Heaven's Hollywood Angels: Th...

By JaydenHubbard

Talented playwright Jayden Hubbard is writing a play to show to the world. Over a dozen of dead celebrities/a... More

CAST & CREW
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 6

76 0 0
By JaydenHubbard

Meanwhile, the popularity scores for the supervillain role showed that Paul Walker was at the top so Heath and Brittany gotta do their very best to get there so they can win it,

It took hours to get to Wembley Stadium, so long that most of the angels fell asleep. Then all of a sudden the white limo stopped. They were finally here. "Everybody wake up," Billy Mays yelled out on his megaphone. Brittany slowly opened her eyes stretched her arms and said with a yawn, "I'm guessing this is the last audition for today." "Yep, and we'll continue tomorrow," says Billy. Farrah was the first to come out of the bus. "Hey Billy, why will this be the last audition for toda--it's night?!" Cory looks at the night sky. "Yes it is!" "Crikey! How many hours was that," asked Steve. "Four," Anna said. "WHAT," they all yelled. "All of the auditions somewhat happened during daytime," says John Witherspoon. "Yeah, but how does getting to the fourth one take that long, but even though it's far away in the UK, I'm confused," says Bernie. "Okay, everybody, out of the bus," Billy commanded. They all get out of the bus, meanwhile Freddie Mercury facetimes Jayden from Wembley Stadium on Jayden's television.

"Hey, this just in, guys. Oh, Freddie! Good to see real talent finally coming back. Are you still up-staging the all members of the angel choir up there," Jayden asked. "I bless the Angels' souls whenever I can. It's the glory and benefit of pure raw genuine talent," says Freddie. "It sure is. So, you think you got a star here at Wembley Stadium?" "It'll be hard. What are you looking for?" "I want someone with rhythm and melody who can sing and dance. You know, a real performer! I want a star, Freddie! No less!" "Well, I have a three-part audition that should sort the champions from the losers. And I'm guaranteed that we will rock you." "Excellent! What are we waiting for, bring on the clowns! And make this good, Freddie. I'll be waiting."

Mike: Boy, this audition sounds like it's gonna be a fun one.

Freddie: Yes, those activities include playing instruments, dancing, and of course drumming. The contestants will be very thrilled by this audition.

Billy: Yes, and here they are!

The angels spot an empty stage and an empty crowd. Their instruments and their places have their names labeled on it.

Freddie leads the contestants to the stage. "Just when you think the auditions can't get any more challenging, you get to play instruments in front of a crowd," says Heath. "Yeah, but challenging is fun and we all know how much Jayden LOVES music," Brittany replies. "Yeah, but there's just one problem. None of us can even play any instruments," says Cory sadly. "Oh, nonsense," Heath says. "No, it's true," says Cory doubtingly. "You're the only one who can, you play the drums," Heath said causing all the contestants to be jealous because Cory's the only one who's good at music. "What's wrong," asked Heath.

Patrick: What do we do now?

Freddie: We gotta set the stage up and prepare for the show.

Grace: Yeah, but we don't have much time.

Freddie: (Gets out a megaphone) Alright everybody, quit standing around looking at a bunch of fat bottomed girls!

(Cory and Steve staring at Anna's bottom, while she looks at Cory feeling uncomfortable while Steve and Cory stand there doing nothing.)

Anna: (whispering): Did you not hear what Freddie said.

Freddie: Come on! Let's get to work! GET MOVING! (The contestants do so.) I ain't got all day, load it all in! The instruments aren't gonna load themselves. You (pointing at the members of Green Day who are security guards), no one goes through that door!

Billie: On it! Security, roll out!

Freddie: You! (Pointing at Joe Hahn, Rob Bourdon, and Dave Farrell who are technicians) Start cueing the lightboard.

Rob: Right, fade down to two, then back up to nine.

Freddie: (Pointing at Dave Grohl) You, have the microphones been tested?

Dave: Yep.

Freddie: What about the mix?

Dave: Yep.

Freddie: Please turn up the lead vocals in the front and turn the rest down a bit and pan them in different speakers. Are the pyrotechnics ready?

Dave Farrell: Yes.

Freddie: Joe, do you got the keyboard patches lined up in order for each song?

Joe: Yes.

Freddie: Pat Smear, I'm counting on you, please don't overuse the fog machine.

Pat: Okay.

Freddie: Who's got the speaker cable? Come on, how will the crowd be able to hear us?

Brad Delson: Ordering them!

Freddie: Get extra if you're able, there are a lot more instruments than normal. And you (Christina Grimmie), what about the song list, is it printed like I said?

Christina: Uhhh...

Freddie: If you wrote down the wrong songs, I swear to God you're gonna be in huge trouble. You, (Brittany Murphy)

Freddie: Got the wah pedal? (Yes.) The fuzz pedal? (Yes.) The ring modulator? (Yes.) The chorus? (Yes.) The vibrato? (Yes.) The delay pedal? (Yes.) The phaser? (Yes.) The flanger (Yes.) The amps? (Yes.) And the rest of the rackmounts, pedals and effects? (Yes.) Heath, make sure Brittany remembers or I'm using both of your butts as bass drums on Roger Taylor's drum set. Now keep your voices rested and warm up before you start singing. Just one more thing. Brian, can we review the costumes?

Brian May: I'm still working out some looks. I'm thinking of a glam...goth...grunge...punk kind of thing. Oh yeah, we're done, here's the design. (John Deacon comes out in a clown costume.)

Robin Williams: Oh, brother this costume STINKS!

Contestants: Boo!

Roger: I told you that's not it, Brian. You're making John look bad!

Freddie: YOU! Brittany! Do you play electric guitar?

Brittany: Absolutely not.

Freddie: I heard you could play the trumpet and piano.

Brittany: You've never even seen me do it.

Freddie: Oh yeah, well let's see you do something special, shall we? DAVE GROHL!

Dave: YES, Freddie!

Freddie: I need you to teach this young lady (Brittany Murphy) and these young men (Heath Ledger and James Dean) to play guitar, we've got a few hours until the show starts.

Dave: Okay. So, Brittany, here's what you're gonna do. (He gives Heath a Fender Strat and Brittany a Gibson Les Paul, and James Dean a Gretsch Electromatic and gives them a guitar pick.) Hold your guitar like this, and try to play this riff.

(He points at Brittany and plays the intro to 'I Wanna Rock' by Twisted Sister, Brittany does the same and it ends up sounding average.)

(He points at Heath and plays the iconic 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' riff, Heath repeats what Dave does and it sound rather decent.)

(He points at James plays 'Back in Black' by AC DC, James repeats it and he does rather well.)

Dave: Good. But I wanna see if you can play together.

(They play 'Pretender' by the Foo Fighters and the results were actually perfect.)

Dave: Yes, just like that, that's much better, Already better! (He starts singing along as they keep playing)

In time our soul untold. I'm just another soul for sale, oh well

The page is out of print. We are not permanent

We're temporary, temporary, same old story

What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays? You're the pretender. What if I say that I'll never surrender?

Freddie: Great! You're in! Guitar techs!

(Eddie Van Halen {Brittany's guitar tech}, John Lennon {Heath's guitar tech}, and Elvis Presley {James's guitar tech})

Freddie: Can you help them get ready for the show.

Guitar Techs: Yes, sir!

Dave: James, you, stand next to Brittany. Heath, you, stand in the front of the stage. Don't move a milometer. Good luck!

Freddie: BRIAN, JOHN, ROGER!

Brian and Roger: Yes, Freddie.

John: Jesus, Fred, what's all the yelling about.

Freddie: You, with the light beard! Come here! What's your name?

Paul: Paul Walker.

Freddie: What are those instruments you think Brittany and Heath are playing?

Paul: The guitars.

Freddie: That's right, Paul. Paul, let me show you something. (Freddie gives Paul a Fender Precision Bass) This instrument is kind of like a guitar, but instead of six strings it has four on it, and it's an octave lower than the guitar, so it's called a bass guitar. Try it on. Watch what John Deacon is doing. (John plays the 'Another One Bites the Dust' bassline) Pluck each string and see for yourself.

(Paul plucks the strings, intrigued to hear how much lower pitched the strings are than the guitars that Heath and Brittany are playing)

Freddie: Now do you prefer to do the plucking technique or strumming technique.

Paul: Strumming, I guess.

Freddie: Okay, now put your left hand on the frets and strum the strings with your right hand and try to play something.

Paul: (He tries to find the right fret to play the song to surprise them, he starts playing the 'Under Pressure' bassline intro, leaving all the members of Queen shocked!)

Freddie: WHAT! Oh my God, where's my face, he's shredding it off! He's shredding it off! Oh, oh, no, it's still here, still here. (Freddie sings the lyrics as John plays along)

Pressure pushing down on me, pressing down on you. No man ask for

Under pressure that burns a building down, splits a family in two, puts people on streets

It's the terror of knowing what the world is about, watching some good friends screaming "Let me out!"

Pray tomorrow gets me higher, pressure on people, people on streets

Freddie: Paul, that was awesome! You've just earned the part, take your spot over there at the right next to Heath. CHESTER, MIKE, JOE! (Chester, Mike, and Joe Hahn appear) Hey, you. (He points at Natasha) Parent Trap lady!

Natasha: Natasha.

Freddie: Whatever. Anyways, front and center. Mike can you teach Natasha something.

Mike: Natasha, Farrah, Alan, do you play the piano?

Natasha: Well...a little bit.

Farrah: Same...

Alan: I guess so.

Mike: Well, guess what! You can play the keys!

Farrah: The keys? Oh that's easy, I got them right there! (She pulls out her CAR keys)

Mike: No, I mean, the keyboards. You know, it's almost like a piano, only it has a lot of buttons and controls so you can play a wide variety of instruments.

Natasha: I think I can only play classical.

Mike: Now take a look at this, follow me. (Mike, Natasha, Freddie, Chester, and Joe walk over to Natasha's huge keyboard set with an awful lot of keyboards, samplers, and synthesizers that is next to Cory's huge percussion set standing towards stage right, behind Farrah's keyboard set that is in front of the stage left which has three to four keyboards, with Alan Rickman's having only two. Natasha was shocked at the sight of her huge keyboard set.)

Mike: This is your keyboard set right here. Why don't you give it a try?

Natasha: (nervously) I don't think I can...

Joe: (He gives Natasha a music sheet), why don't you take a look at this music, and try to play.

(She tires to play the piano intro to What I've Done and surprisingly does it very well, leaving the members of LP stunned)

Chester: Oh, you're dirty, filthy liar! NATASHA'S GOOD AT PIANO! (He sings along, Farrah and Alan join in on keyboards, and Brittany and Heath join in on guitars)

What I've done! I'll face myself to cross out what I've become

Erase myself! And let go of what I've done!

Mike: That was perfect, enjoy the rest of your warm-up, Natasha!

Freddie: BILLIE, MIKE, TRE! (The members of Green Day appear) I need you to see if there's a drummer in the house!

Robin: Me! Me! Oh, pick me! I can do it, I can do it! Me, me! ME!

Lauren: Because you couldn't play anything else.

Cory: I can play percussion!

Lauren: You play the cymbals.

Cory: Shut up!

Billie: Okay guys, calm down.

Tre: This is your drum kit over there. (The drum-set looks like Dave Mackintosh's only a little bit bigger)

Robin: HOLY CRAP! That's a huge drum-set!

Mike: That's what you're gonna need for playing some metal/rock songs.

Robin: 2 Bass Drums, 4 Floor Toms, 11 Rack Toms, 2 Snares, 8 Crashes, 4 Chinas, 6 Splashes, 3 Rides, 2 Hi-Hats, 14 electronic drums, and what, like 20 Percussion Instruments?! Dude, you're on some Neil Peart stuff.

Freddie: Speaking of Neil Peart, he's going to be your drum tech! Now sit on this throne right there. Now try to play a beat.

Tre: Yeah, see if you can do what I do. (He plays the beat from Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean') Give that a try.

Robin: (He repeats what Tre did.)

Tre: Perfect.

Robin: But wait, do you know this?! (Robin plays the drum intro for 'American Idiot')

Billie: (He's shocked) HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT SONG!

Robin: Duh! The most popular song in the world! Are you ready? (The rest of the band members are paying attention to Robin's drumming, ready to join in)

Billie: A one, two, one, two, three, four!

(They start playing the song, then Billie starts singing)

Don't wanna be an American idiot

Don't want a nation under the new media

And can you hear the sound of hysteria?

The subliminal mind (bleep) America

Welcome to a new kind of tension! All across the alien nation! Where everything isn't meant to be okay

Television dreams of tomorrow, we're not the ones who're meant to follow, for that's enough to argue

(They finish the song)

Mike: That was awesome, Robin.

Freddie: Okay, people, this game is gonna be really fun. It's called 'We Will Rock You!' Your job is to play some music. Each of you have a screen in front of you, you're gonna find a Guitar Hero/Rock Band-like fretboard. Play the notes on the screen in front of you as they enter the hit zones. Listen to the conductor for certain cues. The more notes you hit, the more points you get. Now, everybody line up. It's time to start assigning roles.

Freddie: lead guitarist, Molly Rocks and Jared Leto, take your spot at the front left. Rhythm guitar, James Dean, stand next to Brittany. On bass, Brian O'Conner. front right. Conductor and keyboardist, Judge Turpin. On keyboards and synthesizers, God's Angel and Lil Miss Parent Trap. And on drums and percussion, Ms. Doubtfire the Genie and Pierre Bouvier, Alright, Montgomery Flea Market (Bernie Mac), Ms Cheerleader (Naya Rivera), you're playing trumpet. Mr. Comedy-Man (John Ritter), Patrick Star (John Witherspoon), trombone. Stole Grace's Last Name (Kelly Preston), french horn. Bratataley boy (Caleb Leblanc), fat bottomed girl (Anna Nicole), dancing heartthrob (Swayze), crocodile hunter (Steve Irwin), get over here. You guys are the woodwind players, you'll be playing many different types of saxophone, flutes, and clarinets. We're gonna be playing jazz-oriented stuff too, so there are songs that depend on you. Okay, take your spot in the corner and put the pieces of your instruments together, get on it!

Patrick: Nobody puts Anna in the corner.

Freddie: Oh, Anna! Anna you can play in middle of the woodwinds!

Anna: Okay.

Freddie: Sex symbol (Marilyn Monroe), Miss Queen Monaco (Grace Kelly), Cleopatra (Elizabeth Taylor), Little Debbie Snacks (JonBenet Ramsey), Judith Barsi, Poltergeist kid (Heather O'Rourke), Shirley Temple, eye-roller (Lauren Bacall). We're gonna have a lot of orchestral stuff. We're talking violins, violas, maybe even mandolins, and cellos. Your job is to master the magic and the sentiment of the pieces of music we're gonna play. Seriously, without a first-rate string section, we'll never have a tender and powerful show, and I can't live with that. Okay? Sex symbol, concertmaster and violin. Queen Monaco & Judith Barsi, violin, Cleopatra and Poltergeist - viola, Miss Debbie - violin & mandolin, eye-roller and Shirley Temple - cello. I'm counting on you, get going. Go!

Freddie: Shrek (Chris Farley), Saturday guy (John Belushi), handsome pop star (Anton Yelchin), Heartthrob (Jonathan Brandis), raincoat mother (Debbie Reynolds) and Star Wars daughter (Carrie Fisher), Mary Berry (Mary Tyler Moore), Noah Puckerman (Mark Salling), British Belgium (Audrey Hepburn). All nine of you. Sing backup. And your job is simple. Just help the band out with your voices. And you're gonna be providing more harmonies, you're gonna be putting more power to chants, you're gonna even be backup dancers, all kinds of cool things, which leads me to your first assignment, practicing the songs. Alright.

Whitney: Mr. Mercury. What about me.

Freddie: Well, I have a special position just for you, the most important job of all. Lead singer.

Whitney: Really.

Freddie: Well, all the band members are busy rocking out, so it's up to you, Christina Grimmie, Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, David Bowie, and Michael Jackson to get the music driving and to get the crowd going. And Billy Mays, you're in charge of everything. How does that sound?

Whitney: Great!

Freddie: Perfect! Now we got our band!

(Robin starts playing a simple 'Billie Jean' type beat on the drums at 130 BPM)

Freddie: Yes, Robin and Cory! Keep playing like that! Paul look at me, come in on G. (Paul plays a bass fill before playing on that key) Yeah, just like that, exactly like that. Brittany, Heath, James, look at me, crunchy chords, James you play the palm mute part, Brittany you play the clean crunchy high-ranged chords, Heath just play a G an open chord. (They burst with a powerful driving guitar riff in the key of G) Yeah, that's exactly what I'm looking for! Natasha, Farrah, take us to church, baby! (Natasha comes in with shining organs, as Farrah rides along with 60's rock piano), Alright brass, strings, woodwinds, let's rock this place! (The entire band bursts with a broadway rock sounding jam while Freddie Mercury starts dancing) Alright, stop! Stop! Guys, stop messing around we got a lot of work to do. We only got 30 minutes til the audition.

This marks the first round of the audition. The first audition will be a performance from the contestants as a band called 'Heaven's Hollywood Angels'.

A few minutes later, the curtains are closed, and the angels are backstage holding hands praying. Whitney Houston is saying the prayer. "Heavenly Father, we thank you for this day we get to come back to this Earth so all our fans can see more from us. We thank you for opening the gates of heaven when we once left this world. And right now we pray that you'll be with us to make a concert that will make their hearts dance, we love you very much and we hope you'll be there with us, in Jesus' name we pray, amen!" "Amen!"

Meanwhile, Freddie Mercury is on stage announcing the band on stage. "What is up everybody, I'm Freddie Mercury and today you are watching the first part of our fourth audition. Prepare for an amazing varietal rock'n'roll experience. The reality show of the angels' comeback in the Nu Adventures movie, I have been wanting to say this for a long time. Ladies and gentlemen, Heaven's Hollywood Angels!"

There is a curtain providing shadows of the angels behind the stage

Natasha (stage left) and Farrah (stage right) make their entrance and jump behind their keyboard rigs, Natasha then comes up with some synthy video game noises on her Kaoss Pad she also has on her keyboard set while Farrah fills the whole room with synth pads and pianos.

A string section then joins in and harmonizes with Farrah's synth pads, the horn section joins in, and Anna makes some ad-libs on the flute.

Cory comes from behind the stage and makes his appearance behind the percussion set and uses some African percussion to fill the air. Robin does some cymbal swells and some wind chimes. Alan holds up his pointer finger notifying the band about the song they're about to play. All of a sudden Heath walks on stage as we hear a feedback from Brittany's guitar, we hear Alan in the background counting the band down "one, two, three, four" and points to Cory.

Cory then triggers the an electronic drum bear part to a popular nu metal song as Brittany later joins in guitar.

The rest of the band kicks with intense power and the curtain drops as the song starts.

Don't Stay by Linkin Park (sung by Chester Bennington)

Sometimes I need to remember just to breathe. Sometimes I need you to stay away from me! Sometimes I'm in disbelief, I didn't know, somehow I need you to goDon't stay! Forget our memories, forget our possibilities, what you were changing me into
(Just give me myself back and) Don't stay
Forget our memories, forget our possibilities, take all your faithlessness with you
(Just give me myself back and) Don't stay
Sometimes I feel like I trusted you too well! Sometimes I just feel like screaming at myself
Sometimes I'm in disbelief, I didn't know! Somehow I need to be alone
Don't stay! Forget our memories! Forget our possibilities! What you were changing me into
(Just give me myself back and) Don't stay
Forget our memories! Forget our possibilities! Take all your faithlessness with you
(Just give me myself back and) Don't stay
I don't need you anymore, don't want to be ignored! I don't need one more day, of you wasting me away
I don't need you anymore, I don't want to be ignored! I don't need one more day, of you wasting me away (With no apologies)

Don't stay! Forget our memories, forget our possibilities, what you were changing me into
(Just give me myself back and) Don't stay
Forget our memories, forget our possibilities, take all your faithlessness with you
(Just give me myself back and) Don't stay

(Just give me myself back)
Don't stay, Don't stay, Don't stay

(They move on to another song)

Billy Joel - Scenes from an Italian Restaraunt (sung by David Bowie)

A bottle of white, a bottle of red. Perhaps a bottle of rose instead
We'll get a table near the street in our old familiar place
You and I, face to face

A bottle of red, a bottle of white, it all depends upon your appetite
I'll meet you any time you want in our Italian Restaurant

*Anna plays a gentle, soothing alto saxophone solo*

Things are okay with me these days, got a good job, got a good office
I got a new wife, got a new life and the family's fine
We lost touch long ago, you lost weight I did not know
You could ever look so nice after so much time

Do you remember those days hanging out at the village green
Engineer boots, leather jackets and tight blue jeans
Drop a dime in the box play the song about New Orleans
Cold beer, hot lights, my sweet romantic teenage nights

*Anna plays a clarinet solo*

*Alan plays a piano solo*

Brenda and Eddie were the popular steadys and the king and the queen of the prom
Riding around with the car top down and the radio on
Nobody looked any finer or was more of a hit at the Parkway Diner
We never knew we could want more than that out of life
Surely Brenda and Eddie would always know how to survive

Brenda and Eddy were still going steady in the summer of '75
When they decided the marriage would be at the end of July
Everyone said they were crazy, Brenda you know you're much too lazy
Eddie could never afford to live that kind of life
But there we were wavin' Brenda and Eddie goodbye

They got an apartment with deep pile carpet and a couple of paintings from Sears
A big waterbed that they bought with the bread they had saved for a couple of years
They started to fight when the money got tight and they just didn't count on the tears.

*Patrick plays a jazzy tenor saxophone solo*

They lived for a while in a very nice style but it's always the same in the end
They got a divorce as a matter of course and they parted the closest of friends
Then the king and the queen went back to the green but you can never go back there again

Brenda and Eddie had had it already by the summer of '75 from the high to the low to the end of the show for the rest of their lives
They couldn't go back to the greasers
The best they could do was pick up the pieces
We always knew they would both find a way to get by
That's all I heard about Brenda and Eddie
Can't tell you more than I told you already
And here we are wavin' Brenda and Eddie goodbye

A bottle of red, a bottle of white whatever kind of mood you're in tonight
I'll meet you anytime you want in our Italian Restaurant

*Steve plays a gentle solo on the baritone saxophone and the song comes to an end*

The Devil Went Down to Georgia by Charlie Daniels Band (sung by Heath Ledger)

The devil went down to Georgia. He was lookin' for a soul to steal
He was in a bind, 'cause he was way behind and he was willin' to make a deal

When he came upon this young man sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot
And the devil jumped up on a hickory stump and said, "boy, let me tell you what

I guess you didn't know it but I'm a fiddle player too
And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you

Now you play a pretty good fiddle, boy but give the devil his due
I'll bet a fiddle of gold against your soul 'cause I think I'm better than you"

The boy said, "my name's Johnny and it might be a sin
But I'll take your bet and you're gonna regret 'cause I'm the best there's ever been

"Johnny, rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard
'Cause hell's broke loose in Georgia, and the devil deals the cards
And if you win, you get this shiny fiddle made of gold
But if you lose, the devil gets your soul

The devil opened up his case and he said, "I'll start this show"
And fire flew from his fingertips as he rosined up his bow

Then he pulled the bow across the strings and it made an evil hiss
And a band of demons joined in and it sounded something like this

*Elizabeth Taylor plays a wicked solo on the violin*

When the devil finished, Johnny said, "well, you're pretty good, old son
But sit down in that chair right there and let me show you how it's done

"He played Fire on the Mountain run boys, run, the devil's in the House of the Rising Sun
Chicken in a bread pan pickin' out dough. Granny, does your dog bite? No child, no

*Elizabeth plays another intense, hot-blooded violin solo*

The devil bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat
And he laid that golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny's feet

Johnny said, "Devil, just come on back, if you ever want to try again

I done told you once you son of a gun, I'm the best that's ever been

"He played Fire on the Mountain run boys, run the devil's in the House of the Rising Sun
Chicken in a bread pan pickin' out dough. Granny, does your dog bite? No child, no

*The play the outro to the song*

*Robin plays a few notes on the snare, then the band proceeds to play Ants Marching*

Ants Marching by The Dave Matthews Band (sung by Heath Ledger)

He wakes up in the morning. Does his teeth bite to eat and he's rolling
Never changes a thing, the week ends the week begins
She thinks, we look at each other, wondering what the other is thinking
But we never say a thing, and these crimes between us grow deeper

Take these chances
Place them in a box until a quieter time
Lights down, you up and die

Goes to visit his mommy, she feeds him well his concerns, he forgets them
And remembers being small, playing under the table and dreaming

Take these chances, place them in a box until a quieter time
Lights down, you up and die

Driving in on this highway, all these cars end up on the sidewalk
People in every direction, no words exchanged, no time to exchange

And all the little ants are marching, red and black antennas waving
They all do it the same, they all do it the same way

Candyman tempting the thoughts of a...sweet tooth tortured by the weight loss
Program cutting the corners. Loose end, loose end, cut, cut
On the fence, could not to offend. Cut, cut, cut, cut

Take these chances
Place them in a box until a quieter time
Lights down, you up and die
*Marilyn Monroe proceeds to play the violin solo*

Lights down, you up and die

Heath: Marilyn Monroe on the violin!

Heath: Is it good so far? Are you guys keeping up with us? How about all the way to the back? (The cheers from the back are not as projecting as the front) Sounds like you guys need to catch your breath and slow down, huh?

*Brittany plays an emotional guitar riff, as Marilyn joins in on violin*

Cowboy Take Me Away by Dixie Chicks (sung by Brittany Murphy & Marilyn Monroe)

I said, I wanna touch the earth, I wanna break it in my hands, I wanna grow something wild and unruly
I wanna sleep on the hard ground in the comfort of your arms on a pillow of blue bonnets
in a blanket made of stars
Oh, it sounds good to me, I said, cowboy take me away, fly this girl as high as you can into the wild blue, set me free, oh, I pray

Closer to heaven above and closer to you. Closer to you

I wanna walk and not run, I wanna skip and not fall, I wanna look at the horizon and not see a building standing tall
I wanna be the only one for miles and miles except for maybe you and your simple smile
Oh, it sounds good to me, yes, it sounds so good to me

Cowboy take me away! Fly this girl as high as you can into the wild blue
Set me free, oh, I pray, closer to heaven above and closer to you! Closer to you

*Grace Kelly plays the solo on the viola*

I said, I wanna touch the earth. I wanna break it in my hands. I wanna grow something wild and unruly
Oh, it sounds so good to me

Cowboy take me away! Fly this girl as high as you can into the wild blue
Set me free, oh, I pray. Closer to heaven above and closer to you! Closer to you! Closer to you
Cowboy take me away! Closer to you

*Farrah Fawcett plays a melancholy piano melody*

*This next song Christina Grimmie is going to be singing lead*

Hello by Evanescence (sung by Christina Grimmie)

Playground school bell rings again, rain clouds come to play again
Has no one told you she's not breathing? Hello I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to
Hello

If I smile and don't believe, soon I know I'll wake from this dream. Don't try to fix me I'm not broken
Hello I'm the lie living for you so you can hide, don't cry

*Lauren plays a heart-wrenching solo on the cello*

Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping, hello I'm still here, all that's left of yesterday

*Brittany then plays a country riff on her guitar, they then start playing "Good Time by Alan Jackson*

Heath: Are you guys having a good time? Well let's see what we can do with all that hyped up energy here. Brittany, start us off!

*Brittany then plays a country riff on her guitar*

Good Time by Alan Jackson (sung by Heath Ledger)

Work, work all week long, punchin' that clock from dusk 'till dawn, countin' the days 'till Friday night, that's when all the conditions are right for a good time. I need a good time

Yeah, I've been workin' all week, and I'm tired and I don't wanna sleep, I wanna have fun, it's time for a good time

I cashed my check, cleaned my truck, put on my hat, forgot about work, sun goin' down, head across town, pick up my baby and turn it around. Good time, oh, I need a good time

I've been workin' all week, and I'm tired and I don't wanna sleep, I wanna have fun, it's time for a good time

*Brittany plays a guitar solo*

Pig in the ground, beer on ice, just like ol' Hank taught us about, singin' along, Bocephus songs, wowdy friends all night long

Good time, Lord, we're having a good time

I've been workin' all week, and I'm tired and I don't wanna sleep, I wanna have fun, it's time for a good time

*Shirley plays a steel guitar solo*

Heel toe dosey doe, scootin' our boots, swingin' doors, B n' D Kix and Dunn, honkin' tonk heaven, double shotgun

Good time, Lord, we're havin' a good time

I've been workin' all week, and I'm tired and I don't wanna sleep, I wanna have fun, it's time for a good time

Shot of Tequila, beer on tap, sweet southern woman set on my lap

G with an O, O with a D, T with n' I and an M and n' E

And a good time, good time

I've been workin' all week, and I'm tired and I don't wanna sleep, I wanna have fun, It's time for a good time

*JonBenet plays an energetic fiddle solo*

A Shot of Tequila, beer on tap, a good looking woman to sit on my lap

A G with an O, an O with a D, a T with an I an M with an E

That spells good time, a good time

Oh, I've been workin' all week, and I'm tired and I don't wanna sleep, I wanna have fun, it's time for a good time

*Caleb plays a harmonica solo*

Twelve o'clock, two o'clock three o'clock four, five o'clock we know were that's gonna go, closing the door, shuttin' 'em down, head for that Waffle House way across town

Good time, oh, we're havin' a good time

I've been workin' all week, and I'm tired and I don't wanna sleep, I wanna have fun, it's time for a good time x4

*They play the outro and finish the song*

Brittany: Hey, Wembley! Make some noise if you're having a good time!

*Brittany plays the iconic riff from a Guns'N'Roses song which makes the crowd burst into screams*

Sweet Child O Mine by Guns'N'Roses (sung by Chester Bennington)

She's got a smile that it seems to me reminds me of childhood memories where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face, she takes me away to that special place and if I stare too long, I'd probably break down and cryWhoa, oh, oh! Sweet child o' mine! Whoa, oh, oh, oh, sweet love of mine!She's got eyes of the bluest skies as if they thought of rain
I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child I'd hide and pray for the thunder and the rain to quietly pass me byWhoa, oh, oh, Sweet child o' mine! Whoa whoa, oh, oh, oh, sweet love of mine!

*Heath plays a guitar solo*

Whoa, yeah! Whoa, oh, oh, oh! Sweet child o' mine! Whoa, oh, whoa, oh! Sweet love of mine!
Whoa, oh, oh, oh! Sweet child o' mine, ooh, yeah! Ooh, sweet love of mine

*Brittany punches in with a badass, monster, powerful, face-melting guitar solo*

Where do we go? Where do we go now?
Where do we go? Ooh, oh, where do we go?
Where do we go now? Oh, where do we go now?
Where do we go? (Sweet child) Where do we go now?
Ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay! Where do we go now?
Ah, ah! Where do we go?Oh, where do we go now? Oh, where do we go?
Oh, where do we go now? Where do we go? Oh, where do we go now? Now, now, now, now, now, now, now
Sweet child! Sweet child of mine

*Brittany punches in with a badass, monster, powerful, face-melting guitar solo*

Rope - Foo Fighters (sung by Dave Grohl)

This indecision got me climbing up the wall
Been cheating gravity and waiting on the fall
How did this come over me, I thought I was above it all
Our hopes gone up in smoke, swallow your crown

Choke, on a kiss, I thought I'd save my breath for you

Give me some rope I'm coming loose, I'm hanging on you
Give me some rope I'm coming loose, I'm pulling for you now
Give me some rope I'm coming, out of my head, into the clear when you, go,
I, go, noose

These premonitions got me crying up a storm
Leave your condition, this position does no harm

Choke, on a kiss, I thought I'd save my breath for you

Give me some rope I'm coming loose, I'm hanging on you
Give me some rope I'm coming loose, I'm pulling for you now
Give me some rope I'm coming, out of my head, into the clear when you, go,
I, go, noose

*Robin and Cory do a gut-buster solo on the drums*

*Heath Ledger plays a face-melter on the guitar*

Give me some rope I'm coming loose, I'm hanging on you
Give me some rope I'm coming loose, I'm pulling for you now
Give me some hope I'm coming through, I'm coming out, yeah
Give me some rope, I'm coming out of my head, into the clear when you go,
I go, go

Loose

(They take a 5-minute break while the crowd cheers for one minute and then it goes silent)

(Then...they're onto something different...they're about to go start playing some punk rock music.)

Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day (sung by Billie Joe Armstrong)

I'm the son of rage and love: the Jesus of Suburbia
The bible of none of the above, on a steady diet of
Soda Pop and Ritalin! No one ever died for my sins in hell as far as I can tell at least the ones that I got away with

And there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be. In a land of make believe that don't believe in me

*Robin does a gut-busting drum solo*

At the center of the earth in the parking lot of the 7-11 where I was taught. The motto was just a lie

It says home is where your heart is, but what a shame, 'cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same. It's beating out of time

City of the dead. At the end of another lost highway. Signs misleading to nowhere
City of the damned. Lost children with dirty faces today. No one really seems to care

I don't care if you don't
I don't care if you don't care x4

I don't care!

Everyone's so full of s***! Born and raised by hypocrites
Hearts recycled but never saved! From the cradle to the grave
We are the kids of war and peace! From Anaheim to the Middle East
We are the stories and disciples of...the Jesus of suburbia

Land of make believe, and it don't believe in me
Land of make believe, and I don't believe
And I don't care! x5

Dearly beloved are you listening? I can't remember a word that you were saying
Are we demented or am I disturbed? The space that's in between insane and insecure

Oh therapy, can you please fill the void? Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed
Nobody's perfect and I stand accused, for lack of a better word, and that's my best excuse

To live, and not to breathe is to die, in tragedy
To run, to run away, to find, what you believe

And I leave behind
This hurricane of f***ing lies
I lost my faith to this, this town that don't exist
So I run, I run away to the lights of masochists

And I, leave behind, this hurricane of f***ing lies
And I, walked this line
A million and one f***ing times
But not this time

*James Dean and Brittany Murphy play the guitar solo*
I don't feel any shame, I wont apologize
When there ain't nowhere you can go
Running away from pain when you've been victimized
Tales from another broken home

You're leaving, you're leaving, you're leaving
Are you leaving home?

*Now that the song is over, they play a funkier song with horns blaring*

Street Fighter by Chicago (sung by Heath Ledger)

I'll never forget those aimless years. Street sounds swirling through my mind
Trouble was often in the air, so we fought to forget our despair

I'm a street player, and I'll play you a song
'Cause you know, my heart & soul will carry, carry on
Carry on x3
City life's the only way. Street corners and billiard halls was our home away
Lessons learned still help me today. I'm a street player, I've seen it all

Hit men, thieves and many a brawl, but as you see I still stand tall

It was such a small space in time, I never knew that I would find
A musical path for all to see. Anxiety into ecstasy

I'm a street player x4

*Bernie plays a jazzy, stand-out trumpet solo*

I'm a street player, I've seen it all
Hit men, thieves and many a brawl, but as you see I still stand tallIt was such a small space in time, I never knew that I would find
A musical path for all to see. Anxiety into ecstasy

I'm a street player x4

*They finish the song immediately*

*Brittany starts playing a funky guitar riff, the horns start to kick in*

I'm Coming Out by Diana Ross (sung by Whitney Houston)

I'm coming out, I want the world to know, got to let it show
There's a new me coming out and I just had to live, and I want to give, I'm completely positive
I think this time around, I am gonna do it like you never do it
Like you never knew it
Oh, I'll make it through

The time has come for me to break out of the shell
I have to shout
I'm coming out, I want the world to know, got to let it show x4

I've got to show the world all that I want to be and all my abilities, there's so much more to me
Somehow, I have to make them just understand I got it well in hand and, oh, how I've planned
I'm spreadin' love. There's no need to fear, and I just feel so glad. Every time I hear

I'm coming out, I want the world to know, got to let it show x4

*Steve Irwin does a trombone solo*

I'm coming out, I want the world to know, got to let it show x8

*The song fades out*

Now I've had the time of my life
No, I never felt like this before
Yes I swear it's the truth
And I owe it all to you

'Cause I've had the time of my life
And I owe it all to you

*An 80s dance-pop beat plays*

I've Had the Time of My Life by Bill Medley, Jennifer Warnes (sung by David Bowie & Marilyn Monroe)

I've been waiting for so long, now I've finally found someone to stand by me
We saw the writing on the wall and we felt this magical fantasy
Now with passion in our eyes, there's no way we could disguise it secretly
So we take each others hand 'cause we seem to understand the urgency

Just remember, you're the one thing I can't get enough of
So I'll tell you something, this could be love

Because I've had the time of my life. No, I never felt this way before
Yes I swear it's the truth and I owe it all to you
Hey baby

With my body and soul, I want you more than you'll ever know
So we'll just let it go. Don't be afraid to lose control, no

Yes, I know what's on your mind when you say "Stay with me tonight" (stay with me)
And remember, you're the one thing I can't get enough of
So I'll tell you something, this could be love

Because I've had the time of my life. No, I never felt this way before
Yes I swear it's the truth and I owe it all to you
'Cause I've had the time of my life
And I've searched through every open door (never felt this way)
Till I found the truth and I owe it all to you

*Patrick plays a saxophone solo as the crowd loses their heads*

Now I've had the time of my life. No, I never felt this way before (never felt this way)
Yes I swear it's the truth, And I owe it all to youI've had the time of my life. No, I never felt this way before (never felt this way)
Yes I swear it's the truth and I owe it all to you
'Cause I've had the time of my life (I had time of my life)
And I've searched through every open door (you do it to me, baby)
Till I found the truth (you do it to me, baby) And I owe it all to you

*They finish the song*

*Alan Rickman plays a piano melody with JonBenet joining in on violin, while Anna plays a few ad-libs on flute*

Jungleland by Bruce Springsteen (sung by David Bowie)

*Farrah Fawcett plays a magical melody on piano with Marilyn on violin*

The had a in late last night. and the Rat his machineOver the state line.Barefoot girl on the hood of a DodgeDrinking warm beer in the soft rain.The Rat into town, up his pants.Together they take a stab at romanceAnd down Lane.Well, the lawmen run down FlamingoChasing the Rat and girl.And the kids 'round here look just like shadowsAlways quiet, hands from the to the jails.Tonight is all in the worldAs we take a down in Jungleland.Well, the gangs assembledAnd a for the night.They'll meet 'neath that Exxon sign That this fair city light.Man, there's an out on the turnpike.There's a being out in the alleyUntil the cops, tops rips this holy night.The are as debts are paid.Contacts made, they've unseen.Kids guitars just like hustling for the machine.The and the explode into rock n' roll bandsThat face off each out in the streetDown in Jungleland.(Heath plays a killer solo on guitar)In the lot, the dress in the rage.Inside, the girls are to the that the plays.Lonely-hearted struggle in dark cornersDesperate as the moves on.Just one look and a and they're gone.

*Anna Nicole jumps in with an emotional, heart-wrenching, melancholy saxophone solo that brought just about everybody to tears as she literally summoned the spirit of Clarence Clemons while she doing the solo, some band members shed a few tears as well. After she finished the solo, the crowd erupted like a volcano of tears and screams out of shock at how surprisingly and alarmingly well Anna pulled this off.*

Beneath the city, two beat.Soul running a so tenderIn a locked in of soft and then surrender.In the uptown, the Rat's own guns him downAs echo down the in the night.No one when the pulls awayOr as the girl out the light.Outside, the street's on fire in a real waltzBetween what's and what's fantasy. And the down here don't nothing at all.They just back and let it all be.And in the of the night, they for moment And try to make an stand,But they wind up not even deadTonight in Jungleland.

*A triumphant end to this amazing song*

*They play 70s funky beat*

Joanna by Kool and the Gang (sung by Michael Jackson)

Joanna, I love you. You're the one, the one for me

I'm in love, and I won't lie
She's my girl and always on my mind. She gives me her love and a feeling that's right
Never lets me down, especially at night. So, I'm gonna do the best I can

To please that girl and be her only man, see, she cheers me up when I feel alone
And that's why baby I've got to let you know

Joanna, I love you, you're the one, the one for me

She's the one, the one for me, she's the kind of girl makes you feel nice, so
I'll try my best to do what's right, take her for a ride - everything's fine

Searched so far, searched so long to find someone, someone to count on
Now I feel I've got it right here, found it in you, baby, you, my dear

We can do all night, so nice. We'll have it all and everything will be alright
I'm promising you, take it from me
Take it home, baby, take it home, baby

She's the one, the one for me. She's the kind of girl makes you feel nice, so
I'll try my best to do what's right. Take her for a ride, everything's fine

(They sing while John Witherspoon plays a solo on the trombone.)

Oh Joanna, Oh Joanna

Joanna, I love you, you're the one, the one for me

Joanna, (Yes I love you) I love you
You're the one, the one for me, Believe me babe when I say
Joanna (Yes I love you)
Joanna, Joanna

*They finish the song*

*They play an orchestral tune*

For No One by The Beatles (sung by David Bowie)

Your day breaks, your mind aches, you find that all the words of kindness linger on
When she no longer needs you

She wakes up, she makes up, she takes her time and doesn't feel she has to hurry
She no longer needs you

And in her eyes you see nothing. No sign of love behind the tears
Cried for no one. A love that should have lasted years!

You want her, you need her, and yet you don't believe her when she says her love is dead

You think she needs you

*Kelly Preston plays the French Horn solo with Anna following in on clarinet*
And in her eyes you see nothing. No sign of love behind the tears
Cried for no one. A love that should have lasted years!

You stay home, she goes out
She says that long ago she knew someone but now he's gone
She doesn't need him

Your day breaks, your mind aches, there will be times when all the things she said will fill your head
You won't forget her

And in her eyes you see nothing. No sign of love behind the tears
Cried for no one. A love that should have lasted years!

Another Star by Stevie Wonder (sung by Michael Jackson)

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la x2
For you there might be another star, but through my eyes the light of you it's all I see
For you there might be another song, but all my heart can hear is your melody

So long ago my heart without demanding, informed me that no other love would do
But listen did I not though understanding, fell in love with one who would break my heart in two

For you love might bring a toast of wine (La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)
And when it sparkle know the best for you I pray (La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)
For you love might be for you to find (La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)
But I will celebrate our love of yesterday (La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)So long ago my heart without demanding, informed me that no other love would do
But listen did I not though understanding. Fell in love with one who would break my heart in two

For you there might be another star (La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)
But through my eyes the light of you it's all I see (La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)
Oh for you there might be another song (La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)
But in my heart your melody will stay with me (La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)

(John Ritter plays a lively flute solo)

Ever see you again (La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)
Can you hear me, can you give me, can you give me baby yeah
(La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)
You might kill me but love's in my heart
But no one else can take your part
(La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)
Singin', la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
(La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

(They play a synth-driven drum beat and the crowd goes wild)

Tom Sawyer by Rush (sung by Chris Cornell)

A modern-day warrior, mean, mean stride
Today's Tom Sawyer, mean, mean pride

Though his mind is not for rent. Don't put him down as arrogant
His reserve, a quiet defense. Riding out the day's events. The river!

What you say about his company is what you say about society
Catch the mist, catch the myth, catch the mystery, catch the drift

The world is, the world is love and life are deep, maybe as his skies are wide
Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you and the space he invades, he gets by on you*Brittany plays a face-melting guitar solo**Robin plays a gut-buster on the drums*No, his mind is not for rent to any god or government
Always hopeful, yet discontent, he knows changes aren't permanent, but change is...And what you say about his company is what you say about society
Catch the witness, catch the wit, catch the spirit, catch the spit

The world is, the world is love and life are deep
Maybe as his eyes are wide

Exit the warrior, today's Tom Sawyer
He gets high on you and the energy you trade
He gets right on to the friction of the day
*The band keeps jamming until they finish the song.*

(They take a 5-minute break while the crowd cheers for one minute and then it goes silent)

*Farrah then plays some haunting keyboard pads in the key of B flat minor while Natasha comes up with these video game noises again. The orchestra plays a haunting melody to a familiar song, but as it builds up, the iconic guitar riffs to the song Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold plays*

Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold (sung by Chester Bennington)

This shining city built of gold, a far cry from innocence. There's more than meets the eye round here look to the waters of the deep
A city of evil! There sat a seven-headed beast, ten horns raised from his heads
Symbolic woman sits on his throne, but hatred strips her and leaves her naked! The Beast and the Harlot

She's a dwelling place for demons, she's a cage for every unclean spirit, every filthy bird and makes us drink the poisoned wine to fornicate with our kings! Fallen now is Babylon the Great!

*Heath Ledger plays a fiery guitar solo*

The city dressed in jewels and gold, fine linen, Myrrh and pearls! Her plagues will come all at once as her mourners watch her burn! Destroyed in an hour
Merchants and captains of the world, sailors, navigators too will weep and mourn this loss with her sins piled to the sky! The Beast and the Harlot

She's a dwelling place for demons, she's a cage for every unclean spirit, every filthy bird
And makes us drink the poisoned wine to fornicate with our kings
Fallen now is Babylon the Great

*Cory plays a fiery drum solo*

The day has come for all us sinners, If you're not a servant you'll be struck to the ground
Flee the burning, greedy city looking back on her to see there's nothin' around
I don't believe in fairy tales and no one wants to go to Hell
You made the wrong decision and it's easy to see
Now if you want to serve above or be a king below with us, you're welcome to the city where your future is set forever

She's a dwelling place for demons, she's a cage for every unclean spirit, every filthy bird and makes us drink the poisoned wine to fornicate with our kings. Fallen now is Babylon the Great

She's a dwelling place for demons, she's a cage for every unclean spirit, every filthy bird. And makes us drink the poisoned wine to fornicate with our kings! Fallen now is Babylon the Great

*They finish the song*

Overture 1928 - Dream Theater

(Natasha plays a synth pad with a phaser effect in the key of C#sus2, Paul plays a rhythmic bass riff, the band bursts with math-timed, symphonic power)

(Natasha plays a killer keyboard solo on keytar), (Brittany plays a guitar solo), (Heath plays the second guitar solo), (They continue on with confusing time signatures that are surprising for the contestants to keep up with.), (Natasha plays another keyboard solo before moving on to the real song.)

Strange Deja Vu by Dream Theater (sung by Christina Grimmie)

(Natasha plays a synth pad with a phaser effect in the key of Dm, The band plays a march style rhythm before bursting with math-timed, symphonic power)

(Natasha plays a keyboard solo before the song starts to slow down bit)

[N:]
Subconscious strange sensation, unconscious relaxation.
What a pleasant nightmare and I can't wait to get there again.
Every time I close my eyes, there's another vivid surprise.
Another whole life waiting, chapters unfinished, fading.

Closer now - Slowly coming into view, I've arrived - Blinding sunshine beaming through!
There's a house I'm drawn into familiar settings, nothing new.
There's a pathway leading there with a haunting chill in the air.

There's room at the top of the stairs, every night I'm drawn up there.
There's a girl in the mirror, her face is getting clearer.
Young child won't you tell me why I'm here?

In her eyes - I sense a story never told, behind the disguise - There's something tearing
At her soul

[V:]
Tonight I've been searching for it, a feeling that's deep inside me
Tonight I've been searching for the one that nobody knows
Trying to break free

I just can't help myself, I'm feeling like I'm going out of my head
Tears my heart into two, I'm not the one the sleeper thought he knew

[N:]
Back on my feet again, eyes open to real world.
Metropolis surrounds me, the mirror's shattered the girl.

Why is this other life haunting me everyday?
I'd break through the other side, if only I'd find the way!

Something's awfully familiar, the feeling's so hard to shake.
Could I have lived in that other world, it's a link that I'm destined to make!

I'm still searching but I don't know what for, the missing key to unlock my mind's door!

Today I am searching for it, a feeling that won't go away.
Today I am searching for it, the one that I only know, trying to break free.

I just can't help myself, I'm feeling like I'm going out of my head.
Tears my soul into two, I'm not the one I thought I always knew!

I just can't help myself, I'm feeling like I'm going out of my head
Uncanny, strange Deja Vu, but I don't mind - I hope to find the truth!

*The band proceeds to finish the song off triumphantly*

(Farrah plays the synth line from one of Van Halen's greatest hits, the crowd goes screamed and based on the title of the song, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID)

Jump by Van Halen (sung by Christina Grimmie & JonBenet)

I get up, and nothin' gets me down. You got it tough, I've seen the toughest around. And I know, baby, just how you feel. You got to roll with the punches and get to what's real

Ah, can't you see me standin' here. I got my back against the record machine. I ain't the worst that you've seen. Ah, can't you see what I mean?

Ah, might as well jump (Jump), Might as well jump, Go ahead an' jump (jump), Go ahead and jump

Ow oh, hey you! Who said that? Baby, how you been? You say you don't know. You won't know until you begin. So can't ya see me standing here. I got my back against the record machine. I ain't the worst that you've seen. Ah, can't you see what I mean?

Ah, might as well jump (Jump) Go ahead and jump! Might as well jump (jump) Go ahead and jump

(Brittany plays a face-melting guitar solo, then Farrah plays a hyper-active keyboard solo)

Jump

Might as well jump (jump)

Go ahead and jump

Get it in, jump (jump)

Go ahead and jump

Jump, Jump

Jump, Jump

Is it A Crime by Sade (sung by Whitney Houston)

This may come, this may come as some surprise but I miss you. I could see through all of your lies and still I miss you

He takes her love, but it doesn't feel like mine. He tastes her kiss, her kisses are not wine, they're not mine

He takes, but surely she can't give what I'm feeling now. She takes, but surely she doesn't know how

Is it a crime, Is it a crime, That I still want you, And I want you to want me too

My love is wider, wider than Victoria Lake, My love is taller, taller than the Empire State

It dives and it jumps and it ripples like the deepest ocean, I can't give you more than that, surely you want me back

Is it a crime, Is it a crime, I still want you, and I want you to want me too

(Farrah plays a piano solo, Anna plays a saxophone solo)

My love is wider than Victoria Lake, taller than the Empire State, It dives and it jumps, I can't give you more than that, surely you want me back

Is it a crime, Is it a crime, that I still want you, and I want you to want me too

(Naya grabs her trumpet mute puts it on the bell of her trumpet and does a solo.)

It dives and it jumps and it ripples like the deepest ocean, I can't give you more than that, surely you want it back

(Anna does another smooth saxophone solo)

Tell me, is it a crime

(They finish the song)

*Robin plays a drum fill*

Stay Clean - Motorhead (sung by Chris Cornell and special guest Lemmy)

I can tell, seen before. Know the way, I know the law
I can't believe, can't obey, can't agree with all the things that they say
Oh no, don't ask me why I can't go on with all the filthy white lies
Stay clean, stay clean, Stay clean, stay clean

Don't you know, all the time
You got yours and you know that I have mine
Grab a hold, don't let go. Don't let them rob you of the only way you know
Oh no, no-one else got the right to make you sorry for yourself
Stay clean, stay clean, Stay clean, stay clean, all right*Paul Walker plays the bass solo*So you see, the only proof of what you are is in the way you hear the truth
Don't be scared, live to win
Although they're always gonna tell you it's a sin
In the end, you're on your own and there is no-one that can stop you being alone
Stay clean, stay clean, Stay clean, stay clean, it's our only offer

*Heath plays the guitar solo*

This next song needs absolutely needs no introduction

If I should stay, I would only be in your way
So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way

I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

And I will always love you
I will always love you
You, my darling you, hm

Bittersweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So, goodbye
Please, don't cry
We both know I'm not what you, you need

And I will always love you
I will always love you, you

*Patrick plays a saxophone solo*

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish to you joy and happiness
But above all this, I wish you love

*The spotlight shines on Whitney*

And I will always love you
I will always love you
I, I will always love you

You, darling, I love you
Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you

Before they move on to the next song, Freddie comes out and reprises the iconic EH-Oh crowd interaction from the Live Aid!

(This next song is the last song for the first audition, it starts with a silhouette of the angels standing in a line)

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Bohemian Rhapsody Welcome to the Black Parade (sung by Freddie Mercury and the whole entire cast)

Mama, just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
Mama, life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away.

Mama, ooh, Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters.

Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine, Body's aching all the time.
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.

Mama, ooh (Any way the wind blows),
I don't want to die, I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.
*The legend Brian May comes out and plays the guitar solo*
I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning very, very frightening me.
(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.

I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me.
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity.

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Never let you go (Never, never, never, never let me go)
Oh oh oh oh
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh, mama mia, mama mia (Mama mia, let me go.)
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me.

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here.

(Ooooh, ooh yeah, ooh yeah)

Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me.

Any way the wind blows...

(They finally finish the song, putting an end to the first part of the fourth audition.)

A huge crowd of screams and cheers erupted like a bomb. The musicians all smile at each other.

Freddie Mercury comes back on stage. "Are you guys having a good time," asked Freddie. The crowd cheered. "Um, I'm sorry, I just said Are you having such a good time, are you having a ball," Freddie sang. The crowd cheered louder. "Alright, so here are the members of our band. Ladies and Gentlemen, please make some noise for our special guests Dave Grohl and Billie Joe Armstrong!" A huge scream, especially the girls, exploded as he took a bow. "And, make some noise for the conductor, Mr. Alan Rickman!" "Let's not forget about the backing vocalists, go absolutely nuts for Anton Yelchin, Chris Farley, John Belushi, Alan Thicke, Audrey Hepburn, Heavy D, Mary Tyler Moore, Debbie Reynolds, and Carrie Fisher: the backing vocalists of HHA!" "And don't go anywhere, don't go anywhere, put your hands together for our brass and woodwind section, Anna Nicole Smith, John Ritter, Patrick Swayze on woodwinds, Naya Rivera and Bernie Mac on trumpet, John Witherspoon and Steve Irwin on trombone, and Kelly Preston on French Horn!" "And now, our string section, on violins, the blonde queen herself, Marilyn Monroe, JonBenet Ramsey, Heather O'Rourke, Elizabeth Taylor, on violas, Judith Barsi and Grace Kelly, and on cellos, Lauren Bacall and Shirley Temple!" "On lead guitar, the Joker from Brokeback Mountain and the Clueless chick from 8 Mile, it's Heath Ledger and Brittany Murphy!" The crowd (especially the boys) started to act like monkeys when they said her name. "On synthesizers and keyboards, and yes you guessed it, Parent Trap's Natasha Richardson and Charlie's Angels Farrah Fawcett!" "On the drums and percussion, it's Mr. Robin Williams and Cory Monteith!" "And on bass guitar and from Fast and Furious, It's Paul Walker!" Girls started to faint. "Playing the most iconic songs for this show, please give it up for our absolutely incredible band!" "Don't forget our lead singers, give it up for my good friends, Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell." "And the ones I actually collaborated with, the insanely talented Michael Jackson an David Bowie!" "And there's two more! Two more! The former Voice contestant herself, Zeldaxlove64, AKA Christina Grimmie!" "AND now the wonderful lead singer, the woman, the queen, the legend, Whitney Houston!" "We'll be right back for two more activities for this audition, one more time I give you Heaven's Hollywood Angels, our absolutely incredible band!" Another round of applause lasts for a minute before finally going into silence for intermission. Whitney won that game. "That's for Bobbi! I rock!"

Billy: Dear God, Whitney. How are you all gonna sleep at night after a crazy performance like that?

Mike: I think, they'll sleep just fine, Bill.

Billy: Well, it seems like there's only one person who I feel will be eligible to win a role in this scene.

Mike: That's right, the one and only, The Voice. 

Billy: The Queen of all Female Voices. 

Mike: The King of Pop's Wife. 

Billy: God's Chosen and Most Favorite Singer. 

Mike: The Most Talented of them All.

Billy: Okay, Mike, I think we get the idea.

The performance immediately started to receive positive reviews. With Clarence Clemons himself praising the band for their performance of Bruce Springsteen's "Jungleland". Jimmy the Rev posted to Twitter and called the drummer "Rockin' Robin" with sign on the horn emojis.

Meanwhile the angels in their dressing room received several notifications on their electronic devices for their performances, they were surprised about how quickly their performance blew up, hashtag Heaven's Hollywood Angels started trending on Twitter and YouTube and other social media platforms, Freddie Mercury busted into the room, and yelled out, "Everybody, get up! It's time for the next audition!"

Behind the curtains, Freddie was giving instructions for the next game.

"For this next game is called 'Boogie Wonderland', you are going to memorize my instructions and repeat them at the right time to perform these dances. Now you'll have to memorize my dance commands. And on this computer screen, you'll will see the dance moves for you to utilize, and each of you have a bar of how good you're doing, enter one dance command per circle as it crosses the hit zone. As difficulty increases, the margin of error gets more narrow, so you have to be more accurate in your presses. Pointers: Repeat the dance commands to yourself out loud, especially towards the end, where they flash by more quickly."

"I got two left feet," says John.

The curtain begins to open. Freddie shouts, "Places, everybody, places." They went to their places in a flash. The curtain is gone and we the angels on stage with Freddie in the middle, the crowd cheers with excitement.

The first song is called 'Don't Stop Believing' and no doubt Cory had a lot of fun with this (considering he sang this song on Glee once)

Cory: Just a small-town girl, livin' in a lonely world, she took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Naya: Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit, he took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Cory: A singer in a smokey room
Naya: The smell of wine and cheap perfume
Cory & Naya: For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on

Angels: Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlights people, livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

Naya: Workin' hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
Naya & Cory: Payin' anything to roll the dice just one more time
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on, and on, and on
*Brittany plays the guitar*
Angels: Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlights people
Livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

Don't stop believin', hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight people

Don't stop believin', Hold on
Streetlight people

Don't stop believin', hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight people

(The song changes, a suspense brass hit starts playing)

The way she came into the place, I knew right then and there
There was something different about this girl
The way she moved, her hair, her face, her lines, divinity in motion

As she stalked the room, I could feel the aura of her presence, every head turned feeling passion and lust

The girl was persuasive, the girl I could not trust, the girl was bad, the girl was dangerous

I never knew but I was walking the line
Come go with me, I said I have no time
And don't you pretend we didn't talk on the phone
My baby cried, she left me standing alone

She's so dangerous! The girl is so dangerous
Take away my money, throw away my time
You can call me "honey", but you're no damn good for me

She came at me in sections with the eyes of desire
I fell trapped into her web of sin, a touch, a kiss, a whisper of love
I was at the point of no return, deep in the darkness of passion's insanity
I felt taken by lust's strange inhumanity

This girl was persuasive, this girl I could not trust
The girl was bad, the girl was dangerous

I never knew, but I was living in vain
She called my house, she said, "You know my name,
And don't you pretend you never did me before."
With tears in her eyes, my baby walked out the door

She's so dangerous, the girl is so dangerous
Take away my money, throw away my time
You can call me "honey", but you're no damn good for me

Dangerous. The girl is so dangerous.
I have to pray to God 'cause I know how lust can blind.
It's a passion in my soul, but you're no damn lover friend of mine.

I cannot sleep alone at night. My baby left me here tonight.
I cannot cope 'til it's all right. You and your manipulation. You hurt my baby.

And then it happened, she touched me
For the lips of a strange woman, drop as a honeycomb
And her mouth was smoother than oil
But her inner spirit and words were as sharp as a two-edged sword
But I loved it 'cause it's dangerous

She's so dangerous, the girl is so dangerous
Take away my money, throw away my time
You can call me "honey", but you're no damn good for me

She's so dangerous, the girl is so dangerous
Take away my money, throw away my time
You can call me "honey", but you're no damn good for me

She's so dangerous, the girl is so dangerous
Take away my money, throw away my time
You can call me "honey", but you're no damn good for me

Dangerous, the girl is so dangerous
I have to pray to god
'Cause I know how lust can blind
It's a passion in my soul, but you're no damn lover friend of mine

My baby!
You ain't, you don't, no.
You don't, you don't, don't, oh, my baby!

Dangerous! (Dangerous!) Dangerous! (Dangerous!) Dangerous! (Dangerous!)

*dance break*

(Get the point? Good, let's dance.)

(The song changes)

Brittany: Baby, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh

Uh, uh, so slowly

So slowly into hearts of those who need more than they get

Daylight deals a bad hand to a penguin that has laid too many bets

The mirror stares you in the face and says "baby, uh uh it don't work"

You say your prayers though you don't care, you sing and you shake the hurt!

Dance ... (she nearly tears up as she gets some nostalgia flashbacks from Happy Feet)

Angels: ....Boogie wonderland!

Uh, uh! Dance, boogie wonderland!

Midnight creeps so slowly into hearts of men who need more than they get

Daylight deals a bad hand to a women who has laid too many bets

The mirror stares you in the face and says "baby, uh uh it don't work"

You say your prayers though you don't care, you dance and shake the hurt

Dance, "MUMBLE!" boogie wonderland! Dance, dance, dance, "MUMBLE!" boogie wonderland

Check it out! Check it out! Check it out! Check it out!

Boys: Yo soy Raul, pingüino mas "cool", Latino por supuesto 100% español

My brothers ¿Que? Luego me llama una señorita me enciende como flama! La fiesta, baila baila muchachita, mi corazón tiene dinamita

!Boom¡ !Exacto, dejame ser tu papi pingüino¡ !Booyaka, booyaka¡

All the love in the world can't be gone! Mumble! All the need to be loved can't be wrong! Mumble!

All the heartsongs are playing and my heart keeps saying

"Boogie Wonderland, wonderland"

Dance, "MUMBLE!" boogie wonderland "MUMBLE!" Dance, "MUMBLE!" boogie wonderland "MUMBLE!"

(The drummers play the dance outro of the Happy Feet version of 'Boogie Wonderland'. As the drummer finishes the outro, Brittany tosses her shoes off and starts dancing barefoot. The females stand behind Brittany creating a line)

She shouts, "1, 2, 3, 4"

(They start doing a mix of Indian, African and Latin dances like Shakira, as the drummer and percussionist rip it on the solos, as they do a drum/percussion solo, until the drum solo and the dancing turns chaotic towards the end, then blackout)

The spotlight shines on Freddie*

*Just one single note triggered a whole crowd of cheers*

When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city, to see a marching band

He said, "Son, when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken the beaten and the damned?"

He said, "Will you defeat them? your demons, and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made?"

"Because one day, I'll leave you a phantom to lead you in the summer to join the black parade"

When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band

He said, "Son, when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?"

Sometimes I get the feelin', she's watchin' over me and other times I feel like I should go
And through it all, the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets, and when you're gone, we want you all to know

We'll carry on, we'll carry on and though you're dead and gone, believe me, your memory will carry on

We'll carry on, and in my heart, I can't contain it, the anthem won't explain itA world that sends you reelin' from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all
So paint it black and take it back, let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end, we hear the call

To carry on, we'll carry on, and though you're dead and gone, believe me
Your memory will carry on, we'll carry on, and though you're broken and defeated, your weary widow marches

On and on, we carry through the fears! Oh, oh, oh
Disappointed faces of your peers! Oh, oh, oh
Take a look at me, 'cause I could not care at all

Do or die, you'll never make me, because the world will never take my heart
Go and try, you'll never break me, we want it all, we wanna play this partI won't explain or say I'm sorry, I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scars
Give a cheer for all the broken, listen here, because it's who we are

I'm just a man, I'm not a hero, just a boy, who had to sing this song
I'm just a man, I'm not a hero, I don't care!

We'll carry on, we'll carry on, and though you're dead and gone, believe me. Your memory will carry on

You'll carry on, and though you're broken and defeated, your weary widow marches on!

Do or die, you'll never make me, Because the world will never take my heart
Go and try, you'll never break me, we want it all, we wanna play this part (we'll carry on, we'll carry on, we'll carry on!)Do or die, you'll never make me, because the world will never take my heart

We'll cary on! We'll carry on!

*A big round of applause and screams exploded*

They got all the moves right, they earned a ton of points. Surprisingly, they did. But Whitney Houston won that one. "Whitney wins again!"

The angels take a bow and blow kisses as roses and candy are thrown towards them as the curtain falls*

Aisha: Just take a look at the ratings for the show, Jayden!

Jayden: Holy crap, they've literally gone to outer space! If this doesn't give us all hope for the future, I don't know what will! Where can we take the next part of the auditions?

Aisha: Well, they're currently doing the auditioning in Wembley Stadium, the next stop is San Fran, CA.

Jayden: Yes, isn't that where Steve Jobs is from?

Aisha: Um, why, yes.

Jayden: Okay, so, what are we going to have them do for the next audition?

Aisha: How about...something to do with technology?

Jayden: For what role?

Aisha: I don't know...maybe an exercising captive, son?

Jayden: BINGO! That's the kind of thinking that will get you anywhere, the next part of the auditions will be held in San Francisco with the Apple businessman himself, STEVE JOBS! Let's just see how far we can go before we can get to the movie.

Freddie: You guys did amazing! But there's one last game for you to play before we're done for the night, auditions will continue tomorrow.

Billy: Yes, this game is called 'Chained to the Rhythm'. In this game, you'll have to play simple drumbeats with Freddie Mercury, repeating his rum patterns on your own instruments. Just listen to Freddie's pattern. If the spotlight lands on you, you will be the one to repeat Freddie's pattern. If you want to earn maximum points, play in time. As difficulty increases, the percussion patterns get more complicated. Pointers: Repeat the rhythm out loud to prevent the other players from screwing you up. Got it?

Angels: Got it!

The last game of this round of auditions is where Freddie plays a pattern to a 'We Will Rock You' drumbeat on two snare drums and they'll have to repeat it on their own percussion instruments (Heath on timpani, Robin on castanets, Paul on maracas, Brittany on tambourine, Patrick on xylophone, Bernie on cowbells, Farrah on timbales, Natasha on woodblocks, John W. on tom tom drums, Cory on conga drums, Anna on triangles, Kelly on bongo drums, Marilyn on cymbals, Whitney on djembes, Alan on samba whistles, Grace on glockenspiel, Naya on vibraphone, John on sleigh bells, James on bass drums, Elizabeth on marimba, Lauren on electronic drums, Steve on doumbek, JonBenet on handclaps.)

The curtain opens as the game starts. The We Will Rock You drumbeat plays.

Freddie: Copy this. 1,2, 3.

(1 2 3 & 4) (Brittany: 20 points), (1 & 2 3 4) (Robin: 10 points), (1 2 & 3 4) (Patrick: 15 points)

(1 2 3 4) (Heath: 10 points), (1 & 2 r 4) (Whitney: 20 points), (1 & 2 & 3 4) (Paul & Marilyn: 15 points)

(1 2 3 4) (Bernie & Naya: 10, 5 points), (1 & - & 3 4) (Whitney & Brittany: 20 points)

(1 & 2 - 3 4) (Farrah and Cory: 15, 20 points)

*trumpet fanfare*

*The WWRY beat stops* *trumpet fanfare*

Freddie: Try to keep up.

*The drumbeat of Billie Jean starts to play and the game starts to get a little more difficult*

Freddie: One, two, three.

(1 & - & 3 4) (Anna & Naya: 5, 0 points), (1 & 2 & 3 & 4) (Whitney, Liz, & Lauren: 20, 10, 5 points)

(1 2 3 4) (Cory, Grace, & John: 20, 10, 5 points), (1 (r) 3 4) (Kelly, Natasha & Farrah: 15, 10, 5 points)

(1 & 2 R R) (Naya, Whitney, Paul: 20, 20, 15 points), (1 2 3 r) (Brittany, Heath, Patrick: 20, 15, 20 points)

(1 & r & 3 & 4) (Marilyn, Lauren, John: 20 points), (1, 2, 3, 4 &) (James, Steve, John, Anna, Alan: 20 points)

(1 & 2 & 3, 4) (Whitney, John, Bernie, Robin: 20, 15, 10, 20 points), (1 & 2 3 & 4) (JonBenet, Paul, Brittany, Heath: 20, 15, 15, 10 points)

(1 r 3 4) (Whitney, Liz, Lauren, Kelly, Farrah (20, 15, 15, 5, 10 points), (1 2 & 3 & 4) (Cory, Grace, Robin, Steve, John: 20, 5, 20, 20, 0 points)

(1 & 2 & 3 & 4) (Naya, Anna, Farrah, Natasha, Patrick: 10, 15, 5, 10, 20 points), (1 & 2 & 3 4) (Whitney, JonBenet: 20 points)

(1 & 2 & 3 & 4) (Brittany, Heath, Paul, Marilyn, Anna, Robin, Cory, Bernie, Kelly, Whitney: 20 points), (1 2 R R) (Whitney, Grace, Farrah, Paul, Robin, Alan: 20, 15, 0, 15, 15, 15 points)

(1 & 2 3 4) (Anna, Naya, John, Steve, Patrick: 10, 5, 15, 20, 20 points), (1 2 3 4) (James, JonBenet, Farrah, Marilyn, Alan: 20, 10, 5, 15, 20 points)

(1 & 2 3 4) (Robin, Paul, John, Bernie, Cory, John, Natasha, James, Liz, Naya, Kelly, Whitney: 20 points)

*beat stops, trumpet fanfare*

Paul: We're doing great so far.

Freddie: That might be pretty good playing.

*The Seven Nation Army beat starts to play*

Freddie: One, two, three.

(1 e & a 2 & 3 e & a 4) (Bernie, Alan, Steve, Whitney, Paul, Kelly, Liz, Anna, Naya, Cory: 20 points)(1 & 2 & 3 & 4 &) (Heath, Paul, Bernie, John, Robin, Paul, Patrick, Brit, Anna, Mari, Whitney, Naya, JonBenet, Farrah, Natasha: 20 points)

(1 & 2 & a 3 4) (ALL: 20 points) | (1 r 3 & 4) (ALL except JonBenet, Alan, Liz, John, and Lauren: 20 points)

(1 e a 2 e a 3 e a 4) (Anna, Brittany, Heath, Whitney, Paul, Marilyn, Robin, Cory: 10, 20, 20, 20,20, 20, 15, 20 points)

(1 e & a 2 e & a 3 e & a 4) (ALL: 20-10 points) | (1 e - 2, 3 e - 4) (JonBenet, Alan, Liz, John, Lauren, Steve, Kelly, Whitney: 10, 10, 5, 5, 0, 15, 10, 20 points)

(1 e a 2 e a 3 4) (Heath, Cory, Robin, Patrick, Anna, Brittany, Marilyn, Naya: 15, 20, 15, 20, 5, 15, 15, 5 points | (1 & 2 & 3 & 4) (ALL except Whitney & Alan: 20-10 points)

(1 2 3 r) (Whitney, Alan, Paul, Robin: 20, 15, 10, 20 points)

(1 e & a 2 & a 3 e & a 4) (ALL except Steve, John, James, Liz, Kelly, Lauren, Alan, JonBenet, Grace: 20-5 points)

(1 & 2 3 e & 4 & ) (Whitney, Paul, Robin, Patrick, John, John, Liz, Lauren, Grace, Marilyn, Kelly: 20, 15, 15, 10, 5, 0, 10, 10, 15, 15, 10)

(1 & 2 e & 3 & 4 e) (ALL: 20-5 points) | (1 & a 2 a 3 & a 4) (ALL except Alan)

(1 e a 2 e a 3 4) (ALL except Steve, John, James, Liz, Kelly, Lauren)

(1 2 3 a (4) &) (Heath, Cory, Robin, Patrick, James, Steve, Anna, Brittany, Marilyn, Naya, Grace, Whitney) (15, 20, 15, 20, 15, 20, 10, 15, 15, 5, 0, 20)

(1 & 2 & 3 & - &) (ALL: 20) | (- & 2 3 4) (ALL except Whitney, Alan, & JonBenet: 20) | (& 2 3 & 4) (Whitney, Bernie, Brittany, John, Robin: 20, 10, 15, 10, 15)

(1 & 2 & 3 & 4) (ALL except Whitney, Bernie, and John: 15 points) | (1 r & 3 4) (Naya, Anna, Brittany, Bernie, Whitney) (20, 20, 15, 20, 20)

(1 e a 2 e a 3 e a 4 e a) (ALL: 20 points)

(1 e & a 2 e & a 3 e & a 4 e & a) (ALL except Cory, Whitney, Paul, Brittany & Heath: 15) | (1 2 & - & 4) (Whitney & Cory: 20)

(1 & a 2 & a 3 & a 4) (Bernie, John, Robin, Patrick, Naya, Farrah: 20) | (1 & a 2 & 3 & a 4) (ALL: 20)

Freddie: That's actually not bad.

Whitney obviously won that game as well, and she also ended up getting highest on the popularity scores.

Freddie calls Jayden back. "Freddie, man, so who's the star of this scene? Who's my maestro," asked Jayden. "The winner was...," Freddie hinted. "Yes..." "Whitney Houston!" "Really, well we all know she is obviously talented. This is our last audition for today, we'll continue tomorrow. Get Whitney down to wardrobe, she's on her way to being a star!"

Meanwhile, at Wembley Stadium

Billy: Congratulations, Whitney Houston, you have won the role. 

Mike: Before we start shooting, we just have to let you know that y'all are closer to getting the supervillain role. Tomorrow, it's time to soar back to America, because the next part of the audition is taking place

Both Billy & Mike: at San Francisco, CA.

That scene featured the Columbine and Parkland victims as the orchestra that Whitney's conducting. After filming this scene for 30 minutes, they were finally one.

Freddie yelled on the microphone, 'Cut! That's a wrap for today!" The entire crowd celebrated and cheered! "We'll be right back for tomorrow! Stay tuned!" The band began playing, they all started dancing their butts off, Freddie then said, "Who wants to do a stage dive!" Most of them wanted to, but some didn't. The crowd was chanting, 'Jump, jump, jump!' Until Whitney, Robin, John, and Bernie leaped at the stage and into the crowd! They concertgoers carried them all around. While Freddie was jokingly persuading John Witherspoon to do a stage dive, Michael laughing, just ran away, until Freddie got closer and pushed him into the crowd. "NO! AH, FREDDIE WHY!" Heath walked back on stage and as he saw the commotion he ran around the stage until he fell into the crowd in a failed stage dive as he fell on the ground. Freddie shouted on the mic, "GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!" Meanwhile, Brittany and her friends Anna, Marilyn, and Kelly were running from Freddie screaming and laughing as he was chasing them, they accidentally fell into the crowd for a stage dive, the security people sprayed water at them because the temperature was squelching hot. They tried to get back on the stage with their clothes all soaking wet, as photographers took photos. Freddie shouted once again, "Goodnight, everybody!" The crowd cheered. 

They went back on the bus with their own instruments they played in the first mini game as a reward. "This is not why we came back from Heaven," said Heath laughing.

Billy Mays: May I have your attention, please. I need everybody to get ready for bed. Ladies, there is an 8-seat jacuzzi in the Girls' Room. Gentlemen, there are eight separate showers with curtains in case you need to take one too. But for now let's eat dinner first. We got fried chicken, spaghetti, and garlic bread.

About 1 hour later... (30 minutes of eating, and 30 minutes of bathing), the angels are in their pajamas laying in their beds

Billy: Look at you, you're all ready for bed. Seems like you all were lucky to get your roles for the movie.

Kelly: Thanks, Billy.

Heath: Thanks, Billy.

Natasha: (laughs) Thanks, Billy.

Billy: Okay guys, now lights out. Goodnight everybody.

All: Goodnight, Billy.

Marilyn: Goodnight, everybody.

Anna: Goodnight, Marilyn.

Brittany: Goodnight, Heath. (Heath is not here yet)

Billy: Heath?

Heath: Oh, yes! Bedtime.

(He starts to climb on the bunk bed.)

Billy: How would you like to sleep by Brittany?

Heath: Oh...uh...(he blushes and chuckles sheepishly)

Billy: What's the matter, Heath? Are you afraid to get caught sleeping with your GIRLFRIEND?

Heath: If you don't shut--AHHH!!! (He falls off the latter and onto the ground) Okay, fine, I wanna sleep with her. Just stop saying she's my girlfriend.

Brittany: Are you okay, Heath?

Heath: Yes, I'm okay.

Brittany: You seem a bit bitter.

Heath: Oh, Billy's just kinda bothering me, now let's go to sleep.

Brittany: Okay, goodnight, Heath. (she smiles)

Heath: Goodnight, Brittany. (he smiles back at her.)

Brittany: (she blushes and chuckles)

Paul: (yawns) Goodnight.

Robin: (jokingly) Sweet nightmares. (He laughs teasingly)

All: Robin!

Robin: Okay, I'm sorry. Goodnight everybody. (He turns off the light)

('Roundabout' by Yes plays and a To Be Continued subtitle appears at the bottom of the screen.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 284 21
A story of star-crossed lovers couldn’t be more cryptic. When two gods Monaxia and Ari’el are captured by mad scientists bent on discovering the Secr...
17.5K 976 133
Alexandra has had a hard life. Father left her when she was ten, died in her Mother's arms right when it turned to her birthday, she was twelve becau...
6.1K 103 16
Your dad is god and mother tries to kill you and avengers rescue you. You are now secret agent at avengers and you are strongest from all avengers so...
10.1K 419 36
When you lose a person you love so much, surviving the loss is difficult. - The songs that are in the chapters, I recommend listening to them while r...