Winter Flower Awards

Oleh BTSFanficCommunity

The spring might feel far away, you were born red, gotta face the harsh world. The thunderstorm might seem ne... Lebih Banyak

Winter Flower Awards
Rules
Categories
Forms
Tag fest
Questions And Anwers
Participants list
Judging Criteria
Timeline
Prizes
Important Announcement
Kim Seok Jin
Kim Namjoon
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Ships
OT7
Oneshots

Min Yoongi

101 18 12
Oleh BTSFanficCommunity

Winners Of Min Yoongi

BREATHE BY Nam_Noms

TOTAL SCORE: 94 / 100

Remarks from your respective judge:

I don't know what was it exactly, the plot, the characters or the way the story was written but I could feel every emotion that the characters were feeling, I could feel the pain, I could feel the sadness, happiness and their frustration. I could completely understand the struggles that the main character was going through even though I don't have any experience of mental illnesses. Overall, the story was very remarkable and it was one of the best stories I'vs read in this kind of genre.

LILAC BY _arasthetic

TOTAL SCORE: 87 / 100

Remarks from your respective judge:

It is a book which does deserve to be read. The plot is different, but it is amazing. The author mixes the genre romance with mystery, always making the reader excited about what is going to happen next. This book totally deserves to be read.

LOST AND FOUND BY TaesbaeDizzy

TOTAL SCORE: 85 / 100

Remarks from your respective judge:

It is very underrated book, even though it is amazing. The author has a good writing style, which she combines with the amazing plot, making the readers very excited about what is going to happen next. The author has a great idea by mixing the romance with comdey. Though, there doesn't happen anything which trigger the readers, the plot going in straight line.

Congratulations to all winners! You all have done excellent job!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
169K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
122K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
353K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...