Everlasting Dream <3

By Swirlysmoothie

You know how dreams can sometimes give you a glimpse of the future? Well my dreams tell me more. My deepest d... More

Chapter 1: From Dream to Nightmare
Chapter 2: The Accident
Chapter 3: The PAR-TYY!!!
Chapter 4: Sleepover
Chapter 5: My Partner
Chapter 6: The Secret Text Message
Chapter 7: Dinner with Dad
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: A Twist
Chapter 10: My Personal Guidance Counselor :)
Chapter 11: The Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 13: The Alley
Chapter 14: Jayden's House
Chapter 15: Confusion
Chapter 16: The Ex-Girlfriend ;)
Chapter 17: The Realization
Christmas Special: The Christmas Ornament
Chapter 18: Misunderstandings
Christmas Special: The Secret Santa ;)

Chapter 12: One Crazy Night

128 4 1
By Swirlysmoothie

○•Chapter 12: One crazy night•○

            Three words. Oh my god. I can feel my palms sweating already. He's so close! His arm above my head; covering me. How do I get out of this?! I try to move but his eyes throw daggers at me; making me freeze into place. His face was serious. I gulped. His breathe and his stare makes my head dizzy. I can't think straight anymore.

"C-Chris?!" My heart skips a beat. He cocked his head onto his shoulder. B-bump. B-bump. The sound of my heart blocks out the background noises and all I can hear is the sound of my heart; beating rapidly. I bit my bottom lips. His beautiful hazel eyes and his fresh lavender scent; makes my legs go weak. He pursed his lips.

"Every time I look at you, I just want to kiss you." He fakes a smile. Did I hear him correctly? Does he want to kiss me? My face flushed like a cherry. He did not just said that!

"Emily, I think I can't control myself anymore." He hesitated and he flicked his hair. Man, he is hot... damn my hormones.

"Whenever you're around me, I lose myself and do things like this..." He avoids my eyes. Finally! if he looks at me any longer, I am going to die . My breath catches. BAM! He slams his fist against the wall; scaring me to death.

"W-what??" Why is he like this? I don't get it. He had his head down. I can't comprehend with his feelings; he makes my emotions all mixed up.

"I'm sorry." He looks up and his eyes looked like it was in pain. I feel stupid. Maybe I really am oblivious. He chuckled.

"Emily, you seriously drive me crazy." He cupped my cheeks, reminding me of the date. Why is he doing this to me? Is he trying to steal my warmth again?

"You don't know how cute you are." My face immediately turned vibrant red. He smiles warmly. B-bump! B-bump! B-bump! B-Bump! Every heartbeat beats faster than the last. His smile was so gentle and soft. Why is he making this hard for me? His feelings are too strong for me to handle.

"I really am stupid aren't I?" He said. His face flashed with pain and I shake my head. How can he be calling himself stupid? The one who's stupid is the girl standing here; not knowing her own feelings.

"The one who is stupid is me. I can't even give you an answer. I'm so sorry for hurting you..." I choked on my words; unable to control my feelings. I really am sorry. I'm blunt and stupid and can't even figure out if I like a guy. It shouldn't even take me this long to think about my feelings for him because he's such a great guy and any girl is lucky to have him; he deserves somebody better. All I do is just hurt him.

"You can't blame yourself." His hands were still against my cheeks.

"How can I not?" I asked.

"We can just be friends, if you want to. I think we just need to get to know each other better." He shuffles his hair. Friends... Maybe that is the best choice right now. Who knows I might be able to find my answer this way. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Good, that's the answer I wanted." He wraps me into his arms. His warm embrace makes my body tremble. I'm just so happy this is over with; having someone ignored you is just a tragic.

"Yo Chris, are you done hugging my sister? I need to get the chips." I jumped. Oh my god, its Cameron; he startled me! Chris hastily unwraps his arms and shuffles his hair awkwardly. Cameron was standing by the kitchen entrance; arms crossed and he had a smirk on his face. Awkward.

"So this is why you kept asking me about Emily." He laughed. What? He asked questions about me? Doesn't that mean they were talking about me? My cheeks were burning from embarrassment. I can't believe this!

"No, it's not what you think!" Chris bursts out. He sounded so embarrassed. I looked over to see his cheeks rosy pink. In a way, it made him look really cute. I kind of like this side of him. I chuckled.

"Yeah whatever you say man. I'm just stating the facts." He shrugged and walked towards him. Chris' face was still rosy pink. Aww. He's so cute.

"But, if you hurt her. I'm not going to show any mercy." Cameron threaten him. Chris' eyes widened.

"I'm not even dating her!" he shouts out loud. Ugh. I feel so guilty. Can someone just kill me, like now?? Cameron smirks again.

"Yeah right, don't think I didn't see you making out with my sis." He glances over to me. Wait does he mean at the party or just a while ago? We weren't really making out but I admit if I saw a guy pushing a girl towards the wall, I would've thought: they were clearly, more than friends. That is just embarrassing!! Why do all the embarrassing things happen to me?? I look over to Chris and our eyes met. He was blushing like crazy.

"Awwm you guys are so cute! But move; I'm starving." He said sarcastically. Didn't we just have dinner? Man, my brother's a pig....

"No, seriously we aren't dating." Cameron looks at both of us; analyzing our every move. He placed his two fingers against his chin. What is he doing?

"Well you sure look like one." he raises an eyebrow at us. We do? Chris raised his eyebrow too. I guess he just noticed it too.

"We do?" He asks. I never thought of it that way. I still remember how that girl also called us a couple; after we fell on top of each other. I shake my head. Why is my life a living mess? Cameron rolls his eyes and we both moved out of the way, so he can get his "chips".

When he opened the cabinet, it was empty. What? I thought he said there was chips. He squeezes tightly on the cabinet door. Oh wait, I just remembered I ate all of the chips. You can't blame me, I was starving! Dang, he's going to kill me!! Okay, I'll just sneak away. Yeah that'll do. I looked at Chris who was just standing there, looking slightly disappointed. I guess he wanted chips too. I'm sorry...

I quickly backed away, hoping he won't turn around. Almost there; just a few more steps!

"Who the hell ate all of my chips!? There were three bags!!" Cameron was seriously going bananas. If only I can imagine what he'll do to me.... That'll be great!

"Three bags?! Were they Doritos?!" Chris questioned. Cameron nodded. Mmm, Doritos! They were really crispy and spicy; just how I like them to be. I feel guilty fo- Cameron glared at me. Okay I'm going to run now. I dashed out of the kitchen.

"Where is she going?" I heard Chris ask. I'm so dead for. "Dude, she obviously ate my chips!!" Almost at my room! Come on legs, don't fail me now! I can hear my brother's loud footsteps behind me. Dang it, Why is he so fast?! Shit!! As I was about to reach for my door knob, somebody's arms held me back. NO!!! I'm too young to die! I sobbed.

"Haha got ya, you little munchkin!" My brother pushed my head forward and tied my arms behind my back; I was positioned like I just got arrested. Can this get any worse? At least he doesn't have any hand cuffs.

"Hey! I'm not that short, you jerk!" I shouted, trying to release myself from his strong arms. He's scary!! Then I heard Chris walking towards us. He looks surprisingly amused.

"Chris! Help! He's going to kill me!" I screamed for his aide but my brother tightens his hands. OWW!! He's such a jerk!!

"Sorry, Emily. You shouldn't mess with a guy's food." He winks and I raged with anger. He pats my head and walks into my brother's room; like he didn't see a thing. That jerk and I was actually considering him as a friend!!

"HAHA! Even your little boyfriend won't safe you!" Cameron pushes me closer to the floor. Owww. Any minute now, my back is going to break.

"He's not my boyfriend!!" I cried. It hurts!! When he says he doesn't show any mercy, he literally means no mercy!

"He is so!" He mocked me. I can see where Chris gets his charms from... Those jerks!!

"No he isn't and let go! I'm sorry okay!!" I screamed; crying of agony.

"Not until, you agreed to buy me more chips." is he blackmailing me?! What kind of a brother is he?! I don't even have enough money! I pouted. I guess I'll just have to follow my mom when she goes out for grocery shopping. When was the last time I went to a supermarket with my mom anyways? It's been so long. She's usually the only one who goes and she doesn't even ask us if we wanted to go.

"Fine, I'll get them for you. Now LET GO!!!" He releases my arms and I sighed in relief. Finally, I can see the light again! I fixed my hair and brushed it to the side. Where's a hair band when I need it?

"You better." he points at me and walks into his room. Hopefully, it's over.

"Wait." he steps out of the door. Great so it wasn't over.

"Get me a bag of Cheetos, Doritos and uhhh." I rolled my eyes. He's so picky; not like I'm not but still. We must have got it from mom. She's picky when it comes to everything. That's why we don't follow her to the supermarket anymore; when we do it gets ugly. Believe me, it does.

"Hey Chris what do you want? And no do not say Doritos." Cameron screamed. When will this day end?! "Uhhh. Sour cream and onion please!" He sang in a happy tone. His voice sounded so good; I just can't help but admire it. "You heard your boyfriend." he smirked and finally slammed his door shut.

THANK GOD!! I regret eating his chips; it was not worth it... Even though they were sooo good! Note to self: Never touch Cameron's food or he'll pounce on you like a puma.

This has been some day. I can't wait to go to sleep. Maybe I'll get to dream about "him" again. I smiled. I turned the door knob and turned off my laptop. Thinking back; I really wonder if I'll meet the "boy" of my dreams; is it possibly that he may actually be real? I heard people saying about how their dreams can sometimes give you a glimpse of the future. What am I saying? There's no way that they're real.

Whatever, let's just get to sleep. I checked my phone: 10:30. Most teenagers are usually asleep by now, but I'm different. I love to stay up late. What can I do, I'm a night owl. But for some odd reason, I feel really tired today... I changed into my hello kitty pj's and slipped into my double-sized bed. I snuggled into my warm blanket and drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

              My eyes were kept shut. My whole body was aching. I don't want to wake up; not yet. I rolled on the bed; until I hit into something. Hm? What the. I tried to open my eyes but it wouldn't budge. Oh well. I snuggled into my pillow. I can live like this forever. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to happen. Someone poked me in the ribs and my eyes immediately popped opened. Owww!! What the heck?!

"Good morning, beautiful." He sticks out his tongue at me. I was just in the middle of sleeping! How dare him! I poked him back.

"Oww, that really hurts you know." he pouts. I rolled my eyes and laid my head against the frame of the bed.

"Now you know how I feel." I grinned. Oooh, I smell something yummy. I sniffed again. Is it bacon and eggs?? My stomach growls; I covered my stomach with the blanket; hoping it'll stop. He looks at me funny.

"What are you doing?" he raises his eyebrow. Don't tell me he heard that?

"N-Nothing!" My stomach growls again and my face goes red. Shut up already! He smirks at me. Oh no. He heard it!

"You're hungry aren't you?" He laughs. Does he have to laugh about it? It's not like it's the first time he heard It growl. I nodded and he shakes his head.

"You're so cute, haha." He pinches my cheek.

"Ow! Don't pinch me!" I screamed. He's so mean. Does he have to tease me about it? But then again, it'll be weird if he didn't... He smiled and got off the bed. Where's he going? He kisses my cheek.

"Hurry up and get ready." he says. I nodded and got up. I wonder what time it is. I grabbed my phone from the drawer and pressed my thumb on to the home button. 10:40 a.m. Wah, it's already this late?! I better hurry up. I took off my clothes and changed into a cute grey cardigan with a matching roller skirt.

I enter the kitchen and saw him standing there with his back facing me. Awww how sweet! He was making breakfast. "Hey! what you making?" I smiled at him. "You'll see." I nodded. I guess he won't tell me, so no point on begging. I sat on the bar stool and waited patiently for him to be done. This may sound weird, but he looks so handsome when he's cooking. What did I do to deserve him? I stare at his back; admiring my view, but then it goes black. What?! What just happened?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What? huh!?" I opened my eyes and immediately stood up.

"Ugh, It was just a dream..." I rubbed my head. A dream only lasts for so long. I sighed and looked over to my alarm clock. 3:57 a.m. What?! It's not even 8! Great. I guess I should just go back to sleep.

I laid my head against my soft, fluffy pillow and closed my eyes. After what seems like forever, I'm still here, lying on my bed; unable to sleep. Why can't I go to sleep? And he was making me breakfast too! I pouted. Come on. I tried counting sheeps in my head; emptying my mind and a sleeping tablet, but nothing worked! I give up. How about exercising? I layed my head on the floor; knees up and pulled my body to my knee. 1. 2. Ugh! Myy body plopped to the floor. This is not going to work; I'm not good at gym and I'll never be.

I got up and scooted over to my desk. I turned on my laptop and typed in my password. I don't even know what I should do. Tumblr? YouTube? Facebook? I already updated everything.... Mind as well change my status to: Dying from lack of sleep :'(

Right when I was about to press enter, I heard someone's door open. Who's up so early? I got off my wheely chair and peeked through the door. Someone was walking down the stairs. Should I follow them? Why not, I'm bored anyways. I grabbed my ruler; its better the be save then sorry. I quietly walked down the stairs. They went into the kitchen and switched the lights on. Yes; my chance to see who it is. Not like it mattered though.

I saw Chris laying his head on the kitchen table; eyes closed. What is he still doing here? I wondered. Is he trying to sleep?

"Chris? What are you doing..?" I softly asked. I don't want to wake my family up or it'll get ugly... We're not a morning person. He slowly rubbed his eyes and yawned. Oh great, now he's making me feel even more sleepy then I already was.

"Umm, I don't know..." He squinted his eyes; he looks kind of funny right now. I chuckled.

"Do you sleep walk or just have a bad memory?" I asked. He rubbed his head and blinked.

"I think I came down here to get a snack because I couldn't sleep." he murmured. So he's sleeping over? I wonder why.

"Oh." I nodded my head.

"You should never try sleeping on the ground, it's so uncomfortable..." he pouted. He was sleeping on the ground? Poor him. I had a feeling my brother was that type of guy to hog everything. What a selfish person..

"Are you sleeping over?" That sounded stupid.....

"My mom was out of town and I just felt lonely." He shrugged and stood up. Oh I see... I wonder why he chose Cameron out of everyone else. Maybe they are closer than I thought they were. He opened the refrigerator and grabbed a can of coke. He flicked it open and started chugging on it. Wow. I've never seen someone drink that fast in my life; not even my brother.

"Um, so why is your mom out of town." I asked; waiting for him to finish his coke. He crushed the can and threw it in the garbage can. Wow it's like he knew where everything was....

"Score!" he threw his arms in the air. I rolled my eyes. Boys. They overreact over the smallest things but then again it's kind of cute.

"She had some kind of meeting." I nodded and he stood by the counter. Oh yeah, I forgot to clean up the mess...

"Who cleaned up the mess?" I asked. He cocked his head. He looked just as confused as I am. I'm guessing he doesn't know either.

"I... don't know.." He said.

"Then who did?!" I asked him. He shrugged. I hope it wasn't mom; she looked like she had a lot in her hands. I sighed. What's been done is done; I can't do anything about it. I sighed. I guess I'll do it tomorrow; I mean today since it's like what? 5:00?

"So are we officially friends now?' I glanced up. That surprised me for a second there. I nodded; I can't help but feel a little ashamed of myself.

"I guess so. You're okay with it right?" I asked.He hesitated. Is that a good thing? I hope it is. I do not like drama and plus, he was the one who mentioned it.

"umm.. Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" he asks me.

"I don't know. You looked....." I paused. What do I say? That he didn't look like he wanted to be friends? I can't just say that. It'll just makes things awkward again...

"I looked like what?" he raises his eyebrows at me. I pursed my lips.

"It's nothing. Just forget like I never said anything." He nodded his head. It was so quiet now. It's like we both had nothing to say. What's a good topic to break the silence? Umm... I know!

"You never really answered me when I asked you how you got my phone number." I raised an eyebrow. Well that was sneaky of him...

"Uhh.... What do you think?" He asks me back. He's not running away with it.

"Come on just tell me." I whined. He sighed. I'm waiting....

"I asked your brother." He finally said. What how did my brother even found out my number? Then again, he was there when I got it.... I clearly told him not to add me though! I should've known...

"Wow, you must be really close to him." I said. I can see how they're friends.... They are somewhat alike...

"I guess?" he says.

"You can admit it you know." Guys. They are too scared to tell the truth. No offense, I'm not implying that to every man on earth. Don't kill please!

"Fine. I am. Happy now?" He walked past me and out of the kitchen. What? We were just in a middle of talking! Where does he think he's going??

"Where are you going?" I followed him into the living room and he turns on the lamp by the piano. I looked at my piano. It was chestnut brown and the light made it appear glossy. Wow, the last time I touched the piano was back when I was 7. I've never really been much of a musical person, but my mom still forced me and Cameron into playing it. She said she always wanted to play, but grandma and grandpa were never able to afford it; so she wanted us to get to live her dreams.Unfortunately, I suck at the piano and my brother doesn't even like to play on the piano. Poor mom, she must have been heartbroken...

"What are you doing?" I asked him, as he lifted up the piano cover. Don't tell me he's going to play? It's like 5 in the morning! He pulled out the piano bench and sat on it. He patted the other side of the bench. What?

"Sit." he tells me. I hesitated but I ended up sitting beside him anyways.

"Do you play the piano?" he asks me, as he gently places his hands on the piano.

"No. Not anymore. I stopped playing when I was in grade 1." I said. The piano was all dusty and stained. When was the last time someone touched it??

"Wow grade 1?" he smirked. I sighed. I admit it's kind of embarrassing for a grade 9 to be in grade 1 level, but still I stopped when I was 7!

"Yes, I know. I'm sooo pro." He laughs. I wonder if he plays. He looks very experienced. I mean, the guy plays guitar and he can sing! Seriously his voice is just awesome!

"Do you?" I asked. He continues moving his fingers, but he wasn't pressing the keys.

"Yeah. I've started in grade 5 or something." He hesitated. I nodded. Wow grade 5... Does he still play?

"And what grade are you in now?" I asked him. He pressed his lips together. Why am I looking at his lips?! I mentally slapped myself. No, he's just a friend; remember that.

"Grade 8, but I play the guitar now." he grinned proudly. Like I thought, he does play the guitar. Wow he must be talented.

"Can you play anything?" he asks me and smirks at me. I pushed him. He knows I'm only in grade 1 in piano. I glare at him. I can't believe him. He bursts into laughter. Here we go again....I left out a sigh.

"Shhhh. People are sleeping upstairs." I placed my finger against my lips; signalling him to stop. He finally stops. Thank you!

"The only song I still remember is twinkle, twinkle little star. Laugh all you want but my family will kick your ass if you wake them up." I stick out my tongue.

"Whoa, whoa don't need to swear at me." He tells me. I rolled my eyes. Then he shouldn't annoy me.

"Enough about me, what songs can you play? Mr.8th grader?" I smirked at him. Oh yeah, he's Mr. 8th grader now. He raises his eyebrow.

"Haha, so now I'm mr.8th grader?" He raises his eyebrow again. I nodded. Not bad actually. I smiled proudly. I like it!

"Hm, maybe it was the right choice to make you my friend." he sticks out his tongue at me. My mouth dropped. What's that supposed to mean! Is he saying I'll make a bad girlfriend?!

"You jerk!" I pushed him again and this time he almost fell off the bench, but unfortunately he was able to balance himself out. Dang it!

"Then stop pushing me!" He yells. I sighed.

"Sorry..." I apologized and he sticks his tongue at me. Again?! Okay, calm down. This is un-lady like of me.

"Well?" I raised my eyebrow; losing my patience.

"Hmm... Lots." he grinned. What a show off. He doesn't need to rub it in. Jerk. I glared at him.

"Well show me one." He smiled proudly. He's so confident in himself. How does he do it?

"I'll love to but like you said I don't want to wake up your family." He grinned. Aww, dang my stupid mouth! I sighed. I guess I shouldn't be complaining, at least he's listening to me.

"Next time?" I smiled hopefully. Please say yes! Maybe he'll even inspire me to play again, but that's probably not even possible. I mean, I'm done with piano. Done.

"Maybe." he says. Better then nothing I guess. I thought he was going to say no but I'm happy I was wrong.

"YAY!" I was about to hug him but he just shake his head in disapprovement. What? I can't hug him now that were friends?! He hugged me before! That's not fair! i pouted.

"I don't hug friends." he sticks out his tongue and my face flushes. This jerk. Fine, he doesn't deserve my hugs. They're too good for him. I stick my tongue out and he chuckles.

"So immature." he smiles at me and pats my head. I scoffed. I'm the immature one?! How can he say that?! He's the one who keeps pissing me off! He got off the bench.

"I think I'm going to sleep now. Good night, Miss. First grader." He smirks at me. My mouth dropped. So this is how he feels...

"Very mature Mr. Eigth grader. Very mature." I shake my head and he walks away laughing. I sighed. Maybe I should go to sleep too. I closed the piano cover and hopped my way to my room. Hopefully I'll be able to finally sleep. Hm, Mr.8th grader; it is quite funny.

=============================================================

Hey hey!! :D

So here's chapter 12 ^^

How do you like their nicknames? Cute isn't it :) Are you one Team Chris or team Jayden? I think I've got my mind set to who she's going to end up with :) I'm not completely sure but we'll see where it takes me. hehe :D Anyways thanks so much for reading! Bye bye!!

Remember: You guys rock!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...
736 131 29
"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵." Let's cut the sweet talk. This is a story about a bunch of dumb teenagers who cheat; be...
193K 6K 39
"When I first met you, you were a complete stranger. But through time, I thought I really started to get to know you. To know the way you react to th...
Shy Boy By key

Short Story

193K 5.8K 21
There was a boy that likes a girl. He always took notice of her even when she wasn't aware of his presence. With his nerdy appearance and his black-r...