Are You the One for Me ?

By dvlk2117

*** COMPLETED *** 💕 "You are pregnant and you are coming from the clinic." Hunter stated in an emotionless t... More

A/N: Before You Read!!
A/N : AYTOFM Cast Set I
A/N: AYTOFM Cast Set II
A/N : AYTOFM Songs!!
AYTOFM Prologue - Trust vs Insecurities!
Chapter 1: 'I do' - Promise!!
Chapter 2: Amelia & Evelyn
Chapter 3 : Elijah & Olivia
Chapter 4: Dress, Ring & Cake
Chapter 5: Skate With Me - Face Powder
Chapter 6: Meet My Sandal !!
Chapter 7 : Basic Needs of Life!!
Chapter 8: Momma's Little Warriors!!
Chapter 9: I Love You!!
Chapter 10: My Angel has a face now!!
Chapter 11: 100% Dramatic Daddy!! ;)
Chapter 12 : Our Picture Perfect Family !!
Chapter 13: Lucas and Zoey ;) !!
Chapter 14: What did 'I' do to deserve 'you'??
Chapter 15: Parents' love is always SELFLESS!!
Chapter 16: The Beauty and The Beast!!
Chapter 17: Playing your own 'Death Game'!!
Chapter 19: Pills or Condoms??
Chapter 20: All the best Momma!!
Chapter 21: 'Objection' My Lord!!
Chapter 22: Embossed Watermark!!
Chapter 23: Tampered or True?
Chapter 24: Web of Lies!!
Chapter 25: DNA TESTS??
Chapter 26: Who gave you the Right??
Chapter 27: Such an Erotic Lover!!
Chapter 28: Will You Marry Me??
Chapter 29: Who Framed 'MY' WIFE?
Chapter 30: You always have a choice!!
Chapter 31: Till 'I' found 'you'
Chapter 32: Wedding Night or Morning?
Chapter 33: From, the BUMP!!
Chapter 34: My '3' Requests to you both!!
Chapter 35: True Soul Mates !!!
A/N : Fun Time with AYTOFM Characters!!
A/N : RANKINGS
Cover Request
A/N : Thank you ;) !!
A/N: Thank You!
A / N : Thank You!!
A / N : Thank You!!

Chapter 18: I want a normal - simple LIFE!!

5.5K 309 105
By dvlk2117

Hello All,

Here is the next chapter! I will thank everyone tomorrow in a separate Author's Note!!

**************************************

CHAPTER 18:

"Could it be Hunter??"

Aria asked in an unsure tone looking at Christopher while he scrunched his nose and nodded his head in 'no'.

"I hate to say this, but I don't think so! No doubt Hunter is a fool and a heartless bastard, but something doesn't fit right thinking that he might be the one behind framing you." He said in a soft tone while giving a thought about Aria's doubt.

"Why not?! The way he is behaving I feel that he wanted to get rid of me!!" Aria raised her doubt while shrugging her shoulders a little. Her act caught Christopher's attention immediately and he knew he had to give her a clear picture now.

"Okay, I so hate to say this! But he was one 'dotting husband' as per the details you have given me Aria! And we can't neglect that fact! I am not saying that we have to forget what he did to you. All I am saying is; we have to be neutral while fighting this in the court room. We can't let our emotions take an upper hand. We need to be very sensible and totally practical. Do you get me sweetheart?" He said while kissing her on her cheeks. His promising words and kisses gave a birth to new confidence and strength in her.

"So my darling!" He said while feeding her another spoonful of the butterscotch ice-cream and continued, "It doesn't appear all simple! There is more to this!"

"Then how will we come to know who is behind all this?" She asked the most logical question while running her tongue on her lower lip; a practice she always had while he simply shrugged his shoulder saying a soft "I don't know!" His gaze was fixed on the ice-cream cup in his hand but he was lost in the thought of how they are going to find the real culprit and first of all how he will stop this video from going all viral.

"Ryan will punch his face if he sees the video. He never liked the way Hunter has behaved with me." She said with a small smile playing on her face. He jolted up his head immediately hearing Ryan's name and he knew what he was supposed to do now.

"What's wrong?" She asked in a confused tone.

"God, Aria! You are such an angel!" He said and kissed her temples with a lot of affection. When all his doors were closed she gave him a way out.

"Christopher, what are you talking about?!!" She asked but he simply nodded his head in 'no' with a creepy smile playing on his face amusing her.

"Now I know how we can control this bloody video from going viral all around!! I got to call Ryan." He said while cupping her face in his palms while she kept looking at him with wide eyes and asked him in a totally surprised tone "Ryan? How can he be helpful in this?"

"He still controls the media there. Even though Hunter has kept this video away from him all these years, now that we have this video, I am sure Ryan will find out a way to finish this." HE said while taking her phone and pulled out his phone out of his pant pocket.

"Will it work?"

"It will! Trust me!!"

"It says that there is a weak signal here. Let me talk to him in the garden. Meanwhile, you are going to finish this entire cup! You get that?" He said while eyeing her in fake warning.

"Fine Sir! By the time you come back, I will be done with this ice- cream. Okay?" She said in between her giggles.

"What are you waiting for? Go!" She asked when she saw that he was still standing in front of her without moving an inch.

"I am running out of my petrol! Now, kiss me fast to refill my tank!!" He said while grabbing her waist and pulling her towards him. Even though she was still seated on the kitchen counter, the little force he had applied to pull her was more than enough for her curvy body to slide towards his sturdy one.

"Smooth! Real Smooth!!" She said in a soft tone while he simply smiled and grabbed her lips with his own.

*********************************************************************************

** In the Garden **

"Chris? You gotta be kidding me! Is this the time to call?" Ryan said while yawning. He was lost in his dreams and was so happy sleeping in his cosy bed but was disturbed by his phone.

"Ryan! I am so sorry to wake you up at this hour but it's important. Get up right now and listen to me carefully! We don't have time and we have to act fast!" Christopher said in one go while checking his watch. It was past midnight and he felt a bit sorry to disturb Ryan at this hour but he had no other option.

"It better be good!" Ryan said while rubbing his eyes.

"It is!! We got what we wanted all this while!" Christopher said in an excited tone. Ryan was confused but he understood what his friend was talking about.

"You serious?" Ryan asked with wide eyes and completely surprised tone. Ryan was a very good with softwares and their protocols. He tried his level best trying to find these files in Hunter's systems but he could not. Now that they have this file he knew he could do something about it.

"Of course I am! Now listen to me carefully! Tomorrow at 11 is Aria's hearing in the court. I want this to be done before that. But we need to keep Hunter in the dark. He should think he is the one winning till then last moment." Christopher said while tightening his jaw.

"I got your point! I will deal with this personally. And don't worry I am with Aria in this!! I will inform Daniel too!" Ryan said curling his fingers into a fist.

"I know! Yes, tell him. He is the one who will be fighting the case. He should be informed. And, speaking of Aria! I don't want you or Daniel to breathe a word about this to her! I want to see that little happiness on her face tomorrow. I want this nightmare to turn into an enjoyable moment!" Christopher said while raising his index finger in a warning and kept looking back to make sure Aria was still inside the house.

"Ok, I am not going to say anything in this matter even though I find it 'extremely weird'." Ryan said while rolling his eyes.

"Shut you face Ryan! Bye!!"

"Bye!!"

********************************************************************************

** A few minutes later **

As promised, she had completed her ice-cream without any second thoughts. She was now however checking the refrigerator for the supplies. She had this habit of checking such little things every week and refilling them up in the weekends. Since she was now living here for a few days, she continued her tasks.

"What are you thinking about sweetheart?!" Christopher asked while hugging her from behind. She stopped whatever she was doing and turned around to face him. She had a tired and a vexed up look on her face.

"When will all this be over?" She asked while slumping her shoulders. Her tiredness and irritation were completely visible in her tone as well as her face. He knew this moment was going to come one day or the other.

"Soon baby! Very soon darling! You just have to believe in me and of course in yourself too!" He said while cupping her cheeks and kissed her on her forehead. She curled her arms around his waist and hid her face in his chest saying;

"I am tired Christopher! I am so tired fighting every single time. I want this nightmare to be over. Hunter has been haunting me all these years. I know it. The pain and the scars he left are so deep that it's really difficult to forget about everything so easily. I want a normal life! I want a normal simple life! Is it too much to ask for?" She asked in clearly irritated and a complaining tone. Come on don't blame her!! Every person has a limit of patience. And now, she was at the verge of breaking down and what's wrong in that? She has been a strong woman all these years and now she had no more strength left. Well, that's what she thought!! But will Christopher let her fall apart? I don't think so!!

"No darling! It's not too much to ask for"! He said while hugging her back tightly.

"Believe me everything will set back in place. I am trying to sort everything out sweetheart. Hunter did the biggest mistake of his life and now I am going to hunt him down. By sending this bloody message and blackmailing you, he has dug his own grave." He said while gritting his teeth thinking about Hunter's guts and mentally stabbing him over and over. He released her a little and shown her the phone again saying;

"You see this bloody proof? I am going to use this against him."

"What are you going to do?" She asked in a confused tone while looking at him tilting her head a little.

"You will see that tomorrow. Hunter will be made a fool in front of everyone. Even though he is one already, but I will take extreme pleasure in proving everyone what a bigger fool he is!!" He said in a firm tone locking his gaze on her pretty face.

"Do you think it will work?" She asked with the same expressions playing on her beautiful face.

"Trust me sweetheart! It will! Let whatever may happen in the universe, I will never leave you. I will always be there for you. And I will do everything to save you from every little problem in your way." He said in a loving tone and kissed her straight on her lips.

"I love you!" She said when he left her lips for a second.

"I love you too sweetheart!" He replied and kissed her back.

He kissed her again with a need and desire lacing in every turn his tongue took in her mouth and she did reply back with the same urgency, desire and love for him. The way her tongue twisted and curled around his mouth conveyed him how much she wanted this just like him. But, no she was in a disturbed state and he was well aware of what was going on in her mind. He felt this would not be the right time to make love to her. So, even though he didn't want to stop he had no other option. He broke the kiss for a second and looked into her eyes. Biggest Mistake!! He shouldn't have looked into her eyes if he had the slightest intention of stopping this all. Her light brown eyes had turned a shade darker conveying how serious her tongue was a moment back. As if under her spell, he captured her lips again; but this time his kiss was a little rough trying to warn her about what would happen if she won't pull back. But who was he kidding? She responded to his rough kiss with her own level of rough kisses.

SONG: Not tryna be indie, not tryna be cool; Just tryna be in this, tell me how you choose!

This time she broke their kiss not because she wanted to; but because she had to do it. She was running out of breathe and the way Christopher was savouring each and every corner of her mouth like there was no tomorrow, she had to breathe in a little to keep her mind working. Her heart was totally out of control because of his kisses and her soul was already his! The day he came into her life he made her his. He captured her soul inside his own making them one and gave the true meaning of 'soul mates'. He was still looking into her eyes and looked like he was debating about something really serious. She wanted to relieve him all the tensions and pressures. And, the way her hormones were running around crazy she knew she was a gone case now. She raised her head a little while pulling his head towards her to steal another long kiss.

SONG: Can you feel why you're in this? Can you feel it through? All of the windows, inside this room!

Her kisses were making him go crazy with love, lust, desire and need. With their hands tucked in each other's hair they were sometimes pulling the strands when their need and lust over powered while sometimes they were caressing the strands when their love overpowered. This little change was also shown by their tongues. Their tongues had a language of their own. They would dance around and sometimes even lace each other. With every passing moment the beast inside him started to surface out while the soft side of him still wanted to keep the beast hidden in front of her. While still devouring her mouth he let his hands drop down from her hairs. As if worried about him leaving her, she tightened her grip on his hairs indicating that she had no intentions of leaving him. He curled his arms around her waist and gently picked her up. And before she could either wrap her legs around his waist or take support of his neck, he took two strides with his long legs and placed her on the kitchen counter.

SONG: 'Cause I wanna touch you, baby! And I wanna feel you, too!

She was still in her white dress with black polka dots while he was still in his morning clothes. He had taken off the waist coat after the dinner and had left the top two buttons open. They kept kissing each other like it was their last day together. His hands were still on her waist while her hands just left his hairs and started making their way towards his chest. She let her left hand still curled around his neck while her right hands landed on his weaving chest. Her fingers had always been itching to touch his chest and today they felt blessed to experience this and savour the feel of it. His left hand was still holding her waist while his right hand started making its way back to her hairs while leaving his blazing touch all over her spine. Her fingers danced on his chest and made their way towards the buttons. He had no idea that she could be this bold. Well, not until she unbuttoned one of his shirt buttons and allowed her palm to roam around his chest. The way her hand was introducing itself to his chest made him go into a slightly beast mode. He held her hairs and pulled them a little letting her beautiful neck come into his piercing gaze.

SONG: I wanna see the sunrise and your sins, just me and you!

His mouth landed on her neck and had the feast of its lifetime. He alternated his actions between kissing, sucking and sometimes even biting here and there. She hissed a little whenever his teeth played with her skin but instead of pushing him away she kept pulling him more and more into her. He had almost sprawled over her little curvy body; that lay beneath him on the kitchen counter; while assaulting poor little neck that he totally forgot how he wanted to stop this right at their first kiss. He knew if he didn't stop now, they would definitely go in further.

"Sweetheart! We need to stop!" He said in a husky tone while kissing her ear while she replied back in the same husky whisper "I don't want to stop!"

"Baby, I am warning you! I am totally not in a state of stopping myself! You have to help me by putting a stop to it. I can't take advantage of you like this!" He said in a whisper trying to warn her but the way her chest was heaving while breathing completely shut his mind off.

"And I don't care about your warning Christopher!" She said and started kissing his chest. It was clear that the only one who thought about stopping this was only him and as mentioned earlier it wasn't because he didn't want to make love to her, it was just that he didn't want to overwhelm her 'again'.

"Aria, I don't want you to regret about this tomorrow." He said in one go and stood away from her. He was scared that she would regret it later and he didn't want that to happen. She looked down at the floor while playing with her finger nails. He turned around trying to calm his rapid heartbeat but her one question stopped him.

.

.

.

"Christopher, do you really think I will regret it?" She asked in a soft tone and her gaze was fixed on his body. He turned around immediately and one look at her, he understood that he was thinking way too much!

He took long strides towards her while saying "Don't tell me that I haven't warned you."

"Aaahhhh!" She screamed a little when he had picked her up and thrown her on his shoulder.

"You have signed for it sweetheart and now there is no way out of this!!" He said while making his way towards his room on the first floor not before slapping her butt.

***************************

P.S.: Extremely sorry for grammatical errors!

Vote, Share, Enjoy and Comment!!

Next chapter is coming right up!

Manasa DVLK!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.6K 41
"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn't help at all." He connected his lips to...
228K 7.8K 77
Aria Carter was another victim of teen pregnancy. When she told the child's father, Scott Johnson about her pregnancy he left her alone. Her parents...
2.4K 34 48
Mia Rives 18 year old Mia lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 15. She found herself in an abusive relationship, shes lost in her own h...
2K 79 11
"𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚" A story where you were accused of cheating while being pregnant with your baby daddy. What will happen if...