They Underestimated Him ( ZAD...

By QillianstheLunatic

[ COMPLETED ] Everyone underestimated Zim. The Tallest, Tak, even the filthy human, Dib. " A Defective." " In... More

THEY UNDERESTIMATED HIM
1. ABANDONED BY THEM 1.
2. I AM NOT A TOY 2.
3. LOYAL SUBJECT 3.
4. STOPPING A PEST 4.
5. FAMILIAR 5.
6. KNOWING ??? 6. [1/2]
6. KNOWING ??? 6. [2/2]
7. THE CO LEADER 7.
8. IT'S SETTLED 8.
9. INVADER SKOODGE ARRIVAL 9.
11. OPERATION PHASE 1 11.
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 - 16
!!!NOTICE!!!please read
Chapter 17 - 24
Chapter 25 - 32
Chapter 33 - 46
Chapter 47 - 49
HELLO-

10. OUR SPECIAL PROJECT 10.

1.1K 46 10
By QillianstheLunatic

Now that " Zim's Little Terror " has end I have time to work on this.

Chapter 10 : OUR SPECIAL PROJECT
RECAP
By the time Red is an inch far from Purple. Purple only stare at him, trying to figure out what is Red trying to do. Red then wrap both of his arm on the back of Purple waist and hug him. " Yeah, yeah, smartass. "

- 3RD PERSON POV -
" What's taking Skoodge so long?! " Zim shouted while staring at his screen in anger. It's been 3 months since Skoodge left. He already broke his 17th mug of the day. And he is worried that this is what human called... ' stress ' is catching up with him. Not to mention how many time the Dib human bother him by sneaking into his lair and break something. The expenses for those things is something Zim don't want to deal with especially after they got into a lot of trouble for stealing a container that belong to the Irkens properties.

Meanwhile in a dark room with only a single big screen illuminating the room. Skoodge have his both eyes squinted as he stared at the screen. It's a good thing that he didn't get demoted to be a drone. But still, here he is. In a dark room trying to concentrate on the task that he have received. The metal door suddenly slide open revealing another Irken in a similar uniform as Skoodge standing between the door frame. The Irken have both of their hands folded in front of their chest as their stare at the other Irken that is working on their screen, " Skoodge, are you done yet?! " the other asked / shouted in annoyance. " In a few minutes. " Skoodge groaned in annoyance. He rather be on Urth than here. But then again their plan won't work if he don't do this.

" Tch... fine!! But, hurry up!! " the other said before turning their back and went back to their assigned station. Skoodge can only sigh and continue his work. What he is doing right now is he is fixing a few system in a SIR unit.

After finally done with it, the SIR unit finally activated and stand up by themselves. Skoodge tiredly look at the robot, " Hmm... come with me. You need to be returned to your master . " Skoodge command before walking out of the room with a robot following behind him. They walk through the hall and turn left to see the earlier Irken. " It's done. " Skoodge said. The Irken was surprised but then relaxed. When see their SIR unit is walking to them. " Finally!! About time!! " the other said before telling Skoodge to go back to his station.

On his way there. Skoodge is amused of how many Irkens running back and forth in worry. Suddenly an Irken stop Skoodge, making Skoodge confused. " There's something wrong with sector 77A my team are assigned to go there. And I want you to keep the data base of the armada safe and not let anyone in or mess with it. " before Skoodge can even say anything the Irken shoved their ID pass to Skoodge and run with their teammates to another part of the armada.

Little did that Irken know, they just gave Skoodge an opportunity to finish his task sooner. Skoodge smirked before heading to the data base and sliding the ID pass. The metal door make a few sounds before sliding it open and shut after he went in. Skoodge look around the room. A large room with many control panel, many large screen of the security system, many precious file is stored here. And the fool have gave him an opportunity to leave this place. Taking a chair on one of the control panel. He quickly type away some codes. And hack into the security system. Before taking out something from his bag that Zim gave him.

He pulled out a ray gun. And he know exactly what it is, a cyber rat. Zim has told him the function of this ray and it's perfect for his mission. Humming a small song, Skoodge turn the ray to high before blasting all of the control panel and the system. Before running out the room and store away the cyber ray. Not long after all of the y'all way is flashing with red light with a loud beeping sound signaling everyone that something is wrong with the armada.

While most of Irkens is running either to see where is the source of the problem, or reporting to the higher up. Skoodge don't care. All he need to do is run, steal a ship, destroying the tracking device, and go back to earth. Easy right? Nope not for Skoodge. He arrived to where all the vehicle is stored. The Irken that trusted him on guarding the base saw him and shouted at him on what happen on guarding the base. Before they realize that it was Skoodge who did this. He already run for his life and got chased by a few armed Irken. Skoodge immediately emerge his PAK metal legs and run towards his vehicle. While at it, he keep making some obstacle to slow down others. But it wasn't easy of how many time he almost got shot. It wasn't a pleasant experience in his opinion.

Skoodge managed to slow the armed Irkens down and went to his ship and immediately press the emergency rocket boost. After getting far enough from Irk and see no sign of someone chase him. He took out a device and taking out the tracking device and destroy it. His mission is complete, they can now began phase 1.

Meanwhile, on Earth. Dib can't help but walking back and forth while thinking about how to stop Zim. He already tried many times but failed. Now that he have a few person backing him up. It's impossible for him to stop Zim alone. And he can't even touch Zim ever since Keef is back. That kid creep Dib out more than anyone else. Probably because of his robot eyes .

First he need to gather someone that might want to help him, taking Zim helpers down one by one before getting rid of Keef and Skoodge.

" But who hate Zim as much as I did? " Dib said out loud before looking around his room for an idea. He sighed and take a seat on his chair before opening his journal to get some ideas. His finger stop turning the pages on one specific page. A page about his investigation about TAK.

' Of course!! ' Dib thought before a wide creepy smirk is tugging on his face.

' I bet Tak also want a revenge on Zim for destroying her career and throw her out to space. She could help me on stopping Zim ridiculous plan. ' Dib thought while tapping his finger on his desk. He like to do that when he is thinking. It's sorta help him to concentrate more.

' But I need something to assure me that she will help me and not betray me in half way of the plan. Hmm... what can I do to make sure she cooperate with me? ' Dib thought and unconsciously knitted his both brows and gritted a little and his once slow and calming tap becomes a fast and harsh tap against the surface of the black desk. After a few minutes Dib sighed and get up from his chair before walking to the dining room to get some rest from all of the thinking.

When he arrived at the dining room he saw Gaz is playing her game console while eating her pizza. " You know that aren't healthy for you to keep eating junk food, right? " Dib stayed before opening the fridge to grab a glass of orange juice. Gaz paused her game and lowering her console so that Dib can see her expression. " And do you think I care? " Gaz sarcastically said.

" Geez, Gaz. I am just saying. " Dib said and then drinking his juice before refilling it again. " Dib you should mind your own business, or no one will like you. " Gaz said and began to munching on her pizza. ' Like- that's it! ' Dib finally realized and gasped.

" Gaz you're a genius!! " Dib shouted out of excitement while Gaz stare at him weirdly. Dib began to walk back and forth again in front of Gaz while smiling and mumbling, " Why didn't I think of that before? If you want to be assured that someone will help you, you should lure them with something they like. " Dib then drink his juice.

" Is this one of the thing you do for your obsessions of Zim? " Gaz can't help but asked curiously. The only time that Gaz can see that Dib is happy is because of that alien boy.

Dib almost spilled his drink but luckily he didn't, " What- no!! Gaz what the hell are you thinking?! " Dib immediately defend himself.

" Oh and Gaz can you help me with- "

" no. "

" But you didn't hear the rest of the sentences yet!! "

" still no. It's probably some weird things you want me to do and it's probably related to Zim. " Gaz said before continuing to finish her another slice of Pizza. " well I admit it's related to Zim in the end but, BUT- It's not a weird request. Trust me. " Dib said trying to reassure Gaz about his plan.

Gaz sighed, " fine.... tell me about your plan. "

TO BE CONTINUED...
Cyber ray from Chapter 1, anyone feel familiar about that? You can find all of my art on Instagram @qilliansthelunatic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 8 13
NOW CASTING FOR THE WEBSERIES - MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS Things have changed on Irk since the Tallest died. The Admiral of the Irken Guard, Jak, has ta...
2.5K 47 10
*Cancelled* As a irken sent of the mission to earth like Zim,your job was the same as his."To take over"earth..Also to make sure he doesn't cause col...
1.8K 26 46
!Art cover not by Me! !ZADR! My own AU called " GOD AU" After the florpus incident, Zim Ira began to undergo mental and physical changes. Things...
30.2K 592 9
Art Cover Credit: moephistopheles *REQUESTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE* More fanfiction to please the soul and quench the thirst for fans! Thi...