Eแดœแด˜สœแดส€ษชแด€ | ๐‘‡๐พ

By somuchBTS

โ ๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐˜ผ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐™„๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐Ÿฆ‹

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

24.7K 1.3K 969
By somuchBTS

Taehyung is surprised he hasn't eye rolled himself into another dimension yet.

College is over and he's walking towards the exit.

He has been staring at the text for minutes but the sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach didn't subside.

His mother is coming home, tonight.
He doesn't know if he can take her verbal abuse, he is really isn't in the mood.

A groan left his lips just thinking about all the insults she would throw at him and Namjoon isn't in town this time to protect him, he's with Seokjin visiting
Jin's parents and Yeonjun's school has a trip.

His father's death really impacted his mother and changed her for the worst, the same mouth that sang lullabies to Taehyung when he was younger, now spits insults and slurs at him.

He didn't know whether he respected his mother or not but he still loved her.
Respect is earned not demanded, he lost respect for his mother the day, she called him a homophobic slur that haunted his mind for years after that night.

His mother felt like she was obliged to hate everything and anything because she lost her husband but Taehyung had lost his father too and he for one didn't act like a pathetic, disrespectful person.

❝Where's your smile, petal? ❞
Jungkook asked, not liking the anxious look on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung jumped startled, he hadn't noticed Jungkook's presence until he spoke up.

❝ I don't wanna go home, kookie. ❞
Taehyung mumbled, tugging on jungkook leather jacket.

❝oh yeah? You can stay with me, tonight. ❞
Jungkook suggested, not bothering to question Taehyung's reason for not wanting to go home, knowing it wasn't the right time.

❝ I don't wanna bother you- ❞

❝ I don't mind, I like your company.❞

❝ You do? ❞
Taehyung asked, lowering his head to hide his blush.

❝ Did I stutter? ❞
Jungkook mocked, playfully.

❝Can we go have some food first? ❞
Taehyung suggested, craving food.

❝ Whatever you want, pup. ❞
Jungkook mumbled, starting his motorcycle.

Another one, Taehyung thought as he heard the new nickname given to him.

❝Do you give everybody you talk to Nicknames?❞
Taehyung mumbled, feeling an unexplainable emotion overriding his being.

He's not gonna lie, he's hoping to be Jungkook's only baby.

❝yeah, I call everybody baby and petal, you're not special. ❞
Jungkook stated, feigning a nonchalant expression.

❝ Oh Okay. ❞
Taehyung whispered but he can swear he heard his heart crack.

Jungkook eyes widened when he saw Taehyung happy expression morphing into a broken one, upon further consideration, maybe the joke wasn't as humorous as it was in his head.

❝ I was just joking baby, I don't call anyone else nicknames, only you.❞
Jungkook spoke, voice rushed and panicked.

❝ Only me?
Taehyung questioned, feeling unsure but slightly relieved.

❝ Only you.
Jungkook deadpanned, staring into Taehyung eyes, feeling relieved when a bright smile broke out on his baby's face.

❝Now, hop on! ❞
Jungkook ushered, revving his engine back to life.

Taehyung settled himself behind jungkook, hands snaking around his waist.
Taehyung rested his cheek against jungkook's firm, chiseled back, sighing in content.

Wind hit Taehyung face, blowing his hair.
He tightened his grip around Jungkook's waist, loving the windy whether.

He felt free, as if nothing could hurt him, no chains clasped around his ankles, no rules to follow, no part to play, no certain demeanor to adopt, just him and Jungkook and wherever the fuck the wind is taking them.

Many people might attest that Jungkook isn't a person one should get involved with but Jungkook makes Taehyung feel alive and isn't his happiness more important than society's approval?

They stopped in front of a cute diner which had a pleasing aesthetic vibe to it, decorated with plants and painted with shades of white, the diner was very inviting.

Jungkook helped Taehyung get off the bike and placed a protective hand on his small waist.
The bell chimed gaining the attention of the owner, alerting them about the arrival of a customer.

The average sized restaurant was occupied by several people chatting and laughing, making the atmosphere light and lively.

Jungkook and Taehyung took a seat in a corner, admiring the aesthetic decor of the diner.

Taehyung was lost in thought and Jungkook was lost within the depths of Taehyung's shiny eyes.

They bestowed a waiter over and ordered what seemed the most tempting to them.
They talked about random topics while they waited for the food, Taehyung told Jungkook about the an epic story from his highschool years.

❝-And then I was like, if you call me a bitch make sure you put Baddest in front of it, you whackass hoe. ❞

❝ You came up with that? ❞
Jungkook questioned bewildered, he loved the way Taehyung's eyes lit up everytime he talked about something he was fond of.

❝ Ofcourse not, Jimin taught me that. ❞
Taehyung said in a duh tone, making Jungkook wonder of it really was that obvious.

Before any of them got the chance to spark another conversation, they were interrupted by another waitress who brought they're food.

❝ Enjoy your meal, sir.
She almost purred, eyes zeroed on Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded at her before smiling fondly at his food.

❝ Do you need something else, Sir?❞
The waitress questioned, licking her lips and sticking her boobs out.

Taehyung watched in amusement, they're was a slight unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach but the female was acting too desperate for him to actually be jealous.

❝ No.❞
Jungkook stated, not sparing the desperate girl another glance but had his eyes fixated on Taehyung, who on the other hand was trying to hold in his laughter.

❝ Are you sure, Handsome? I can get you, anything you want. ❞
The waitress said, plopping her elbows on the table not getting the hint.

❝ Yeah, some fucking privacy would be great.❞
Jungkook snarled, scowling at the girl.

The waitress retreated form they're table, completely humiliated and rejected.

Taehyung burst out in fits of giggles making Jungkook smile.
Taehyung's laugh was music to his ears.

❝ Let's get dessert!❞
Taehyung shrieked, forgetting all about the girl.
_________

Jungkook's house was stunning, it was aesthetically appealing and was painted with beautiful shades of grey and white.

Taehyung stared in awe as they entered the empty apartment, it was big and modern, fitting Jungkook's personality perfectly.

Taehyung sat on the comfy couch, waiting for Jungkook to initiate something.

❝ Do you wanna watch a movie? ❞
Jungkook asked, unsure.

Taehyung nodded enthusiastically, making him resemble a hyper puppy.

Jungkook settled himself besides Taehyung on the big couch, hands snaking across Taehyung's shoulder pulling him closer.

Taehyung inhaled Jungkook's intoxicating cologne, Jungkook smelled so masculine, so good.

❝ Which movie to you wanna watch? ❞
Jungkook asked, skimming through the list of movies.

❝ Zootopia.❞
Taehyung mumbled under his breath, slightly embarrassed to speak up.

❝ why that? ❞
Jungkook asked, tone dripping with amusement and eyes filled with adoration.

❝ BecaueeJudyLooksLikeYou. ❞
Taehyung whispered, frantically.

❝ You have to speak up, pup. ❞
Jungkook asked, raising an amused eyebrow.

❝ I said, Because Judy looks like you.❞
Taehyung mumbled louder, hiding his face in the jungkook's shoulder.

❝ You're so cute, my heart can't take it. ❞
Jungkook said, placing a hand on his heart.

Taehyung nuzzled his face in Jungkook's nape, feeling embarrassed .
Jungkook put on the movie, making Taehyung lift his head up.

If you ask Jungkook what the movie was about after it ended, he'd have no clue, cause all he did was Watching Taehyung instead of the movie.

To him, he was a much more mesmerizing sight.

The ending credits rolled and Taehyung rubbed his eyes cutely.

❝ Sleepy.❞
He mumbled sheepishly.

❝ Sure, you can sleep in Soobin's room and borrow my clothes. ❞
Jungkook said, not wanting to scare Taehyung away by suggesting the idea of sleeping together and luckily Soobin was out on a school trip.

Jungkook's eyes darkened when his eyes fell upon Taehyung's attire, he looked so fuckable wearing Jungkook's clothes that were tooooo big on his petite body.

Jungkook took a deep breath to compress his sexual desire towards the younger and wished him goodnight.

Jungkook personally wound have a restless night knowing Taehyung was so near yet so out of reach.

Darkness enveloped the surrounding, stars twinkling and the Moon shining bright.

Jungkook was abruptly brought out of sleep when the dense silence was pierced by a startling scream belonging to the ethereal boy sleeping in the room besides his.

What's your favorite Song by BTS?
Personally, I love all of them the same :)
Please vote!
Have a great day and stay safe ♡
-S🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 316 24
๐Ÿ’œ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ๐Ÿ’œ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฑ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค...
20.9K 604 23
"แตƒ แต—โฑโฟสธ แต–หกแตƒแถœแต‰ โฑโฟ สธแต’แต˜สณ สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต— โฑหข แต‰โฟแต’แต˜แตสฐ แต—แต’ สทแตƒสณแต แต˜แต– แตแต‰",แต—แตƒแต‰สฐสธแต˜โฟแต หขแตƒโฑแตˆ หขแต’แถ แต—หกสธ แต—แต’ สฒแต˜โฟแตแตแต’แต’แต,แตแตƒแตโฑโฟแต แต—สฐแต‰ แต‡แต’สธ'หข สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต— แตแต‰หกแต— แถ แต’สณ สฐโฑแต. 1 in BDSM relationship (15...
33.8K 1.3K 12
โ”€๐’•๐’‚๐’†๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
6.7K 408 27
Love story between a CEO and a famous idol of south korea. Kim taehyung famous CEO of VANTAE company. Jeon Jungkook maknae of BTS . Very Famous idol...