ʙᴇᴀᴜ•ᴛɪ•ғᴜʟ

By luvvprincess

pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically More

Cᴀsᴛ 🤍
Tᴡᴏ
Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀ
Fɪᴠᴇ
Sɪx
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛ
Nɪɴᴇ
Tᴇɴ
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fɪғᴛʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
SᴇᴠᴇɴTᴇᴇɴ
EɪɢʜᴛTᴇᴇɴ
NɪɴᴇTᴇᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏTʜʀᴇᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏғᴏᴜʀ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏFɪᴠᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsɪx
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏɴɪɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sɪx
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
A/n

Oɴᴇ

12.5K 185 7
By luvvprincess

July 12th, 2020
Lʏʟʏ🦋
I rolled my eyes as I argued with my punk ass boyfriend LaMelo ball. He mad cuz he lost a game and decided to take his anger out on me after I tried to cheer him up. But let me introduce myself. My name Loyalty Ranae Beckham my dad is Odell Beckham Jr and my mom Diamanté AKA Sweetie and obviously my boyfriend is LaMelo Ball.

Tell me again LaMelo I promise I'll slap ya ass. I said.

So do it Loyalty. He said.

Just because your ass lost doesn't not mean take ya anger out on me cuz I didn't do shit for ya lost all I did was support ya ass and be a good ass girlfriend. I said.

So leave me the fuck alone if you don't want me lash out on you. He said.

So I'll leave don't call or text me until your done being salty. I said getting out his car he sucked his teeth.

Baby get back in the car. He said.

No I'll walk home. I said closing door.

Baby. He said.

You said leave you alone LaMelo. I said.

Loyal get in the car your not walking home by yourself at 12 in morning. He said.

I don't care. I said. He literally followed behind me as I walked.

Loyalty get ya ass in the car Im not playing with you. He said.

LaMelo leave me alone. I said.

No get the car so I could bring you home. He said. He then stopped his car and got and grabbed me.

LaMelo let me go you just told me to leave you alone. I said.

Loyalty I don't care what the fuck I said your is not walking home alone I'll drop you off at home. He said. I rolled my eyes and got the backseat.

Seriously...nevermind. He said driving. When we got to my house I got out and walked to my door.

Can I get my kiss goodnight? He asked.

No. I said.

Baby I'm sorry. He said.

Don't be sorry now LaMelo go home and I'll text or call when I'm ready to speak with you. I said.

I love you. He said.

Goodnight. I said walking into my house as my dad sat on the couch playing the game.

Your home late Loyalty. He said.

Not right now dad I need a break from arguing. I said.

What happened? He asked.

Me and melo got into a argument. I said.

Okay. He said I walked up to my room and instantly got in the shower. After my shower I got dress and laid in bed watching Netflix.
Next day...
I woke got dress for work yes I said work my parents maybe rich but they make me pay for my own shit cuz I gotta learn how to do shit on my own and if I'm really struggling they'll help sometimes depending on how bad it is.

I got in my BMW and drove to work. As I working in the back getting stuff to restock my co-worker came back.

Loyal someone out front looking for you. She said. I sighed and walked out front and it was melo.

What you doing here? I asked.

Can we talk? He asked.

LaMelo I'm at work right now no. I said.

Baby it's real quick. He said. I rolled my eyes and seen there were people behind him.

Move so I cash out these people. I said he moved and stood on the side.

Did you find everything you need? I asked.

Yes I did. She said. I smiled and put her stuff in the bag.

Your total is 16.22$. I said. She pulled her card out and swiped it.

Your all set have a nice day. I said handing her the bag. After cashing out the people it was a my break and of course I spent it speaking with my boyfriend.

Loyal it was a mistake baby you know I stress when I lose. He said.

Where you go last night after you dropped me off and don't say home. I said.

My dad called you didn't he? He asked. I nod and folded my arms.

I went to a friend house I wasn't tryna be home cuz I knew he was gonna try and talk bout the game I would have stayed at your but you were mad. He said.

And I said I'll call you when I'm ready. I said.

That's stupid Loyalty what the fuck you gonna say...hey baby I'm done being a cry baby now. He said.

Oh my lord Melo I have to get back to work I don't have time for you. I said.

Can I get a kiss please baby. He begged. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek.

On the lips loyal. He said.

Take it or leave it. I said.

Baby....I'm finna wait until ya ass get off of work. He said.

Okay weirdo. I said.

You get off in a hour. He said. I forgot he knows my schedule. I sighed and walked back in the store.
Hour later...

I grabbed my purse and keys and walked out the store and Melo was literally waiting for me outside the store.

LaMelo go home. I said.

No. He said.

What you want then? I asked.

My girl. He said.

I'm right here. I said as we walked to my car.

Baby just forgive me ma. He said. I blushed at the word ma. He always gets me with that nickname.

And if I do? I asked.

I pay for ya nails and toes to get done. He said.

I don't want that. I said.

Then what you want ma? He asked.

Booty massage. I said.

Oh you know I got you with that. He said.

Okay I forgive you. I said.

Finally damn. He said grabbing my waist and pushed me gently against my car. My arms were around his neck as we made out.

I gotta go home and shower. I said pulling away.

Where's you car? I asked.

I made gelo drop me off. He said. I nod and unlock the door and got in.

Get in dummy. I said. He ran to the other side and got in. I backout and started driving home.

DAD IM HOME. I yelled walking in the house as melo closed the door. I heard music playing which meant he was out back practicing. Then me and melo walked upstairs and I heard music also from their bedroom so that meant mom was home and yes I'm the only child that lives in the house well I was the only child until my mom had my baby sister she's 3 years old so there's Im the only child for now that could actually speak and I have 2 brothers that come by sometime the oldest name is Darrel and the second oldest is Princeton. Don't ask why they decided to have more kids 17 years later.

Momma. I said knocking on the door.

Girl if you break this damn door Imma break ya fucking nose. She opening the door as melo laughed.

I haven't seen for two days...I just wanted to say hey I miss you and where's Nayla. I said.

Oh well I miss you too gorgeous...Hey handsome and she's in her room playing.She said waving at Melo.

Hey Mrs.D. He said then we went to my room. I put my shit down and got undress.

Aye chill out stripping like that in front of me. He said slapping my ass. I bit my lip moaning and smirked.

I'll tear ya shit off Loyal. He said.

So do it...you won't. I said.

Baby just go shower I'm not tryna get in trouble. He said. I rolled my eyes and kissed him.

I'll be back. I said he nod and laid back in the bed. I got in the shower and washed up and then got out and got dress in some shorts and a shirt.

I walked out and Melo was sleeping. I grabbed my phone and started recording him. I laid on him making groaned thinking someone was waking him but then he stopped noticing it was me. I started kissing him on the lips lightly.

Baby. I whispered. He opened his eyes and sucked his teeth.

Maaa. He whined. I laughed and kissed him.

I love you. I said.

I love you too. He said going back to sleep. I ended the video and captured it "bbymelo coming soon😌❤️" .

Babe wake up you own me a massage. I said.

Maaa please I just nap a ten minute nap. He begged.

No I was in the shower for twenty mins you should be good. I said sitting up on his waist. I started moving my hips back and forwards.

Chill out Loyal. He said.

Get up and massage my ass. I said.

Alright. He said I smiled and moved. He sat up and pulled me by the waist on his lap and started massaging my ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.3K 21
beau·ti·ful /ˈbyo͞odəfəl/ adjective pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.
80.2K 1.9K 15
in which a girl and a boy are dating and everyone thinks there picture perfect , but no one knows what happens behind close doors . or "Man what are...
57.9K 1.5K 22
Just read trust me 😏.
30.2K 701 26
🦋