31 reasons {s. tendou}

By mais-mlk

There were 31 reasons why you hated Tendou Satori. 31 reasons to hate, that were all actually reasons to love... More

introduction
letter zero
letter one
letter two
letter three
letter four
letter five
letter six
letter seven
letter eight
letter nine
letter ten
letter eleven
letter twelve
letter thirteen
letter fourteen
letter fifteen
letter sixteen
letter seventeen
letter eighteen
letter nineteen
letter twenty
letter twenty- one
letter twenty- two
letter twenty- three
letter twenty- four
letter twenty- five
letter twenty- six
letter twenty- seven
letter twenty- nine
letter thirty
letter thirty- one
beyond the letters: one
beyond the letters: two
beyond the letters: three

letter twenty- eight

7.1K 453 179
By mais-mlk

letter twenty- eight: you're h o t

Dear T.S.,

There have been other letters about little hot things you do, but I feel like this letter was needed.

All around, you are just a very hot guy Tendou.

Sometimes I literally have to stop and catch my breath because you are just that attractive to me.

Sure, there are little things you do that make me double take (see list at bottom of letter), but you in general is just...h o t.

I normally think talking about anything to steamy in these letters is kinda weird, just because it's creepy and all, so I'm going to avoid any of that. Don't get me wrong though, I could write a book full of stuff like that, but as I said above, creepy.

Putting that aside though, I seriously can't think of a guy hotter than you. Just certain things about you make me breathless, and your whole aura just radiates that type of energy. I don't quite know how to write this letter without being to repetitive so I'll just cut it off here.

So Tendou, in case you couldn't tell, you are very hot.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N

(List from above)
1. the way you run your fingers through your hair

2. the way you look when your out of breath after a game/practice

3.the way you chew on your pencil (you definitely know what you're doing with that one)

4. the way you walk(see letter 29)

5. the way you take off your shirt (it's not my fault you felt the need to take of your jersey that one time at a game, I just so happened to see it.)

6. etc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 651 30
100 YEARS - OR3O ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™› β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› 𝟭𝟬𝟬 π—¬π—˜π—”π—₯𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗦 π—£π—”π—¦π—¦π—˜π—— 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—›π—˜ π—œπ—¦ π—¦π—§π—œπ—Ÿπ—Ÿ...
89.4K 3.9K 35
Running into eachother. Watching their smile grow for eachother. Falling in love. It was never to be expected. Y/n l/n is a first year at Tokyo Unive...
15.1K 277 17
You're Tendou Satori's sister and you fall in love with his best friend. Your go to Karasuno as a second year. ENJOY!
111K 5.9K 43
Tendou had always been an outcast and he was sure his high school years at Shiratorizawa academy wouldn't be any different. What he hadn't expected w...