Against Policy ~ Aaron Hotchn...

By lmao_Zoeyyyy

Ella Anderson is a extremely important FBI Agent. Ella is a amazing profiler, and trained snipper. Ella is a... More

Her Family/House/ pets and office

Prologue

207 0 0
By lmao_Zoeyyyy

Full Name: Ella Madeleine Anderson
Age: 33
Sexuality: straight
Relationship status: it changes through out
Education: Harvard
What she does: she is a extremely important FBI agent, trained snipper and Author. She has a doctorate degree in the study of the human brain. The FBI has other office in Virginia and Washington. She is one of the agents that gets called on cases when she is needed. She is one of the top agents. (She's a millionaire) (her books are very successful).

Hair color:

Eye color:

Her room:

The open area beside her bed is a small hallway that lead to a small area with a glass table. There are two doors that face each other and her closet is on the left and her bathroom is on the right. She has a nightstand on each side of her bed. On the wall this is being taken from she has her desk. She has a fireplace and a huge tv above her fireplace.

Grey bed frame, white sheets, white comforter, white pillows, white pillows that match the comforter, grey fluffy pillows.

A over her fireplace facing her bed.

One on each side of her bed. On the top of both she has the lamp and candle. On the top of the one closest to one bathroom and closet. She has her Alexa, Apple Watch charger, AirPods charger and phone charger. On the open shelf she has her MacBook charger and iPad charger. In the drawer she has she has a lighter for the candles, extra chargers, battery packs and a speaker. On the top of the other she had the defuser. The open shelf is empty and the drawers she has her essential oils.

The desk, the chair, the iMac, the lamp, 3 cups. In one cup she has pens, in one she has pencils, in one she has highlighters. In the left drawers she has folders. In the middle drawer she has pens, pencils, markers, color pencils and stuff like that. In the right drawer she just has some papers.

Her Bathroom:

Her toilet is beside her shower. She has a small closet where she keeps towels. She has her clothes hamper beside her sink in the corner. On the wall this is being taken from she has her vanity.

In her shower also in her shower she has her razor.

In a drawer below her sink in the same drawer she has cotton pads. In one she has her teeth and mouth care. In one she has her contacts, contact solution and extra glasses. In one she has all her lotions. In one she has her perfumes. In one she has deodorants. In one she has facemasks. In one she has hair masks. In one she has lip balms and lip scrubs. In the cabinets she has extra shampoo and conditioner, body wash, body scrub, shaving cream and stuff like that.

She has 4 cups 3 are full of brushes, one is full of beauty blenders. All the drawers are full of makeup and organized by product. In one drawer she has her hair stuff. Under the clear glass top she has some of her favorite pallets.

In a drawer in her vanity along with hairspray, gel, hair ties and Bobby pins.

Her Closet:

Under The clear glass top she has her jewelry. In the drawers she has shorts, underwear, bras, socks, leggings, spandex, pajamas and swimsuits. She has cubbies and that's where her shoes are.

Her Car:

She also has a Lamborghini, a Jeep, G-wagon, and a porche but she usually drives this one.

Her Electronics:

iPhone 11 Pro Max in silver, privacy screen protector, teal Apple case. If I decide to change the case I'll put a picture.

MacBook, MacBook case, AirPods, AirPods case, iPad and Apple Watch.

Her wallet and keychain:

Her at home office:

The walls are painted white.

The desk, the chair, the iMac, the organizer, 3 cups. You can see it but she has a desk called on her desk. Her desk is very organized. In one cup she has pens, in one she has pencils, in one she has highlighters. In the organizer she keeps post it notes, Index cards, paper clips. She has a black stapler beside the organizer. All of this is on the front. On the left side she has 3 pictures of her family, 2 of her with her personal pets. On the right she has all of the books she has written in a straight line facing in front off the people standing front. Also you can't see the cords of her iMac. She has a wireless plug in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.7K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
64.5K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
722K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
86.2K 2.7K 29
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...