Therapy~ Larry Stylinson AU (...

By rhiloveslarry

Script style AU where Louis's friends tell him he needs help. What happens when Louis's therapist is Harry St... More

before you read
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine⚠️
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred
IMPORTANT
SURPRISE!!

fifty nine

80 6 8
By rhiloveslarry

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Kid in Love- Shawn Mendes

Harry's office [Harry&Zayn] 9.00am

Harry: (Chirpy) You look happy. It's nice to see you smile.

Zayn: (Smiling) I feel a lot better at the moment. It has been great to not feel the urge to purge every time I eat.

Harry: (Trying to hold back a chuckle) Sorry. (Zayn raising an eyebrow in confusion) It's just that you rhymed. (When Zayn is looking even more confused) Feel the urge...to purge...sorry. (Awkward) It was insensitive.

Zayn: No, it's fine. I get it now. (Laughing halfheartedly) It was funny.

Harry: I'm glad you think so. (Pointing to Zayn's bag) So...did you bring your meal planner along?

Zayn: (Pulling the journal out of his bag and placing it onto the desk) Here. (Flicking to the right page) I only had two relapses in the space of seven days.

Harry: Well done. You seem to be healing quite quickly. What meals did you enjoy the most?

Zayn: (In thought) Hmm. I liked the macaroni cheese actually. Louis's mum used to make it for me when I was really young.

Harry: (Smiling as he reminisces on the millions of times that Louis has told him this story) That you'd cry over because you thought that cheese was a type of meat?

Zayn: (Defensive) It still does come from an animal! That's why I don't eat it now.

Harry: Vegan cheese exists.

Zayn: Oh really? I'll have to try that.

Harry: You should cook it for your friends and family. When you're ready, you should invite the most important people to your house and throw a dinner party.

Zayn: You think so?

Harry: Definitely.

Zayn: Harry?

Harry: Yeah?

Zayn: Thank you for not making this awkward. (Rambling) I didn't want to go to somebody I didn't know and I didn't want to go to somebody I knew too well. Don't be offended by that. I do know you of course. We just never really talk outside of these meetings-oh shit. I sound like a total dickhead right now!

Harry: It's fine. (Reassuringly) I know why you came to me and I think that was a good choice. One of my previous clients, who I knew from school but grew closer to through these sessions, ended up having to look for a new therapist because having somebody you're close to as a therapist can really strain the relationship you have.

Zayn: You can say his name.

Harry: You said that it would be better to have a professional relationship. I agreed. We don't know each other here.

Zayn: And we don't really know each other in the outside world either.

Harry: (Uncomfortable) Which is good...

Zayn: Yeah...

Modest Management [Niall&Robin] 11.06am

Robin: (Softly) Hi Niall. Take a seat.

Niall: Of course! Is everything okay?

Robin: Harry has been acting strange recently. If his any of us ask about it, he says he is fine. (When Niall's face drops) I don't expect you to tell me anything personal. (Worrying) I just want him to be okay.

Niall: (Honest) Taylor came to Louis's the other day. She lied about having cancer to get in the house. I know it hurt Louis but I am not sure what happened when her and Harry spoke in the kitchen. (Shrugging) I think he only told Louis.

Robin: (Putting his head in his hands) I am sick of her trying to mess up his life. I need to talk to her mother about this.

Niall: I'm surprised you still let Andrea work here. (Tittering) I remember when Louis came here and gave her an earful.

Robin: (Fondly) Gemma likes Louis. (Chuckles) Harry is still hiding the poor lad from his crazy mum and step-dad!

Niall: They're good friends so I am sure you'll meet him someday. He's great.

Robin: (Comforted) I couldn't be more grateful to see that Harry has made friends like you and Louis. He seems to be much happier now.

Niall: I really do care about those boys.

Robin: I can see that. I know there are two more boys in your group, right?

Niall: Yeah. Liam and Zayn. Harry doesn't speak to Zayn as much as he does the rest of us but we are all there for each other when it comes to it.

Robin: Have there been any problems between Harry and Zayn then?

Niall: No, I think it's more that they have different interests. Anyway, Louis has had a lot of arguments with Zayn.

Robin: That must have something to do with it.

Niall: What do you mean?

Robin: That boy is his world. He absolutely adores him.

Harry's house [Harry&Louis] 8.56pm

Louis: Are you okay?

Harry: Why wouldn't I be?

Louis: You're not talking. Normally I can't get you to shut up!

Harry: (Pulling away) Charming!

Louis: Are you definitely okay though?

Harry: (Peacefully) Why do you keep asking? I am okay.

Louis: (Biting his lip nervously, whispering) Because I care about you.

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER: Which character do you believe has developed the most at this point?

Important update: The officer who murdered George Floyd (Derek Chauvin) has now been charged with second degree murder instead of third! Furthermore, the officers who stood by/helped restrain Floyd (Thomas Lane, J. Alexander Kueng and Tou Thao) have been charged with aiding second degree murder.

BREANNA TAYLOR'S CASE HAS BEEN REOPENED!

TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS (UNLESS THEY ARE BIGOTS-THEN EDUCATE THEM)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 15.6K 37
If you're looking for a fic with better writing and less irritating characters PLEASE take a look at my other fics instead (not 'I'm Fine', and prefe...
3.4K 58 32
Simon is sick and tired of Louis writing loud songs and he decides to make it stop. Simon sends Louis to conversion therapy and Louis writes to Harry...
My Rock By

Fanfiction

391 2 19
TW/CW: Self-harm and suicide and sexual content A/N: This is my first fic it was originally published in 2012 on Movellas. I give it a trigger warni...
436K 12.8K 41
Harry Styles lives in a flat in London with his roommates Zayn and Liam. When Louis -- a handsome and spunky magazine writer -- moves in across the h...