check out my website: www.anyasharpe.com

***I'd like to thank James from www.goonwrite.com for the cover to "Delilah's Tears."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 14K 52
Ivy knows it's time to return to her childhood seaside town to battle the demons of her past. Two years away from her friends, family and the beloved...
146K 5.6K 28
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AMAZON!!! *Unedited first draft of Sinfully Beautiful* I have loved him for as long as I can remember. Stared at those lon...
10.7M 74.9K 22
(Sample. Watch out for the official book release on January 31, 2015!) The women in Brianne Montgomery's family have a curse. And she isn't going t...
111K 7.7K 46
Tanner West struggles to protect everything he's ever known when a deadly threat comes for his family, including the love of his life Liana Forbes, w...