31 reasons {s. tendou}

By mais-mlk

There were 31 reasons why you hated Tendou Satori. 31 reasons to hate, that were all actually reasons to love... More

introduction
letter zero
letter one
letter two
letter three
letter four
letter five
letter six
letter seven
letter eight
letter nine
letter ten
letter eleven
letter twelve
letter thirteen
letter fourteen
letter fifteen
letter sixteen
letter seventeen
letter nineteen
letter twenty
letter twenty- one
letter twenty- two
letter twenty- three
letter twenty- four
letter twenty- five
letter twenty- six
letter twenty- seven
letter twenty- eight
letter twenty- nine
letter thirty
letter thirty- one
beyond the letters: one
beyond the letters: two
beyond the letters: three

letter eighteen

5.7K 432 14
By mais-mlk

letter eighteen: your determination

Dear T.S.,

This may sound like it has to do with volleyball, but it really doesn't.

I mean yea, you really like to win, but that's not quite what this letter is about.

To put it simply:

You will not leave me alone.

I love it.

Since I "hate" you, I can't really go out of my way to see or talk to you, and most times I (very fakely) tell you to go away, or something of the sort. So, having you never giving up on sitting with me at lunch or insisting on partnering with me in class is really nice.

I don't think there's really a certain time I realized that I love you doing this, there's just always been a feeling of relief when you don't go away after I tell you to.

In fact, Aiko has called me out on this multiple times. She of course knows I like you, but not why, so I deny it everytime. The point of this is, if I ever show signs of being happy you aren't leaving me alone, she points it out.

I'm sure you've noticed considering you've also called me out on it.

You have no idea how hard that was to get out of.

So Tendou, if you couldn't tell, I really love your determination.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 3K 31
(BEAUTIFUL TO ME) | YANDERE SATORI TENDŌ X READER | "He's weird but I think he's cute in a way..." "(Y/n) you are one weird girl if you find him cute...
101K 2.7K 54
When you were 12 you and your twin brother left Japan to US because of your parents getting a job offer. 5 years later You and your brother come back...
30.6K 903 52
─── ❝Aww c'mon ya love me~❞ ── ❝Nope❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡// Y/n L/n a guitar and drums playing,and she has quite a bit of anger issues. Gets to know the...
11.7K 651 30
100 YEARS - OR3O ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™› β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› 𝟭𝟬𝟬 π—¬π—˜π—”π—₯𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗦 π—£π—”π—¦π—¦π—˜π—— 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—›π—˜ π—œπ—¦ π—¦π—§π—œπ—Ÿπ—Ÿ...