KAIRA FF: ♡♡ PYAAR KE LIYE ♡♡...

By logan_2009

Kartik, a business tycoon of 34 is a single dad to 4 children - Siya, Aatish, Ahana and Sahil. Siya and Aatis... More

Characters
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
Exams banging the door!!!
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
*********
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
<<33>>
《34》
《35》
<<36>>
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
🖤45🖤
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
Your Opinion Matters
One More Thing!
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
ANNOUNCEMENT
《64》
《66》
《67》
||68||
||69||
《70》
||71||
||72||
||73||
《74》
《75》
||76||
||77||
《78》- Last Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
🎊SEQUEL🎊
Thank You...!!!❤🤗

《65》

3.3K 137 25
By logan_2009

Kartik's POV

"Okay....so I see that you guys wanna die soon so lemme grant your wish", Ahana said over the mic and I rushed towards the security office. The others followed me.

"10.....9......8......7......6.....4....2...", Ahana started counting down.

"Wait...where's 5 and 3 ?", Sahil asked Siya.

"That'll happen if you're the teacher, dumbo!!", Siya scolded Sahil and I barged into the security room.

Ahana was standing on the chair and making an annoucement on the mic.

"1....0...Boooooooom-daddyyyyy!!!!", Ahana yelled at me as I carried her in my arms and walked out of the office.

Naira's PoV

Kartik carried Ahana in his arms and barged out of the office.

The officers looked at me strangely. I smiled nervously at them.

"She's...she's our kid! She's our daughter...she's with us. I'm her mom", I informed the officers and they raised their eyebrows doubting on me.

"Proof?", one of them asked.

Shit....all the boarding passes and passports are with Kartik and that man just ran away!!!

Ran away.....I guess that's what you're supposed to do Naira!

I turned back to run away but two officers blocked my way.

I sighed in defeat and turned to look at the head officer

What should I do? What should I do?!!

I started biting my nails. Just then, I looked at the mic.

I walked towards the mic and started speaking.

"Attention Attention Attention....can you guys tell me what are the two keys that can't open a door?", I asked over the mic.

The officers got lost in deep thinking and I just looked at them waiting for any one of them to answer.

"What's the answer?", one of them asked.

"A Monkey and a Donkey!", I answered and all of them looked at me strangely.

"She's one of the weird family members...and most precisely that crazy little girl's mother...let her go!", the head officer said and I sighed in relief.

"Thank you officer", I thanked him and rushed out of the office.

Siya's PoV

We were sitting in our SUV vehicle or u can call it a RV because all of us fit in it.

I was listening to music wearing my headphones. Aatish was busy clicking pics. Sahil was munching on chips. Pammi Aunty and Ahana were busy in Snapchat. Dad and Naira were lost in their own dreamland.

Honestly, they looked cute. Dad was sleeping with his mouth open. His arms were wrapping Naira who was also sleeping and drooling on his t shirt.

But unfortunately.....speed breaker! And their sleep broke. They had woken up for the fourth time now!

"Siya....stop using your phone and look outside. Its so beautiful....", dad said and I rolled my eyes.

"So you guys here for a family vacation?", the driver asked.

"No...not actually-", dad began to say but Ahana interrupted him in between.

"No...its their honeymoon!", Ahana said pointing at dad and Naira and dad sighed in disbelief.

The driver looked at dad strangely and dad smiled sheepishly at him.

"I should appreciate your courage man...!! You brought ur family on ur honeymoon. Not many guys can do that....", the driver remarked and my dad smiled.

"May be or may be not. May be the other guys are smarter than dad!", Sahil remarked and dad narrowed his eyes at him.

"Well spoken little brother", I praised Sahil and dad glared at me.

"Dad...when are we gonna reach the resort?", Aatish asked dad impatiently.

"More half an hour approx", dad replied and Aatish continued clicking pics on his camera.

Okay....at least someone's doing something productive here......!

Naira's PoV

We reached the resort and its B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

"Wow.....this is amazing!", Pammi Aunty said and I was just lost in its beauty.

We entered into the resort and Kartik walked to the reception with me.

"Hi...this is Kartik Goenka, I've booked four rooms in your resort", Kartik said the receptionist.

"Okay sir...lemme check once", the receptionist said Kartik nodded.

"Yeah....so its one honeymoon suite and other three bedrooms, right?", the receptionist asked Kartik for confirmation.

"Yup!", Kartik replied smiling.

"Yes sir...you can follow these guys...they'll lead you to your rooms. Enjoy and have a safe vacation at Hawaii", the receptionist said and Kartik smiled.

Still Naira's  PoV

I was sitting on the beach and watching the ocean.

It was evening already so we decided to rest for the rest of the day. We would explore Hawaii tomorrow.

Naira's outfit:

I was sitting on the sand and feeling the nature. Ahana was making a sand castle sitting beside me and Kartik was building a bonfire with Sahil and Aatish.

"Enjoying?", I asked Ahana. She looked up at me.

"Very much...", Ahana replied and I smiled at her.

"You've been a trouble today young lady", I remarked and she giggled.

"I just needed a little attention", Ahana said busy buidling her sand castle.

"Attention?",I asked her confused and she sighed.

"Sometimes I feel a little left out....Siya has Aatish, Sahil doesn't wanna play with me because I ruin everything. That's why I wanted to come with you guys...I didn't wanna leave you and daddy", Ahana replied shrugging her shoulders.

I looked at her concerned.

"Probably that's the reason you guys forgot me in the plane...you guys didn't want me to come with you", Ahana said and I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Hey....don't ever think like that. We all love you so much kiddo. I know it sometimes sucks to be the youngest kid. You don't receive attention from your siblings but that doesn't mean they don't love you. You're an incredible part of our family and will always be. Our family is incomplete without you so never....I repeat never think that you're unworthy", I explained her hugging her close to my chest and she nodded.

"Ain't I a little weird?", Ahana asked me releasing the hug.

"Aren't all of us weird?" I asked her smiling and she nodded.

"Hey Ahana....come lets race with the waves", Sahil said and dragged Ahana along with him.

I smiled at them and took a handful of sand in my fist. I opened my fist and all of the sand fell down. Just then, someone hugged me from the back.

"What's my beautiful wifey doing?", Kartik asked me and I smiled.

"Watching the ocean and embracing the setting sun", I replied and Kartik smiled at me.

Kartik looked into my eyes and I looked into his. We could feel the magic. We started coming close to each other and our lips touched.

We kissed each other slowly sitting on the sand with the soft breeze blowing past us and the ocean waves making roaring sound, making the surroundings more intimate.

Siya's PoV

I was walking on the beach humming a song that I saw the "whatever" guy.

"Hey...", I walked towards him and he looked at me.

He waved at me.

"So...Mr. Whatever...what are you doing here?", I asked him.

"Whatever", he replied chuckling and shrugging his sboulders.

I rolled my eyes.

"Can you say anything apart from whatever?", I asked him.

"Whatever...", he replied.

"Okay so mister....I'm asking you for the last time. What's your name?", I asked him sternly.

"Whatever", he replied chuckling and shrugging again.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Hey Evan!!", I heard a voice and I turned to look at guy who looked strikingly familiar to the "whatever" guy. I mean they looked so awfully similar - same eyes, same nose, same lips, same eyebrows, same physique. They were each other's carbon copy or in simple words they looked like twins.

"Whatever", Evan(that's what the other guy called him right?) spoke and the other guy stood beside Evan, in front of me.

"Hey...I met you on the plane....near the washroom", the other guy said and I tried to process things in my mind.

"Wait.....means he is you. I mean you're he....I mean it was you and you don't say whatever", I spoke and the other guy chuckled.

"Yeah....its me whom you met on the plane. I'm Ethan and he's my twin brother Evan", the guy said and I nodded my head realising things.

"Whatever", Evan said chuckling and shrugging his shoulders.

"Excuse him....."whatever" is his favourite word", Ethan said and I nodded.

Ethan looked forward and his eyes got wide.

"Oh.....holy christ! The good lord have mercy!!!", Ethan exclaimed looking front and I looked confused at him. I turned back to look at dad and Naira kissing each other passionately.

I sighed and looked front. I was kinda embarrassed but tried to act casual.

"Oh....they're my parents. They're on their honeymoon", I said and Ethan looked strangely at me.

"Whatever", Evan said with the same body language.

"Wait...if its their honeymoon then what are you doing here?", Ethan asked me.

"Its a long long story", I replied shrugging my shoulders and he nodded.

"You won't believe I was looking for you all the while after we landed", Ethan said and I got excited.

"Really? And here I was stuck with this "whatever" twin of yours thinking its you!", I said and he chuckled.

"So what's your name? We have been talking for past five minutes and I still dunno your name", Ethan said and I smiled nervously.

"Its Siya...Siya Goenka", I said and he nodded.

"Oh....its great to know you. If you don't mind, we can spend more time with each other for the rest of the trip", Ethan said and I was literally dancing inside.

"Yeah...I guess", I said scratching my head and he smiled.

Precap: Fun Begins....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...
9.5K 777 27
the story about kartik and naira they both love each other but seperated by destiny but meet again because of thier family their family wants them...
97K 3.8K 44
What if instead of Naira , Kartik faked his death? 5 Years Later, Will same love suffice between them? Or they will hate each other to the core? peep...