Complicated | Jasper Hale [OL...

By Rainbow-Candy

Being rewritten as a new story under the same name "Would you look at that? There's something over there that... More

Important Update
Part One
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
Part Two
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
Part Three
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
Part Four
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
Part Five
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
A/N
A/N new book

[39]

3.6K 159 29
By Rainbow-Candy

---

We sat and waited for Bella to wake up, the TV on, distracting us from the boredom and worry. I switched to Netflix, putting on 'One Day at a Time'. I moved so that I was lying down, my feet resting on Jasper's lap. 

"What-"

"'One Day at a Time', it's about a Cuban-American family," I explained. "Now shush."

I was halfway through an episode when Alice told Edward to go to Bella. I went to get up and join him but was told otherwise, something about Edward helping her feed. I rolled my eyes but did as they said, laying back down and watching the TV as I heard Bella wake up. I sighed, taking Renesmee off of Rosalie. Jacob watched carefully as I did so. This whole imprint thing was starting to piss me off. 

"Chill Jacob, I'm not gonna hurt her," I seethed before turning to the baby. "She's too cute for that," I cooed, rocking her. 

I sat down on the sofa, allowing Renesmee to show me her memories. It felt strange every time, seeing myself from another perspective, especially a baby's. Nevertheless, she enjoyed doing it, it seemed, so I let her. 

"Of course Edward gets to see her, they've been married five minutes and I've been her sister for like ever, but sure, he gets to be the first to greet her," I grumbled.

Renesmee giggled as if she understood me. I didn't know if she did or not, to be honest, but it was still cute.

"You're lucky you're not mine because I would have kicked Jacob's butt by now and lost you, only to find you in the kitchen sink or something ridiculous like that," I spoke. "Can you say, irresponsible?" I laughed. 

"You can say that again," Emmett muttered. 

I flipped him off from behind Renesmee so that she didn't see. Luckily, she didn't, but Emmett did gasp at me. 

"Grow up," I retorted. 

"I am very mat-"

"Shut up, Emmett," Rosalie interrupted. "You're not."

I chuckled, looking to Rosalie who sent me a wink. 

I continued to bounce Renesmee, her giggling occasionally as we waited for Bella and Edward to get back. 

"We should get a dog, as in the pet, not Seth," I voiced, turning to Jasper. "As much as I love him."

"Any reason why?" He asked. 

"Because dogs are cute and I want one." 

"Sure thing," he agreed. 

"Wait really? I begged my Mum for ages to get one and nothing ever worked. I tell you I want a dog and it's 'sure thing'?" I exclaimed. 

"Yeah. You want a dog, let's get a dog," he shrugged. 

"Fuck yeah," I exclaimed. "Woops, don't ever repeat that, Renesmee, okay?"

The baby obviously didn't reply, instead just stared at me. 

"That baby's first word is gonna be a swear word with you as an Aunt," Jasper joked. 

"So what, words like that are losing their impact generation to generation," I replied, rolling my eyes. "Plus it would be kind of funny before Bella killed me."

---

Bella and Edward eventually returned. Jacob offered to go outside first to check that Bella had control of her thirst. I shrugged, letting him go. If we were lucky she'd kick his ass once she found out he imprinted on Renesmee and gave a shitty nickname. I stood up and moved towards the others, ready to greet Bella as Jacob reentered the house. He made his way towards me and Renesmee.

"Welcome to the family," Esme greeted as the couple entered the house. 

"You look amazing, Bella," Alice complimented. 

"Someone's been waiting to meet you," Carlisle told. 

"Sky," Edward spoke. 

I turned to Bella, holding Renesmee.

"God, did my eyes look that creepy?" I questioned upon seeing her. "I'm glad you're not dead, Bells."

"Nice to see you too," she muttered, taking Renesmee off of me. 

Renesmee reached out her hand, touching Bella's cheek. She was pulled into some sort of memory, my best guess was what Renesmee first remembered of her mother. 

"What was that?" Bella questioned, softly.

"She showed you the first memory she has of you," Edward explained. 

"Showed me? How?"

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? How does Sky control people? She's gifted," Edward told. 

"I've only been out for two days?" Bella asked, noticing how much older Renesmee looked. 

"Her growth rate is unprecedented," Carlisle informed.

"All right. That's enough experimenting for one day," Jacob interrupted.  

"Jacob. She's doing great," Edward warned.

"Yeah. Let's not push it though," Jacob insisted. 

"What's your problem?" Bella demanded.  

"Oh. Do tell her, Jacob," Rosalie teased. 

"I can't wait for this," I muttered. 

"This should be good," Emmett commented. 

"Hold on a second, Bella," Edward spoke, taking Renesmee from Bella. 

"Ten dollars says she kicks his ass," I whispered to Jasper. He chuckled lightly before nodding. 

"Sure."

"Look, it's a wolf thing," Jacob began. 

"What's a wolf thing?" She seethed.

I stepped back away from Bella. 

"You know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with. And it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise," he reassured. 

"Take Renesmee out of the room," Bella instructed. Edward placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her. "Edward, don't touch me right now. I don't want to hurt you."

Bella grabbed Jacob by the neck, dragging him outside and throwing him off the porch. 

"You imprinted on my daughter?" Bella yelled. 

"It wasn't my choice," Jacob defended. 

"She's a baby!"

"It's not like that. You think Edward would let me live if it was?"

"I'm still debating it," he commented.

"I've held her once! One time, Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's mine," she seethed, punching Jacob in the face. 

Leah and Seth soon showed up to protect Jacob. 

"It's fine, Leah," Jacob told. 

"You're gonna stay away from her," Bella ordered. 

"You know I can't do that." 

Bella punched him again, only this time in his stomach. 

"Wrong answer," I mumbled.

"Stop her, Edward," Esme requested. 

"He said it's fine. She's amazing, right?" 

"Kick his ass, kick his ass," I chanted. 

Jasper rolled his eyes, placing a hand over my mouth to get me to shut up. I licked his hand in response, except he didn't move his hand away. I frowned at him as he just stared at me as if to say 'really?'.

"Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me three days ago? That's gone now, right?" He questioned. 

"Long gone," she answered. 

"Because it was her. From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there," he explained. 

"Nessie?" There was a pause before Bella seemed to get more angry.  "You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster?" She screamed. 

I snorted behind Jasper's hand.

Bella moved towards Jacob, looking ready to murder him but Seth, in his wolf form, ran in front of him, only to get thrown in front of a tree. 

"Seth," I exclaimed, running over to the wolf. 

"Seth, are you okay?" Jacob called. 

Seth whimpered in pain. 

"Seth, I'm sorry," Bella spoke, her anger gone. 

"He'll be all right," Jacob informed. 

"Dude, you gotta stop playing the hero," I quipped. "You fucking dumbass."

Seth's wolf snorted slightly as if he were laughing.

"Bella, you know me better than anyone. All I want is for Ness-" he paused, noticing Bella's anger. "Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason," he revealed. 

I scoffed quietly, walking towards the rest of the family on the porch, meeting Jasper, who wrapped his arm around my waist. 

"You licked my hand," he voiced. 

"I don't know about you but I have nothing to do tomorrow and I'm down to dog shop," I avoided. "And you owe me ten dollars."

"She didn't kick his ass," he argued. "And you licked my hand!"

"She did and don't try and shut me up like that again, lesson learned."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 5.4K 68
Two worlds collide, a girl who is like a pure white feather, a boy who's soul is "damned" but together they balance eachother out. Currently under ed...
71K 2.9K 26
˗ˏˋ꒰ πŸ¦‹ κ’± - Μ₯ΫͺΝ™ΫͺΛšβ”Šβ› 𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 βœβ”ŠΛš Μ₯ΫͺΝ™Ϋͺβ—Œ β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ [Whatever will be, will be. The future is not ours to see. Don't worry, if it's supposed...
1M 23.6K 76
❝and she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.❞ [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN]
54.2K 1.1K 20
a story in which jasper helps the girl. - i do not own any of the twilight characters mentioned in this story. 210118: 25th in #jasperhale