Batman Beyond: Catwoman Unlea...

Par DianaMovies

This is a story idea for a upcoming film which soon will be. So it would be develop by the Warner Bros Animat... Plus

Batman Stop The Jokerz Gang's Polt
Dottie Saw a Catwoman
Opening Credits
Terry and Bruce in the Batcave
Terry and Dana at School, Kaitlyn Dorian
Facts About Cats
Dottie Being Captive
Terry and Kaitlyn in the Car
The Jokerz Gang Search for Dottie
The Mysteries of Catwoman
Dana Saw Terry and Kaitlyn Kissing
Dana Tan's Jealousy
Dana and Friends Go Out Shopping
Dana Tan Meets Catwoman
Batman Saves Dana from the Jokerz
Terry and Dana Make Love
Dana's Morning with Her Father
A Giant Woman-Cat at the Dock
Bruce Wayne Meets Selina Kyle
A Fight with Garth II
Max Gibson and Dana Tan
Bruce Wayne's Advice
Terry Breaks Up With Kaitlyn
Terry's Great News To Dana
Dana Tan's Transformation
Batman Vs The Woman-Cat
Keep it a Secret to the Cops
Terry and Dana in the Bat Cave
Mary Mcginnis' Past
Orginial Batman Vs Original Catwoman
Three Days Later...
The Catwoman Sneak In
Bruce Wayne's Own Love Story
Terry Mcginnis' Trick
Catwoman Vs Old Bruce Wayne
Terry See the Tragic Moment
Selina Kyle Didn't Do It!
Dana Meets Dr. Emile Dorian
Terry and Selina's Sacred Mission
Terry's Past with Dana Tan
Enter on Dr. Dorian's Island
Terry and Selina Enter the Lab
Batman's Bargain
Dana Tan's Plan to Escape
New Batman Vs New Catwoman
Dana and Dottie's Cat Fight
The Fight Kept Going On
Three Cats Trying to Escape
The Truth Reveals
The Antidote Completed
Batman & Catwoman Working Together
Kaitlyn Confessed Her Stepfather
Escape from the Burning Laboratory
Bruce, Max, and Ace to the Rescue
Dr. Dorian's Fall, Escape the Island
Dottie and Uncle Oswald Cobblepot
Dana Tan's Restoration
The Lovely Dance Scene, End Credits

Made It At Last, Kaitlyn's Goodbye

250 3 0
Par DianaMovies

EXTERIOR: THE DOCK'S PIER - MORNING

We dissolve to the next scene, where Terry, Dana, Dottie, Selina, Bruce, Max, Ace and all the 11 Woman-Cats where save, as they stand out at the Dock's Pier, where no one is working. Just only the Vehicles of Terry's Batmoblie and Bruce's BatWing, as soon as get a close up to pier, Bruce Wayne uses a machine that have two Containers, on a wheal chair, one on the left is to let out the T99 Mutagen and one on the right is a purple Retro-Mutagen antidote that cure a woman's body, He use a special butterfly needle with two pin needle in it. And tested on Kaitlyn who is a mutant restless cat, that lying on the floor, cover her body by a sheet. As Kaitlyn was resting for all this excitement. While Bruce put the medicine on her left arm.

Bruce: (To Everyone on the pier.) I'm spreading the antidote, right out of her blood stream right now. She will be able to return to her formal self in about 60 second.

Then we come up to the Woman-Cats Dana and Dottie, as they thank each other, for being a team together. As they are far away from the test.

Woman-Cat Dana: (To Dottie) Well, I'm glad that is finally over. We did made a great team together. For me and my Batman, and the old Selina Kyle.

Woman-Cat Dottie: (To Dana) Yeah, that's true. But, we'll be even again, when I change back into a Jokerz girl.

Woman-Cat Dana: (As she hissed) Yeah, that will be the day.

Woman-Cat Dottie: (To Dana) And when your human, your Batman is gonna pay for that. When I will smack you, on your...

Then Terry Stop this cat fight.

Terry: Uhmm, hmm (To Dottie) If the real Jokerz Dottie, was here. She wouldn't do nothing to harm my girlfriend, Especially when you hurt Nelson that other night. (As he walk towards Dana for more details of her reverse transformation.) Don't worry Dana, we have Kaitlyn be herself again. For that Dottie will go first, for transforming back to her old self, then when the other 11 Woman-Cats are change back, you will be last.

Woman- Cat Dana: Thanks. And will you...

Then the light-blue cat named Jeannette call outs.

Jeannette: Hey, Guys! I think she's waking up.

Then Bruce Wayne pull out of the needle shot, and her put a bandage on her left arm, as her reverse transformation begins. Then a soft and peaceful music appears.

Bruce: (To Everyone) All right, get ready.

As the transformation begins, it dissolve her body shrinking down, with her black fur being gone, and her cat face disappear, and her body turn back into her human forum, she wakes up and saw everybody, as she breath to notice what just happen.

She saw Terry, Dana, Dottie, Selina, Bruce, Max, Ace and all the 11 Woman-Cats as their watch at her to see if she ok.

Kaitlyn: Ahhh, What... what happen? Where am I?

Woman-Cat Dana: Let's just say, the cat's out of the bag.

Kaitlyn: Dana. (Then she looks at Terry McGinnis in his Batman suit.) And... Terry? (To Terry as she tries to get up.) What's going on, here?

Terry: (To Kaitlyn) Let's just said, you save us all from a Catastrophe moment.

Kaitlyn: (She got up, but she was half-naked, as she was so confuse at this.) Really. And what happen to Dr. Dorian?

Terry: I think you kill your father.

Then the 11 Woman-Cats get to cover around Kaitlyn, and she ready to put on a special old Catwoman jump suit. That Selina is holding the suit as she about to giving it to her.

Bruce: (To Kaitlyn) For that, you have done the right thing. And to never trusted of who you really count on.

Selina: (To Georgette) Put it on her, and don't scratch the suit. It's my original Catwoman outfit, when I was young. Cause It's an antique.

Georgette: Yes ma'am.

Kaitlyn: (As she was getting change.) Oh, I did. Guess, that's the end of my cruel stepfather. He was very nasty. As a mean old cat.

Terry: (To Kaitlyn) Yeah, being as a crazy splicer! For mutating ladies.
(To Georgette) No offense.

Georgette: None taken.

Kaitlyn: (Laughs) And I see that Ter...
(As she told these Woman-Cats creature to be careful.) Hey, will you be careful with your paws?

Jeannette: Sorry, miss.

Kaitlyn: And beside, I didn't know what would happen, if it wasn't for you, Terry. Come in, and rescue your girlfriend, make a bargain, face a challenge for me, and believe my existence. (Then when the 11 Woman-Cats were all done, they step back, and presented Kaitlyn, wearing Selina Kyle's special old and sassy Catwoman suit without a mask. As Terry was so amaze at her.) Then after which, I Confront my stepfather to know who I was and usually teach him a lesson about killing other people, and your old Batman saving a lot of lives on that island, and made me into a free cat.

Terry: (Laughs) I can see that. (To Woman-Cat Dana.) Will, you excuse us for a moment, please.

Woman-Cat Dana: (To Terry as she was proud of him, as she was never jealous again over Kaitlyn.) No, not at all Ter. Suit yourself.

Woman-Cat Dottie: (As she was curious) Old Batman, what she's talking about?

Soon Terry walks up to Kaitlyn and share his last moments with her.

Terry: (To Kaitlyn) And you did the right thing, Kaitlyn. I guess your not a bad Catwoman after all.

Kaitlyn: (To Terry) Yes, things have been change, since I met you and Dana. It made me forget who I was. And now Dr. Dorian is gone, no one will ever be a mutant freak again. (Then Kaitlyn thought of a idea for Terry.) Say, what if you and I both work together as a team. Batman & Catwoman, riding in the night of Neo-Gotham. Fighting crooks everyday, and hang out before our work is done by your boss.

Then Terry turn over to the left, as he look into the cat eyes of Dana Tan, and Realize there is something more than this. Then he turn around and answer to Kaitlyn. As a sweet music track of The Gipsy Kings' Estrellas plays for this Lovely moment.

Terry: That would be wonderful Kaitlyn. But I'm afraid that won't be necessary.

Kaitlyn: (As she was confused) What do you mean?

Terry: (As she answered to Kaitlyn) Cause, I already have girl, just like you. Because, if we do that, it would my girl so jealous of you. Just like a big black cat does.

As the Woman-Cat Dana smile in a great close up.

Then Kaitlyn realize of Terry's Answer, and reply to him, something very nice. Then the normal lovely music appears.

Kaitlyn: (To Terry) Well, I guess your right. After all, you do have a girlfriend now, I was just only wanted to lure you away, and to have her. But, I been causing much trouble, when you thought me how to make a differences. So now, she is all yours. And you just lose a perfect Ex-Girlfriend. For now, it's Batman who shall be doing this job. Not for Catwoman.

Terry: And that Catwoman is You, Kaitlyn. Even now, I believe your going to search for a new family.

Kaitlyn: Yes, that is my idea. So look after yourself Terry. Gotham really need you. So you won't make any difference of who Batman is. Cause your father will be so proud of you, and your girlfriend will be very glad, so Batman can stand alone, protecting Gotham, and keep his freedom, and find love and to share it with.

Terry: (To Kaitlyn) And that will make a difference, when Batman will raise a new family, just like I was my father. So Now, Catwoman will be free, to roam the wild, like a living cat. (Then she kiss her on the forehead, and he let kaitlyn go.) Bye, Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn: Bye, Terry. (As she walks out at the end of the pier.) We will meet again, someday. Cause I got nine lives to hold on.

So she climb down the ladder of the pier, she lean over to a Boatmobile, she turn on the boat, and starts driving out into the sunrise, and Kaityln was gone forever. As the music stop.

Terry: There goes, a new Batgirl wannabe. I'm sure gonna miss her.

Then Bruce walks up to Terry.

Bruce: But you have Dana now, Terry. And nothing make its difference, as long as you and her are together again.

Just then, far from the back, Woman-Cat Dottie, notice something of the Old Man. She realize that's Bruce Wayne, how hurt her bottom, during the night when she tries to hurt Terry with her friend, when she was a Jokerz girl was. She was so glad to see him, and she repay a payback, by using a pieces of wood on the pier and say something very naughty.

Woman-Cat Dottie: So it's that old man Bruce Wayne, who hurt my near-end the other night. Glad, I'm going to give him, what for.

So the Woman-Cat Dottie, begin to charge at Bruce with a piece of wood log, but just then Bruce Wayne stop her attack by holding up his cane.
And thought of someone he already knew.

Bruce: So, you must be Dottie. The Jokerz girl of a Harley look-a-like. Hmmm, I see you have change a bit. The Jokerz are going to get a big surprise out of this. Even your Family Relatives.

Then The Woman-Cat Dottie was Horrified that she knows that she is in big trouble, when she will be human again.

Woman-Cat Dottie: (Gasps)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

448K 20.6K 90
A coming of age story with zombies, in which a girl, teenager, and pregnant woman endure hell on Earth in hope of finding a better life in this epic...
14.1K 314 14
Spirit and Rain have a daughter! Misty is ready to be the new lead mare, but she needs a stallion to mate with or she can't be the lead mare. As she...
14.9K 388 53
lewis buchan x imallexx i don't ship them irl :) intentionally lower case, quick to read chapters, no smut or weird shit
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...