The Group (Based off of real...

By DontCallMeCassidey

So basically we are a LGBTQ+ group of people who are big nerds haha warning we curse a lot so that's why it's... More

Description
"I need to find a hole"
The Teace Pea
The BackFlip incident
Straight
Random

The skunk, duck, and candle

6 2 3
By DontCallMeCassidey

So one day the group was randomly talking (as usual) and we just started to do random accents (Mark was doing a French accent like the candle from beauty and the beast and Ace and I were doing our best red neck impressions) So I randomly said in the best country accent I could do "I'm going to go milk the skunk honey" then Ace goes "cool ima go fuck-" (something similar to that) and then the teacher on recess duty came over "did I just hear you say an inappropriate word young lady" (Ace is trans and not many people know that's why they said Lady) "um-no I said Duck" He lied "okay ima take your word on that" the teacher replied then walked off we all started laughing, chattering quietly about how scared we were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
87.6K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
34.9K 106 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...