A Walk On Ice

By lesbianecrivain

In an all-girls school, there studies Carroll Coleman and Melissa Madison, who are rivals ever since they sha... More

1: Nothing's wrong
2: Pride
3: Power
4: The meeting
5: Best Friends
6: A Change Of Heart?
7: Sleepover
8: Freed
9: A Phenomenon
10: Working Together
11: Warming Her Up
12: Result
13: Acquaintances
14: Jealousy..
15: Backing Out
16: Moving out
17: Whipped
18: Peruvian Lilly
19: Elections
20: The Out
21: Forgiven
22: The first girl I loved
23: Let Me Drown
24: Work of Art
25: Promise
26: Opening The Book
27: Solace
28: Confirmation
29: Confession
30: Picnic Date
31: Damsel In Distress
32: Safe
33: Let It Go

Author's Note!

1.4K 27 5
By lesbianecrivain

Heya folks! It's been awhile, everyone. I know everything around the globe is in utter disarray; please take care of yourselves and don't push yourself too hard if you can't, we all need breaks sometime.

Alright, straight to the point, I have been thinking of rewriting this whole story. I really value this first successful (?) story of mine and I have been attached to the characters and everything.. But, I had started writing this story when I was like, 14? Which would mean that I am immature and everything especially when it comes to writing, so I think that this piece could still be polished--which I am about to do.

I want to make some changes to the plot so I can make it better but rest assured that the characters will still be them, just that they're (hopefully) better (or worse? 😈) than before.

I wanna thank all of you for supporting this story! If it weren't for you voting and commenting, old me probably wouldn't have finished this story at all.

KEEP SAFE, EVERYONE! 💖💖😘

[Update: Rewrite is currently being made, as soon as I publish, you can visit my profile if you want to read that version 😁]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 27.1K 100
Due to an instance of sabotage, Rosalie loathes Joanna Spencer. Suffice to say that Rosalie would, if she could, throttle Joanna and after four long...
1.8K 109 35
She moved all the way from Maine to a small town in Nebraska just as her senior year began. Thankfully, she managed to make two friends on her first...
12.9K 462 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...
4.4K 97 6
[completed] Shortly after Captain Heirra's Case. Grace is now employed by the Crazy CEO who is part in the murder mystery case. Grace hates Kath's f...