Taken

Av nikkihope82

Lauren Martinez is 17 years old living with her step father, Paul, after her mother passed and Father moved a... Mer

chapter 1~ we're going in...
chapter 2 ~ welcome
chapter 4~ i trust you
chapter 5~ whatever you say
chapter 6~ stressful eyes
chapter 7~ we took care of him
chapter 8~ code red
chapter 9~ im trapped
Chapter 10~ Everyone has a story
Chapter 11~ Dont talk to strangers
Chapter 12~ lies into miracles
chapter 13~ just tell me
chapter 14~ i know im not the only one
chapter 15~ impressive McCann
chapter 16~ no chill intended
chapter 17~ Memories
Chapter 18~ you got this
chapter 19~ that is exactly what i said
Chapter 20~ The wood danger
authors note~ please read!
chapter 21~ hawks eye
chapter 22~ i never wanna lose you
chapter 23~ its not that bad
Chapter 24~ No control
Chapter 25~ i just need space
chapter 26~ just for one minute
Chapter 27~ no peeking, no knowing
Chapter 28~ decorations and secrets
Chaoter 29~ just stay out of it
Chapter 30~ lets run through this
chapter 31~ stepping up
Chapter 32~ A Game?
chapter 33~ she put you up to this?
Chapter 34~ welcome to my hood
Chapter 35~ all for you
Chapter 36~ she offically knows everything
Chapter 37~ surprise surprise
Chapter 38~ Rude Awakening
Chapter 39~ Listen to the rules next time
Chapter 40~ Lonely
Chapter 41~ Meet Elliott
Chapter 42~ I'll take care of him
Chapter 43~ fear falls
Chapter 44~ Family affair
Chapter 45~ the lies are over
Chapter 46~ no more
Chapter 47~ out again
Chapter 48~home greetings
Chapter 49~ a whole new world
Chapter 50~ lets get you suited
Chapter 51- bad to worse
Chapter 52: TKO
Chapter 53: throwback
Chapter 54: Its on.
Chapter 55~ drugs dont mix
Chapter 56~ the enemy is yourself
Chapter 57~ it doesnt have to be this way
Chapter 58~ this isnt goodbye
ATTENTION

chapter 3~ i said it once

10.8K 247 5
Av nikkihope82

Chapter 3

Jason's pov: *Beep beep beep beep*

I woke up to an annoying beeping noise coming from my phone and laptop. I looked around then got up and shut my laptop and looked at my phone.

*tracker detected*

it read.

Shit. I grabbed my phone and ran out to Alfredos room and then Derek's room.
"Dude it's like( yawn) 4 o'clock in the morning, what the hell do you want?" Derek complains.
"I checked her room and she isn't there but her window is open, the tracker has been going off like crazy, so she's getting far." I said opening the front door grabbing the keys to my car.
" Vegas let's go!" I yelled and in less then 10 seconds he was by my side.
" Derek ride with me, fredo you know what to do if you see her." Alfredo nodded and we all ran to the cars and left zooming down my drive way.
"alright here Derek which way when I get out the driveway?" I asked handing Derek the phone.
" it says umm... Take a right!"

I slammed on the gas and backed out and went right. Fredo followed me quickly and sped ahead of me. This is either gonna be easy, or she's gonna make this difficult.

God I just hope she is okay.

Lauren's pov:

I've been walking for what seems forever.
My wrist is hurting really bad and I'm getting so tired considering I really haven't slept at all.
I went to rub my wrist when I saw the scar from the tracker Jason injected into me, I started to panic cause I knew he would be after me. Oh God what if he finds me...
Okay think Lauren, there are two things I could do but they are risky... I could lie, maybe say I was scared that Jake would find me so I just left and thought I would be better off, or I could tell him the truth, I'm scared shitless of him and I wanna go home and get away from him. I started to shake cause I was cold and nervous and actually pretty lonely in the woods, I decided to start walking in the woods... So if he did come looking for me he would have to actually look. But regret kicked in soon in the woods when I saw an animal about a mile back that was the size of me... I'm happy to say I successfully got past it.

I started to fall asleep while walking until I fell and twisted my ankle in a hole.

It hurt.

Bad.

I held back a scream though. I could be getting far. And he could be looking for me. I can't give up.

I stood up and tried to walk. I made it a couple steps, using the trees as my support. But I couldn't make it far, It's over. I can't walk. I'm in too much pain. I found a good place to hide- it's behind a bush and a tree. So I decided to just lay here.

At this point, anyone who could help me I would take it. The tears started forming in my eyes again. Why is this happening? How do I get myself out of this?

* snap*

I sprang up and got out of my thoughts as I heard a branch snap. "Hello? " I whispered trying not to get scared... It was probably just an animal.

And it was.

But not the one I was hoping for.
It was Vegas.
*bark bark bark*

no shh Vegas shh it's just me! I reached my hand out for him to sniff me and I petted his head, then I heard two voices and I tried to get on my feet, but my ankle still hurt. " stay Vegas." He layed down and I crouched down and started to speed walk quietly away from them. I stopped when I felt a horrible pain in my leg witch made me scream.

Jason's pov:

It's been two hours and we finally stopped the car and got out because the red dot wasn't moving anymore. The sun is starting to rise making it not so dark out either. We should be able to find her,

" alright Vegas go find Lauren!" I snaped my fingers and he immediately left sniffing around.

I texted Alfredo and told him to just go back to the house and that Derek and I could handle it. I was gonna have Alfredo use the specialized dart on her if we found her and she starts to run, but now I think I can handle this.

We walked around for 20 mins until I heard Vegas start to bark and I knew he was barking at her.
" up here!" I whispered to Derek as he walked around me and went to the left but still moving forward.
I motioned " alright Derek 1..2" just then I heard her scream and Derek looked at me confused.

" GO!" I said getting up. Derek stopped and got my attention.
It was spies from red hawk, there were 5.

"Derek you take care of them I need to find Lauren!" I said rushing to where I heard her scream.
"Lauren! Where are you!" I said running through bushes then I saw her on the ground reaching towards her leg.

"lauren!" I ran over to her and crouched down on the ground next to her.
"Get away " she said tying to push me away. She's full of dirt and crying.
"Lauren you're hurt let me help! You don't have to be scared of me." I said trying to help her.

"How am I not supposed to be scared you Jason? You ... you freaking kill people for a living!" she said holding her leg.

"I'm not that dangerous I don't really kill people..for a living- I mean theres more to it..." I said looking down.
"Oh so you're saying you never killed anyone ?" lauren crossed her arms.

" okay hold on hold on I never said that I haven't killed anyone cause I'm not gonna lie I have, but I never said I kidnapped people before because you're actually the first person I have kidnapped and let me tell you I was nervous."
" oh I'm flattered." Lauren says sarcastically then grabbed her leg again in pain.
" and you have nothing to worry about because I'm not going to kill you."
" You keep saying that, yet e dry second I'm around you I'm scared. I feel like you're going to kill me." She said trying to move away but failing.

"Lauren listen to me! I love you, and like I said I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you got hurt, I made a promise to protect you." I looked over at her.

"Woah woah wait... you what?" She looked over at me.

" I love you."

"Get away... you're crazy, you're fucking crazy ." She shook her head and tried to stand but fell again.
"Alright come on, I'll help you to the car." I said going to pick her up.
"Just let me die here." She said not cooperating,
"Can't do that... do you need help walking?" I asked reaching my hand out for her.

"I can do it myself." She went to stand up again and struggled bad but was finally able to stand.
"Here let me help." I picked her up and carried her back to the car. Derek was there waiting for us with Alfredo.

"I came back when I saw you guys stop. Just in case you needed the help." Fredo said.
"I'll just ride with him." Derek said getting in the car.
"See ya back at the house."

I helped Lauren into the car and then got in myself and headed back to the house.
The seatbelt alarm started going off, Lauren wasn't wearing her seatbelt.

"I'll put it on." She said reaching for the seatbelt. She grabbed towards her wrist in pain after trying to pull the seatbelt.
"what happened?" I asked stopping at a stop sign.

"nothing."
"don't lie."
"really I'm fine." She said fake smiling then looking out the window.
"you're fine? Buckle your seatbelt then." I said looking over at her.
" I can't." She says in pain, still looking out the window.

" then you're not alright, When we get you back to the house we will have Matt look at it."
"Why Matt? Can't I just like go to a hospital?" She said still not looking at me.
"Matt graduated medical school to be a doctor... But that didn't happen, he decided his last semester he didn't want to be a doctor at a hospital anymore. Anyways he will take care of your wrist and ankle." I turned the car around and sped up.

"I have a question." Lauren spoke up before entering the driveway.
"Yeah, what's that?" I asked looking over at her.
"Since it seems I'm stuck with you guys, is there anyone in the house I should be like careful talking to like with low anger control?" She finally looked over at me. Her stepdad had horrible anger issues, I could see the fear in her eyes when she asked me.
"Uh, Um. Well that's usually me, or derek." I stuttered, as I parked in the garage.

" oh great." I stopped the car and got out and opened the car door for her.
" here I'll help you." I said reaching my hand out.
" I got it." She said rejecting my hand.
" seriously!" I whispered but loud enough for her to hear."

She got out the car and hopped on one foot, I immediately helped her even though she didn't want help. When we got inside Matt was at the kitchen table going through paper work.
" Matt, I need you to check out her ankle and wrist." I said bringing her over to the living room.
" coming." I heard Matt get up and he came over to us.

" what happened?" He asked as he kneeled down and looked at her ankles.
" I tried getting out of here, and jumping down from that fence isn't easy." Lauren said looking down.
" it isn't supposed to be." I said looking at her sorta pissed but at least she didn't lie.
"You definitely a broke a bone in your foot, but also your ankle itself could be a bad sprain, what's wrong with your wrist?" Matt asked reaching for her wrist.
" well this is when I jumped from the fence and Landed right on it but for this I was walking and falling asleep and fell in a like a hole for my ankle."
" alright I'll be right back." Matt left to go get his supplies.

" I'm sorry." Lauren said looking down at her hands.
" you don't have to be sorry, I understand you want to leave, but you can't." I said sitting next to her.
" no I mean I'm sorry for being such a bitch to everyone."
" what are you talking about?!" I said trying to look in her eyes. She kept looking down.
" I mean, you have been nothing but nice to me, and I've been treating you and fredo and I haven't even got to know everyone else but I've been treating you guys like shit." She finally looks up into my eyes.
" it's okay." I said looking at her. She just smiled weakly and nodded.
"so after you get everything wrapped up... We are going to go pack cause we have to leave before they leave."I said getting up.
" none of my clothes are here."
"You don't have to worry about that." I winked then went upstairs to start packing my bag, cause this war between red hawk hasn't even started...

~*~*~**~*~**~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Holy moly I just edited so much in that😅

I'm shocked so many of you liked this book🤷🏼‍♀️

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

57K 1.7K 47
It's not over (Taken 2) Let's set the mood. Jason and Lauren are on there way to Italy to go see Lauren's father. Lauren Martinez is now 18 and is...
45.2K 1.2K 34
Torn between to people is tuff, especially when they both look alike. Shay Bourne is just a normal, nerdy teenager minding her business when all of a...
42.9K 1.7K 38
After what went down last December Sophia's life is started to get back on track. Or so everyone thinks.... Sophia starts to feel like she's being wa...
63.9K 3.3K 23
Justin Bieber, a 17 year old boy lives with his mom and his sister Jennifer in Sacramento, California in a horribly small house for the three of them...