Dragon Slayer Mating Season

By whateverstuff17

It's Dragon Mating Season in FairyTail!!! Who are the mates? And will the girls be able to survive the three... More

Strange Behavior
Yukino and Kagura
Who are the mates?
Dragon Mating Season
Three Weeks
Very Slow Updates
Paradise?
The Breakout
THEY'RE HERE!!!
Won't be able to update.
RUN!!!
THANK YOU!!!
Mira Vs. Laxus
Escape
We're Not Safe
Rogura
Miraxus [M]
Stingyu
Gale [M]
Nalu
The End.

A Plan

1.1K 18 0
By whateverstuff17

Laxus's P.O.V

"Okay, so we're gonna need a plan to get out of here." I tell them.
Mira's P.O.V

"We're gonna need a plan to distract them." I tell the girls.
Back to Laxus's P.O.V

"We're gonna need to break the chains-"
Back to Mira's P.O.V

"I think that we should plant our scent leading all over the place, like spraying our perfumes or something."
Back to Laxus's P.O.V

",sneak out of here, and find the girls."
Both Mira and Laxus's P.O.V

"Soo, what do you think?"
Levy's P.O.V

"I love it!" I tell her.
Gajeel's P.O.V

*I hate it*

"It's as good as it's gonna get, but why can't I chew threw the chains again?"

*I wanna get out of here as soon as I can. I need to be with Levy*

"Because, we need to find out where the girls are at first. If we escape now who knows if they'll move the girls to another place. They're bound to let it slip soon, we just got to wait it out." Laxus replies.

"WHY DON'T WE BEAT THEM INTO TELLING US!!!" The stupid salamander shouts

"YEAH!!" His stupid blonde sidekick/fan says.

Rogue sweat drops.

"No. That's just stupid." Laxus says.
Natsu growls.

"Yeah well I thought that it was a good idea." He says, crossing his arm. *What a baby*

Laxus rolls his eyes. "Okay, so I'm pretty sure gramps will contact the girls.  We might hear some clues of where they are, who knows, so we gotta pay attention. From what we heard the girls are all together at some place. So think of what the old man would do. We'll share our ideas in 1 hour."

"Hmm, where would master send Levy?* I think.
Makarov's P.O.V

The boys have been behaving so far, they're not yelling or roaring, pretty much not going crazy like how the book described, and it seems suspicious. I'm gonna need to keep a closer eye on them.
Levy's P.O.V

"I think that once we know that they're near the island or on it, we spray perfume or walk around leaving our scent leading them away from the boats." I say.

"Yes, we're gonna need them to think that we ran away but are still on the island near. It needs to be fresh." Kagura says.

"I don't think that they'll think of this place even if they were to get out." I add.

They look at me. 

I continue.

"I mean I don't think that they'll think that master sent us here. They'll probably think the most obvious thing, us being in a secured secret place that no one knows of."

"Don't jinx it." Lucy giggles out.
————————————————————————

We've regrouped and found a couple of escape paths.
We're in our hotel room right now discussing things, the paths seem pretty effective... let's just hope that we don't have to use them.

I sigh.

"Hey guys today's the first day of mating season, does anyone know what stage the boys are on?" I ask.

"Ooo, I brought the book." Yukino says.
She runs to her bed and underneath it takes out the book. She walks back over to us and places it on the table.

"So that's the book." Mira says.

"Yup." Lucy responds.

"We can read it and gather info." Yukino adds in.

We open the book and start rereading it.

5 minutes later.
"Oh look here." Mira points to a page. "It says here that "The dragons are able to control themselves/'think straight' for the first few days of mating season, but later on they will become agitated and become very dangerous. It's highly advised to not be near them, especially if they're locked up, they'll become more dangerous."

Silence fills the room.

I clear my throat. "I think that we should tell master about this. Just so he's prepared."

"Okay. I'll contact master." Mira says, getting up.
Laxus's P.O.V

*Ugh where would that old man send Mira*

Distant voices.

(Listens closely.)
"Hi master, we found something that we thought we should tell you."

*huh that sounds like Mira's voice*

"What'd you fi-" Masters voice gets cut off.

"Ughhhhh! I HAVE'NT FOUND ANYTHING!!" Natsu starts yelling. *So annoying*

"SHUSH! Listen." I tell them.

"-book said something about how the first couple of days the boys will be normal/in control but after that they start losing control and that it's best for them not to be locked up cause they'll get very very agitated. They become more dangerous."

"*gasps*. That's Mira talking!" Natsu yells out.

"Nah shit sherlock." Gajeel replies.

"WHAT WAS THAT METAL HEAD!" Natsu retorts.

"YOU HEARD ME FIRE FREAK!" Gajeel retorts back.

"SHUT UP!" Sting yells out.

*Mating season is starting to get to us. Well starting to get to everyone else, Natsu and Gajeel arguing is normal.* I sigh.

"Can you guys be quiet!" I whisper yell before trying ta listen back on to the conversation.

"I've just told Lisanna. Her and everyone else will keep a closer eye on them and don't worry they'll make sure to keep they're distance. Thanks for telling me."

"Alright." She responds.

"How's everything over there?" Master asks.

"Oh it's just beautiful! We have a great view, the bathroom is beautiful, and the rides look like so much fun, we can't wait to ride them."

*Rides?*

"Not to mention I got a great tan and bought some cute clothes." One of the girls added, I think Lucy?

"Did you guys hear that?" Gajeel asks.

Sting scuffs. "Sounds like they're on vacation."

"Quick, think of what places have rides, shops, and great views!" I quickly say.

13 minutes later....

Rogue suddenly lifts his head. "Wait! I think I know where!"
Mira's P.O.V

After checking in with master the girls and I decide to go on some rides, I mean we can't let those 3 weeks go to waste.

After going on close to half the rides it got late so we went to go get something to eat.

"So girls, what do you feel like eating? Levy asks, her hair still wet, wearing shorts, and a t-shirt.
Lucy and Kagura had their hair up in a bun. Kagura wearing black shorts with a black crop top. Lucy, Yukino, and me were still wearing our bikini tops, Yukino and I wearing black shorts, Lucy wearing light blue shorts.

"Hmm, I saw a place not far away. I heard that their food is delicious." Yukino says, holding her beach bag.

"Then let's go!" Lucy shouts.
We start walking.

We arrive at the cafe and sit in a booth.

"So girls.. what do you think the boys are doing." Kagura asks.

Lucy giggles "Natsus probably complaining about how hungry he is."

Yukino giggles too. "Stings probably complaining as well."

"I bet that Gajeel and Natsu are fighting." Levy sighs.

Lucy sighs. "Knowing Natsu they probably are." She sweat drops.

After ordering we chat a bit more till our food arrives.
Kagura's P.O.V

Our waiter comes to our table with our food.

"Enjoy." They say before leaving.

"This looks delicious." Yukino says.

"Hey guys, I think that we should make a cheer to us surviving our first day of this whole mating season." Lucy suggests.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." I agree, grabbing my drink.

Me and Lucy bring our drinks up waiting for everyone else.

"CHEERS TO OUR FIRST DAY OF MATING SEASON!!" We all shout out, clinking out cups.
No One's P.O.V

After the boys discussing for a bit...

Natsu smirks "I guess we found our girls..."

*We're coming girls*

Here's part 6 I know that it took so long and I'm sorry for that, it's also not as long as I wanted it to be... sorry bout that too.
I hope that you guys enjoyed this part and let me know what you think on what I did with the beginning. If you guys have any ideas then feel free to tell me.
Make sure to be safe.
Whenever going outside where a mask and bring hand sanitizer, also be careful when/or if protesting.
Peace ✌️
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 1.4K 20
(NO LEMONS) Natsu Dragneel and the rest of the dragon slayers are about to experience a certain... CHANGE... in them. How will they manage to contro...
10.8K 254 10
Lucy and Yukino live with aunt and cousins who are spoiled and use them servants. a ball is held but Natsu and Sting only have till midnight to choos...
267K 4.8K 24
It's that time of the year. What time?! Dragon mating season! But this time...It is also Devil mating season...Which means now Gray is in this utter...
572K 10.3K 28
Natsu, Gajeel, and Laxus are acting weird so the girls go to the library to try and figure it out and they find out something that could be a good th...