31 reasons {s. tendou}

By mais-mlk

There were 31 reasons why you hated Tendou Satori. 31 reasons to hate, that were all actually reasons to love... More

introduction
letter zero
letter one
letter two
letter three
letter four
letter five
letter six
letter seven
letter eight
letter nine
letter ten
letter eleven
letter twelve
letter thirteen
letter fourteen
letter fifteen
letter seventeen
letter eighteen
letter nineteen
letter twenty
letter twenty- one
letter twenty- two
letter twenty- three
letter twenty- four
letter twenty- five
letter twenty- six
letter twenty- seven
letter twenty- eight
letter twenty- nine
letter thirty
letter thirty- one
beyond the letters: one
beyond the letters: two
beyond the letters: three

letter sixteen

6.1K 444 24
By mais-mlk

letter 16: your teasing

Dear T.S.,

There isn't really much to say other than this is really cute.

In our first year this used to annoy me to no end, but I grew to love it.

Specifically on the last day of school in our second year when you, me, Eita, Ushijima, and Aiko were all out to eat for a celebration. I was wearing heels that particular day, and you just loved to tell me that you were still taller than me, even with my shoes.

Normally this would have gotten on my nerves, but on that day it just... didn't.

Now, I find your little teasing remarks quite adorable.

With an exception of course. I hate when you tease Aiko.

I know that she doesn't like you, and I really doubt you like her, but I really just hate when you two get close like that. Mayhaps, jealousy?

Probably.

Anyways, moral of the story, I like when you tease me not my best friend, it's really nice.

It gives me butterflies. Which really is ood you know? It's supposed to get on my nerves when someone purposely tries to annoy me, but whenever you do it, I'm perfectly ok with it.

So Tendou, in case you couldn't tell, I really love your teasing.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 3.1K 31
(BEAUTIFUL TO ME) | YANDERE SATORI TENDลŒ X READER | "He's weird but I think he's cute in a way..." "(Y/n) you are one weird girl if you find him cute...
93K 4.1K 35
Running into eachother. Watching their smile grow for eachother. Falling in love. It was never to be expected. Y/n l/n is a first year at Tokyo Unive...